What the hell, how is he so hot?

What the hell, how is he so hot?

Attached: mepcaqom1dw11.png (500x308, 365K)

magic

Like literally, it was a “makes people hot” spell.

Really? That's kinda disgusting that it would use a strictly Euro-centric standard of beauty then.
But it's not like Dreamworks was never problematic before.

Is part of the plot that the fairy godmother is evil because of her gross narrow definition of beauty

Shrek was always hot on the inside

That's because white people are objectively the most attractive race, disregarding random cherry picks of others.

Imagine my disappointment when they went back to being ogres.

lmao nice bait m8

Basically shrek is hot by ogre standards

hahahahahahahahahaahaahhahafuckyouhahahahahahahahaha

No that's asians
Whites are tied with all others tbqhimvho

Yeah, such a nice, hot, green bear type.

Why? Nigga speaks with a Scottish accent and he looks like a hot Scotsman to me.

Because that's implying that white people are the standard of beauty.
Him sounding like a Scott and looking like a Scott are unrelated, an Ogre can speak like a Scott while being unrelated to them.

are ogres just bears that don't shower often?
I'm not hip to all the new gay lingo

>Him sounding like a Scott and looking like a Scott are unrelated

Not to me. Scot ogre, Scot human. Makes sense. If he spoke with Japanese accent he should end up looking like Takeshi Kaneshiro or some shit. I mean what would you like him to have looked like?

He could have still been white actually

Attached: Hokkaido_Ainu.jpg (564x400, 34K)

My mother had culture shock when she moved to America, having thought all white people looked like the ones she saw in films.

So you wanted him to look Japanese?

This is objectively true. Like go to any community college in a 40% white state and look at all the mutts and goblinas. The white women walk among them like goddesses.

But he wasn't a Scot ogre, he just spoke with a vaguely Scottish accent that he would lose during some heated moments, meaning it is likely another one of his facades to appear more menacing.
But that is getting away from the real problem of "white" being the epitome of beauty.

yeah haha racism is so COOL and you should NEVER breed outside your culture LMAO
anyway, this next song is about race mixing, it's called "Don't You Do It"

Attached: you dare call that burger human1.png (600x401, 258K)

White isn't a race you dumb mongrel

CH CH CH CH CHANGESSSSSSSS

>But that is getting away from the real problem of "white" being the epitome of beauty.

And I'm saying that's your interpretation of it and the "problem" you personally are attributing to it. It never entered my mind until you said it. My interpretation was Scot ogre = hot Scot human. Seriously, what would you have had him look like?

>t. basement dweller who’s never left his home

Yea Forums you NEED to stop taking the obvious bait.

It's fine that he looks like Scot, but it's problematic to imply that whiteness is the epitome of beauty. They could have done one without the other.

Clearly he did, and saw some hecka uggo mutts.

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't remember the movie implying what Shrek would become would be the epitome of human beauty, simply that it would make him beautiful. I don't think anything was problematic about it unless a problem was read into it. And what would you have made him look like?

Unironically kill yourself.

So much butthurt despite this guy being mostly right.

Attached: 0_C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs.png (495x391, 17K)

Internalized racism and the continued pushing of Euro-centric beauty standards doesn't prove anything, user

Damn, Asian women/White men really clean up.

With some ugly white women and trust fund white women mixed in. Of course you’re gonna walk like a goddess when you don’t have a care in the fucking world.

>continued pushing of Euro-centric beauty standards
Asian women dominate the men's preferances category.
>Internalized racism
If anything the chart shows black women are the most racist in terms of beauty standards

>retards talking about online pages

>hurrdurr we fetishize the mystery of the orient that means we aren't racist
>If anything the chart shows black women are the most racist in terms of beauty standards
holy shit, do you even know what internalized racism means in this context?

>hurrdurr we fetishize the mystery of the orient that means we aren't racist
So all races are racist?

>Black women have a preference for black men by a wide margin, they must really feel a lot of internal oppression to actually think their race is more attractive than other races.

Take your shitty buzzwords back to vox.

>academic terms are buzzwords
Why are racists always so anti-intellectual?

>being forced into this level of damage control so quickly
L o l

Why wouldn't you assume the standard of beauty comes from whoever made the spell?

Oh because this is bait.

Lobotomies and phrenology were academic too, doesn't mean they were intellectually honest or right.

Get back to your humanities course. I'm sure your gender studies degree will get you that 6 figure job you always wanted.

>oh you silly minority individual, you dont really think for yourself, all your actions are predetermined as part of societal convention
This is why no one takes you guys seriously.

Is this a reddit raid?

Attached: Back To Reddit.jpg (712x1024, 211K)

This chart just shows that Shrek would have had a wider appeal if he turned into an Asian woman.

Attached: Back to :pol:.jpg (546x700, 136K)

>JUST LET ME BE SOCIALLY IGNORANT AND ENJOY MY CARTOONS

Blame the fucking retard that started talking about "problematic racial implications".

Guess what board you are on, /pol/tard

YES. LITERALLY FUCKING YES. TAKE YOUR INCESSANT MENTALLY ILL OBSESSION WITH RACE TO FUCKING /pol/ WHERE YOU FUCKING BELONG

>MY MINSTRELSHOWS ARENT RACIST!!!!!!!!

Please don't condone cultural appropriation, thanks.

