A "Pym disc" would have been enough to shrink the Gauntlet and defeat Thanos

Do you agree or not?

Attached: ANTS!.png (1370x1542, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qjlB97A-dd0?t=75
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanos/the gauntlet are strong enough to make the size disc not work

So... an asspull, like when a character resists mind control with his will.

>character has the ability to control space, reality, and power
>A fucking disc is going to somehow defeat it

Attached: 2ldenj.jpg (640x845, 108K)

>>character has the ability to control space, reality, and power

Only when he's in contact with the gems, if they manage to shrink the gauntlet, he would lose his connection to the source power.

THE FUCKING GAUNTLET CONTROLS SPACE, POWER, AND REALITY BY THE POINT THEY FIGHT HIM.

HOW WOULD THAT WORK?

What whas the plan on Titan? oh right! separate Thanos from the Gauntlet... something that could easily have been done with a "Pym disc"

Are you like, deeply retarded?

How do you not get what im saying. How do you not understand this.

if the gauntlet controls space, reality, and power, how is the disc going to effect it. If it controls spacial positioning, local reality, and has unlimited power, how is a fucking disc going to effect it?

Honestly I still don't know why Strange didn't use his portal cut. It's demonstrated that it can be open in the middle of object and can cut living things. I thought it was foreshadowing when Wong cut that big guy's hand, the left one even. I guess it all boil down to Strange's keikaku.

>if the gauntlet controls space, reality, and power, how is the disc going to effect it. If it controls spacial positioning, local reality, and has unlimited power, how is a fucking disc going to effect it?
The gauntlet won't do shit unless someone puts it on. Surely the movie isn't that removed from the comics...

Pym Particle would have solved the resources problem.
Also. maybe this thing could have killed Thanos.

Attached: Shrink_Gun.png (1000x542, 353K)

An asspull where someone with a reality shaping stone uses it to shape reality.

You'd have to trick Thanos into putting his hand in, which he's too smart for, or maneuver the portal over his hand which wouldnt work because he can teleport away

Are you just fucking with me or something.

Attached: 1511321773902.png (337x334, 172K)

Pym Particle "officially" only change the volume of things, not mass. So bigger foods still have the same nutrient and crafting materials still need to be compressed to be dense enough to be stable, or something.

Gee, too bad neither Scott or Clint were around, uh?

But probably it wouldn't have worked either way

>it can be open in the middle of object
youtu.be/qjlB97A-dd0?t=75
At 1:15, Strange opens a portal over a taxi and simultaneously cut it without moving the portal (and change the angle too, didn't notice that).
I guess jumping from open in object and cut living thing to open in living thing is a bit of a leap of logic, but whatever. 14m timelines and all that.

I'm not sure about that. Honestly Pym Particles are almost magic that can do whatever they want, I like to think that Hank was bullshitting when he was explaining because he simply doesn't want anyone to know how they actually work.

Attached: f7nii4s8vr711.jpg (2896x2896, 740K)

What prevents Ant-Man from sending all his enemies to the Quantum Realm? he could.

>hank was bullshitting

No its just called bad writing.

It's Pym Particles he ain't got to explain shit

aka bad writing

I'm pretty sure he is, but a pym disc would probably shrink the gauntlet faster than thanos can handle.

Now, the arrow actually getting there is a whole different problem.

Aka this

Well, Thanos would underestimate Hawkeye, after all he fought against gamma monsters, sorcerers, men in iron armor, what would an arrow do to him?

One of those things tried to explain itself using physics in the film it appeared in, and the other is meant to be god level powerful.

Yeah, that's why I said "I like to think".
In the end, it's comic book science, is better when they don't try to explain it.