Haven't seen a thread in a while.

Attached: pfm083.png (2425x3742, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/chapter-one-pleased-to-meet-you/
gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/23-wrath-of-the-student-council/
gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/25-rub-a-dub-dub-three-pals-in-a-club/
gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/027-president/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone in this comic is adorable. ADORABLE.

What about spooks who are afraid of spooks?

Attached: pfm079.png (2425x3742, 910K)

every time I see a thread here the comic has a vybe that all the characters were very sad about something in a very recent comic

Read all of it very recently, what's PFM gonna be about tho, these "silly stuff in a silly world" seems like a fake world.

What I mean is I don't think the plot has started yet, just like IH.

I don't understand anything that is going on. I stopped reading It Hurts!! on like page 200 when he meets his cyborg mom or something. So can someone give me a quick rundown on what the hell this is?

Sex Steve is my new favorite.

Just read the rest of It Hurts!! ya yutz.

Attached: pfm081.png (2425x3742, 1.06M)

Being immortal, Pasqualo is forced to live beyond all of his peers, at the end of existence god gives him one freebie before the universe restarts and he chooses to kind of give his place in existence to Aurora.
So in Please Forgive Me, Aurora is born in place of Pasqualo, is named Pasqualo, and kind of fills the same role. Ally's the best friend, Katie's a source of fascination and obsession (not sure if homo), the little girl from that one family where the dad shoves pencils up his urethra is in the main cast and she's a cute moeblob retard.
It's half and half fucked-up magic world and normal world.
In OP page Ally's in the nuthouse for burning down her place.

Even (((she))) is adorable

>(((she)))
Ally?

Attached: THASS RITE.jpg (1400x932, 198K)

Even the spook who's afraid of spooks

>I stopped reading It Hurts!! on like page 200 when he meets his cyborg mom or something.
read the rest bruh

I keep forgetting this comic exists, binge reading it and being reminded about why I love it.

>silly Harvey, they didn't let black people have medicine in the early 1900s

Attached: 1450264136794.jpg (771x886, 138K)

Seems like they are building up to some goverment conspiracy shit. The world is already populated by monsters so the student council would be the next logical step.

>the little girl from that one family where the dad shoves pencils up his urethra is in the main cast and she's a cute moeblob retard.
Holy shit I didn't realized they were the same person.

>Holy shit I didn't realized they were the same person.
That's because they aren't. Patience is a Please Forgive Me original.

Attached: pfm049.png (980x1512, 914K)

>my favorite pencil
There are professional writers out there who wish they could write brilliant shit like this.

Fuck, I hadn't even caught that until now. That's gold.

i don't get it.

Is Mark still there in the new universe?

Mark is dead in the new universe. Again.

>mediocre-seeming webcomic
>people praising it effusively for some reason
What am I missing? Is it really so good? From these few pages posted I don't see why it is considered funny or adorable.

Yup

gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/chapter-one-pleased-to-meet-you/

Personally, I like it because its cute, heart-warming and incredibly vulgar and fucked up all at the same time. I find this ridiculous combination of things funny.

Attached: sbahj irony.jpg (800x800, 427K)

In the previous universe he shoved pencils into his urethra.

Yes

Attached: 1542621351698.png (980x1512, 941K)

No he isn't.

I thought he smashed his face into a wall and died

He shows up two strips later completely fine.

Yes, he is amazing.

well shit i must have missed that strip.

He smashes his head in in gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/23-wrath-of-the-student-council/
and then in gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/25-rub-a-dub-dub-three-pals-in-a-club/
he's demolishing Pasq at chess. And then he's also in gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/027-president/
where he chews the gang out

so is this updating regularly now, or is Gob stil farting out a page every 6 weeks to 3 months?

I think it had been regular since the forest arc ended

Try reading It Hurts!! first. The characters from this come from that comic. The humor in these is kind of messy and awkard, but when it lands it's pretty great.

Pasq being protective of Ally is the absolute best.

Attached: pfm031b.png (980x1512, 1.46M)

Ally is just perfect character design.
She's cute in all her encarnations. Is there a pic with all the hairstyles?

yeah. it should honestly be renamed "daughterfu the comic"

I wish to see racist ghost heaven

new page

Attached: pfm084[1].png (2425x3742, 457K)

Man I was kind of expecting that she wants to stay, considering what Katie said during the trip, but I still wanted to see Ally live with Pasq. Would've been cute. I mean it might still happen...

Either way it's nice to see getting help with mental problems portrayed in a positive light. Good on you glob!

>Isoscelita
i just woke up and my sides are already gone

She seems nice.

just turn this into yuri already

Attached: 181.jpg (500x465, 62K)

STFU Ally is for the big dick strong men.

>Friends can't be intimate unless they are fucking
I bet you shipped Ally and Pasq back in IH!! too you fag.

I agree with him, just not for Ally/Pasq as being the couple.

Attached: 10118287-AE05-418D-B07F-49800E9B3886.jpg (349x375, 109K)

The deliberately outrageous humor is unusually contrasted with the sentimentality; usually crazy shit like this is very cynical and grumpy (if only for a laugh). Girl Pasqualo is also a rare protagonist for being a somewhat mental self-loathing mess while also being very sweet and kind. Asshole protagonists (even when the story is about them changing) have become a bit stale.

