Trailer is out

Trailer is out
youtube.com/watch?v=6IO8mjyWbhA

Attached: D2197Q6W0AAZEJB.jpg (809x1200, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/botanicsage/the-yeezus-family
youtube.com/watch?v=oXLodky50zM
youtube.com/watch?v=O5z_l6NE3qs
youtube.com/watch?v=g9OhykhqC2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=0WDi4tAqPkM
youtube.com/watch?v=XSw7fK6x1mw
youtu.be/jqQwzgixHAM
youtu.be/2xvNhN1PsRw
youtu.be/jDfaVv3kQk0
youtu.be/B0iwC58K6t0?t=518
youtube.com/watch?v=LoDISP18DrU
mobile.twitter.com/mossacannibalis
vimeo.com/142192109
youtube.com/watch?v=r2UVagTSmFo
youtube.com/watch?v=zIC2aMlqEZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Huh, they got a pretty good cast

OH BOY, AN ADDAMS FAMILY MOVIE

GEE, I WONDER IF THE VILLAIN WILL BE A HORRIBLE OERSON WHO IS CONVENTIONALLLY ATTRACTIVE

WHAT A WITTY JUXTAPOSITION TO THE CREEPY BUT GOODHEARTED ADDAMS!

Did they use the RDJ Sherlock Holmes movies soundtrack for the beginning part of the trailer?
I know I've heard that tune before

Where is Morticia keeping all those spiders?

Attached: 1405422789379.jpg (278x194, 9K)

Looks like uncle Fester took the biggest hit to his character. He stole the other movies

She IS the spiders, user

t. Debbie

Such an innocent OP

Attached: D405883E-2750-4309-BA49-B5C77C2E1F1A.gif (315x219, 1.64M)

you literally got yourself upset for no reason. there's not even a villain in the trailer.

Calm down, breath, and say "hey, that trailer actually seems pretty faithful. neat."

I don't like what you're implying

Attached: 1518597625493.png (600x500, 98K)

What? I just posted a trailer, I didn't say anything

looks pretty bland. the naimation and tone doesn't seems to care about the character's visuals at all.It's wacky, but not macabre.

Wednesday Adams

Attached: hit-girl-wallpapers-59934-6574047.jpg (1891x953, 328K)

>he doesn’t know

Attached: 26661BD7-898A-4C03-A457-5A95C085401C.png (256x256, 38K)

Pugsley Adams

Attached: Nick.png (452x709, 264K)

>“The Addams Family lives are turned upside down when they realize the town next door is suddenly full of uptight suburbanites led by an over-the-top TV host who is trying to build the perfect world- her way! – and who will stop at nothing to get rid of a freaky family like the Addams. If that’s not bad enough, Wednesday has to go to public school for the first time, and Pugsley has to prepare for a big performance that the extended Addams family from across the globe will be coming to judge. What could possibly go wrong?”

I love the Addams, but they don't work in long form because it's always the same shit

That's the intro of the Phantom of the Opera's theme.

imagine the cobwebs in there

>LGBTQ bullshit in the first 20 seconds of the teaser

Nah, I'll skip this one.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (196x135, 8K)

>Oscar Isaac
Love him
>Charlize Theron
Love her
>Finn Wolfhard
That's a badass name

bro just don't watch it then

>Wednesday has to go to public school for the first time
Why though? The whole familly mixing with "normals" because they don't consider them out of the world is the center of the jokes.

finn wolfhard was richie in the new it, and he did a fantastic job

Stop being afraid of gay people user.

They're traps

>mom1 is black with dark hair
>mom2 is white with blonde hair
>child looks like a perfect mix
user one of those moms is a futa.

soundcloud.com/botanicsage/the-yeezus-family

And here we go again.

Reminds me of the Box Trolls trailer. Didn't see that one either for the same reason.

>I care about labels more than ANYTHING. I will consume so my masters feel happy

I mean Boxtrolls is the worst Laika film so you made the right choice

That's a stupid reason to not see a movie.

>keep white people from procreating by making homosexuality trendy and normalized
it's not that deep

Attached: 1460668005788.png (213x96, 23K)

What?

Why ?

You were never going to procreate anyways loser.

Weird. I mean it is the Addams Family. It looks like them, mostly sounds like them, and has the same type of humor, but something just seems missing. Or maybe I'm just old and bitter.

Attached: 28874a96bad594ff247cd28b1a041b45.gif (450x252, 1.76M)

How many Addams Family threads will get deleted before noon?

