Menage a 3 pixie trix

>cancel all your webcomics because they weren't making enough money
>start a new one set in the same universe
?

Attached: ah yes Dave's fetish genderbending and Giz's fetish for the letter Z.jpg (935x375, 201K)

This reminds me of that manga author who kept making nearly identical stories featuring quirky girls with bushy eyebrows despite getting canned after 20 chapters every time.

>another two tone haired girl whose name starts with a Z

Surely you jest

I can't wait to hear about all the exciting, sexy adventures they're sure to have against this colorful backdrop.

SPOILER: THEY"RE ALL BISEXUAL!

Is that why they're ending?

>comics aren't making enough money cause i stopped making them have naked bitches
>why is my readers not donating!

Another spoiler: there will be a bisexual woman into enemas named Enemaly

Explain... is this the Sinfest guy?

Attached: 1546289771826.gif (448x444, 1.39M)

nigga what, no

Fucking seriously? So how long will the stupid wrestling arc last this time?

How new are you

With every webcomic that ends or becomes unreadable, a link falls from my shackles. Giselle has no power over me any more.

Yeah, they seem to do this on a semi-regular basis. Maybe they just have stories planned like this to avoid burnout? Since Dangerously Chloe also just ended I'll stick around to see if there's another Didi/Chloe clone in the main cast of this new thing. Otherwise, it was titillating while it lasted.

for your pennace you must go down and read the san diego comic con exclusive comic tatsuya made about Godzilla fighting his Ultraman stand-in

Menage a 2: electric boogaloo

>Store gets aloha snackbared by some habibe
>Real story is action spy thriller
>strip 1 a massive fake out

What are the odds Yea Forums?

Attached: 1511580506341.jpg (646x539, 185K)

lol/10

OMFG HER NAME IS ZADIE! SHE IS SO CUTE AND QUIRKY AND I LOVE HER ALREADY! HER NAME IS ZADIE! CAN YOU DO THAT? ISN'T THAT AGAINST THE LAW!?

>Webcomics
There's some good stuff, but I pity the poor fuckers who spend 10 years waiting through constant hiatuses for like 30 strips a year. Godspeed, people

>not reading webcomics with functioning humans making them

Granted, Tom might stretch the definition of functioning human, but his update schedule is impeccable

Then there's other's like Minna and Cope that do take breaks, but they're always properly scheduled and updates are consistent when not on break

Oh boy, another comic about heeelarious misunderstandings and wacky "sexual" comedy.

I plan to get into Steve Lichman and a couple others, but I can't get invested in something with the kinds of breaks I've heard about.
Yes, I understand mental health, fatigue, not killing oneself through overwork and whatnot, but it'd be hard for me to not drop out as soon as I get wind that an usually long hiatus is starting.

Holy COW!!!
Where is the SDCC strip??????