Reminder that this is the best Marvel Movie

Reminder that this is the best Marvel Movie

Attached: civil war.jpg (409x606, 70K)

You know, you're right.

Attached: LOL ORANGE SLICES.gif (268x150, 1.69M)

- would be a 100% lie.

Finished it for ya.

Ant-Man/Scott Lang is one of the best MCU characters

this is a fair opinion

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

>Iron man 1
>Winter Soldier
>Guardian of the galaxy

I don't have a fixed top 5 but Civil War is always up there.

I never quite understood what made GotG so good when Vol.2 was way way better in everything from story, to music, to character arcs and especially the jokes.

I rewatched GotG recently, both parts.
The main difference I saw is that if you took out a few of the humorous scene changes and some of the more egregious jokes, it holds up as a space opera surprisingly well. Remove roughly ~10 minutes of quip material and you get a beautiful movie that's about a bunch of scoundrels overcoming their pain and trauma to save the galaxy.

2 didn't really have that, it's basically overtaken by quips. The structure is more convoluted (most of the movie the major characters are separated), the humor is more OTT instead of subdued like in 1 (compare Drax - in 1 he has a few sarcastic remarks and two or three cases of misunderstanding metaphors, but in 2 he's a total idiot with zero gravitas or subtlety).

>music
2 really forced the music too much in places where it was detrimental to scenes or just at best was just tiring and took away the novelty.

But that's objectively wrong. IM1, Thor 1, Incredible Hulk, Captain America 1, and Winter Soldier were all better. Plus, the conflict was retarded because the only villain in the entire shitshow was Tony. He fucked up on all accounts and we are somehow led to believe the government would suddenly not charge Tony with murder charges while putting the entire blame on all Avengers. Stupid

I think so too. GotG was ruined by the jokes. 2 being more confined was what made the jokes work better

Civil War is basically just a shitty B-Movie version of Batman v Superman

-pseudo politics.
-the accords not even applying to half of them.
-the accords are not even properly justified
-the movie never actually shows the effects of the accords, it just has characters talking about hypotheticals.
-everyone plays hot potato with the idiot ball.
-Cap kissing his dead girlfriend’s great niece.
-the airport fight sucked ass. They didn’t even know what to do with vision.
-ant man betraying his promise to his family just because he’s star struck
-Tony not even questioning bringing a 15 year old to fight a war criminal.
-Bucky doesn’t do shit despite being the center of the story
-terrible CGI, cinematography, editing, and writing to top it off
It’s objectively a shit movie and your blinded by fanboyism.

I don't get it

This guy

He just went giant mode and is seeking some pure vitamin C for headache relief after the traumatic process, of course

It's easy to see that someone is a complete pleb if they prefer GOTG Vol 1 to 2. 2 is vastly superior.

How should a good movie make me feel?
The only marvel movies I have see are the captain america ones and they all seemed similar.

>-pseudo politics
you mean the literal 2 minutes of set up for why the Accords had to be made
>-the accords not even applying to half of them
it did apply to all of them, half of them just didn't want to go along with it did you pay attention
>-the accords are not even properly justified
that's the point brainlet
>-the movie never actually shows the effects of the accords, it just has characters talking about hypotheticals
again that was the point, no one really knew what would happen and didn't want to take chances especially Cap given all that he learned in his movies and the Avengers
>-everyone plays hot potato with the idiot ball
yeah how dare characters have flawed reactions based off of personal reasons
>-Cap kissing his dead girlfriend’s great niece.
that was dumb I'll give you that
>-the airport fight sucked ass. They didn’t even know what to do with vision
I'll give you this one too though it was mostly there just to give everyone something cool to do
>-ant man betraying his promise to his family just because he’s star struck
given he is easily guilt tripped into doing the right thing even in his own movie this feels in-character
>-Tony not even questioning bringing a 15 year old to fight a war criminal.
the story clearly shows Tony as being in the wrong for this, and it's clearly punctuated at the end of the fight when Black Widow calls him an asshole
>-Bucky doesn’t do shit despite being the center of the story
so I guess him being brainwashed into doing most of the bad shit that happens in the movie is somehow "not doing shit"
>-terrible CGI, cinematography, editing, and writing to top it off
literally all subjective

I didn't like this movie much either but it's clear what they were doing in a lot of areas, it's not the movie's fault you're a nitpicking faggot

Attached: 1551926062342.png (1440x1421, 1.26M)

I mean it was ok

its the last MCU movie I went to watch in the theaters.
besides some of Bucky/Steve interaction the entire thing was so boring to me.