Who should she pick?

Who should she pick?

Attached: CH_(1095).png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_Marfacegareta/status/1116030787277729793
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/_Marfacegareta/status/1116030787277729793

Attached: D3iiuMZXkAA0c6S.jpg large.jpg (712x636, 69K)

>Luka: I love you Marinette
>Adrien: Boy it sure it hot in here, I think I should go home and try and talk to my dad
If Marinette was a real teenaged girl, she would totally go for Luka and hold feelings for Adrien in case he's ever available

So the answer is both because she can

She should pick ME

She's French she doesn't have to pick.
>Effiel Tower baybeee

the big cock for the fuck. the rich gay for marriage

Clearly she should pick Chat Noir!

Luka. He's best boi with a guitar

She looks like she wants to watch them fuck each other.

... and then chose Kagami.

>not Alya

Attached: 1514518563648.gif (540x270, 597K)

Too obvious.

Hell, I'd choose Alya?

me

Luka, because trash should stick with trash

Good choice

Attached: 0759D0C2-8C4C-474A-A07B-056872E0AF3A.png (400x344, 134K)

When is next episode?

France just started airing and they've apparantly been building up a backlogue enough to get through most of the season according to rumor.

So at least maybe a month before they get through the episodes already aired and start airing new stuff.

But it could even be earlier as Silencer just appeared out of nowhere with only a few days notice.

If you mean the English, who knows. I'd guess we'd get at least one more within the next few weeks as that's their current pattern.

>cute
>rich
>good at sports
>good at advice
>good at skating
>doesnt take shit from noone
>doesnt hesitate
>dom
>doesnt love me? No prob, Ill save myself for when you turn around instead of chasing around rockstar dick
>tigh jap pussy
>serious but shy, prime quality tsundere material

Kagami is best girl, prove me wrong.

Attached: B11A0C7A-E4A5-4A65-88E9-35FC7C1363FF.jpg (453x604, 35K)

I really dont get why they rather make an inconsistent schedule realeasing random dates than just make a regular one. This is torture.

>mfw I will never have Alya pet my head like that
>nor will I surreptitiously get a sample of her crotch smell

Attached: Me.png (629x1173, 163K)

Attached: Kagami.webm (1280x720, 419K)

Because on many channels (just none in the US) they air ML multiple times a day in reruns and when a new episode is ready they just toss in on the next slot.

They don't have a "schedule" for the show. The spam it constantly. It's apparantly that popular.

Someone ought to cut this into the 3sec mark and put a Brazzers logo.

I used to be on the Adrinette train (though I really likes Ladrien) but after this episode I wholely believe that Luka is way better for Marinette. Until we see (more of) what Adrien is like loving Marinette thats my opinion.

That's because Luka gets her, Luka doesn't have this false perfect image that makes Marinette sperg out around him like Adrien does, and unlike Luka Adrien is socially stunted and too inept at talking to people to realize Marinette sputtering once she didn't have romantic feelings for him was false.

Unless they have all but their base personalities erased like in Oblivio they'll have a hell of a time connecting.

Shippers belong in gas chambers.

You take that away and what's left of MLB?

Next new episode when?

See

me

Luka is the image of the ideal boy for marinette's age. There is no way he would lose in any circumstances IRL.
Adrien might be a model but he has too much baggage and poor social skills, making him the inferior choice for Marinette.

Why would we?
You are right

Attached: images.jpg (620x494, 50K)

Adrien's problem is that he's socially inept to a retarded degree, and a part of it you kinda gotta admit is from him being overly naive always seeing the best in people even when there is no good to see. And he lives his own head.

When Adrien lost his memories he lost the social retardation, and naivety with it he was able to function better. He was also more observant and not trapped in his own head as he tends to do regularly.

In the case of Marinette all she lost was her shyness, showing that Ladybug and Marinette aren't different personas for her.

Pretty much this. I think that was why they avoided giving Adrien any real competition because really any guy could beat him, simply just having basic social skills. It's actually to the point where I don't think that Adrien is a good match with anyone, especially Kagami.

True. It's a real pitty this show doesn't seem to have any character development, because I'm not gonna lie here, Adrien is an endearing character with a lot to develop in those matters, and could actually grow to be that kind of character that everyone can connect and feel emoathy by his flaws.

Unfortunately Adrien and pretty much everyone in this show beside Marinette(and even that is arguable) are just pseudo-characters with nothing to add to plot development.

Why not both?

Based Kagamibro

It's because the creators are convinced that Adrien is perfect when in reality he's filled with flaws. But because they think he's perfect and that Marinette is the problem they keep pushing as too flawed.

But the problem is pushing this narrative just makes Adrien boring. It's why people were so much more interested in Felix to begin with, because unlike Adrien he's flawed and the series acknowledges it.