Do cartoons even feature guns anymore? or are they all lazers/freeze rays/etc now

do cartoons even feature guns anymore? or are they all lazers/freeze rays/etc now

Attached: 1546915406050.png (2862x1302, 3.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aIeAQyWzAbI?t=227
youtube.com/watch?v=SIhEpjnaNlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Use of guns is usually a point of controversy in cartoons these days, it's always easier to make them Lasers and Blasters.

They didn't feature them until the 90s. Be glad you got what you did

Steven Universe is the last time I remember a legitimate gun was used in a kids show. Before that was The Looney Tunes Show.

Attached: Onion_Friend_058.jpg (400x225, 20K)

Even in the 90s guns were more or less banned from being in cartoons. Have you forgotten all the media watchdogs over the decades?

uhm sweaty

New Season of Young Justice had a few.
Are there even any cartoons airing right now where guns would fit into the setting? I can't exactly imagine Steven Universe or Star Waifubait pulling out an M-16 and going to town on some monsters.

youtu.be/aIeAQyWzAbI?t=227
*tommy gun's you path*

Sym-Bionic Titan and Regular Show had guns.
In Gravity Falls Gruncle Stan talked about owning guns, not sure if they were shown on screen.

Theatrical cartoons don't count.

youtube.com/watch?v=SIhEpjnaNlo
The Johnny Quest show had guns, even the intro features them. Even a fucking M60.

For a good while there were more real guns in cartoons, no but there just plain aren't any action cartoons anymore.

There's plenty. Marvel pumps em out all the time and DC's making 2D animated action movies too.

I think he meant more action/adventure than superhero action

>pre hays code
>theatrical release
kill yourself brainlet

>theatrical release
who cares? it's still a cartoon

>1940s
>pre hays

Attached: 1552064403502.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>theatrical cartoons aren't cartoons

Attached: 1539638846941.png (341x310, 116K)

Regular Show had a shitload of them.

Plenty of guns in cartoons still, not as often as in the 00s though.

Find me anyone who smokes though, that's an actual challenge back when PPG was still good.

Attached: utonium.gif (312x500, 8K)

There were guns in Spiderverse

Jonny Quest didn't fuck around, man.

You can tell an animation is Russian when it features a gun