So what do you think of the new Addams Family Yea Forums?

So what do you think of the new Addams Family Yea Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=TBZ8BYT6a_E

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-04-09 12-18-32.png (925x418, 168K)

seeing Gomez so fat ang pig-like pisses me off. He practices fencing and acrobatics, he is fit. And why is he making this face.

The rest are okay, but I think the kids heads are too swollen. I can attribute that to blunt force trauma for Pugsley, but Wednesday has an even bigger head so I dunno.

I guess it tries looking too much like something out of Tim Burtons imagination, and it ends up looking ugly and not in the good way.

Attached: 1166752682608.jpg (400x400, 75K)

Oh wait. That's not a second chin, that's his smiling mouth. And what I thought to be his mouth is actually the nose.

I think that makes him looks worse, though.

It's based off of their original designs you pleb.

... you know that Addams family is based on a comic strip in which they look exactly like this??

This

Attached: sD1Ls1S.jpg (500x800, 56K)

Wednesday looks like an Ayy lmao.

Which kinda don't translate to cgi very well.

Also kinda hard to top the pinnacle of Gomez we've already had in Television and Movies.

Sorry, I really can't stand looking at Wednesday for more than a few seconds.

It has 50 times more potential than Sausage Party did.

Less annoying in motion, I like Gomez, Morticia, and Wednesday's VAs, Fester's is fucking atrocious.
I don't like Illumination's soulless bug-eyes or textural choices ever.

Attached: addams family cgi tweaked.png (998x890, 1.12M)

Newsflash: this is being done by the team that did Sausage Party. Don't put high hopes into it.

So fucking what? I prefer my Sinestro/M. Bison looking Gomez.

The day Gomez Addams came to your town was the most important day of your life. For me, it was - WEDNESDAY STOP TRYING TO HANG YOUR BROTHER!

Attached: sinestro.jpg (237x330, 51K)

They did make up tests on the original film to try re-create the original look and it didn't work out for some characters like Gomez and Wednesday (Especially where Facial expressions were concerned). So instead they tried to take a different approach on them and do something different with the characters looks.

the animation feels a million dollars lower than the usual 3d animated movie.
>Newsflash: this is being done by the team that did Sausage Party. Don't put high hopes into it.
That explains everything

>Fester's voice

Ehhhhhhhhh

Ugh. Disgusting pandering towards cat owners.

Is Cousin Itt in this film? OP pic is all that we've seen of him. He's not in any scenes in the trailer nor is he on the poster. It would make sense not to have him since he's the only character not in the New Yorker cartoons.

>had the opportunity to make not just 1 but 2 cute goth girls
>squandered it both

Attached: 1553524736044.png (463x535, 226K)

Not everything has to be a waifu or made for playing with your penis by yourself

Kill all movie Wednesday pedophiles.
Original comic Wednesday was superior.

Pugsly can be a bit more rounder in this. He looks more creepy than a little butterball goon.

Yes

Attached: C9zWi3YUwAA4Wvm.jpg (1200x675, 58K)

Stop trying to fap to girls less than 10.

>Making them ugly instead of having them be offputting through their actions
THE POINT
THE WRITERS HEADS

Fester's voice actor is terrible
I like that they kept in Wendesday's style from the movies with the monotone voice

Wait, so this is a movie? I thought it was a series?

dat fivehead

Attached: wednesday.jpg (666x1013, 291K)

Looks like it could be fun.

Why does this 2d version look better than the 3D one?

Attached: 1554826817630~2.png (99x266, 15K)

Cause you have gotten used to artsy minimalism styles which isn't something usually seen on 3D unless the minimalism simply due to lack of time/budget.

less prominent fivehead, whites of the eyes don't dominate, lack of an abomination "not a nose" nose-lump, drawing is allowed more of a chin.

>seeing Gomez so fat ang pig-like pisses me off. He practices fencing and acrobatics, he is fit. And why is he making this face.
Raul Julia was a perfect Gomez, user, but don't delude yourself. Bar the nineties version, Gomez was always fat.

They're fine really. It's the movie itself that doesn't seem much, this trailer was boring and trying too hard to be quirky

Attached: CGI Wednesday suggestion.png (666x1013, 454K)

Uncle Fester looks like Max

>How to detect a normie

Giving her a neck is a good idea, but what in the world did you do to her eyes?

Attached: 2359023806992623.png (665x1000, 422K)

Much smaller forehead with a more naturally rounded top of the head, larger iris's, and minimalist design means you don't see the blemishes that you can see in the 3D state.

>fapping to /aco/
what kind of degenerate do you think i am? i just want some cute goth girls.

The old comics gave the kids beady eyes, the "just the pupil" kind.
I think it looks neat and keeps them looking more juvenile.

Attached: I HAVE NO MOUTH AND I MUST SCREAM.gif (540x400, 1.78M)

I want to like it.

But it seems a little try hard.

I can't imagine Gomez having anything other than John Astin's voice.

>CGI

Attached: 1514352675139.jpg (188x282, 21K)

yeah, Stop Motion would be so much better.

Shame Laika didnt bought the rights

still not preferable but actually much better, it being more stylized works.

Fixed.

Attached: 1554821846309.jpg (666x1013, 310K)

You can fake stop motion easily. Just look at the Lego Movies. Spiderverse used the same framerate technique. All you would need to do is mimic the proper textures and you could make a CGI movie look exactly like a traditional stop motion film. There would be no way for you to know unless you were specifically told.

but this isn't it. it's ugly plastic models.

I'm fine with it.