Now that Shazam is out in the wild, how long until Marvel/Disney unleashes Miracleman onto the public?

Now that Shazam is out in the wild, how long until Marvel/Disney unleashes Miracleman onto the public?

Attached: 811iJhTKnfL.jpg (659x1000, 267K)

Jesus fuck enough movie talk
If you want to talk Miracleman, talk Miracleman. Not everything has to be fucking Yea Forums.

MM works better on his own, you know, kinda like Shazam or Watchmen

Also the story literally involves time travel and is meta about the comic medium, would be hard to work on screen.

>is meta about the comic medium, would be hard to work on screen.

Didn't stop them making the Watchmen movie, and now a mini-series

MM goes beyond that, the time travel is used not only to show the past but also how the comics changed shape, style and arguments over the years.

Were we reading the same MM?
There's flashbacks, sure, but not full-on time travel if I remember correctly.

Only read Alan Moore's run

>Only read Alan Moore's run
literally the first issue of that dude

Hopefully never. Trying to push this kind of tone on-screen without regard for quality lead to Snyder's trainwrecks. Keep it as the decent comic it is

I’m still not sure why Garngunza had to put them in dream simulations

Are you referring to the prologue?
Because that is completely expendable.
So that all the previous Marvelman comics could be still 'canon'
Also so they wouldn't wake up

>Because that is completely expendable.
would kind of ruining it though, part of the charm was to see expectations vs reality and how the two eras were different.

If it MUST be included, then either style the prologue like the Captain marvel serial or the Superamn 50's TV show

What’s up with Miracleman though? Any updates?

fpbp

that could work

^this

Also what the fuck ever happened to Marvel rereleasing and actually finishing it up? I never hear SHIT about that anymore

There was apparently some legal hurdles regarding the Silver Age book which have now been resolved.

I could see maybe it having a streaming series at most

Anyone got that collage of Shazam copies?

The thing is
It can't be part of the MCU via it's very nature
It's SUPER not kid friendly
You'd need several movies at least
and if they did the London scene any justice at all, it would have to be rated R at the VERY least

Release it through a different subsidiary. That requires Disney or Marvel finding any value in the IP though.

I'd still say that it gets way too dark and fucked to really be done and if they toned any of that down then it would really ruin some of the best moments

Oh yeah, that's what the world needs. Edgy Shazam. Cool.... not.

>What if Shazam was edgy and too deep for you?
Joking aside the comic is good, but the last thing movies need now are superhero stories that are violent and full of symbolism.

Animate it like the Fleischer Superman cartoons

>It's SUPER not kid friendly
I don't think this is the problem since they already said they are going to keep making Deadpool movies, not to mention it's not like is something weird for Disney to release non-kid friendly movies, it has happened before.
The thing is it can't be part of the MCU.

Kid Miracleman is going to show up as a Captain Marvel villain who Carol beats over and over again because he's a white literal manchild.

That might actually make me laugh

This one?

Attached: Alex Ross 4Chan 1554007318043 Echoes Of Shazam Painted.jpg (1200x779, 663K)

THERE IT IS!
Thank you

I have always loved his suit and the other ones from the Miracle Man "family"
There is something about their design that it just feels perfect to me

>some of the guys on this artwork

I never thought of Alex Ross as a guy with humor

Way too dark for Disney

Last word was around July of last year. Gaiman and Buckingham and working on it, suppose to be out this year. Nothing since then that I've seen.

they brought it and started the reprint after they were bought by Disney.

The annual they pulled out was so good.

They were to be used as super weapons by the British government.

So did they actually kill anybody during that time or? Like we’re they fantasizing about fighting dragons and really killing spies?

>It ain't going to suck itself, Brie.

>Shezow

He really went all out.

From the way it looks, Movie Shazam is introducing her to everyone else.

>And this is my cock.

It was ultimately decided that they were too strong to be let out. Supposedly the only time they did anything was to blow them up. I think... maybe they were sent after Young Nastyman when he escaped though? Ultimately that's why they created Big Ben (the man with NO TIME for crime) instead. He was weaker and more easily controlled, even if he was permanently insane.

>Yea Forums wasn't able to name them all

Buckingham redrawing Silver Age rn.
Then Gaimans Dark Age