Shwing things that exist is not propaganda. Also, most orthodox jew hate that shit.

You sound like a whiny faggot, get over it.

user, Someone who's never been laid doesn't have the right to throw stones. Hell I know someone in his 70's who slept with women when he was younger yet and never had children. Still sleeps with them too but he's never having children.

Attached: 1452023786226.png (1062x1044, 694K)

Steph Curry with the SHOT

i'm optimistic. they seem like a family that genuinely cares about each other, which is the most important part.

HE'S ON FIRE

Attached: 5c4bde1e1d902506f034f3c7837ce875.jpg (625x416, 37K)

you're pretty easily triggered user

Why not? The teaser was introducing the titular Addams Family by juxtaposing their iconic weirdness with the normal families of today. There are plenty of different families considered normal; the Addams family is not one of them.

Attached: BE856F71-C3EE-4AAB-86B1-BA3FCD154925.jpg (567x531, 51K)

It's more like any sight of gays and Yea Forums screams like a little bitch

Legal in civilized nations.

Aw, no love for Chloë Grace Moretz?

Be careful. I wouldn't want you to cut yourself on his edginess.

>Yea Forums
Just because it's posted here doesn't mean it's from here

With such a great cast I would’ve preferred another live action movie

I hate all the designs and the jokes were awful.

Good thing I still have the live action movies.

They're the original designs, user

Attached: 1850408-addams_family_by_charles_addams.jpg (320x288, 20K)

>There’s no such thing as homophobia or islamophobia
Now buddy, I know you don’t think that’s true

You're welcome.

Attached: drow vagina spiders.png (1634x327, 85K)

based mods

>The teaser was introducing the titular Addams Family by juxtaposing their iconic weirdness with the normal families of today
Yes, it did that. indeed.
>here are plenty of different families considered normal; the Addams family is not one of them.
Indeed. You haven't provided anything wrong with the trailer, so far.

too late

mods incoming

he was agreeing with you, user

Now put them next to each other. The new one isn't really accurate at all.

Oh god no I’ve seen this before. Please don’t...

And now you know

I think that's a different user who thought the "why?" Was for "Why are they doing that" and not "Why are you skipping"

My bad, then. i thought he was the user I was asking why in the first place replying me back.

Attached: wut.png (297x247, 148K)

I’m betting at least three or four

Ah, that explain the confusion.

She's not, her dress is. It's like Bayonetta but with spiders

>The new one isn't really accurate at all
Gomez, Fester, Lurch, Thing and Wednesday look pretty accurate.
Pugsley's face is a bit fatter, Morticia's face is a bit thinner and Grandmama has more bulging eyes.

I thought it was a single mother and her two kids. (Possibly with different fathers.) The first two have the height difference, so I assumed there was supposed to be a notable age gap between them.

fuck off hbomberguy

The noose pigtails are a nice touch. Is that new?

>I never watched the first movie, or the second one for that matter, I'm just kind of an asshole who likes feeling important and loud

Nah, they married yo

Attached: B22955D5-1915-43EA-A2EA-C26C305D3D04.jpg (1566x880, 85K)

You're not wrong, and I sort of agree, but I can only really shrug because as others have said the Addams family has two directions, focus on how weird they are regardless of comparison, or bring in someone to compare them to, often who turns out to be the real monster that they ironically love for being so horrid.

It's like, if you choose to tune in to Wacky Races or a superhero show and so on, you already know what you're going to get.

I know they're using the original Adams cartoons but this design does not translate well. Looks like the cheapest of the cheap, straight-to-Youtube tier animation design.

Attached: Untitled.png (1042x548, 471K)

dat fivehead

Attached: wednesday.jpg (666x1013, 291K)

It’s a new addition. I’m surprised they were allowed to do that in a modern family film.

Attached: CBC675AD-8185-42CB-8181-E07B6568350B.jpg (236x233, 12K)

It's almost like that for as bizarre as the Addams are, they're nice lovable people compared to the not-bizarre rest of society or something.

Yeah. I didn't paid attention in the first few seconds.

Morticia's voice actress sucks.

I think the first Addams family mixed it up enough; the villain was a normie, but the conflict was more about her stealing the family's fortune and being evil.

>The film is directed by Conrad Vernon and Greg Tiernan, previously the directors of Sausage Party

Attached: D3F5A859-4806-416A-A3A4-17102D1AA896.jpg (540x405, 45K)

Gomez seems less manic that I liked.

