Rugrats Go Wild

Why do people get mad at me for saying Angelica pooped herself near the end of the 2003 movie? Don’t shoot me, I’m just the messenger!

Attached: D51F8A0D-6D74-4B60-BB00-76627E1ADA07.png (448x339, 261K)

And why does everyone act like it’s as unremarkable as if Dil or Tommy had done it?

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!

I am 35 but cannot comprehend the answer!

Please explain what could possibly be offensive about a perpetually 3-year-old cartoon girl pooping herself in a discreet (non-graphic) way

Will someone explain what could possibly be offensive about a perpetually 3-year-old cartoon girl pooping herself in a discreet (non-graphic) way?

I do not understand why no one wants to comment on this, in any way, shape or form?

I keep getting banned
But do not understand!

(That rhymes.)

Someone please explain!!!

I don’t understand why people refuse to discuss this subject with me! I don’t get how it can be disturbing, considering that she’s not a real person, they didn’t show anything graphic and her voice actress was born in 1958.

Why does no one care to explain???

I would greatly appreciate an answer!

Damnit anyhow!

I have autism or aspergers and cannot understand why others think so differently from me on this issue.

I don’t get why I am the only one who likes the fact that Angelica pooped her pants!

Why didn’t someone create an “I CANT BELIEVE ANGELICA POOPED HERSELF!” club the day the movie was released on Friday, June 13, 2003???

Why damnit???

Why am I the only one replying to this message?

Also I'm gay if that makes any difference

Shit happens

Attached: 1364234329898.jpg (500x367, 20K)

My questions keep getting deleted from Yahoo Answers regarding this subject but the YA Team won’t tell me why.

>12 replies
>only 3 posters

Attached: 1418751442232.gif (500x333, 2.74M)

Mental illness really is sad just to think about.

Attached: 1554750288309.jpg (666x1031, 172K)

Anyone who is into scat fetish should be glassed at sight tbqh. Kys.

Attached: 1554803555615.jpg (552x413, 20K)

She pooped herself. What else is there to discuss?

I remember there was a time in my life when I assumed anyone typing like this was just goofing off. Now I realize there are some disturbed people on the Internet.

Bumping this out of pure "wtf" and the desire to see what becomes of this cursed thread.

Attached: 1516452947866.jpg (720x720, 60K)

I see you somehow managed to figure out how to get around your ban. Pretty impressive for a literal retard.

What everyone thought of her for it.

She’s always making fun of the younger babies for wearing diapers, calling them “dumb babies” and “stinky babies” all their lives. She’d even made a song about how the babies could no longer fart and poop their diapers because she was the queen of the island(. Angeli-tiki)

But you see, the poop accident was her comeuppance! The joke was that she wanted to boss everyone else about their smells and bodily functions (including Nigel eating fish), yet she couldn’t even control her own butt, let alone the island.

She said, “Hey, Mister! Stop eating those smelly fish and talk to the teen!” (Meaning Debbie.) The point of that was to show you that if anyone else had pooped at the end, she would have yelled out their name, not been glad when he wouldn’t say it.

Imagine being so brazen, as a 3 year old girl, that you will even talk down to a man with facial hair, whose submarine you just stole! I’m glad the writers of the show got her back in such a way and wish they hadn’t downplayed it so much! They should have made it even more obvious why she was the ONLY kid to suddenly change clothes, become shy and stop interacting with the others, after basing her whole identity on her outfit all day!

That’s what that wink from him was all about. But I wish he hadn’t been such a “bigger person” about it that he didn’t crush her heart when he had it in the palm of his hand at that moment.

I never thought they were heavy handed enough with their just desserts for Angelica, like they were always holding back or softening the blow.

I love the payback, but wish they hadn’t made it so damn subtle that most people missed it completely. Like, most people probably just thought he meant Dil or Tommy had pooped, despite the fact that babies CRY when they do and she was the only one standing and pouting!

It couldn’t have been Chuckie or Susie because they’re potty trained and didn’t change clothes. She’s the only one with the willpower and motivation not to cry or admit she pooped her pants in front of Nigel, as well as the only one who would care if he told everyone she did! She’s also the only one who COULD be called out by name, since he hadn’t been introduced to the others whereas she declared herself ANGELITIKI THE ISLAND PRINCESS!!!

Babies go “Wah wah wah!” when they have a dirty diaper, whereas preschool children have been known to sit in it all day to avoid telling Mrs. Teacher lady and their classmates what an embarrassing thing they did in their pants! It’s that way in elementary school too.

Nigel said 3 things most people didn’t catch or understand, about her pooping herself:

1. One little girl is rather pouty
(Ang looks puzzled, unsure of definition.)
2. And, (sniff), SOMEBODY needs a diaper change!
(Ang suddenly folds arms across chest, looks away, lip quivers, very angry or defensive.)
3. But I won’t say whom! (Winking left eye at her.)
(Ang is suddenly relieved and happy, with mischievous “I did it” smile as others bust out laughing at her.)

