How does Yea Forums rate Gal Gadot's depiction of Wonder Woman?

How does Yea Forums rate Gal Gadot's depiction of Wonder Woman?

Attached: gal gadot.jpg (1600x2150, 1006K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/blIlybatson/status/1071870680977809409
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus Christ someone give that girl a sandwich

She looks cute there. I'd give it a 7/10 (5/10 in BvS)

6/10 not stronk enough. Sejic's Wondy is perfect.

Attached: tumblr_n55ukc66yg1rxtp5do2_1280.jpg (1024x750, 146K)

All she does is walk forward slowly.

Im Sorry mutt

KAL
LEL
NO

Low tier. She can't act to save her life.

don't be mean user

Attached: U1XgXgu.gif (250x252, 2.96M)

I unironically loved it. I was afraid DC would turn her into this unlikeable shrew that some modern writers tend to write her as but she turned out likeable as fuck so big plus in my book.

As for her looks - my go-to Wonder Woman is the DCAU one, so Gal not being buff enough never bothered me.

Attached: 6067506-diana.jpg (580x537, 61K)

Bad.

Massive downgrade.

Attached: MASSIVE.gif (274x244, 2M)

The costume helps a lot. She wasn't good but Pine carried her. I have to give her one thing, her smile is beautiful. As for the body I wanted something more toned but still feminine. I know, I know impossible request.

Attached: dc-comics-wonder-woman-vs-cheetah-premium-art-print-feature-500463.jpg (990x600, 171K)

She was ok when playing a goof, everything else was acceptable at best. There was that one scene when Diana finds out the Germans destroyed that one village she thought was safe and the reaction was just comical, she kept doing an awkward "no" movement with the head, like she didn't know how else to express disapproval

In general WW was a fine movie but the weird thing is that i found the WW parts to be the weakest element of it all

I found her six minute rant on the importance of us military aid to Israel somewhat anachronistic

Very lame.

Haven't seen JL but she was solid in Bvs/WW.
Only places her acting faltered for me was the stairwell scene in WW with her going "THIS IS ARES".

I hope they emphasize her being wise in 84 from being alive so long.

The writers for the WW movie were men so she turned out likeable and endearing

Compare to Captain Marvel where most of the screenwriters were female and you immediately see the difference (men are better at writing women than women are)

Though she looks quite athletic she is not quite muscular enough for my liking, atleast she is half way decent attractive much unlike Brie's Captain Marvel. Her combination of skinny fat body type and square ass jaw is big no no here

Attached: eh6.png (182x156, 36K)

Imagine licking the seat haha

Attached: 1497585347729.jpg (553x526, 87K)

She's pretty and not nearly as awkward an actress as I expected but she doesn't really have the grandiose/majestic/graceful Wonder Woman aesthetic that I want to see.

Also, the fact that they gave everyone on Themyscira weird fake Skyrim accents to match Gadot's own weird accent was super offputting. I get why they did it but I feel like they should have just cast someone with a standard accent in the first place in order to avoid that problem.

(Although, since the other leading choices were Elodie Yung and Sofia Boutella, they probably were always going to be doing a weird accent thing.)

Would those two just fuck already?
I've been waiting for it for 15 years.

Could be better

Not necessarily, lest we forget the feminist men writing women.

terrible look worse acting. The only thing she can do is stand well, and well I guess it shows that she will never be anything other than a model. Great suit though

6/10,

She's attractive and everything, but she's got no tits or ass, and she's not a very good actress.

I rate it a 70º/90º

More like, the female creative positions lately have been monopolized by women pushing a very specific agenda that until the last few years was relegated to the fringes of American academia and are completely oblivious at how the average men and women thinks

See the High Guardian Spice staff. That’s not what the average white American woman (they are all white) looks and thinks like

10/10 desu. I loved WW and I love Gal's version of the character.

She's fine in her movie, where she's nice and smiles like Diana is supposed to. It's unfortunate that she had to be in two joyless movies, but thankfully aunt Patty understood what makes the character good.
I don't mind that she's middle eastern but IMO if they were making Diana ambiguously Greek-ish and having an accent they should have made all the Amazons that way.

She seems extremely nice and friendly IRL and loves being the character and inspiring kids, seeing the actors being proud to be inspiring heroes is the best thing the movies have brought us. Her, Momoa, Evans, even Cavill were just over the moon about being in the costume and making kids happy. I hope Zach Levi gets to be the same way now that that movie looks pretty successful.