Raul Julia and Tim Curry spoiled me I guess.

Yeah Wednesday's eyes are too small and forehead too big

Something tells me this thread is full of indians being paid 0.05 cents a post to praise this utterly hideous garbage trailer.

Yea Forums is full of shills.

Even ignoring arguments about the character design, it's still quite ugly. Maybe they'll clean it up a little by release?

I doubt it

>Morticia's voice actress sucks.
How dare

Attached: a6opoWm_700b.jpg (631x472, 61K)

>how to make monsters in 1945
make them be bitten by vampires/ressurected by evil scientist

>how to make monsters in 2019
throw them into society

Fucking celebrity castings.
Hire a skilled voice actor who can do the work.

Probably not. They'll just say it's a stylistic thing.

I want to be dom’d by Mommy Charlize

Attached: DAE3ABBC-4412-4A41-B252-12CA250B5D92.jpg (947x1500, 402K)

That isn't quite the original design, though. They swapped her sad, dot eyed look for a bored look with bigger eyes, which does not go well with the original.
Her head is also longer, but I don't think that is in any way as detrimental to the look as the eyes.

Seems like a combination of Raul and Sean Astin

Jeez it's almost as if it as inspired by the original design, yet had its own spin. Have anyone ever heard of something like that ? Is that even legal ?

>that Pennywise joke
lol

Attached: 0204BE32-A208-4DE8-B964-C01C7DCF25AB.gif (365x268, 2.14M)

IT CAN BE TWO THINGS

youtube.com/watch?v=oXLodky50zM

youtube.com/watch?v=O5z_l6NE3qs

Except that it's one thing.

>the movie’s bad guy dresses like a woman
A lot of SJWs were outraged

Attached: EC9CE4FF-C01E-4BD2-AD6C-3F738BB2735D.jpg (408x637, 71K)

I wish the nonono meme wasn't so much overused. For once, it's a perfect fit, but I just don't feel like using it.

Why do you hate love, user?

Attached: 9B47972D-3D87-4B8C-B344-56426389FBA0.png (747x716, 877K)

>forehead too big

What are you, gay?

There's a difference between saying a movie is bad because it's bad and screaming because DS MEEN OL SJWS MADE GAY PEOPLE NORMAL

The advertisers user, think of the advertisers!!!

Will it become the next
SOME
?

>haha IT reference
>got it???

They can add a little spanish accent, but he's not Raul if he's not exploding off the walls while sounding like an opera singer.

loving Wednesdays Voice.

Exactly. Raul for the accent and Sean Astin for everything else

Astin's Gomez was always the best of the bunch.

>Sean
Shit, it's John. Sean Astin is the guy from Lord of the Rings

Tara Strong?
They made the right choice, swear to God that girl snatches almost every role.

Although I'd like to hear Grey Delisle do Morticia

Wrong.

Raul was the best because he offered another type of madness to the family.

Raul was a raving madman who worked perfectly as a counterpoint to his wife.

that trailer makes their personality pretty interchangeable. It also doesn't present any hint of plot.

Raul's Gomez is a take on Astin's Gomez, because Astin Gomez is who the character in his modern take is.
Original Gomez is nothing like any of the adapted versions.

And no, Raul does not do Astin better than Astin.

Showing things that exist is not propaganda.

Still more normal than the Addams Family.

>that trailer makes their personality pretty interchangeable.
No ?
>It also doesn't present any hint of plot.
i think the best adaption would better be a collection of quick gag with just the excuse of a plot to tie them all together. Best way to respect the source material.

>No ?
yes. Literally. Only wednesday is "different" and that's because that's the plot element that singles her out.

>That isn't quite the original design, though.
Unironically Hanna Barbera did it the best animation wise.

Attached: scoobyaddams.png (640x480, 402K)

being common doesn't make the flue "normal". And it occurs way more often than homosexuality.

>blink and you'll miss it brainwashing propaganda

Did they think we wouldn't notice?

>Typical Americans Family
Not a single mother with 3 kids from 3 separate fathers

>brainwashed
Gays and lesbians are people, too. They can have healthy, normal families.

Change your mind, bigot.

Attached: 892BA9E3-4362-45B0-8DDD-23440DAC4488.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

You wanna go head to head with Raul? Well...good luck. Love John Astin, but Julia's one of the best adaptations of a character ever. Dude went over the top and back again.

