What is the worst episode of South Park? It's going the way of zombie Simpsons

What is the worst episode of South Park? It's going the way of zombie Simpsons.

Attached: grounded_vindaloop.jpg (960x540, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G6v6rdSYyaA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The worst?? I do not know, but my favorite is: the damned
and everything related to Heidi and Cartman

Attached: 1fbe956a23284597c363709596ec4e46--guinea-pigs-south-park.jpg (236x195, 13K)

Despite season 20 to be considered the worst season, it had a lot of shining moments and character development that still affects the later seasons. Even the member berries are memed everywhere despite how repetitive they got towards the end.

Haven't watched since season 16 or so but Bass to Mouth was the one where I thought "they're not trying to mock real life events, they're just begging for anything to put into a story.

It's the one with "wikileaks" and the kids getting embarrassed. Probably the worse episode I've seen of the series

It is considered the worst season, by those autistic assholes, homosexual lovers of the penises of / b /
They can go fuck those assholes fagots trumpers

Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina
>disgusting irl tranny dick chopping footage
>mostly made up of shock/gross out humor which wasn't even funny
>due to it, Mr. Garrison was a tranny for 3 whole seasons
>tranny Garrison jokes/episodes were godawful

That was one of the best episodes faggot.

Go Lemmiwinks! Stop Wikileaks!

>going

According to who exactly? Even back when it aired I remember a lot of people hating it.

>What is the worst episode of South Park?
That's debatable.
What's not debatable is that it aired in the last 5 years.

No one ever draws Cartman's triple chin

A Million Little Fibers
the entirety of Season 20

I'd say it went to shit after those Game of Thrones episode, which in themselves were just made to promote their dumb game.

To this day I don't know how libertarians like Parker and Stone disliked wikileaks.

They didn't seem to chase the zeitgeist so hard before season 10.

>Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina
Still better than any episode where I see them whip out smartphones and talk about "memes" and "trolls".

LEMMIWINKS, KING OF GERBILS, STOP YOUR BROTHER OF DOOM!

Ziplineing is the worst eppy hands down

Have they ever actually used an oculus? This gets vr so wrong, you stand up a lot when using it.

D-Yikes
A Million Little Fibers
THE ENTIRETY OF SEASON 20

Even the worst episodes of season 18, 19, 21, and 22 are miles better than what I listed.

That live action portion was great, but yeah the rest of the episode sucks

But that one was a good episode
youtube.com/watch?v=G6v6rdSYyaA

Attached: wYHgf5X.jpg (1200x695, 189K)

>What is the worst episode of South Park?
All of season 20, 21 and 22.

D Yikes
Mr. Garrisons Fancy New Vagina
The entirety of season 20 excluding Skank Hunt
White People Renovating Houses

Season 22 was a surprising breath of fresh air. The only sub par episode in that season was Dead Kids

Ive never seen an episode more polarizing then I Shouldve Never Gone Ziplining. You either love it or hate it.

I personally loved it

So I've just finished binging all of South Park but I did it in reverse.

Starting from Season 22 to season 1

I don't know about you guys but I like season 1 and 2 the least.

Worst episode for me is the one where the gang went hunting with Jimbo and Ned.

The only people that say shit like this are assmad Trump supporters

Parker and stone aren't libertarians anymore.

being jewish matt or trey whatever were privy to the information about the hollywood/upper government/intelligence sex slavery dealings and this was their desperate attempt to tell the public.
search your heart, you know it to be true

Season 16 was by far the worst of them all, only the Halloween episode was good

Southpark has sucked horse ass since 2010

I miss when comedy central put live action gore in their cartoons. Like the triple bypass surgery in drawn together.
Tv really has become soft this last decade holy shit fuck sjws

>A Million Little Fibers
Towley wasn't even all that funny in his first episode and the B-plot in this episode was just as bad as the A-plot

Parker and Stone are whatever the opposite of Accelerationists are, because they want everything to grind to a halt. Left, Right? Doesn't matter, Change is the real enemy.

>tranny garrison episdoes weren't good.
You're just a fag. Garrison becoming an atheist, trying to stop gay marriage, and 300 episode were the best.

Pip. Even the creators hated it, and CC never airs it in syndication.

Whichever one was the "yummy farts in my tummy"

>Heidi and Cartman
>not Kyman

Attached: 1512827871816.jpg (564x564, 112K)

I don't know about worst episode, but I can at least say season 14 was the last season where I stopped consistently watching South Park for years. I started watching again last year, but I remember 12 through 14 mostly being pretty bad.

I don't know man, A Million Little Fibers is still way worse than the worst of the latest seasons imo

I don't know, I like those seasons for some reason. The humor is more immature but there's also a certain feeling to the show and town that I really like.

I always have a good time rewatching season 1 at least.

Post 9/11 South Park has always been shit because they started taking themselves too fucking seriously

worst episode is splatty tomato
repetive jokes, poor pay off to a two season long arc, drumpf and too depressing with all the rain

Attached: hc3.jpg (2000x1638, 903K)

watching through the series i can confidently say quality starts to significantly dip right at the passion of the christ episode

Haven’t watched it for about four years, but I remember human centipad or scause for applause being fucking awful

The Britney Spears episode.
It aired way after her breakdown had already happened so wasnt even relevant and absolutely nothing about the episode was even remotely amusing. Didnt even crack a smile during that episode.

I want to say Canada On Strike, but it has that music video of Butters so I can't.

So I guess the worst episode is D-Yikes or that episode about queefing, I don't think I've bothered rewatching either more than once. I think the show has improved a lot from those times.

Also Splatty Tomato was awful because of how anti-climatic it was and how it obviously wasn't supposed to even exist. It's not like you can't make jokes about Trump, as Put It Down was one of my favorite episodes in general. It's just how you do it.

Man Garrison has a record of bad episodes. It's funny because he's such a great character.

For a while they did these really bad movie parodies. It was just thing that is happening x movie. Thor and Thanksgiving. 300 and lesbians, Inception and hoarding. They are just do uninspired.

Also any episode where you can tell they have become bitter old men. They don't understand social media, cyber bullying, anxiety/phone addiction etc. but boy do they sure have an opinion on it. If I wanted to hear a bunch of old farts whine about the current generation like that I'd go visit my racist grandpa.

Some movie parodies are good, like the Children of the Corn parody where all the adults get arrested.

They also made an episode about the NSA being a necessary evil. They're not really libertarian.

Tell us what you thought of the Pewdiepie two parter.

Buddha Box was so fucking preachy and annoying.

How shitty is your existence that you have the time and need to rank the worst of something anyway? Holy fuck snot that is sad.

The latest season was arguably the worst one ever

The Scoots was the best episode in years

You saw that reddit post too?

Same.

>anxiety/phone addiction
Well, actually the medicalisation and over-diagnosis over anxiety is something that gets debated in the psychiatric field. I'm one of those who do defend the medical treatment on certain mental conditions, but anxiety is one where I'm almost 100% percent anti-medicalisation. I've seen how CBT methods that don't have the disease point of view work better with anxiety, especially when it comes to kids. Same with alcoholism (which South Park has also talked about).

In Western culture we tend to have these very strict models of what is "normal", and it has reached the point where feelings that are a normal part of human life are being treated as diseases. In classic medical field we try to get rid of the symptoms, but when it comes to anxiety this type of avoidance actually makes things worse (look up relational frame theory).

Buddha Box wasn't very good episode in general but I think the backlash proves my point about Western culture.

i don't know what you're talking about op, that episode was pretty good.

I would agree except it wasn't actually very funny