People were actually okay with this

>People were actually okay with this

Attached: serveimage?url=https:%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2F0OB-SngQSeI%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg&sp=67c1dc9bb9cf61b (1280x720, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vG9o9m0LsbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why wouldn’t I? I’m not some self righteous prick that demands justice and punishment for a cartoon character

Well, now that we know that White Diamond is God, it kinda makes sense.

Don't be a fag. Everyone thought it was anticlimactic and only liked it because of new Diamond lewds.

Only retards

Attached: 802374.png (1299x886, 169K)

Nobody is crying for punishments, WD changing completely after pushing a horrible system for thousands of years over a burn from a child is what's stupid, Peridots redemption took multiple episodes. this was garbage lmao.

Pay more attention to the children saying “OMG STEVEN WOULD REDEEM HITLER”

I think he legitimately would actually try to do that, it's in character

That makes it worse

nothing wrong

Attached: 1554771420094.png (956x978, 386K)

if you were defending garbage consistently for five years of course you're gonna be okay with more garbage.

>Peridot turned into fap material
>Jasper turned into fap material
>Yellow Diamond turned into fap material
>White Diamond turned into fap material

You literally cannot name a single antagonist in this show who wasn't reduced to anything relevant beyond fan service. And literally every one of the ones I listed was hyped up for a longer span of time than the last. SU fans are sorta like that old trope of a dog following a sausage on a wire but he can never actually get it.

Do children even watch this show? I always figured adults and dumb ass teens were the ones to watch this.

I cannot imagine a 5 to 8 year old honestly watching this with excitement.

>WD changing completely after pushing a horrible system for thousands of years over a burn from a child is what's stupid
You missed the part where El Steven Rosado spanked her like a baby and everyone found out that he was emotinally unstable and flawed making her lose her authority since the entire system was based around the belief that she could never be wrong.

She talked about "having to be this way" so she was clearly made by someone. As for myself I actually loved the episode but it WAS rushed and no one will probably argue against that. The arc also needed like three more episodes to flesh it out, but if there's one thing SU's never been good at it's pacing itself. Some of that is CN not allowing them to have twenty two minute episodes, some of it is just the crewniverse themselves. The writing of the show is fine at its core (character writing, lore, worldbuilding etc), but the structural problems make every problem 10x worse when it does actually get bad.

Today I will remind them

Attached: 1548123902343.jpg (400x223, 16K)

You're not talking about the show you're talking ab out the fandom.

If you're bitching about villains being no longer a big deal after their defeat that's extremely common on several shows both western and anime.

They should have scrapped the watermelon shit episode and added an extra part to CYM

>tfw it wasn't even angry
>it just repeated what it said before but LOUDER
> that fucking godless roar in the background
When SU gets it right, it really does get it right.

>WOY is a goofy comedy for children and still tackles the concept of redemption, how being a nice person can blow up in your face and when some people are just awful people better than the drama that ran for 2.5 times as many seasons

JUST

Attached: 1502272035089.png (1024x1164, 1.12M)

I think it could still work, it just needed one BEFORE it where Steven tried to find help with the mind powers and ended up inside White's mind where we learn stuff about her.

This is how I'd do it:
> Legs From Here to Homeworld
> [Episode]
> Familiar
> [Episode, sets up for the ball]
> Together Alone
> [Episode where Steven tries to find help]
> Escapism
> CYM

I enjoyed the arc as it is, but it needed more time.

I wanted one more extra piece at the end to flesh out Lars, Jasper, off colors and Sadie more, I think that last part was the most rushed

>He hasn't seen the post of the prophet.

Attached: prophet.jpg (1872x320, 204K)

We're probably getting that and more seeing as RQ2 and Sunstone's VA's have been in the recording studio since CYM but I get what you mean. It's unfortunate, but that's just how it is sometimes.

>Watching Crying Dyke Rocks
>Complaining about the poor narrative quality

What did you expect, faggot?

And I stand by what I said. Anti Christ Steven sounds kino

Pink!Steven is probably as close as you're going to get. Fanfiction exists for a reason though...

WOY is overrated mediocrety and not even the creator best work by far, Foster Home was superior in pretty much everyway.

"she was clearly made by someone" threw me off, my bad. Carry on.

meant for

Hey good job champ it only took you two tries to get it right

Also Foster's Home was fucking annoying

>ignoring the diamonds character devlipment
>rushing past the off colors
>all that time instead wasted on sadies fucking stupid band and connie being a prick
This show pisses me off so much that it bothers me how much i want to kill myself whenever i think too much about it. I really hate how much i let it bother me, i guess this show meant more to me then i care to admit.

Attached: 059293FA-C028-4B73-AF40-ACEB64220CA5.png (434x368, 192K)

You could always Change Your Mind

I think the main problem Sugar has is that her symbolism is rather hard to get for the casual viewer.
In her mind everything makes a ton of sense, but the first time viewer just doesn't get the metaphoric dimensions of all the elements because the intent is obscure and in part based on her personal experiences, making things kinda incomprehensible.
You could get that the Homeworld being shattered makes it a literal broken home.
But the point of Steven's self-affirmation and the validation of his identity separate from his mother in the climax is too difficult a concept for the intended audience to just pick up on.
And the motif of White Diamond based on an animation short from the 50s Sugar saw at one point really makes the podcast required reading to be able to understand.
Just the amount of squabbling over what things in the show mean should demonstrate that Sugar produces powerful images but is not very clear as to the intended meaning.

