Attached: db1z4e8.jpg (2048x2048, 745K)

Shocking!

I figured a new gauntlet would be made.

Well this confirms the stark gauntlet leak from a year ago

Tony Stark INFINITY CLAPS on Thanos.
One for right hand one for left.
Screenshoot this.

>Tony building gauntlet and Hulk wielding said gauntlet is true

First half is true -- second half, not so much.

Meh, it’s not the first time Disney spoils a movie because of the fucking toys

>Meh, it’s not the first time Disney spoils a movie because of the fucking toys

Fuck you OP

Use spoilers next time.

Time to go dark

Cap will probably wield it

Jesus. They really couldn't wait 2 fucking weeks to release that toy?

Unless red herring.

Fuck you OP

Use spoilers next time.

Yeah, just like they spoils Hulk bursting out from the Hulkbuster
oh wait

Attached: 1554851092612.jpg (573x436, 142K)

My brother works for marvel and told me what happins and this was it!! Wow

I'm actually hearing alot of talk now that the Movie will start with a 5 minute monologue from thanos about the cost of victory, as a montage plays showing stuff like thanos farming, creating big titty titans with the reality stone, and plucking his asshole. As he plucks the camera slowly zooms in. Once his asshole takes up most of the screen he spreads his buttcheeks and pushes out the Title Card for Avengers: Endgame

That's actually going to end up happening in Endgame. Avengers build the new gauntlet, get the stones from Thanos -- realize that they can't unsnap the snap and have to go back in time to the battle of Wakanda to stop Thanos BEFORE he snaps.

The Russos mentioned in an interview that you need remarkable strength to even bear the power of the Infinity Stones in your hands. Thanos was the only one who could survive using the gauntlet, no human could.

Why do you think Banner and Hulk are merging to create Professor Hulk? So Hulk's body can withstand the power of the Stark gauntlet while Banner's mind does the heavy lifting of rewriting reality.

Attached: Professor Hulk.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

>literally spoils the movie through toy deals
How do Mar-Vell drones defend this?

Why is her head so big?

Attached: Avengers-Engame-Basic-6-Inch-005.jpg (1045x1281, 127K)

20 phrases is pretty sweet

Cap will probably wield it

Black "team suits" with blue arms?

Attached: mWJp6fH.jpg (2112x4608, 897K)

Thing is, things that seemed to be made up for the last movie's kids toys seem to be coming true in End Game. Like Thanos' weird double sided paddle weapon. Wouldn't shock me if this happened in End Game.

Also
>>No Carol in suit.

Thor's face! He has seen some shit.

>Fuck you OP

the ronin suit looks good

This is gonna be either Iron Man 3 or Civil War all over again, there's going to be no inbetween, isn't it?

Attached: cover2.jpg (1235x695, 472K)

There’s a 2011 comic where he wields the gauntlet. Avengers 4 #12

“I can create a world without war. I can make a world without alcohol or drugs. Without hate or jealousy. But then it wouldn't be the world we live in. Nothing would be learned, nothing would be gained. We wouldn't advance as species.”

This is a rad as fuck idea.

>Thanos was the only one who could survive using the gauntlet, no human could.
Key word: survive.

They're going to have Cap use the gauntlet and die in the process

And yet Thor beat his ass.

Attached: thorp.jpg (253x304, 49K)

Finally! An Alanis Morissette action figure!

Attached: 1531959801572.jpg (407x509, 20K)

Ronin looks like he's just walked off the set of Arrow.

I thought for sure it was going to happen while watching infinity war, and then it didn't. Good to know that they were still thinking it, just saving it for endgame

lol

One of the suppose spoilers says that happens and Steve dies from it. Grain of salt after all.

>tfw tony has more restraint than warlock

Anyone have the plot leaks from a while back that seemed to have some of the stuff the toys spoiled?

Isn't it ironic?

and Tevor's DeathZamboni™

Attached: 91AULFzBRWL._SX466_.jpg (466x419, 50K)

I mean the build a bear already spoiled that

>one is right handed and the other is left handed
They better use em at the same time

nah its so they can do an epic cross counter

>spoilers
Remember Hulk breaks out from the Hulkbuster toy.

TONY STARK BUILT THIS IN A CAVE!

WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!

to fit her fucking ego in there

Notice the size of the stones in each gauntlet. They’re bigger in the one on the left, which means the gauntlet itself was designed for a hand smaller than Thanos’. Hulk’s not going to wield it. Cap or Tony probably will.

Nah, they're gonna have an epic arm wrestling match

It still spoiled that Banner would be using the Hulkbuster in the movie for some reason.

Delusions of grandeur.

You dont seem to know which of those two movies were good you moron

You beat me to it

Attached: 1501473477989.png (353x333, 69K)

Fuck off faggot

>casuals come to Yea Forums
Fuck off

Why not just give it to Thor. I know he's a bit of a brainlet but surely he can work with "bring everyone back to life".

More like
>tfw Tony is such a beta bitch that if he loses his rich guy status he’ll kill himself
It’s not restraint, it’s selfishness.

If the gauntlet is made of Mjolnir then it's Thor who's going to use it and lose an arm.
We already have a true leak that something interesting and irreversible happens to Thor.

> gauntlet is made of Mjolnir

wat

*tain marvel

So is Hulk losing his arm true?

2 Avengers surviving confirmed.

Don't you think?

The answer is neither of those movies were good. Neither civil war or iron Man 3.

many leaks say the Yakuza collected the pieces and hawkguy is after them

The answer is fuck off, I was talking in regards to how the toy leaks end up being true.

Leaks

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-10-14-46-13-814_com.android.browser.png (1080x1722, 374K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-10-14-46-17-972_com.android.browser.png (1080x1031, 251K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-10-14-46-57-049_com.android.browser.png (1080x1503, 359K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-10-14-47-01-658_com.android.browser.png (1080x889, 246K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-10-14-47-08-835_com.android.browser.png (1080x1257, 313K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-10-14-47-12-750_com.android.browser.png (1080x1066, 276K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-10-14-47-17-999_com.android.browser.png (1080x1356, 316K)

HOLY SHIT ITS RIGHT HANDED

>HULK USES BOTH
>*CLAP*

THE ANTI SNAP CLAP IS HAP!!!

Attached: 1548228976474.jpg (650x592, 105K)

>Hulk
>not realizing it'll be a Cap antisnap clap
You're a sap, chap

thats happening in Endgame. smart Hulk pilots the suit then busts out

>it'll be a Cap antisnap clap
>not knowing about the anti snap wing flap
its gonna be Falcon, i read the road map

What are you talking about? It's obvious from that box art that Timmy is the wielder of the Gauntlet and the savior of the MCU.

Y'see Timmy's the key to all this, because he's a stronger hero than we've ever had before.

This is a nice series of posts but what exactly makes them anything more than that. Has the movie actually aired somewhere?

What actually happens is Pym Particles will adjust the glove and stones sizes so it fits whoever wields it.

Not even the cast had seen the movie the russo brothers said, this kinda "leak" happened last year too and they got all the deaths wrong.

Thanks. Did think it was a might odd.

Shame, that leak doesn't sound half bad

Attached: thorpercievesthelargestlicoriceinallofasgardacrosseveryreality.png (215x230, 120K)

Hulk was on the 1st trailers of IW so i think they dropped that idea

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

"I could create a world without alcohol...nah..."

>bursting out of Hulkbuster and not using it as an Ironhulk suit

You think they would spend a few more bucks making it out of something other than melted down lunchable containers

>Cap or Tony probably will.
Oh good, let's give the power to kill Thanos to the two characters who have the least narrative right to do so because real world popularity is their real superpower.

probably some inferiority complex like most feminists
>women are smart
>my figure therefore needs to have a big head to fit my big brain

It may be just a toy

>caring about live-action spoilers

late-stage fungal infection

Damn west Norwegian countryside Yakuza...

Maybe the ability to build a gauntlet is why Thanos knows of Stark? More so than tossing a nuke on one of his ships.

not him but i care more about endgame spoilers than spoilers from most comics and cartoons

>caring about live-action spoilers

Are you retarded?

10 to 1 he's a Carolfag, so yes he is.

>no bucky

This board is fucking dumb

When the hell did Clint have a daughter? His son was just born in Avengers 2 and no mention of any other kids.

he had three kids in Avengers 2...