Why do people like this show? Serious question

Why do people like this show? Serious question.

Attached: korra.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

They don't you just want anothet repeat shitpost thread. Fuck off with this shit already.

Korra's tits and Asami's ass.

Attached: korra imdb.png (562x78, 6K)

Because they really really want to so they look past the ENORMOUS flaws.

But why do they want to? Because it's Avatar?

>neither of them are good

Man this show really has nothing going for it at all.

Nobody here likes this show. This is just gonna be another circlejerk thread where people instead discuss how they hate the show, SJWs and probably women.

I'm not asking about people here, I'm asking about people in general. It's really not very good.

>I'm asking about people in general.
See
People? If you want an arbitrary score then x number of people gave it a 8.5 while another number of people gave "The Incredibles" and "The Iron Giant" an 8.0, so go ask them. Use the archive and see what people here on Yea Forums have been saying for the past few years: it had every reason to be at least good and still failed and missed the mark every step of the way.

brown abs

Because it aired around the time when Nickelodeon was doing poorly (2012/2013). It stood out more than the other Nicktoons. And waifu bait.

Rode on the coattails of the original?

for half the people that say they like korra, yes. the other half is an amalgamation of people that just like shipping nonsense, people that like jerking off to korra, and people that only care about it because of the ending (which I guess bisects with the first one but whatever.)

Korra 's spunkyness and go get em attitude was endearing. But more so was Amon's tragic backstory and his failure to rise above his fathers criminal past. Bolin's optimistic outlook was always fun to be around, but so was Mako's pensive expressions. Asami was beautiful and bold as Kuvira. And let's not forget best bad guy Zaheer (Henry Rollins!)

I know the hate is just bait by sad losers that will never make anything as grand as this show. And I unironically wish for another installment as good as Korra (and hope that it will exceed even the legendary status of The Last Airbender)

Which do not appear in the show.

>you can only talk about things if I approve of them

Because Korra is hot

Attached: imagine.jpg (210x240, 14K)

Good pasta

Season 3 is genuinely great, the two-parter from S2 was decent and S4 was also decent but it's S1+S2 that really let it down.

Also this.

I liked 3 the most, 4 was almost as good. Two was meh except for the twins. And the only thing that made 1 bad at all was the second half of the last episode.

Attached: B1D7804B-B661-48B0-84F8-2694C5A1240B-5881-0000112B8225523B.jpg (600x867, 350K)

This is probably the wrong place to ask since most of Yea Forums is really biased against the series for various reasons.

That is not to say that LoK was perfect, it had some issues but I would still consider it to be one of the better cartoons of the decade.
8.5 out of 10 is too high, I'd rate Korra at 7.9 or 8.0.

I see a lot of the issues with Korra but honestly I just live the series. Taking season 1 and 2 as the same season helps a lot for me. Season 3 is fucking kino and 4 is really good too. Plus it gave us lava bending which is dope as fuck

The only reason it's hated as much around here is cause it's connected to Avatar.

BROWN ABS
R
O
W
N

A
B
S

I enjoy the events that happen during the show and the characters who are in it

Because muscles

Attached: 004.png (850x921, 718K)

No fuck off, you faggots have been crying about for 4 years. Move the fuck on.

political correctness and pandering mostly.

because it ain't bad and makes most other cartoons look like hot garbage

Attached: The Metal Clans_trim.webm (960x540, 3M)