Can we also talk about how Values is even better than the original? Joan Cusack monologging about all the people she's murdered gets me every time.

>nly wednesday is "different"
No.

Make sure to only post positive, advertiser friendly things about The Addams Family™.

Did you think this was Yea Forums?

Attached: 1538533657474.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Really I think falling for the 3D animation meme will be the largest hold back for this, they could have done full 2D with the original style and it could have been great but the style does not work well with the 3D animation.

Attached: addams_family.jpg (800x720, 97K)

LUCY YOU GOT SOME SPLANIN TO DO

Attached: oneofthesethingsisnotliketheother.jpg (559x221, 11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=g9OhykhqC2Q

I don't think anything tops this.

Talking about lesbians or American politics, either pro or con is not Yea Forums related. Talking about posters and their politics isn't Yea Forums
Everyone can fuck off and talk about the movie, characters, art, etc or nothing.

I think what you mean is, "if someone complain about SJW or jew, no one should be allowed to disagree with them, and if some do, then it has to be made clear it's a conspiracy, not because of people actually disagreeing with them".

i liked the red balloon reference. good stuff

Probably would have been a good idea to put a funny joke in your comedy movie trailer.

She does look like the spider witch from Coraline.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1024x576, 44K)

Debbie's entire character is both hilarious and tragic. She was really no different than the Addams and could have fit in if she really wanted to, but she kneeled to the pressures of seeming normal.

Values is deeper than most people give it credit for and I haven't even brought up the summer camp stuff.

Well, you see, I was married to a black man, and we adopted two kid, but then I cheated on him by boinking you and then left him for you anf now we have a little baby.

There's more than one in there, dingus.

Those are some distracting-ass tits on Fester.

Debbie really should have joined the family. I'm serious. The whole movie went to shit when they killed her off. The scene where she's got them all tied up and is giving her 'tragic' origin and they're all sympathizing with her is gold. She would have made a great addition to the cast, and I don't get why they killed her off. She was an Addams.

I had forgotten the plane bit.

Attached: 0.png (679x427, 14K)

Going to shit is a harsh term, but there was certainly potential for a better third movie with Cusack involved.

But she did make ONE cardinal sin for which she could never be forgiven.

Pastels.

Gee, I wonder if this series will keep the theme it's had since the 1960s?

>Trailer
>has its ups and downs
>people only pay attention to the two mothers family scene (which probably it will never been on the final cut) and nothing else

Attached: FB_IMG_1551920003969.jpg (289x274, 11K)

>subliminal
youtube.com/watch?v=0WDi4tAqPkM

I don't want to fuck that Wednesday. Guess I'm skipping this one.

>it will never been on the final cut
It probably will be on the final cut, but it is indeed something only morons would complain about.

I feel like the movies are still too stuck in people's minds for them to like this, you know?
I can already picture people complaining about the designs and being weirded out by them, even if they're the original ones.

But still, it's an animated movie, how bad can it do?

seems more like something made exclusively for the trailer

>I feel like the movies are still too stuck in people's minds for them to like this, you know?
Not really, you are just old (ans so am I)

I'm still shocked no one has mentioned the two dads before it. I guess we know which is more offensive.

While I applaud them for using the original designs, it doesn't mean that they're fit for motion and cohesion in a film.

at least no one's screaming about the straight interracial couple i guess

yeah I'm definitely into this

also I know this doesn't matter at all in the slightest but everywhere I see, people are upset that these characters aren't "cookie-cutter conventionally pleasant CG family-friendly animated movie characters"

that's the whole damn point of the Addams family you fucks; not everything should look like it came straight out of a Disney film

>peenywise
>not john wayne gacy

gas yourself

Plus it comes out around Halloween

WHICH IS THE SMART THING TO DO WHEN YOU HAVE A MOVIE LIKE THIS WARNER BROTHERS

i think the one on the right is ambiguous enough that it could be a woman

looks ok

>everywhere I see, people are upset that these characters aren't "cookie-cutter conventionally pleasant CG family-friendly
Where the hell do you see that ? The adams have been part of the US pop culture for decades, now.

I aint got a dog in this fight.
For a lot of folks the adams are more normal then non-traditional families.
You may not like or agree with the sentiment of these folks, however there are a lot of them, and their opinion on this matter are ignored, treating the controversy as a closed case instead of an ongoing discussion.

>WARNER BROTHERS
What are you referring to? What scary movie did WB release at an inappropriate time?