The mere fact that she wanted him NOT to say who did it is all the evidence I need that Angelica pooped her pants!!! So “Somebody needs a diaper change” translates to “Someone shat themselves,” and “I won’t say whom” translates to “I’m 99% sure it’s Angelica,” which she confirmed with her body language in response to what he said.

Think about it: why would Angelica be standing there pouting and feeling the back of her dress, afraid to sit on the floor, because someone ELSE pooped their pants? And if it had been Tommy, Nigel wouldn’t have held him so close.

That very last snapshot by Susie of her pushing the camera away is like one final bit of evidence during the credits. Why anyone would idolize this “wicked” female cartoon character, 28 years after the series began, to the point of denying that she pooped herself in that last movie is just beyond comprehension for me. They should have done more to poo-shame her and not let her live it down and forget who the “stinkiest” baby of all was in the end!

Attached: 244FC923-5B67-4A36-B443-5656065F5A65.png (1136x640, 1M)

What's going on here guys?

Angelica pooped her pants in a movie yet no one wants to discuss it, now or at the time it debuted.

That very last snapshot, by Susie Carmichael, of her pushing the camera away is like one final bit of evidence during the credits. Why anyone would idolize this “wicked” female cartoon character, 28 years after the series began, to the point of denying that she pooped herself in that last movie, is just beyond comprehension for me. They should have done more to poo-shame her and not let her live it down and forget who the “stinkiest” baby of all was in the end!

Attached: 2EAB26AC-272F-41E1-A765-351D478F037C.jpg (640x640, 80K)

You might say, “Well, we never actually saw the poop in her pants,” but would they show you it for the others? No, because then it would become R rated, not PG.

I find it ridiculous that grown men, willing to talk about sex or anything else, still shy away from this subject much less offensive subject.

I find it ridiculous that grown men, willing to talk about sex or anything else that is dirty, still shy away from this much less offensive and much more realistic subject regarding her.

Nigger

kids poo all the time

Bump. I don't get it either.

The fuck is this thread?

Attached: 1548642978028.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Put me in the screencap

Attached: 2F860775-785F-4737-9F2F-23A38A5C44CA.jpg (276x305, 33K)

is this the hip new meme?

toasting in epic bread

Attached: tumblr_phk5zr63jp1sgpajbo2_400.jpg (332x574, 37K)

I’m white like snow!

Attached: 00029A8E-21B2-4FF5-B461-BFC7E1275BC9.jpg (4032x3024, 2.24M)

We never see the poop in any of their pants, because they would never show that. She went to school with a boy named Willy who did it in class.

She transformed from island princess to pouty little girl from a little limp of poo in her pants! That’s some magical stuff!

how fat are you

*lump of poo

She transformed from island princess, to pouty little girl, just from a little lump of poo in her pants! That was some magical stuff!

Too big for 5’ 4”

It’s amazing how a little bitty short thing like me is the only one willing to tackle this subject, with all the big men in the world.

What topic. Kids poo all the time.

I know but she’s ANGELICA PICKLES, for crying out loud!!!

>She’s the meanest (albeit cutest) 3 y/o in Rugrat land, yet she was still no match for a big bottle of cream soda, some fruits, and a truckload of cookies, in a submarine in which she thought they would all die.

I bought some red cream soda and drank it with a bunch of cookies experimentally, and although I of course didn’t poop my pants, it does almost make you sick! Imagine not using the bathroom, with a toddler body, wearing a pull-up, and spending those hours scared out of your mind with no toilet in there. That’s her life story that day — she made the bathysphere smell like a bathroom, lol.

I'M A SICK CHUCK I LIKE A QUICK FUCK (WOO)
I'M A SICK CHUCK I LIKE MY DICK SUCKED
I'LL BUY YOU A GERMAN TRUCK
I'LL BUY YOU THAT NEW FEED I'LL GET YOU THAT NEW SEED
HOW YOU GET A NEW STORE YOU SOLD THE FARM TO SNEED
I'M A SICK CHUCK I HATE CITY SLICKERS
I LIKE TELLING STORIES I LIKE GUCCI KICKERS
DON'T WANNA HEAR MOE SHIT I HATE THE MOE SHIT
BAN THE MOEPOSTER YOU TRIFLIN JANNY BIIITTTCCCHHHH

Attached: 1539891742035.png (640x392, 219K)

please keep going

Because you're autistic and touch yourself at night.

>This whole thread

Attached: 1550110756266.png (459x336, 124K)

Op are you off your meds?

Attached: 1754576430.jpg (1159x527, 74K)

Attached: 9e5.jpg (500x373, 106K)

>ywn have a big tiddy goth gf who will shit her panties for you
>ywn have a beautiful gf that wears diapers

There's really no point in living is there?