New poster

New poster

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1080x1490, 826K)

Damn, Hulk looks like a chad

Where is shaniqua?

Black Widow is a redhead again?
I assume because of Carol?

Becaue of a timeskip.

Have you not seen the trailers?

It just grows back out to her "natural" color

Not bad.

looks like one of those "me and my homies" memes

>No black people

Dropped.

Orange and blue

Rhodey nigga

Hulk, Cap and Iron Man looks fucking perfect.
Sad that War Machine isn't bulky anymore.

Calling it now, these characters will sacrifice themselves to destroy a stone.

Attached: ENDGAME.jpg (1080x574, 783K)

New poster

why hawkeye

eh, for me the ones truly at risk are just Cap, Tony and Nebula

because fuck Hawkeye

since when does the Hulk have a mile long forehead

>t. Nebula

Love the Rocket design

Larson in the back where that racist cunt belongs, I can dig it

Rocket's uniform is too stonking cute!

She needs nude scenes

Attached: scarjo.jpg (1000x1169, 103K)

>the virgin thor
>the Chulk

Attached: 1554918336097.jpg (558x387, 71K)

>majority of characters finally get most comic accurate costumes to date
>its also the last major movie they'll be starring in together

Bitter sweet. Still hyped, tho.

You ever seen how Hawkeye shoots his arrows. He'd have to bend reality to land the shots perfect everytime

its 9 years too late for this

What if....Endgame sucks? Lol

...What the fuck, my eyes tricked me into thinking the little dude from this game is standing and glowing blue on Thor arm

Attached: little-big-planet-sackboy-i10095.jpg (480x721, 143K)

Meh. Looks like the cover for a tie-in videogame.

You should have heard the foot fetishist on the GOTG Discord I hang out on wig out over the very idea of Rocket wearing shoes. Of course he claims that it is for artistic reasons but we all know he posts lovingly zoomed in shots of that raccoon's feet at every opportunity.

nice lunchbox

>RDJ not in front of everyone and center of the poster
Fake

>Nebula is STILL wearing the exact same clothes she got from the Ravagers in 2014
What a smelly cyborg

>discord
why

looks fan made and shit quality compared to the theatrical poster from before.

Attached: MV5BMTc5MDE2ODcwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzI2NzQ2NzM@._V1_.jpg (1349x2000, 1.3M)

Hulks hair being cut is bothering the piss out of me. It looks so out of place.

Why, what flavor of the month chat program do you use, youngster?

I was about to say this, Iron Man/Robert Downey Jr are the same size as everyone else in this “new” poster.

Attached: 0000.png (934x587, 843K)

Attached: ub5t6o8bovq21.jpg (1383x1732, 619K)

This actually reminds me Season 2 of Avengers Assemble, where the Avengers have to face Thanos and each Avenger is key to defeat one Infinity Stone.

1º) Time: Thor, as centuries makes Asgardians stronger.
2º) Mind: Hulk's rage doesn't cloud him from direct it.
3º) Space: Haweye, he detects patterns.
4º) Reality: Captain America, as he identifies when something is simply not possible.
5º) Power: Iron Man, as he knows how to content energy.
6º) Soul: Not Soul Gem in the animated version, I don't know why.

hawkeye lives because he's getting that kate bishop spin-off show on the disney+ thing, so no it won't be him.

Oh hey, superheroes wearing costumes and masks an' shet. Looks better than the Infinity War posters.

>Captain Vanilla Ice
>Banner rocking a mullet
>Rhodey's Soul Glo
>Carol's mane
>90s boy Nebula
huh, why do these not enrage me
also thought at first it was a JoJo reference (TM) poster

Hulk is eventually going to just be Mark Ruffalo in green paint.

That's certainly the best suit movie Rocket has had.

Man. That is one awkward poster. Did they really have to take a bunch of random art pieces and photoshop them all together like that? Why not just have the artist do one big art piece?

This is the Least Thanos looking Thanos I've ever seen. I bet you if you Photoshop the original actor behind those layers of effect it look better.

>Reverse image search only turns up this thread, a reddit thread made within the same timeframe and a bunch of third world image aggregators
Seems legit

I like this poster because all of the characters are in their full costumes.

Anyone else just completely incapable of caring about any MCU character outside of the main four? I don't even care about the new Spider-Man and I never thought I'd say that, I even saw Amazing 2

To be fair, it's hard to care about Tom Holland Spider-Man when we now have Into the Spiderverse.

You honestly care about Bruce more than ANTS?

I liked Hank and Janet as Ant-Man and Wasp. I thought the ants would save it for me since I love ants, but there just wasn't enough of them for me to get past not caring about any of the characters. Also turning Scott from a regular crook to a Robinhood rubbed me the wrong way

Attached: keArvDm~01.jpg (800x450, 90K)

At the heart of it I only care for Steve and Tony. I wanted to like Bucky but he's just a bland plot device instead of an actual character in the MCU which is a shame because I love his 616 self and I feel similarly about Hawkeye. I'm done with the MCU after Endgame if the Winter Soldier & Falcon series isn't good because it's my last hope for Bucky getting some kind of agency and I enjoy his dynamic with Sam.

Attached: 1525729834828.jpg (640x535, 49K)

I like Scott a lot in the movies, he is easily one of my favorites and one of my main reasons to be excited for Endgame.His charm won me and he definitely deserves to be Ant-Man, I've always thought that Hank is better with having multiple identities or being Adventurer Pym.