>single red balloon
It's an It reference

It's own spin is trash

Nobody gives a shit about moody OG Wednesday.

They want the one that steps on their dick.

Attached: eef0435ec81328a48c335bbfd386290b6160fd82c4ebe9a44bf68972e701c2c6.jpg (397x720, 51K)

It's quite close to the original design, so not really. Plus, I like what they did with Wednesday's hair.

twitter/spoiler]
there's a REASON why I said that it doesn't matter

Not scary, christmassy. It is smart to release a seasonal movie around the actual season and not say IN THE MIDDLE OF APRIL

Does Thing wear a watch so he can tell the time, or so whoever is with him can tell the time?

>Occasional tantrum
I don't think I've ever seen Wednesday lose her shit

it isn't even subliminal, numbnuts, it's superliminal

The art direction is godly, looking forward to this

I honestly don't get the complaints this is receiving. It doesn't look like it'll be the greatest movie ever and it's gonna be hard to top the live-action film's cast, but it still looks just fine so far.

Attached: vRKLkhP.jpg (671x960, 79K)

>I honestly don't get the complaints this is receiving.

Mostly has to do with the brainwashing propaganda in the teaser. The movie is incidental, it's just a carrier for the propaganda and nothing more.

>the brainwashing propaganda
Showing thing that exist ins't brainwashing.

this one right here, jannys

What did you mean to do, coming into my home with this cheap bait?

thank you jannies

>thank you jannies
>Thanking someone for censorship

You're a good goy.

here's another one, jannies

>deleting /pol/cancer is censorship
No

>>Thanking someone for censorship
I think the word you are looking for is shitposting.

>Jannies! Jannies! Save me from the dissenting opinion! HEEELLLPPP!!!

Yeah, you're exactly the kind of person that gobbles up propaganda and begs for more.

this one as well, please

John is Sean's father.

Looks ok. I was sort of expecting the Ninja Turtles though.

This was the plot of like the second episode ever of the original TV show. It's a legal reason why she has to go.

I kinda like the noose hair design on Wednesday.

I'm just wondering why everyone is ignoring the ambiguously gay duo that appears right before them.

Wait a second.

Imagine being this much of a sensitive flower

I remember one of the New Yorker cartoons had her screaming and crying fit because she made the honor roll at school.

I wonder how the rest of the designs in the movie are going to look like.

Attached: YXElIC0.png (186x186, 69K)

What's wrong with her? She sounded pretty on point to me

youtube.com/watch?v=XSw7fK6x1mw
Best selling pin of all time. Find one in a bar or arcade near you with pinballmap.com

Attached: Addams Family pinball flyer back.jpg (609x792, 74K)

My arcade has one, it's ok. I always lose and don't really even know what I'm doing with pinball

Wow, this looks terrible.

Watch the tutorial I linked.

The designs go too far, they're even more out there than the original comic.

The best pinball table of all time.

Loads of features, a busy table, no fast ramps aiming straight down the middle/gutter that plagued the later pinball machines.

>that little unicorn hairpin
Fucking adorable

Attached: 7EKVDH4.png (135x354, 81K)

Because thet’re ambiguous?

>Hire a skilled voice actor
Or a at least a good character actor, Oscar Isaac seems like he's having a good time

I like this Wednesday.

i want to make a black joke but it feels too easy

It's like one of those joke episodes where Skeletor would win a priceless gem by entering a beauty contest or something but then Orko fucks up the plan by accidentally pulling off his wig and then he gets chased back to Snake mountain by a convenient dinosaur.

Are the Addams part of the 1%?

More like the -5%.

My aunt told me along time ago that the reason wensday keeps trying to kill pugsly is because he's the only one of the family who is still actually alive. That the only reason he's alive is through sheer dumb luck.

I dont know why I remember this,but it always stuck out as extremely odd thing to tell a kid.

They have a hidden vault filled with treasure.

That's not the Jurassic park pinball machine.

>When you realize uncle fester and pugsley look alot a like.
>A little too much a like.

Attached: The Fly 1958_0.jpg (2048x1156, 555K)

I guess the BLACKED memes got stale.
spooky mansions are still mansions so probably they are higher middle class at the minimum?They also have a butler.

of course a normie movie would push the "even those weirdos are LIKE US LOL" narrative...

I mean they WERE at one point still human.

