Dude, you’re supposed to push the buttons with the pictures of FOOD on them

>Dude, you’re supposed to push the buttons with the pictures of FOOD on them.

Attached: D464C063-35E6-4533-85B5-D2B502118AAE.jpg (499x367, 71K)

But I don't see the button for the sodium chloride

That's what I said

It astonishes me that this episode, out of all the others has resurfaced. You really can't predict what will bubble up.

jimmy is a pure cunt

Just call it "salt" you pretentious little faggot. You aren't impressing anyone with your middle school chemistry trivia.

How are they supposed to keep track of their numbers dumbass?

Um, yes.

Finally, someone cracked the code from this 16 year old cartoon!

not my problem, bud

Dude, if you were truly smart you wouldn't be turning basic household items into some pseudo intellectual babble dude

Calling "salt" by it's full chemical name (which isn't even an obscure fact) doesn't make you look smart, it makes you look like a cunt who's trying to look smart.

That's literally the joke of the scene. Jimmy is needlessly complicating things. Hell, thats the joke of the whole episode when he tries to fully automate the restaurant.

>Dude, you know we need to keep track of our inventory right?

dont need to skeet

Are we not going to address that Jimmy robbed not only Skeet, but his best friends of their employment by automating the restaurant without permission of the management?

Jimmy is an asshole unable to see his own shortcomings

No because they flew a fucking burger king into the fucking sun to keep it from destroying every restaurant on earth.

Attached: jimmy-a-double-mcspanky-with-fries-and-a-flurp-thatll-5413506.png (500x564, 113K)

Even before the meme, this is one of the few episodes I actually remembered well.

Not in their head.

It's fine that you can do the tax in your head bro, our accountant still needs the receipts

Jimmy. Need that shit done on register to keep track. Mental math means jack shit to everyone else

Just because it's a joke doesn't make him any less of a cunt.

Jimmy still caused that to happen. Regardless of whether or not McSpankeys was stopped, Jimmy still caused the loss of employment of several businesses and potentially caused millions in property damage.

Tell that to upper management when the ask to fill in all their paperwork for stock and prophets.

You're missing the point. Nobody gives a singular fuck about the fact that a few people lost their jobs to robots when there is the fact that an elementary schooler turned a whole fucking mcdonalds into a sentient robot.

Why would Jimmy give the restaurant the ability to fly and destroy stuff with a giant laser? When Hugh is singing the Taco Shack theme song, Jimmy shouts out, "Dad! No!" implying that he knew that giving praise to other restaurants would cause McSpankies to destroy it.

Attached: maxresdefault-11.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

That's why you have a machine do it.

>Synthcool struggling this hard to stay relevant

Attached: g4cob6q9n7j01.png (2048x1071, 1.41M)

underated fpbp

This was so they could afford to replace the jewelry they stole from their parents to power their flying helmets, right? Why didn’t Jimmy just make his own damn jewelry? He made pearls in the goddamn movie ffs.

>stock and prophets.
Is McSpanky's owned by religious peeps like Chik-fil-a?

kek

You do realize you said Jimmy was in the right and then immediately contradicted yourself, right?

THIS. JIMMY COULD’VE EASILY BEEN STEALING FROM THE TILL.

What would Skeet have said to Jimmy to properly explain why he NEEDS to use the cash register even if he can do the transactions in his head?

Given the average minimum wage for fast food establishments how long would it have taken Jimmy to get the amount of money needed to get enough gold to power the helmets for say 30 minutes?

user was talking in Skeet's voice there.

Even the ending where the aliens assume the creator is a genius is a joke about the fact he was indeed right about everything

Assuming that's a minimum of 1 ounce of gold, that would have been about $390.60 when the episode aired. Minimum wage in Texas at that time was $5.15/hr. Not factoring in any cuts for taxes that'd be a minimum of about 75-76 hours of work.

Jimmy Neutron was peak Nickelodeon. That's right, I fucking said what everybody's thinking. Spongebob can go soak up a beluga whale's piss he don't matter.

That's what just about 2 weeks of work? 8 hours a day 5 days a week?

Jimmy you dumb fuck you fuel your freaking hovercraft on some bullshit called "Funfuel" just use that.

there's also the evil pizza one

That's the problem with Jimmy's inventions, the only reason they keep fucking up is because he tacks on all this other bullshit it shouldn't even have in the first place.
Remember the sleigh from the episode when he zapped Santa? Why did he make it powered by the sound of a bunch of bells ringing and not just the same miracle fuel shit he uses for his rocket? The nigga can power a hovercraft using an 8oz cup of yogurt for chrissakes.

This more proof Dexter is the superior boy genius.

Well that's very basic math there of course, assuming they are making bare minimum and that they're doing the 8hr/5day schedule, which as entry level employees they likely wouldn't be

>Jimmy I don’t care how good your memory is. We have to maintain the audit trail or the experiment is invalid. Now write in the goddamned notebook or you’ll be the smartest unemployed little bitch in Retroville.

jimmy's mom is hot

Her head is twice the size of her torso...

For some reason Nick never re-ran S3 that much.

Skeet. You still need salesman records

I second that

Jewtron strikes again.

t. Carl