Attached: 1553205625341.png (700x700, 352K)

Got bad news for you boo boo

post trailer where scarlet widow is a redhead

Youre a complete moron

They got a lot of shit for leaving the Black woman's name of the last poster now they just cut her out completely. I'm expecting some shit for this. Not that it will matter at all

Wasn't she just blonde while on the run? I don't remember if she had already changed it on Civil War

4channel

Hawkeye already confirmed for Disney+... shift that reality over to Stark and Mind to an unseen Vision

Hawkeye is cool

Does Captain Marvel have the same face in every piece of promotional material for this movie?

It's portraying the movie accurately then

>captain fungus has to sit at the back of the bus
kek

Is no one going to talk about how Captain America is in front of Iron Man?

no commitment for the waifu, damn boy.

You think that's bad, my eyes interpreted Strange's cape as Reed Richards stretching at first.

The end of her hair is still white, because she grew it back in its natural color.

Black Widow looks very fuckable here.

Eh, I like the version in that image better. Time is far more important to Cap thematically than Thor's immortality is to him. Mind going to Tony also makes sense, since he's the supergenius. It could also go to VIsion, but I don't think he's really defined very much by him being an AI - if anything I think he'd fit better for Soul (Nebula is a weird pick). Reality goes to Clint since he's the one closest to a normal person and the only with actual ties to the "real" world outside the team. WIth Space and Power I think you could make a case for giving either to Thor or Hulk, but Thor is the most "cosmic" of them.

if only tony's armor had a circle arc reactor

Damn, Hulk looks good

so Yea Forums who dies between tony and cap? im pretty sure one of them dies. i think tony has a 55% dying and cap has a 45% dying.

Attached: cap vs tony.jpg (906x444, 264K)

Too little, too late, I guess. Just don't care enough.

Cap is in front of Iron Man in the poster, that's proof enough

Iron Man dies. Everybody finds out Doctor Strange set this in motion and get pissed at him. Strange goes on to form the Illuminate

Cap seems like a natural choice to make a noble sacrifice for the greater good. I mean he's already done it before, but this time it would be permanent.
Tony still needs to settle down and have a family with Pepper. Though I suppose it's possible he could bite it, then have Pepper find out she's pregnant afterward.

Edward nortons hulk shouldve been the hulk used instead of this faggot.

hulk with bangs looked retarded

Im gonna miss Tony if he dies, he’s always been my favorite MCU character, as I’ve always had a soft spot for the chaotic good.

I remember when he got stabbed and the whole theatre gasped and a couple people started sniffling.

Age of Ultron: lay waste on a small city in a small eastern country

Civil War: airport parring and then a fight in a old bunker

Spider-Man: MR STARK

Ragnarok: All Planet Hulk wasted, a lot of weightless deaths, several retcons, a few barks from a puppy, everything ends well

Black Panther: Wakanda is just a few rooms, a farm and a waterfall

Infinite War: just a couple of fights here and there, Infinity Stones SEVERELY NERFED

Ant-Man and the Wasp: not really much to do

Endgame: they fight Thanos again, but now they win

Sometimes I wonder how Marvel manages to get us hyped if the disappointment is inevitable

A cast this large would have crowded Norton's ego uncomfortably.

I don't agree with you it looked 10x better than what we have currently and edward norton is a much better actor and would have brought more soul to the avengers movies

The rest of us don't have your crippling Assburgers.

Explain.

He would've walked out when they said they wouldn't make another Hulk movie

Because that’s Professor Hulk, he likely has all of Banner’s intelligence. His whole face is different.

Still the best complementary color scheme.

I wonder why he never responded.

Is Rocket wearing his outfit from the comics?

Convent that you left out Captain Marvel, Dr. Strange, and Guardians

>Rhodey (or Stark) switched out the War Machine’s gatling for some sort of railgun.
Boo, this movie sucks!

It was definitely Rocket. Look how many clips feature them together in this movie.

>war machine isn't thicc

Hopefully he still gets dat bulky lookin suit

>Black Panther: Wakanda is just a few rooms, a farm and a waterfall
You forgot that part of town that for some reason looks like a ghetto.
In a super advanced kingdom.

Stop with these Reddit tier theories.

Oh come on, it's fun

Only person I can see being seriously pissed at Strange is Wanda.

>I wanted to like Bucky but he's just a bland plot device instead of an actual character in the MCU which is a shame because I love his 616 self
I agree and seeing how Bucky's arc was handled in the MCU it made me glad that Brubaker solved the whole memory thing really fast and skipped a lot of the emo shit. Bucky still had guilt for what he did but he didn't mope around much. I also liked how despite being the Winter Soldier he still retained his personality and a part of himself and it's why his Russian overlords had to mindwipe him constantly since he would inevitably disobey them or rebel and try to take them down.

I also love that he's a bit of a troll towards his enemies in the comics and will be a snarky jerkass when irritated, and it's what gets him in trouble. The worst thing is that Sebastian Stan can pull 616 Bucky but they just didn't utilize him to his full potential.

Also ditto on the Winter Soldier & Falcon series, Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan have a lot of chemistry and it showed in Civil War in those small moments where they interacted. With Steve most likely gone at that point it would allow the character to grow as something that's just not being there for Steve to angst about or to try and heal him. Maybe Steve being gone will give both Sam and Bucky some purpose as well as the determination to keep his legacy alive.

Attached: NOPE.png (600x651, 557K)

WAR
MACHINE
YOU RETARD

Peep the Quantum Badge on Hawkeyes hand

So time travel is all but a given?

you just know that the mcu tv series are all going to be shit

>Hulkfags