Attached: dat fortyhead.jpg (900x475, 236K)

That was a point. She really was just like them but she was an uncontrollable killer who wanted to kill them all. Okay, maybe not except. Okay, maybe trying to kill them all at the same time.

... alright her problem was that she could'nt fend off getting murdered like the rest of them.

On top of that, she's buried as an Addams in their family graveyard.

>>LGBTQ bullshit in the first 20 seconds of the teaser
dropped

Attached: 1461525159672.jpg (350x708, 39K)

Attached: index.jpg (261x193, 9K)

>A creepy family of murderers.
That's fine.

>Lesbians exist
REEEEE

I love all designs but Wendsday.

During the TV show she had a fit because her teacher told her a story about a knight killing a dragon and she felt sorry for the dragon.

60s TV series Wednesday did. 90s cartoon Wednesday as well.
Musical Wednesday more or less did, and she's a young adult.
Also, while not being tantrum-y, the first of the Sonnenfeld movies had her be the most emotional and vulnerable member of the cast(alongside Gomez).
Values and Reunion are really the only places where Wednesday leans into being the cold and unemotional one(even then, she still falls in love in Values), and Values establishes she's going through a particularly murderous phase.

The movie look alright, not great or bad, just something to watch when you have nothing else to watch.

Will this be in the movie though?
youtu.be/jqQwzgixHAM

I feel like a claymation would have been a better choice for an AF movie.

thank you.

fuck now I want a black Addams Family movie with this remix in the trailer

Attached: 1554821846309.jpg (666x1013, 318K)

You can't have a biracial lesbian couple with an adopted latino child and then call the Adams Family the strange ones.

BLACKED

Attached: 74402616c0a581f1938793991c8c1749.jpg (2046x1446, 2.15M)

>I mean they WERE at one point still human.
What do you mean? What are they now?

Lol you fucking dipshit that's what the Addams Family has always been about you stupid fucking nerd

TRY AND SEXUALIZE THAT YOU FUCKS! HAHA... ah who am I kidding?

I have nothing against what they are depicting here, but this stuck out in such a strange way, since it's not embedded in any sort of context. It feels totally unrelated and sidetracked from the punchline they are trying to lead into.

It was perfect because it did put the addams up against something in their world. She both got as far as she did and never had a chance because they understood and appreciated her in a way the world never had.

>her a story about a knight killing a dragon and she felt sorry for the dragon.
That's kinda cute and understandable.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x220, 538K)

>unfappable versions of morticia and wednesday

oof it's like they want to flop

Mortisha's voice is pretty weak for the part.

>Being triggered by oof

oof

Would Morticia have enjoyed the surely excruciating birth?

Not really.
>All these kinds of families are normal
>But the Addams?
>HOOOOOOOO BOY SIT DOWN YOU WON'T BELIEVE DIS SHIT

>unfappable
You know little of us, user

That's how genetic work, user.

We need to go further.

5head

It's just a gay family in the midst of a bunch of other example families.
They have as much context as any of the other example.

I do wish the plot was something more unique than another "the Addams clash with normalcy." I know that was the crux of much of the original sitcom, it's what they're known for, but we're well beyond the point at which "normal" people already consider the Addams to be charming and fun. Everyone appreciates spooky shit. Nobody is scared of goths.

Heck by now they'd have the opposite problem, hipsters fawning over them and giving them no privacy.

Y'know what, Wednesday's actually pretty cute.

Where is best Addams Family member tho? Or did he not exist when they started out?

Attached: source.gif (500x364, 1.95M)

So, is Fester on Morticia or Gomez' side of the family for this incarnation?

He's in the trailer somewhere. He's really small in this version.

Why do you hate fun?

Attached: more comic-accurate.jpg (900x475, 254K)

Ah, come on! It's the Addams family! They get a free pass for using that!

Yeah, that's pretty spot on.

Because, for how chaotic and nuts as she is, she still had no family values, and she never would, so she could never join the family.

I mean, the whole moral of the movie is in the name.

Attached: A1DJ-B4gjfL._SY445_.jpg (314x445, 42K)

>adams familly
> "GOTH ACTUALLY LIKE PONIES AND PRINCESS LIKE MEEEEE"
since your genitals are already cut, go for the throat next time.

>Noose pigtails

Cute.

>Here's a typical American family. And this. And this. And this. And this. The point is, every family is different! But this family? Is REALLY different...

How exactly is that reaching the punchline in a strange way?

