Attached: jkjoi.png (522x402, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P_FTsR5QfDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: koip.png (1195x323, 610K)

>Shazam + 80 million budget
vs
>Justice League + 300 million budget

Wow you're probably one of those retards that think Justice League made more profit than Spiderverse;

Now do it relative to their budgets at the same time after their release.

Attached: thony-khim-captain-marvel.jpg (1181x1181, 457K)

bring a self pretentious douchebag that is completely out of touch with reality and common day decency that his work is publicly trounced on a regular basis except by the fattest most circle jerk of all neckbeards in any kingdom ever? maybe if u guys had the social skills to convince ur mothers to buy u movie tickets (instead of getting her internet turned off by downloading movies into the darkness of ur basement) the poor bastard could justify his overpriced drivel just enough to keep his job.

sad reality is u didn't save up enough of ur good boy points so that you could save his job.

Critical and public reception is usually more important than financial and Shazam has more of that in spades

Carol and Billy go on a movie date to throw popcorn at the Hellboy movie.

I'll take it

>Capitan Manface
Why are Carolposters like this? You're like leeches, every fucking Shazam post you're there.

budget to profit 2.4 compared to 2.9 snyder still did better

More like Carol and Maria babysitting him & Freddy.

Attached: at the movies.jpg (1280x904, 334K)

That's not a manface.

I'll take "Budgets" for 200, Alex.

Will Shazam be the goonies of the 2010s???

>comparing LIFETIME for a movie out for 3 years vs one out for one week.

no one likes brie or her 5 same fagging fans

This!

Best ship

Plenty of people like her

>couldn’t kill the Shazam threads to make Marvel Sue look better so let’s pretend we’re friends

Yikes

>sacrificing quality for financial gain
Do we really have this many corporate sucking leeches here that can only view money as a form of success?

Who are you people

>Snyderfags SEETHING about Billy and Carol both dunking on beavis

Attached: swap.png (1080x924, 1.1M)

They fucked up by sandwiching it in between Endgame and Captain Marvel. People nowadays aren't itching to keep spending $12 at the theater every other week. I myself only do $5 before noon showings at AMC, which leads me to my next point. What happened to SUMMER blockbusters? Why are these companies trying to front load the beginning of the year?

Like, I'm still in class till May. I literally dont have time to see Shazam unless I skip class or take off work(like I did for Endgame). I'm sure many people have a similar time management problem due to the time of the year.

Of course a movie featuring both Batman and Superman did well, but Shazam is the better movie.

>2.9
Synder should have done better. it was batman and superman on the big screen together. And he couldn't break a billion dollars. Aquaman, the literal joke made a billion fucking dollars. Why the fuck do you want him back?

How do you "literally" not hae time to take two hours out of your day to watch a movie?

Why bring back Snyder when the damage to the brand that he did's gonna follow it for the next decade?

Sorry DCuck but it would only be for the next decade if DC stopped making movies

Your shitty movies are thankfully stained forever

Attached: D3ziyBAWwAEuYmN.jpg (1414x2048, 428K)

What about Aquaman, then?

As I've said, I only watch movies at AMC before noon for $5. Before noon, I'm either at work or in class.

Aquaman is still a bigger name than Shazam, and Jason fucking Momoa also helps the case a lot.

The people who had to suffer you retards making constant threads about Aquaman's billion as if it actually earned it and not just lucked into it because of a lack of Star Wars or Avatar or any real competition

Shazam is low budget and has 3 weeks to itself before Endgame takes it's strong legs. They would've fucked up if Shazam and Aquaman switched places.

>no IP change
Yep OP was Ladderbro faleflagging with his little "Snyderfag vs non Snyder" cover.

I went to watch it on a wednesday afternoon for 3.90€ with my friends. It was a lot of fun.

Sorry dipshit not everyone is your imaginary bogeyman

And I would never ask for Snyder to return even though his movies are just as shitty as anything else DC has made or will ever make for the short time it has left

Just let it go, they will never take his movies and vision away from us.

Attached: 1553982349924.jpg (800x1198, 357K)

It kinda sucked for Shazam but WB has much bigger movies to open in more profitable slots. As it is, Shazam will still make a decent profit and gain a lot of good will for the brand and a potential sequel (which is exactly the opposite of what Snyder films did). If you check out the release schedule for the rest of the year, it wouldn't have made that much of a difference for Shazam anyway (maybe 100+ global) and would've meant a much bigger property getting sinked by Endgame.
And in the subject of Snyder, I liked how the whole climax of Shazam was pretty much a middle finger to him.