Attached: Wonder Woman V2016 #10 - Year One Part Four (2017_1) - Page 7.jpg (1988x3056, 793K)

She should have the tiara grafted to her head, looks like an alien without it. And normally I love jew girls but the forehead is just too much.

Attached: Wonderayy.png (778x765, 672K)

Why is the woman in yellow talking with two different fonts? Is she possessed?

That's Barbara Minerva, the only woman who knows enough Themysciran Greek to speak to Diana (who had just come to man's world in this issue).
The weird bubbles and font are them speaking in Themysciran.

Oh, yeah. I remember those issues. She could barely speak English and was completely lost in the "modern world". Those were some decent issues. And she was really likeable there.

Hahaha that Trevor guy is so silly and stupid!

twitter.com/blIlybatson/status/1071870680977809409

I'm pretty sure Zachary Levi has it covered. When you see him interacting with his fans - especially kids - he's the most charming and lovable guy in the world. Both him and Gal Gadot are really good with children.

Unf just want to take off her boots and give her a comfortable foot massage, the kind she couldn't get from silly little amazonean girl hands.

Did the whole thing with Momoa groping girls blow over?

Nah he's a babe

Attached: Wonder Woman V2016 #12 - Year One Part Five (2017_2) - Page 7.jpg (3975x3056, 1.42M)

Could she stand to be a bit curvier or more built? Sure. but from the standpoint of character and presentation of the characteristics and pursuits of Diana, I adored her in Wonder Woman. I even thought she was better at doing her job in BvS than anyone else, with the exception of Batfleck saving Martha. In the time leading up to BvS, I covered the entire qualitative spectrum of opinions I think a person can have about Gadot's casting, but after Wonder Woman, I think I am as satisfied with her as I can be, and hope she gets to keep playing the role as long as she'd like to. I for one am hyped to see 1984.

Attached: Wonder Woman 1984.jpg (1680x2100, 269K)

Gadot is good with all children except Palestineans, those kids better get blow up with rocket fire!

Didn't the girls ask him to do so?

Attached: lucky one.jpg (720x960, 151K)

That kid isn't Palestinean so she is OK with him, yes.

Attached: brave and bold.jpg (720x720, 135K)

Garbage actor and a pretty awful person.

Attached: EF1E82CC-B310-4D94-9F68-FE2E4243629D.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Lynda Carter is a genetic superfreak, no one can stack up to her.

You're thinking of Vic Mognononono

Good I liked it.

Can't crush a human skull between her thighs, 5/10

Comparing it to Brie Larson?
Yeah, pretty based.

I think she’s pretty good as the character, Patty Jenkins directed her much better than Zack Snyder did and it shows.

Brie Larson doesn't even want to wear Captain Marvel costume on conventions. She sucks as a role model.

I'd sandwich her if you know what I mean.

kid will probably grow up masturbating to that moment

I can’t wait to see Diana snap Maxwell Lord’s neck in this movie

Attached: 6BA4C9B9-BF20-4813-93F5-5C47A0123F4D.jpg (1000x563, 590K)

Yeah, she was directed by a woman. Check out how different it was when she was directed by either Snyder or Whedon.

Kid probably got his first boner in that moment and had no idea what was going on.
Of course he's gonna fap to it. I fucking would.

that was my point. The people that look up to today's WW is Gal Gadots attitude towards everyone. Calm, collected and strong in a non-toxic way. While Brie, upon the execs seeing the numbers, told her to stop being such an entitled ass and be humble. The reason for that "omg shes serving popcorn to us" stunt

that was less a directing problem and more the scripts being a mess, none of the actors in those movies came out looking good

Very good. It's funny people bitch about her acting when you don't really need good acting for a superhero, mostly the right look and on screen presence, the supporting cast and villains carry the rest. This is true even when there are good actors on a superhero film. She did exactly what the movie needed, and a lot of credit goes to Jenkins. She either looked like she was sleepwalking through the set with Snyder or just reading lines from a teleprompter with Whedon.

Reeves is one of the most celebrated superhero actors and all he did was being there. Still don’t believe his Clark is some sort of acting achievement

No, the difference of performance clearly comes from the direction since Gal's rather poor performances on both BvS and JL are still very different from each other. Snyder just can't handle actors. He had a brilliant cast in both MoS and BvS and the only good performance he got was from Michael Shannon. Everyone else always look bored as fuck in his movies. The problem in Whedon's reshoots is that there was no emotional core at all to most of their lines and actions, they were all obvious afterthoughts to "fix" the movie so they come off as lines being read rather than things that the characters would do or say.