Great trailer except for the unoriginality of that first part. Didn’t The Box Trolls do a trailer that opened exactly the same way?

Might want to ease off on the Ricky and Morty there, Wednes.

Dead. 'Cept for Pugsley.

Learn about how Addams influenced culture!

youtu.be/2xvNhN1PsRw

youtu.be/jDfaVv3kQk0

Attached: 34DD4139-22E8-44F5-9ABE-CE843AE9E95A.jpg (2048x1089, 319K)

Probably on her side if they're going back to the comics.

Cassandra Peterson can still rock it to this day.

Since no one else posted it, I will; youtu.be/B0iwC58K6t0?t=518

>No Christina Ricci returning.

FUKKIN' DROP.

am I the only one who was hoping Christina Ricci would return but voice Morticia

Attached: download (43).jpg (618x618, 67K)

Maybe she just asked her brother to be the sperm donor to keep the genetics.

Honestly not a bad game, just frustrating-- though I did own an Advantage, so I did have Turbo then. But then, Sunsoft games really never got to "bad" level.

And that soundtrack still rocks to this day
youtube.com/watch?v=LoDISP18DrU

Colors are too bright, I think.

off topic, but... sauce of that pic?

Maybe he wears it to look classy.

It’s a bitch and a half trying to find all these movies online. Only ever saw the first and meant to see the rest when I heard about the new animated one.

Keeping an army of spiders crawling around inside her dress is hot enough for me.

Attached: crawlingallover.jpg (800x600, 202K)

>they don't work in long form because it's always the same shit
It says a lot when the movie's plot is just 3 sitcom plots shoved together.

Yes, people look like their uncles sometimes. You do know that an uncle is the brother of one of the parents and therefore closely shares the same genes, right?

Do the Addams ever really kill anybody who isn’t already dead?

>Where do you work out?

When has John wayne gacy been conneted to a red balloon.

are you retarded user?

I mean you can make it a white joke if you want. I'm pretty sure this applies to me and i'm white.
Well actually it was only two, the 3rd one died.

That is horrifying.

>happy because they made a pop culture reference
There's the target audience.

If the voice of Gomez Addams is not made by Humberto Velez in the mexican dub im gonna be really sad.

Attached: Mexican_pepe..png (3000x4000, 1.95M)

Really fucking distracting when your teaser has to go out of its way to be WOKE AF in the first 10 seconds.

It's not distracting if you arent a complete autist

Not "onscreen," but the humor often came from them being ABOUT to kill somebody.

(In case it's hard to tell in the small image, Uncle Fester is gesturing for that car to pass him.)

I wonder how many millions of additional ticket buyers this gay pandering trailer will earn them?

Forgot the image, here it is.

Attached: 2comics.jpg (1072x621, 232K)

Mossa.

mobile.twitter.com/mossacannibalis

Attached: A7D0C118-C08F-4A27-A246-EE260F817694.jpg (1365x2048, 121K)

Boring

When are we getting an animated movie about the superior family

Attached: the-munsters-family-daniel-hagerman.jpg (600x750, 123K)

I don't really give that much of a fuck, but the reason why the first family shown is "normal" is literally because it's the most common. It's the white bread picket fence nuclear family, which is why it's comedic when such a family is witnessed to the Adam's family's high jinks. The other families, especially the gay ones, are very uncommon, which makes them not normal. That's all I really have to say really.

Attached: 1471659975862.gif (500x281, 2.84M)

Wasn't that in the works at some point?

Tfw they went all in on a pilot didn't get picked up. Probably scared network with the dragon budget.

vimeo.com/142192109

Attached: 81ma4VFIpnL._RI_.jpg (1600x1200, 384K)

They said "normal American family." If most Americans are comfortable with those families, they fit into the norms.
It's about the norms of American ideas, not about who ranks high in statistics.

Now I'm kind of disappointed. Thanks a lot.

Whatever. That's not how I think about it. Typically when people mean normal they mean the absolute common. Gay couples take up less than 5 percent of the population, so I don't think they would even be considered uncommon. They'd be rare. And face it, most families are not comfortable with gay couples.

But you know, it's actually not very typical to see a gay family like that, specially because of the context trying to show average families, obviously is some type of sjw shit
Also: it wouldn't be Yea Forums if nobody had pointed out that

That was garbage and you know it

The balloon joke was delivered so badly. This looks like it's going to be a stinker.

I liked the explanation that it happens to the carolers every year, but by this point it's tradition.