>Shazam
>Barely known character vs fucking Batman and fucking Superman, arguably the biggest and most profitable superheroes in the last century
Why are Snyderfags such fucking retards? They don't get satisfied with company wars, they need to shit on other DC movies too

>for the short time it has left
You blew your cover right there

Thank fucking god. Hope that hack never gets work in capeshit again

Deadpool is three rows behind them loudly talking on his phone and pausing only to comment on how fake the blood looks.

>short time it has left
Just like the other hundred of times when you said DC will go bankrupt next Saturday

Attached: 1273195.jpg (786x411, 114K)

Snydefags are literally cultist. They would kill for Snyder

>a decent profit
It might make $20 million at most in "profit"

>Movie with Superman vs Movie without Superman
hmmmmmmmmmmm

>Movie without Superman
Looks like someone didn't see the movie

That's okay though neither did anyone else

It's already made more than that

It's been out a week while BvS was out twelve, which itself is a sign of how badly it did since even Suicide Squad was in theaters longer.

As the one who posted this I'm a Marvelfag. I agree with you that there's been a lot of damage done. I'm just saying Snyder leaving was a good first step.
Cool your autism

God you DCucks are fucking retarded

It needs $230 million to break even which means "not lose money" profit comes AFTER it hits that number

My dear friend, you are talking to a ladderbro.

There is no use arguing with it

Attached: November+15+get+ready+_69c0c508c2044a1239a8ffff99c1a1d1.jpg (282x325, 26K)

>And in the subject of Snyder, I liked how the whole climax of Shazam was pretty much a middle finger to him.
This despite the director praising Snyder.

>I'm just saying Snyder leaving was a good first step.
And that's why you're fucking retarded like every DCuck

The movies were shit before Snyder showed up, they were shit when he made his own, and they're fucking shit now that he's gone.

You're probably one of those retards who still thinks DC is still winning in evetything other than movies

Can someone just ban this faggot already?

Why? Not that user, but why? Because he says mean stuffs?

>a Ladderbro
Is literally one guy, this guy is infamous on several forums like Comic Vine and Giantbomb for pushing this anti DC crusade after being banned literally dozens of times.

>My dear friend, you are talking to a ladderbro.
So there's more than one now? Jesus you dipshits get more retarded by the fucking day.

>BoP image
You seem awfully obsessed with a movie that doesn’t even have a trailer yet, ladderbro.

Exactly, this is supposed to be a safe space for DC fans.

Because he shits in the thread, ruining any chance of civilized discussion

>not that user
You're not following anyone, plus this company way faggotry derail.

>Comparing lifetime gross of a film that's been out for years with one that came out literally last week

Attached: 1548206618503.png (638x359, 247K)

I just said I'm a Marvelfag, you illiterate waste of air. Don't be so insecure. It lowers you

I thiught it was just a term for rabid anti dc idiots

>Two of the three largest franchises in the world, together, in a story partially based on one of the most critically acclaimed and renowned stories in comics starring bankable, award winning actors

>A franchise slashed into bankruptcy by an incompetent judge and a pissy DC that then lost its trademark and has been inconsistently published for 50 years mostly under a different name, starring the dude from Chuck

If BVS had been any good, it would have made 2 billion. If it had been as good as Yea Forums's dumbest retards think it is, it would have made 2 1/2 or maybe even 3.

Does anybody unironically enjoy the Snyder DC films or is it only a Yea Forums incel meme?

>doesn’t even have a trailer yet
youtube.com/watch?v=P_FTsR5QfDQ

Ignore him fren. That way you will enjoy the thread again

Attached: 1530514647301s.jpg (250x200, 6K)

CaptainSalt you hypocrital marvirgin go back to your subreddit, you shilled Spiderverse as a sucess even though it had a bigger budget and smaller box office and now is backtracking like you always do.

I know that Marvelfandom is autistic in general as fuck but holy shit you have problems dude.

It's not going to magically make another $600 million over the next week

I kinda like them. I can accept that they are bad, but they have some nice scenes here and there

It's only the SnyderDC cultists who think they're really "mature" for being dark and far better than any MCU film.

Fair. On a positive note, I'm hoping the Shazam box office picks up. It's only week 1 so there's time.

I only liked Man of Steel, and JL, but that’s more Whedon, unironically just wanna see the Snyder cut, just to get an opinion on it

Shazam has been out for a week, that BvS number is 100% of the film's gross.

Yea Forums meme like racist Joker, Sneed, Caotain Marvel being a bomb, no one being excited for the next Marvel/Star Wars movie, Disney+ being DOA, Detective Pikachu and Godzilla making a billion, Alita being good, and who knows what else