You Will Never Be An Avenger

>You Will Never Be An Avenger

Attached: B41DF1DC-D441-498A-8613-F72DB1A9D834.jpg (1200x630, 185K)

based paul rudd just happy to be there

how can one man be so based

I don’t really wanna be

I'd rather be a reserve JLA member

>They had to make sure to get some boxes to help RDJ get high enough so he could sit down.
LEL

>Fox won't ever be behind another Marvel movie again

Attached: JUST.jpg (800x497, 394K)

Based

>but you can be a shitposter

Attached: rarehulk.png (149x255, 97K)

Everyone except Ryan Reynolds has moved on.

>FF
>Gambit

lol they were really trying there for a minute

Amusingly, Channing Tatum is still trying to get his Gambit solo movie made

He must really want that paycheck badly then.

Hey I got a copy of Infinity Gauntlet #1, but the one I have is different than what most pictures have posted. All the pictures I'm seeing online have Captain America on the bottom left, while mine just has the barcode. Can anyone help me determine what print this is for the sake of curiosity?

You have a newsstand copy instead of a direct (comic store) copy. There's no difference other than that.

Protect his smile

Attached: 12lC4b8.png (204x268, 107K)

He is such a terrible choice for gambit.

I forget which is which. I always mix this up. But one was from a direct market retailer like a comic store, and one was from a supermarket or pharmacy. I think Cap face would be supermarket? I always mix this up, sorry.

Anyway, the one from the supermarket is worth more if it's in good shape, since those versions are more likely to be banged up and destroyed. But of course, the difference between the two is so minor, most people frankly don't care.

Thank you. That was driving me nuts. Upon further research, yes, it should be the newstand copy. I didn't even consider that. It has a bit of wear, but it's still neat to own.

>Laurence Fishburne will forever be remembered as a part of the greatest cinematic event in the history of film despite only having a five minute cameo in one of the lesser movies because of this picture

Seriously ditching DC was the greatest decision he ever made

isn't he like 50 years old?
he looks good

He wants to play Galactus next. I say let him have it.

GRANTED

Attached: 3064167-6881236168-ff+ga.jpg (1600x667, 180K)

>DC could have had this success if it wasn’t Snyder
I really want to know how many people at Warner Bros.hate him on a visceral level. Imagine the millions that he cost them because of his vision. Imagine being Affleck or Cavill thinking that your career will be elevated to the level of Hemsworth or Evans only to be the most hatee version of iconic characters on film.

Is Affleck's version of Batman really seen in a worse light than Kilmer and Clooney?

i want to pay him a beer.

DC could not and never will get your head out of your ass you delusional fucking DCuck

Fishburne could be a great galactus.

The movies where he played Batman are seen as worse, yeah. For my money Affleck as an actor had immense potential as Bruce but it was blown by the writers and Snyder.

>your career will be elevated to the level of Hemsworth or Evans
You realize neither of them have had any success outside of the MCU, right? In fact the only one that has is Pratt and that's mainly because of Jurassic World

WHO is in between Gamora and Happy? It looks like Fish Mooney from Gotham

But not us.

You know I really can't blame actors hopping in on the super hero craze. It's guaranteed to boost your career like crazy. Although I think guys like Hemsworth won't survive outside their roles.

>Hemsworth
>not having a great career

The man is everywhere, you should watch more movies.
Evans is slowing down but i doubt this is because people don't want him, but rather him wanting to be a director.

Cavill downgraded to TV, and the sad thing is, he actually prefer this over being Superman.

Hemsworth was already pretty popular domestically thanks to Home and Away which was years before Thor; even if he crashes and burns post-MCU, he can always just come home and be guaranteed soap opera bux.

>The man is everywhere, you should watch more movies
Name his most successful movie outside of the MCU

Alan Tudyk is "everywhere" too dipshit doesn't mean he's a megastar

Chill out I’m a Marvel fan. But I woukd be great if both companies could succeed.

He should be Scott

That was never going to happen

In fact DC was only as big as it was back in the 90s and early 2000s because Based Marvel wasn't even trying.

>if it isn't a blockbuster it doesn't count

Yeah i'm sure people knows every movie Tom Cruise has been into.

speak for yourself. I am in contention to play D-man

No you stupid fuck movies that DON'T FUCKING BOMB count and that's something almost no one in the main MCU cast has

Jackman, Reynolds, Peters, MCavoy, McKellen and Stewart where the only good actors in the entire thing, maybe Romijn too

>he doesn’t like Fassbender.

Listen, i have tried to be patient with you because you are clearly a special child.
But do you really think Bad Times at the El Royale is a flop you dumb idiot?

I feel sorry for your parents being that retarded to not teach you the difference between how much a movie costs and how much money it makes.

Don't bother replying to me again, pushing this "discussion" further with a lowlife like yourself is worthless, just like your being.

Nah not worse than clooney. I liked him for BW but not Batman.

To be fair, every one is an avenger at least once.

>But do you really think Bad Times at the El Royale is a flop you dumb idiot?
Do you not know what the definition of a bomb is you stupid fuck?

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-185524_Chrome.jpg (1080x533, 231K)

>The movies where he played Batman are seen as worse, yeah
You must be a fucking Zoomer who doesn't remember when Clooney's Batman came out.

>name his most successful movies
>but you can't use the super successful ones
ok

Rush is pretty good.
I don't think your point that Hemsworth would be nothing is entirely wrong, but he was on course for a B-tier career already.
>successful TV role
>noticed in just a ten minute role in Star Trek
>standout of a low budget ensemble in Cabin in the Woods
>lead roles in mostly disposable increasing budget movies (Red Dawn, Snow White and the Huntsman, Rush)
>lead in a more serious movie (In the Heart of the Sea)
Now that movie didn't go well, so he would likely have taken a hit in terms of lead roles and budgets.
But he played it well and got himself in that fucking Ghostbusters movie, which while was a bomb, he was in the supporting comedy role and was considered the best thing about it.
And now he's gone back to leads in lower budget disposable movies.

He's kind of operating at his maximum talent level in his non-Marvel films. I would say the Marvel films are extending his career past what he would have without them, but he's working consistently, more than the others, because audiences like him and he turned out to have a greater range than expected. He started from globally unknown, unlike many of the others, so he's doing fine.

Chris Pratt is reasonably comparable, with the caveat that he was on a US TV show so had wider initial recognition. He got in some hits, but now he's stalling out, largely because he has poorer demos than Hemsworth; not as hot, alienated some people with the divorce and his hunting christian thing.

Man they really stopped with the Whedon shit pretty abruptly.

>watching friends on netflix with wife
>paul rudd shows up in last few seasons
didnt know he was on this show. how does this tie into ant man though

Nigger I've seen every Batman film in theaters except West's. There was a lot of rage around Clooney's, but it still managed to be a better film than the Affleck ones because it had a coherent vision. A coked-up gay neon vision, but a vision.

Enjoy dying off panel for shock value.

>Phantom Stranger dying off panel
Nah

I would never want to be an avenger.

1st Nightcrawer and Beast were fantastic.

Oscar Isaac is a world class actor.

Anyone can be an Avenger