Ladderbro has committed suicide. Pay your respects

Ladderbro has committed suicide. Pay your respects.

Attached: 1554820015929.png (629x691, 535K)

Is that good? I usually don't pay attention to box office retards. I like the DCEU movies (SS and JL were okayish) so I just want sequels. Box office discussions usually only end up in company war bullshit

Ooh, I think that beat captain marvel's weekend debut.

The budget was reportedly around $100 millions, so making that back in a single weekend sounds good to me.

Why should we pay respects to a a company war obsessed faggot?
S

Ant-Man numbers, not bad

You wish DChump.

Your shit movie bombed hard

Attached: Screenshot_20190409-131434_Chrome.jpg (1080x547, 223K)

That is quite nice but if they make 200 million (I know, "budget = production costs + marketing" always sounds stupid), they're at least safe. 400 million would be great because it would at least safeguard a sequel and that JSA movie

Captain Marvel's global weekend debut was actually $455 million, so no. CM's domestic weekend debut was $153 million, Shazam's was $57 million. But comparing these two films makes absolutely no sense. They were never aiming at the same BO. Different budgets, different tones, different movies.

>400 million would be great
It would be but it's not getting anywhere near there

Hope it will be do good in Japan

Attached: D3pYakWU8AAepGY.jpg (2048x1430, 357K)

I get the feeling fujoshis will fucking love it

Captain marvel's opening weekend was 153 million. So right now shazam is 2-0. One for better opening weekend, and winning the death battle.

>Tenth thread today trying to damage control

Funny how there was no "ladder" strawman when Aquaman, the actual succes, came out.

Maybe because no one called it a flop because it actually did well, meanwhile Flopzam bombed hard and people are pointing it out.
And as the good DCuck you are, you are trying to cope.

>henshin hero
>japan

I certainly hope so.

Still clinging on that narrative, Marvelcuck?

>153 domestically against global 159
based retard

>needing to look up MONDAY box office

Pathetic.

WAAAAAAAHHHH CURSE YOU DKEKS, CURSE YOU!!!!!!!

Attached: 1527338092648.jpg (912x707, 134K)

You're right I forgot what massive successes Watchmen and Green Lantern were.

Shazam sure is lucky to not be making as much as those two box office behemoths

no shit. one movie is the lead-in to the biggest event of the entire franchise. if CM and Ant-Man 2 switched places, CM's box office would look entirely different. People seem to forget that Black Panther (which was a good movie) and CM (horrible) have the benefit of main Avengers movies coming right after them

why? It's not entirely out of the question

F

>400 million would be great because it would at least safeguard a sequel and that JSA movie
A sequel is already confirmed so WB is fine if they only make between 300-350

There's a market potential for Shazam in Japan, is one of the few DC heroes who are popular among westaboos

Those are small numbers though. That's the global box office, not domestic.

>It's not entirely out of the question
It absolutely is. At this point $350 million might even be too much

>cope
>strawman
>Flopzam
It's funny how everytime a DCEU thread gets made, children flood the threads. Are you unable to write like a normal human being or just straight up dumb as a brick?
Even if Shazam flops hard, at least it's a better movie than every single movie Disney put out in the last five years

Post more cute boys.

Attached: 1554174945638.jpg (411x478, 48K)

How so? Where do you get all of these projections from? I remember people saying the same things about Aquaman. Did some people on twitter say it or are you just making your own projections? Genuine question