This is the most disappointing comic I've ever read. I wanted comfy 80s kid adventure not saga part 2

This is the most disappointing comic I've ever read. I wanted comfy 80s kid adventure not saga part 2.

I'm midway through volume 2. Should I keep reading?

Attached: Paper Girls.jpg (634x1011, 94K)

Bumping actual comic thread

If you want a comfy 80s teen comic just read Deadly Class

>Deadly Class
>comfy
what

>Starting a BKV series

None of his series were ever good. Not even early Saga. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1509665405358.png (245x245, 56K)

What's the point, there's like a billion contrarians like you in this board fishing for replies

He usually starts strong but eventually just starts writing grotesque things like gay sex and animal mutilation

>this fag is just fishing for replies!
>replies anyways

Honestly yes. I felt the same and dropped it a year ago. Felt plodding, lost the narrative momentum etc but just caught up and I really recommend reading them in chunks/volumes. It actually starts to come together. Besides BKV its worth it for Chiang and Wilson anyway.

I loved the tone of the first issue. I thought I was going to get slice of life adventures in the 80s with charming characters and great art. Instead I got a stupid decompressed sci fi mystery. Fuck this comic. Great art though

Why didn't you post this in the other thread, you moron

Someone in the last thread said who is best girl.

It's obviously KJ.

What are you so triggered about, he always kills off his LGBT characters anyway

That was me, also best girl is Tiffany

As long as that includes Tiffany 2000

I can't wait until the Mac Mini reference becomes painfully dated.

I mean. It kinda can't.

Well, sure, the time travel element kind of helps, but it will lose the initial impact of "oh my god, that's a thing in stores right now"

I stopped at vol.2 and I even like saga

I gave up after Book 1, because the Chiang art was not enough to keep me interested in the obvious movie pitch.

I wanna say earlier parts of Ex Machina were decent?

Lost my attention 3-4 issues ago. How about you?

This was plenty obvious which direction it was heading., The Woods is by far a bigger disappointment, great concept plus amazing artist = FUCK YOU

Attached: 6C6A9D39-2671-433C-90FD-D8E76B3815CE.jpg (994x1528, 337K)

Is there any sex in this comic?

You should be known before picking up q James Tynion book.