This is the new DC Trinity. Say something nice about them

This is the new DC Trinity. Say something nice about them.

Attached: Old-DCEU-New-DCEU-Future-SR.jpg (1600x800, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxSsC9EWccc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I honestly like them a lot, and work pretty well together,

Wondy will be done after this next movie, when Gadot is forced to play a "serious" Wonder Woman instead of a gawping rube.
Replace her with "4 films Harlequin" and this is probably accurate.

they should definitely keep her movie light hearted, Gadot is not cut out for serious drama

Gadot is cut out for making exaggerated expressions while genuine actors do most of the talking.
Problematically, she can't play an 80-100 yr old immortal as a dopey hick from the island.

Attached: zoolander_face.jpg (361x253, 15K)

I keep saying it but their connection to the gods makes them an ideal trinity and much easier to make a film around than the traditional trinity

But their Gods are Deeeeeaadddd!

Attached: 1392616403754.jpg (400x387, 123K)

DC isn't going to put a flop character like Shazam in their Trinity

It's Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and the academy award nominee

Attached: D3ziyBAWwAEuYmN.jpg (1414x2048, 428K)

Zachary Levi is cute and sweet and his movie was fun. I haven't seen Aquaman. Hate Gadot, she's wooden and cannot act to save her life and is a massive miscast.

I don't think they would play off each other well

That's nice, I love the positive vibes from those movies. To see heroes doing, you know heroic stuff, while carrying good messages or emotions.
I know it's common here to shit on superhero movies but I enjoyed Shazam!, I liked WW and I loved Aquaman.

I hope we got rid of Snyder for good because I want DC heroes to remain light hearted, positive and heroic.
I'd love to see Green Lantern, Batgirl, Supergirl ( just bring Melissa Benoist) on screen. Aswell as a Mera solo movie, maybe an adaptation of the "Queen of Atlantis" mini.
I hope DC will keep going on that positive way.

Attached: 1553477219956.png (412x726, 703K)

Ares only killed Olympus, Hades is alive.

Not to mention that 3 superstrong heroes with connections to the Greek Pantheon are needlessly redundant and unexciting for a team.

1. Seems really unlikely that Ares would spare Hades. Or that Hades wouldn't help his siblings.
2. None of the heroes have the slightest connection to Hades.
3. Hades would just be used as "generically dark evil God" for the umpteenth time.

The gods die all the time

They really need to do something about her outfit(s)...She looks like a cheap hooker. They don't want the original buffoon outfit, ok fine. But maybe they could choose something between buffoon Harley and whore Harley.

Attached: 92f77fff08158d45ae13586a9dd4c03f.jpg (700x1050, 116K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LxSsC9EWccc

Good. They're definitely all more fuckable than the old three. Barring Henry Cavill

From right to the left:
>Flopzam
>Wonder Flop
>Aquaman

there is no excuse for how bad this looks.

She's a Joker.
You can make a Joker look as shitty and off-model as you want, and it'll sell.
Honestly, the shittier looking the better.

It's cute you guys thinking that Batman won't dominate everything like always.

Attached: U Got THAT.gif (167x234, 64K)

WB has proven more than once it is possible to fail with Batman.

And come back right after stronger than ever.

Much more interesting then the overplayed Batman and Superman focus.

I for one welcome our new Trinity overlords... and lady.

Attached: Trickster.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

Every Batman sequel has made less money, with the sole exception of "Heat Legend: guest starring Batman".
So no.

Gotcha covered

Attached: D3d4WaiW4AUOVW4.jpg (718x1068, 119K)

By the time The Batman comes out DC movies won't even be making $10 million in their opening weekend

Attached: 42119895538c8a4053d8689b849950d3.gif (700x373, 3.77M)

>Birds of Prey (February 7, 2020)
>The Batman (June 25, 2021)
>The Suicide Squad (August 6, 2021)
>Rumored Batgirl fim

Attached: interesting.jpg (382x391, 74K)

Don't forget Joker Elseworlds movie.

Rises made more than TDK and Batman Forever made more than Batman returns. So yes. You faggot

Do you guys have to invade every single thread?

Did Hamill voice Trickster in the JL cartoon? I can't remember.

Magic seems to be connecting these three characters. I think doing a Raven, Zatanna, or Doctor Fate would fit right in here

Yeah

fucking based

now we only need to manage to replace Wonder Woman with either Swamp Thing, The Question or Dr Fate and we live in the best timeline

Forever isn't a sequel to Returns; TDK easily sold more tickets than Rises; only unadjusted inflation gives Rises a tiny edge in dollars.
TDK sold more tickets in the US and overseas.

Attached: JokerNicholson.jpg (400x300, 15K)

I'm still hoping for a possible Gotham city sirens movie.

Attached: 1551035740729.jpg (752x1063, 202K)

After Birds of Prey. Then it will lead into Birds of Prey vs Gotham City Sirens.

>new trinity
>no one will know who the character in the far right is

That's like making a thread after Suicide Flop and say that the new Trinity is Deadshot, Captain Boomerang and Katana.

I hope so.

They'll never be tainted by Snyder.

It's the reason Harley is in this

Well that and WB wanting a Harley movie every year