No that's how you ruin shit let friends be fucking friends you mongrel!

Attached: 1376784585088.png (214x267, 55K)

So the pink dye washed out?

She removed it offscreen

Just wait for the lobotomy reveal

16 pages to 100, any predictions?

Pasqualo's mom baby, let's fucking go

>isoscelita

Attached: heka-laught-cry.gif (268x150, 513K)

No page 100 surprise, but by page 150 pasq will have lost all her friends.

we'll get baited into thinking that something big will happen on chapter 100, then chapter 100 will be all like "how lucky we got that completely destroyed our world's structure happened". But it will happen right in chapter 101.

Something not the same but somehow similar of what they did in It Hurts!! with the Space Adventure

I don't get it

Eliza and Maddie were two of my favorite IH characters so I really hope we see more of them. I know Eliza works at the animal shelter but I want more because I never knew a mohawked radfem could be so moe.

I want Pasqualo to love herself!

A type of triangle
Pasquaurora's last name is trianglini or something like that

Oooooh fuck that's pretty good. Thanks. I wasn't pronouncing it right.

Just caught up with PFM!!!, it really picked up and went better than I imagined.

Yep, pic related

Attached: Please Forgive Me - Gem Allison.png (980x1512, 1.07M)

>that first panel
Holy shit that's adorable! I keep forgetting that Ally is actually a little munchkin and that Pasq is taller than her.

Attached: IronMan.jpg (378x301, 49K)

Remember that time when Ally wasn't crazy and Mark was a devoted Christian?

Good times

Attached: gd012.gif (1080x396, 136K)

I only hopped on the It Hurts train toward the very, very end. Is it full of constant callbacks to It Hurts or can I walk in fresh? ...or is it hinting that that everything is playing out the same way as it did before?

Not him but so far it is its own thing. Reading IH does make it more exciting to see just what happened with some of the characters.

>Is it full of constant callbacks to It Hurts or can I walk in fresh? ...or is it hinting that that everything is playing out the same way as it did before?
Absolutely none of that, jump right in.
Things can't play out the same way since there's just "Pasuqalo" and no Aurora to set off the apocalypse.

I think the other dude is wrong, you need to read IH to even glance at PFM, because I think eventually they are gonna connect, if it was it's own thing I don't think Gob would've used the same characters.

It Hurts wasn't even the first time Gob reused characters. We had like two resets and one non canon alternative timeline so far.

I meant PFM not being the first time.

True but IH had a canon universe restart, if anything what I'm trying to say is that PFM cast will learn the truth.

It's one of those things I think you have to read a bit of to allow yourself to adjust to it. I think PFM can be read without reading IH but at the same time it means a little more to read certain characters if you've read IH first.

I remember thinking it was Gob or some troll just spamming this thread during the early post-apocalypse chapters of IH but after a point it clicked with me and it (and PFM) is one of the few webcomics I actually genuinely like. The writing, art and everything is crude but very energetic and earnest. Once you'e got a handle on Pasqualo (either version) you realize everything about is perfect for a series starring that character.

PFM can be started without having read IH, but there's probably going to be a point where that just won't work.

I like that Gob never went with Pasq/Ally romance shit. I like them just having one of the tightest friendships around.

It will but will just end up being Katie and Patients.

God dammit Ally is too fucking adorable. Why did Gob have to create such a monster.

Attached: aghh.png (980x1268, 1.38M)

The only thing that 100% absolutely requires reading IH first is the non-canon flash game featuring the old universe and new universe interacting.

You can still get the gist of it, but the emotional gut punch isn't really there.

Hell was probably the best chapter of IH

>b-b-b-BLACK PEOPLE GHOSTS

Attached: reaction344.jpg (1136x640, 47K)

I just wish it was a little longer.

My first exposure to the comic was someone posting it (It Hurts, not PFM) in a Bad Webcomics thread on an entirely different website and having a whole bunch of people get really confused that they slowly started liking it and the twist being the dude posting it actually liked the comic but knew it was a hard sell.

It's still to this day the only webcomic that's managed to make me tear up.

The stupid fucking flash game IH/PFM crossover got me close to full on crying like a little bitch.

How long will it take for Pasq to get therapy.

I think page 100 Twist will be her finally deciding she needs professional help.

I really wanna fuck Pasq and Ally, or at least see their tits.

Gob I know you're reading this please browbeat Josef into including more of my slutfu Kim please and thank you.

IH is one of the best comics I've seen tackling depression in that it shows how fucking tiring it can be to deal with for the people around you. They want to help but at the same time you kind of get addicted to the self-pity and even for the best people it can eat away at their patience. It doesn't really shy away from any of the non-gentle, non-romantic parts of it.

Pasq is so much a better friend to Ally then Pasq was that it's unreal.

But somehow literally everyone seems more emotionally fucked up then they did in then old timeline.

Way to fuck up again, Old Pasq.