>You could always Change Your Mind
Fuck you

Attached: AFC9D0A1-B396-4F58-9D55-564FA128A44D.jpg (599x617, 30K)

I wasn’t. I thought it was stupid as shit.

You knew someone was gonna say it

The Off Colors had enough time for what kind of characters they are (they're not exactly complex). I imagine they'll get an episode or two next season.

I dunno about that, plenty of reviewers picked up on the metaphors. There's a lot of blatant misinformation and just straight up gaslighting when it comes to SU discourse so sometimes it's best to keep a wary eye out.

That commercial Rebecca based WD on is...fucked, though. No wonder it left a lasting impression.

Foster Home had a more unique style, bigger and more developed cast, better designs etc

Wander over Yander is a weak Spongebob Wannabe with terrible character designs and generic art style.

>make people better through friendship!

Wow so original.

Attached: fosters-fosters-home-for-imaginary-friends-9252552-570-370.jpg (570x370, 212K)

I didnt see it coming actually
They deserve much more focus, hell lars as a space captain couldve had its own mini series. The show ignored the crystal gems and characters like peridot the entire season, why is this show trying to make itself worse and worse. Im just sick of this, all of this, i just wish i could enjoy something again.

Attached: 3CFFD0FB-1BDD-409F-9629-B5F22DB1D8B2.jpg (342x245, 14K)

Eh, never cared for Lars myself, and his space pirate schtick seemed kind of lame

Homeworld being a let down, the pd = rq reveal, and the fact the other diamonds are based off aspects of white’s personality killed all hopes and fun. People were upset sure but by that point everyone had cut their loses and was kind of just glad to see the show wrapped up

The main character was a fucking blue shape with arms. In fact every one of those faggots' designs had a touch of unoriginality.

What? Peridot had her own episode, Garnet got her own episode, Amethyst had an episode to herself. It's the most the CG's have been in the show since S2.

I hated that direction for his character, but i found the off colors much more interesting then any of the non lore episodes in season 5. This just bites

Attached: 8029A15C-8517-4D7D-B361-9DC927705722.png (502x498, 519K)

Not a commercial.
An educational video for schools.
Because the 50s was all about governmental conformist indoctrination.
Because a chipper attitude was all it took to overcome negative emotions and be a successful, useful member of society.
Don't ruin the mood, be pretty and shut up.
We got pills for that. Satisfy expectations and be the piece of furniture others want you to be.
Ignore the burning urge to light your family on fire and shoot yourself. We got pills for that.

He's the same character underneath, don't be fooled by the pirate shit.

Could you imagine watching all the episodes and not just watching "hype" eps to shitpost on Yea Forums.

You are literally doing it wrong if you very watched a Townie episode

She was also the strongest which she still is.

White Diamond having empathy is horse shit based on how she treats her own sisters.

>Not watching all the episodes AND shitposting
Weak.

They had a good balance of action and slice of life stuff in in season 1 and 2 but they introduced too many action and world building concepts that they never gave enough time too. I would even take less action than we already got if it were better developed.

Not if you read between the lines. White isn't doing what she's doing out of spite or hatred, she thinks she HAS to do this to be "perfect", and her actions reflect this. Sisters in trouble? Oh no worries I'll just control them and that takes care of that problem.

Attached: b4d6ee4069ef355ffdb51d2838f3b953.png (879x293, 358K)

I wasn't. What a fucking deus ex machina copout.

Does anybody have that short handy?

youtube.com/watch?v=vG9o9m0LsbI Here.

I wanted more SOL episodes featuring the gems, i fucking hate the human cast, is right i dont care much for the “action” in SU i just wanted more episodes like season 1 or the cluster arc.

Attached: 9CBA52DD-4093-4BA0-9AFE-A2E0A8FF4B8D.gif (500x382, 126K)

Well now they're done with the "epic" stuff we're probably going back to slice of life for a bit so buckle up.

show already provided the lewds

Attached: she sees it.png (1261x902, 2.11M)

Deus ex machina implies that the rescue comes out of the blue and with no good explanation.
White being wrong about what Steven actually is was a completely valid outcome for the situation and the subject of speculation for years.
This is the resolution of Steven's entire arc as a successor and replacement for his mother.
And it is the resolution to all questions regarding the continued existence of RQ/PD.
It is by no means unexpected, unannounced or logistically questionable.
It's also been hinted at since ep01, so it is by no means out of the blue.
Bullshit, maybe. If you believe in power levels. But for this show these things hardly matter. It's all about Steven's path towards becoming an adult and a fully actualized person.

#twointhepinkoneinthecookiecat

This. SU was at its best when it was basically just the day to day lives of these superpowered aliens. It wasn't this grandiose melodrama about dumb bullshit nobody cares about, it wasn't a bunch of boring fucks doing nothing all day, it was just Steven and the gems getting into and out of trouble.

It was a lot like the powerpuff girls if you really think about it, just slower paced and with less comedy

>mfw when some anons predicted exactly this would happen

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 3.43.15 PM.png (81x76, 18K)

Cop out: the series.

>Wander over Yander
>terrible character designs
>when the main character of fosters was a blob with a face
Shirley, you can't be serious.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-20 at 9.51.38 PM.png (442x657, 374K)

I just hate the idiots who wanted it to end in a big fight

>PEOPLE LIKE THINGS THAT I DON'T LIKE EVERYTHING HAS TO APPEAL TO MY VIOLENT WHITE MALE FANTASIES
Im a violent white male and i say this grand space opera ruined what was once a great show, fuck you

Literally nobody in this thread said white diamond should have been taken down violently. Fuck off with your delusions