Thoughts on site related?

thoughts on site related?
badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

Attached: 1416196303889.jpg (342x245, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Cyanide_and_Happiness
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, my webcomic’s not on there, so it’s ok.

Yeah same

>Bad Webcomics Wiki
Did you know this is a subsidiary of Encyclopedia Dramatica?

I regret ever visiting this site.

It's pretty good for the truly bad shit but some of the stuff on there is 'I bet the webcomic artist will reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee really hard'-tier.

You can tell some of the earlier reviews were written by severely autistic people, the kind who also had accounts in TV Tropes and watched TGWTG videos regularly.

I thought they'd never notice Neo-kosmos

Attached: 1548233020204.jpg (367x465, 180K)

>Did you know this is a subsidiary of Encyclopedia Dramatica?
It used to be required reading before posting on Yea Forums
don't be such a pussy

badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Cyanide_and_Happiness
you can just feel the sour grapes

I have no idea why Dreaming of Utopia is listed. It's clearly a satirical comic.

Just like ED but without the somewhat self awareness that ED had
A lot of this is just "Things I don't like" articles that aren't clever and feel like the article writers personal grudge/vendetta towards the creator

A lot of these aren't even bad, just mediocre

Which comic of yours got listed faggot.

>hurrr moot's a weeaboo too so I get to like stupid obnoxious shit
moot is dead.

because furries

I don't make Webcomics. I don't even know how to draw.

You can still try, didn't stop anyone on that wiki.

Some of their articles have Webcomics that look amazing. I'm in the league where I can't even draw a good stick figure. My achievements are a low cut version of the cattail from Plants vs. Zombies and rough sketches of Yung Venus.

Attached: 1554786201148.jpg (400x400, 24K)

These guys are dumb, really severely dumb.
They felt reviewing Homestuck would be too hard because 'The comic's too long and fans are too retarded so we'll show we're smarter than them by just reviewing the fandom!' Not the comic itself, they wanted to do a fandom article, despite not knowing about /hsg/ or 90% of the fandom outside maybe pushing cosplay Con pics from goggle and going "Eww see how gross they are?"

It's not really hard to shit on Homestuck, homestuck fans do it here all the time and know what makes the comic bad, what debates have been tired out, but those guys are so clueless they wouldn't even be able to scratch the surface of critiquing the comic, let alone doing a review.

Attached: mom_lalonde_by_bluubey_d4g2n21-pre.jpg (692x396, 28K)

*pics from google

>Thoughts

Choke-full with
>Oy vey dats OFFENSIVE

I basically use the site to get new fap material

i wish my comic was recognized enough to even get a page on there

Attached: 1550379148724.jpg (480x362, 14K)

I wish people who hate how their comic doesn't get any traffic would just shill their comic outright.
Post it, faggot.

id rather not, not at its current state anyhow
it wouldnt sit right with me to shill my dogshit

/thread

At least 3/4 (probably more) the pages there boil down to "I don't like it/I'm not in the target audience/it's not my style of humor, therefore it's bad."

>subsidiary of Encyclopedia Dramatica?
Really?

Haven't been in years but, as I recall there was no objectivity and authors with personal vendettas would savage comics that were inoffensive at worst.

>tfw you actually visited Encyclopedia Dramatica first before coming to Yea Forums

Attached: 1546488759818.png (500x500, 44K)

You should give ED a second chance. I hear the Offended page is hilarious.