Untitled

Attached: 358374.jpg (640x480, 40K)

What are you pointing at?

At (you).

Attached: 1411698361373.jpg (576x432, 24K)

They're pointing at us bros...

Post yfw you were never with it and didn't care to be.

Just enjoy what you want to enjoy and don't let trendiness and generations get to you. Why can't people understand that?

Attached: 1554306915139.jpg (1024x764, 63K)

Joke's on you, i was never "with it"

It's not that I don't know that I was never 'with it', but neither did I ever feel like I was 'against it' until this decade.

So is it happening to anyone yet on \co\?

EE-PAH
EE-PAH
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-PAH

Well history is nothing more than a repeating cycle. You gotta either learn to deal with it or ignore it and go along with your life. You don't wanna spend the rest of your life on social media, going on about the good old days and posting memes about it, now do you?

He's a narcissistic shitposter, of course he does.

Oh boy

Attached: 47f7111.png (480x800, 198K)

>history is nothing more than a repeating cycle
>you don't want to sit on social media
You do realize the irony of your post, right? We are in unprecedented times of instant global communications never seen before in human history, which reinforces accelerated societal change. Most of it terrible.

Man you post on Yea Forums. Shur up.

Honestly, old people trying to embrace "it" are cringe-y as hell.

No, YOU post on Yea Forums because you're the kind of faggot who gets scared that an anonymous person will greentext >reddit at you. I post everywhere.

I wasn't with it and never will be but that means i can't relate to people my own age, younger, or older.

this
get fucked sheeple

Attached: 1465923450055.jpg (500x375, 26K)

>nephew starts talking about youtube videos

Attached: tumblr_nz3nfdt6Oj1qhnegdo1_500.jpg (500x646, 95K)

It's been happening since I was a teen.

To be fair crocs are fucking dumb as shit.
It's really weird how just a few years ago everybody was hating them and now everybody likes them.