The Amazing Kino Man

>Finally, dark and mature Spider Man movies
>Finally, accurate to the comics
>Finally a Spider Man Cinematic Universe leading up to Sinister Six

>Faggot normies hate it so we're subjected to Marlel quippy inaccurate bullshit Holland Man

Attached: 5261108_sa.jpg (571x800, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S4qZgW_fddM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>Finally, dark and mature Spider Man movies

got any pic to back up your claim ?

I put more blame into people hating anything non-MCU at the time.

Attached: 1554680725934.jpg (484x382, 52K)

Toby will always be the best spiderman.
Best spiderman, best movies.

Both ASM and MCU Spidey are bad for different reasons. Fuck high school Peter

What comics did you read?
I want to see Electro being a black Spiderman fanboy, power armor Rhino, body mutation Harry, Osborn made Docock, and Spiderman's dad as an employee of Osborn.

>Finally, dark and mature Spider Man movies
lol

>I want to see Electro being a black Spiderman fanboy, power armor Rhino, body mutation Harry, Osborn made Docock, and Spiderman's dad as an employee of Osborn.
How casual should you be to ask that? All but Blacklectro are from Ultimate Marvel. Which is, you know, was kinda a big deal and go-to version of Spider-man for many people back in the day.

>a bland whiny OC that acts nothing like Peter Parker OR Spider-man in any continuity
>best anything
k.

Attached: Nice meme.gif (200x170, 621K)

The death of Gwen stills haunts me, maybe because I like Emma, who knows

I enjoyed these movies and will always defend some of its creative choices.

Andrew's Spider-Man is awesome because he's not quiet. He's jovial and a smartass.

He's how I would be if I were Spider-Man. Not just being cheesy but being a bit of a dick to go with it.

I liked TAS2 more than most (it's still a 5.5-6/10 at the absolute best), but fuck its version of Harry was absolutely godawful.

The MCU spiderman is a good spiderman in the context of the MCU as a series

Toby has the best dynamic with his villains, some of the best spiderman moments in any media and the best view of peter parker

Andrew has the best romance but is not a good peter whatsoever, the way he acted reminded me of ben riley

Best on screen spiderman in general is Spectacular Spiderman

>>Finally, accurate to the comics

Que?

>its version of Harry was absolutely godawful.

What were they thinking, introducing Harry, shoehorning in backstory and a life threatening illness, AND turning him into a villain in one movie?

They almost pulled it off, though. Garfield and Dehaan sold me on Peter and Harry's strained bond, and Harry's downfall was pretty well-written. The three main failings were

>The inconsistent nature of Harry's illness (they should've made clear Norman only lived as long as he did because of his weird genetic experiments)

>How fast Harry becomes sadistic/psychotic after Menken betrays him.

>The shitty Green Goblin design.

Overall 7/10, worthwhile attempt.

Attached: Green Crackhead.jpg (600x452, 52K)

Blame Amazing Spider Man 2 for being a directionless snooze fest. I don't care how accurate to the comics it is if it puts me to sleep.

What if they mixed the good of Amazing with the good of Homecoming and deleted the bad. What would you get?

Comic spidey is the biggest quipper in the marvel universe you fucking casual. Stop pretending you've ever read a comic before.

MCU Spidey is just fuckin' White Miles, that shit is boring

>accurate
You have to be 18 to post here

>Ultimate Marvel. Which is, you know, was kinda a big deal and go-to version of Spider-man for many people back in the day.

Have you had your Monster today?

spider-man ps4

>This meme again
Have any of you fags read any Miles or are you just repeating what some shitty youtuber said? Does MCUpete have A venom sting or camo? Does MCUpete have a girlfriend in Hydra? Does MCUpete have an estranged relationship with his father or father figure? God Im tired of normal fags making ridiculous statements. Read the books retard. You'll come to realize the only thing MCU pete and miles have in common is their best friend

They're just trying to push it so that they can beef up Mile's reputation, Scans_Daily fags are particularly bad about it, with one idiot seriously saying that Peter had no iconic story arcs compared to Miles.

>Ultimate Marvel
And into the trash you go.

It's hilarious how, whenever someone starts a friendly, inviting, non-confrontational thread or storytime about Ultimate Marvel, no one EVER shows up or has anything positive to say, but when shitty movies like this get discussed, Ultimate fags pop out of nowhere like the ending of It's A Wonderful Life to praise the line to the sky and defend all the bad parts of the movies as being inspired by them.

>Does MCUpete have an estranged relationship with his father or father figure?
Pete and Tony.

You're welcome.

>Tobey is a good Peter
>Andrew is a good Spider-Man
>And Tom is the best at both!
Literally no single statement has ever made me as angry as this one

Holland is probably my favorite Live Action Spider-Man, but yeah, that statement gets really fucking annoying.
Good thing I haven't been hearing people say it for years now.

Electro is fucking blue

>some shitty youtuber
I think I know who you're talking about and goddamn do I hate that dude.

>The eletric eels fix his teeth.
I can't make this shit up

>accurate to the comics

Not choosing electro's original design. Wasting Norman Osborne's potential. Pretty sure there are more stuff they fucked up, but can't list them because the plot was so uninspired I forgot all the major plot points. Oh yeah and giving peter parker's parents weird origin stories like wtf? And why did they did set up for electro in first film to only completely ignore it on second film?

youtube.com/watch?v=S4qZgW_fddM