Yeah, the important part of a good superhero performance is the presence. The real acting comes from the villains and supporting actors that react on that presence. The superhero is basically the straight man, even if he's quipping all the way through.

He was hugging his daughter, you moron.

It would be really great if they subverted that and had her refuse to kill him.
Patty giving a subtle "fuck you" to Johns and Rucka.

Gal Gadot does not seem to mind the respect of Wonder Woman fans
This work seems to be an agenda that it is obliged to accept
And I do not know if she's happy with this actress job.
If she had been heart and soul in this project she would look physically a speed skater in the same way that Ezra Miller should be physically
They seem not to care about this work

Attached: 67u.jpg (1080x1350, 80K)

It may get more bulk in Wonder Woman 3 if they are a bit clever
Just do the right story

Amerifat spotted

>Patty giving a subtle "fuck you" to Johns
That'd be hard, considering Johns is gonna be one of the writers of the sequel. I was really looking forward to it but when I saw his credit was as an actual writer and not just a "story by" credit I'm now ready to be disappointed.

10/10

She could be fucking 9/10 if she worked those legs

Attached: DC-Wonder-Woman-Vol-4-49-1st-Print-David-Finch-Regular-Cover-302617393516.jpg (1200x1600, 570K)

No user, I meant Gal's physical bulk. Compared to what we got in terms of presence out of her though, my even bringing it up is admittedly wishing for detailing on the candles on the icing on the cake. At the end of the day I consider myself a fan of her and her Diana.
Personally I thought the content presented in the first one was fine, especially considering that it was her first blockbuster movie.

>unironically citing Finch art as an example of what to be.

Attached: 1369109145963.gif (157x162, 4K)

JUST

Attached: lynda and gal.jpg (343x648, 65K)

If the rumors are true, shit is going to suck. For example according to rumors all she does in the movie is try to bring Steve Trevor back to life and be manipulated by Max Lord for it. She even dooms Cheetah in the process. She doesn't do anything else.

MUH dick. I think both of them are cute, especially prime Linda. Would smash Gal

all these anglo or jew cunts playing a greek are trash

She aight, 7/10

They aren't Greek, they were created by gods, dumbass

she sounds like an incel lol

>She doesn't do anything else.
I have a hard time believing this. Is it by the same guy who claimed the first one was a mess and Patty Jenkins didn't know what she was doing?

I love Gal!

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-144258_Instagram.jpg (1080x1321, 718K)

Gal + Patty together make me diamonds

What's wrong with Finch's art? I like it

Israel/10

>reecock

She's very good at playing tall, skinny women with a weird accent.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

I'd throw it in mommy patty

Patty is nice, but Patty & Gal together makes me like both of them 10x more than in their own.

Jesus, her foot are beautiful.

They're a dynamic duo. I don't think Gals wonder woman would be as good without Patty directing her.

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-164621_Instagram.jpg (1080x1035, 501K)

I wonder if Patty gave her some private acting coaching, to teach her about real female empowerment.

She is hot, she is nice but there are thousands of hot and nice women in the world and that doesn't meant they are all fit to be WW. Prime Lucy Lawless should have been WW.

Wonder Woman was always presented as girly, not beefy for most of her history.

I like her accent.

>unlikeable
>likeable
Bane of storytelling.

Attached: Boomer vs Zoomer.jpg (870x214, 94K)

Okay I guess
Wasn't the worst thing in the 3 movies she's in although that isn't saying much
Wish she was beefier

Linda Carter is hot and has big tits and all but she was a shit actress too, and pretty stiff whenever she had to do anything physical. Yet she was a good WW because you don't need to be a great actor to play a superhero, just as Gadot was good as WW but I wouldn't hire her to play anything else in a movie.

>brie not pictured
Hmm

Anyone have that webm of Gal pushing that chick against the wall?

Attached: Fridge.jpg (836x645, 111K)

Yeah, without the boots her legs need a lot of work

It's called plastic surgery and tons of it.

Enough of this shit. The root of the problem is virtue signaling and people hiring off of quotas and not actual merit.

Lynda was also skinny but those huge tits helped hide that. If Gadot had D's then I doubt she'd get as much scrutiny.

How important do you think the actor behind the character is? Specifically for superhero movies? Usually, I don't give a fuck, but superhero movies have a massive audience, most of which is comprised of kids. Inevitably, some of those kids will end up looking up to the actors as their role models.

gal is perfect so her portrayal is by extension, perfect

9/10