Cultural appropriation dont real

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BLATHERING ABOUT NOW YOU FUCKING RACIST CUNT? RACE THIS, RACE THAT, RACE RACE RACE BUT OH YOU'RE NOT A RACIST RIGHT? SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID FAGGOT SHIT EATING RETARD AND GO BACK TO YOUR OWN FUCKING BOARD

No shit?

>IF I IGNORE RACE ISSUES THEY'LL JUST GO AWAY!
>RACISM ENDED WITH SLAVERY!

It's too late for us. Go, save yourself

>IF I SPEND EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY OBSESSING ABOUT RACE AND THE REST OF THE TIME USING WHAT I THINK ABOUT TO DIVIDE PEOPLE AMONG RACIAL LINES AND BRING RACE INTO EVERYTHING I POSSIBLY CAN EVEN
>SHREK
>FUCKING
>2
>THEN I'M NOT RACIST BECAUSE THAT'S NOT WHAT RACISTS DO AT ALL IT'S COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

FUCK OFF BACK TO /pol/ TO BE WITH YOUR OWN ILK YOU MORONIC CUNT

lmao I literally never even go to /pol/, and I never would because it's full of fucking neo nazis and fascists taking pics of bananas up their asses thinking it'll own the libs

Try it. I think you'll fit right in. They obsess about race and drag racism into literally everything almost as much as you do.

>White guy with Asian gf master race
We're so desirable.

Imagine posting about politics on the children's cartoon board

lmao I dont "obsess over race," I saw a problematic implication and I pointed it out

>implying banna up the ass doesn't literally destroy shitlibs.

Attached: 1300044776986[1].jpg (600x600, 35K)

See

Yes, YOU saw it, YOU, and you needed to bring it up. Hmm, sort of reminds me of /pol/ and how they see problematic implications about race in a whole lot of things and derail threads with it. It's almost like you belong there.

If you don't point it out, it can fester and that's how things like the Alt-Reich happen.

Oh my yes, they too feel a responsibility to act upon their all-consuming racial obsession in an attempt to make everyone as obsessed as they are.

>asians

beeeeoooooohhhh!

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Ogres are just green n...

Attached: shrek-forever-after-movie-image-17.jpg (3000x1582, 770K)

Green neighbors

This.

>beauty
>objective
Retard detected

>Its racist to other races to say whites are attractive
You're actually a disgusting faggot

NONIONS

Except in reality one thing is attractive while the other is ugly no matter what opinions one may have. Im sorry you're jelly

so insecure

Attached: 1538497732435-2.jpg (1600x1056, 523K)

I'm white you retard

Yet they still want to live in white society

>it's weird to want to live in the most successful society, made by plundering their homelands
wow so strange

So whats you're point? You don't think whites are the most beautiful race?

Attached: 1553592910922.png (378x610, 295K)

>Shrek discussion turns into race politics and eugenics
This board is a bunch of Farquaads.

>eurocentric
>in a movie based on european storybook fantasy
>8/10 bait

>made by plundering their homelands
Citation needed
Also are you implying blacks arnt smart enough to manage their own society?

Why didn't the people of those nations take advantage of the abundant natural resources around them prior to the invasion of colonials from the middle East and Europe?

People fell for that first bait post

I unironically want to be reincarnated as human shrek next lifetime

>what was the race for africa?

It's been literally decades since that has happened, billions upon billions given to africa to help them, constant aid in general to build wells and start programs to help feed children their so whats their excuse. But please keep making blacks the victims and whites the boogeyman forever, that'll surely work like it has all these years.

The fact that all that aid couldn't restore Africa is just testament to just how badly Europe plundered it.

Thats retarded

So is racism.

That has nothing to do with africa being used for resources by european countries. If you think racism was the motive thats insane

Can we go one thread without this shit?

In all honesty no. If not for /pol/ I'd say Yea Forums is the most politically active board on this site.

>If not for /pol/ I'd say Yea Forums is the most politically active board on this site.
You are a fucking moron.

>draws all white devil women as fat
>despite the fact that by the numbers white women are going to be thinner than black women

Name a board other than /pol/ that has threads spiral into political discussions.

For fuck sake this board went apeshit discussing homosexual representation because of a single image in the Addams Family trailer.

A beautiful double play, impeccable form, bravo sir

Impeccable detective work

Attached: file.png (387x104, 4K)

counterpoint, no race is attractive and all attractive people are cherry picks

based

Based black nationalist dis-encouraging racemixing.

How on earth do people still fall for bait in year of our Lord 2014+6-1?

The muh /pol/ fags always start this shit blaming /pol/ for starting everything yet the first bait posts that derail Yea Forums threads are made by the sjws that lurk this board

idk lmao I'm seriously surprised it took off on both sides

I'm not an SJW you nigger

Not you. Im saying in general

dubs of wisdom

It feels like there's been an influx of newfriends in recent weeks. Am I imagining this?

Attached: back to pol.jpg (1000x767, 700K)

>america
>white

>europe
>acid thrown in face

Niggerlover

Attached: 1552982772914.jpg (567x531, 54K)

>faggots prefer discussing racism shit instead of this handsome man and the best sequel ever

Attached: vtqWEO1.jpg (280x280, 11K)

Sadly this. I only contributed to it cause I am a faggot who just couldnt resist

This thread has officially reached peak pol, it's time to nuke it.
See y'all in the Carol thread,

Bye user

That's an /int/ meme you retard

shut up gamer, I post on ylilauta, I know about int memes