Old neighbor Herbert is considered a pedo but apparently this is fine

Old neighbor Herbert is considered a pedo but apparently this is fine

WHY ?

Attached: IMG_1300.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wR3Z9KaRTDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blame societal views.

Do you actually expect consistent values in Family Guy of all shows?

Only men can be predators, haven't you heard? #BelieveWomen

It's a cartoon. On a board for cartoons. Are we supposed to just shit on it because some other people did? Are you afraid to tell people in real life of your interests because you're afraid they won't like them? Do you pretend that you hate stuff that other people do?

I don't know where we fucking went so wrong as to make absolute fucking cowards like you -who parrot every shitpost they see- welcome on this board. You echo every criticism you notice on this website without any knowledge of its source content so you can feel like you fit in the Yea Forums "le epic pessimist mindset" because you're certainly not going to get the satisfaction of community and friendship out of real life, you worthless fucking nobody.

I hate you. I hate everything you represent in this day and age on this board in which shitposting hiveminds have replaced actual debate. I hate that you are incapable of forming your own opinion. I hate that genuinely good shows and movies now have a bad reputation on this site because of fucking morons like you.

Attached: eddy.png (680x585, 490K)

Cringe and copypastapilled

only men can be pedos, women are victims of society.

>shitposting hiveminds
...Nigga, you making such a big deal over this shit thread.

American dad did it

because wamen can never be pedos apparently.

this literally had nothing to do with the thread
giga cringe

They also did this

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 11K)

I'm still surprised in this day and age how they didn't get arrested for even pitching the idea of a dad using a fembot avatar to try and fuck his own son

A lot factors but basically boils down to how could a vagina hurt you? Where as a penis going into your anything is either painful or degrading.

That's retarded.

could a gun hurt you if it's just placed on the table with noone touching it?

Honestly, what cartoon on fox, adult swim, and comedy central hasn't done this?
I wonder how big of a reaction it would be if Big mouth on netflix pulled off an episode of some 14 year old girl making out with an old guy?

Kissing is Legal! from what I looked up

A finger up the Butt is not!

youtube.com/watch?v=wR3Z9KaRTDI

Because things are only bad when men do them

Because Herbert wants his Dick in Chris Ass,
this is just a make out, she don't want dick, In fact Steve Smith from American dad did it first if you look it up

i just think it's more about drawing the line.

Because men are treated as visual to the point of fucking anything. Women are not biologically visual to those things ? Is why people today don't shit

Attached: Spiderman-Funny-Meme-Faces.jpg (971x1200, 76K)

You do realize what show this is, right?

Attached: WxHS.gif (476x348, 697K)

And this is why guys don't make out.

That was the joke you dummy

It's fine because they both consent :3

Chris wasn't into Herbert so it was weird.
It wouldn't be any different if someone his own age was perving on him without his knowledge.