Starfire

I don't mind that they added a troq to Teen Titans, but i don't get why they have to keep forcing diversity on us.

Attached: Starfire.jpg (331x331, 12K)

Do we ever see Starfire’s mom in anything?

Unrelated, but any piece of rule 34 that doesn't give Starfire at least slightly bigger tits than Raven is illegitimate.

Like, sure, Raven's got a bigger ass/legs but to imply that Raven's got larger breasts is pure confirmation bias. If one does not follow through, the natural balance of the characters is thrown out of whack, for otherwise the Raven waifufags and the Starfire waifufags are primed for eternal conflict.

that's because they already had an handicapable dude, and a mixed race girl.

raven and starfire are both rather shrimpish, people tend to use in between off model screenshots with weird perspective to pretend they have big anything.

Well yeah sure, but as r34 tends to exaggerate proportions, Raven is often depicted as having bigger tits than Starfire, which is simply an outright falsehood.

Starfire is supposed to be lean and slim from her athleticism in the show while Raven is a bit chunkier from relying more on her mental prowess than physical abilities.

Or maybe people just like busty goth girls.

Attached: bbc1.jpg (640x640, 74K)

So, Kori was a starship captain for a hot minute somewhere around mid-Nu52. Was that any good? Cause it sounds kind of interesting. I could do with some pulp-y adventure stuff.

Any piece of art that makes either of them even remotely "thick" is off-model.
Raven's ass is not nearly as big as artists want you to think. Definitely not as wide as her shoulders.

forgot pic

Attached: Teen.Titans.S02E08.Titan.Rising.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H264-BluZilla.mkv_snapshot_10.38_[2019.04.12_15.27.22] (640x480, 432K)

Attached: tenor.gif (220x256, 98K)

gays and prudes need to leave

Attached: formerly flat chested.png (480x357, 348K)

Excatly, I don't get why everyone has shit tastes when they're supposed to be petite teens and not voluptuous 20somethings.

Do you mean the bit in Red Hood and Outlaws? Can't say if it was good (haven't read myself), although Yea Forums did have a minor fit when that reveal happened.

Also, that storyline was alluded to in Red Hood Annual post-Rebirth, so it's likely still canon.

>he hasnt seen the beast withing
how does it feel to be wrong lmfao

>gays and prudes
I'm sorry that I don't want to fuck a grandma who inflates her tits with a bike tire pump and puts on makeup with an office stapler

God, her breasts look like she wrapped them AROUND a balloon. Her nipple is probably tucked into her armpit.

back of, fat, saggy-tittied hags. Best girl coming through

Attached: Jinx.jpg (582x428, 33K)

>a troq
>a trans demon
>an otherkin
>a black cripple
>a white cis male
Fucking hell why did this show have to beat us over the head so hard with diversity? There's only one character out of all of them that they didn't alienate the audience with and that's Robin but it's clear the writers only put him in the show so they could shit on white males as they make him the most useless member on his team by giving him no powers.

Attached: TeenTitans.png (500x348, 177K)

People got turned on by them when they were teens themselves
Now that they are weird looking 30 somethings, they want to jerk off to hot 20 somethings

not everyone is a pedo, sorry

Attached: C87F665C-786D-42D1-B9FA-71C9366E5441.jpg (1228x1087, 567K)

stop watching teen titans go

have sex

only turbovirgins or horny ass mother fuckers perfer anything above c

besides lads, the patrician opinion is that looks are a force multiplier past a certain point. realistically, what wins people over is the intangible. this debate is one that is about personality differences ultimately

Attached: 1465847424566.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

Hold on a New York minute. What was it about "trans demon"? I haven't seen Titans, could you elaborate?

i may add that irrespective of the criteria, raven wins

She's a demon who pretends to be a human

Where do you think we are? Then get a character that literally isn't a teen. They're called the teen titans, and the models reflect that. Zone still did the best rendition. Full stop.

Oh huh. Isn't she half demon? Besides isn't Raven more of a refugee

Thanks!

At least she isn't a nigger

>only turbovirgins or horny ass mother fuckers perfer anything above c
t. prude

Attached: quote-a-prude-is-a-person-who-thinks-that-his-own-rules-of-propriety-are-natural-laws-robert-a-heinl (850x400, 51K)

This isnt an issue. If anything it adds to her character

I have had sex with 10s and 2s and I gotta tell you fucking a fat bitch is repulsive to me. I have tried it just because no hot girls were available and did not like.

Let’s lay down some facts here:
>Breasts can be attractive/ugly based not just on size, but shape/gravity. Double Ds can be a great rack, or two sagging bags of soiled milk
>Appreciate a well toned ass
>Remember kids, it’s not size of the trunk, it’s how you use the space.
>Sometimes hips look better than tits

>virgin resorts to ad hominem

Change "trans demon" to "bi-racial" and you got it.

>Garfield Mark
Beastboy is a white male.

>Beast Boy: I identify as panspecies.
WTF DC?!

>Yea Forums is fine with sexualizing women
Wow... just wow

I didnt think demon was a race

Attached: BF9A55F6-DE50-4126-8AA7-7B08FBD17D23.jpg (1500x2298, 929K)

This debate is so fucking stupid. They're both 10/10 waifu material seperated only by personality preferences

Starfire is the only good solid choice though

Peoples personalities can change and age just as much as their bodies. Our minds are not static. The likes, interests and dreams of the person you fell in love with can noticeably change over the course of a decade. What you're really looking to do is make a good investment into a person that changes very little physically and mentally from when you first met them over a long stretch of time.

Attached: 0e2.png (1280x1745, 688K)

Raven is bustier in the show itself, her outfit just disguises it more..

Very true, I do not debate that. It is, however, inevitable that the body will age. The mind, as a result, is the entity that at the very least has a chance to remain constant or change pleasantly. As such, the only sound investment, the only investment that one can make and expect return on, is personality. Looks only constitute infatuation; love transcends the material

wrong

>troq
Enjoy your ban.

What it means nothing

Exactly

My nigga.

*ahem*
FUCK TROQS
FUCK AZARATH
AND FUCK TITANS

Attached: 1554821175029.jpg (625x416, 37K)

I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: d2hzxn2-9b2bb96d-a5da-4d30-b2d8-eccb86689051.png (103x326, 38K)