One year they DIDN'T drop hot oil on them and they were very concerned

Considering how fucking gay everybody is, I kind of doubt it's only 1%.

One of the few things I try very hard to forget

Based. Came here to post this.

>Probably scared network with the dragon budget.

Funny, because that's the ONLY thing they put any budget into.

They're still more normal than the Addams Family

>And face it, most families are not comfortable with gay couples.
Maybe where you live and on the sites you browse. Based on what I've actually across the states, normal Americans these days are of the "2 adults can do what they want in their personal lives" attitude.
And I say this as someone who's worked in some very religious communities, even.

Are you too young to remember the early 2010s?
If it were sjw shit, it'd moan about gays being oppressed and tell the masses to pat themselves on the back for "supporting the queers."

The diversity element in this trailer is chilled out & unpretentious. Throwing the term "sjw" around so lightly is basically like throwing the term "racist" around for any little thing.

This

>mods deleting every post critical of the shallow lesbian pandering
Are we supposed to be on resetera or something?

Where did this theory come from?

Morticia’s still hot so I have little complaints

Wednesday is very odd looking. Not in a bad way, though.

So, can they get John Astin to do a voice cameo? He's still alive, right?

So what you're saying is that gay people don't need equal rights and stuff? Good to know. Guess we can finally stop having those retarded gay pride parades that do nothing but make the LGB community look stupid.

>lesbians
gross.

>Are the Addams part of the 1%?
yeah they be rich as hell

>anecdotal evidence
yeah. totally. I'm sure that actually happened.

This may come as a surprise to you but 99% of the population doesn't give a shit what two people do in their private time as long as it doesn't infringe on their rights or livelihood. Get off Yea Forums and talk to a person who doesn't spend all day on the internet and you'll see!

Wednesday could use some friends

Attached: mandy_and_wednesday_by_tarikhavoc_dcobhcg.png (1120x1600, 1.71M)

I don't know why you're ating like I have something against gay people. I honestly don't. But people sure do act like a lot of there's a lot of people who do care.

the joke is compared to the addams's they are normal but what can i expect from a retarded phone poster who cant even spell their name

>99%
Cool stats, bro! I'm sure you have the evidence to back that up too

Wednesday and Mandy would not be in any type of friendship whatsoever. Mandy would be pissed that she couldn't dominate Wednesday, and Wednesday won't give a shit about someone that she can't "play" with.

Also Gaz > Mandy.

Well shit. That would have been poetic

It's called a generalization, something you should be more than familiar with using considering your political leanings :)

>n-no you
found the underage faggot

You literally just underminded yourself.

I can see how it can happen....

I'm not expecting the best humor

What a terrible cast. Herman Munster is not supposed to be handsome.

>Wednesday and Mandy would not be in any type of friendship whatsoever. Mandy would be pissed that she couldn't dominate Wednesday, and Wednesday won't give a shit about someone that she can't "play" with.
honestly for this kind of crossover I'm picturing Mandy's personality being more in line with how she was in the pilot and season 1 where she was not as one dimensional of a character*(indeed early Mandy was pretty obviously influenced at least a little by the Christina Ricci version of Wednesday) and indeed more "human" in many respects(GAOBAM was a show that got funnier the longer it went on, but that came at the cost of most of it's characters besides Grim himself becoming more and more flanderized over the course of the series)

*which honestly is the best route to take for using GAOBAM for crossovers anyways, otherwise you end up with scenarios like the KND crossover where they went massively overboard with wanking Mandy's competence at the expense of making every other character look like a moron

>Also Gaz > Mandy.
Gaz would also make for a good crossover friend for Wednesday, indeed I could see the Membranes being a branch family of the extended Addams clan

Whatever you say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In a web

I'm more surprised by all the people cheering in support of the censorship. I guess that's how you know they're British.

That looks...really bad

>ywn cum at the top of Wednesday's forehead and time how long it takes to drip down
Also voices they chose are kinda weak. The live actors for the movies were way better fits, and that wouldn't be as easy to accomplish.

I genuinely think they originally cast this for a live-action feature, and then the budget got slashed and plans changed and now they're just voicing them instead.

More normal than a sentient disembodied hand, a pile of hair, and a woman speaking french to her husband.

I don't think the kids would be well cast for that. Moretz is too old, and Wolfhard is too thin. Isaacs works probably be a great live action Gomez though.

Not digging Gomez and Fester's voices.

It's alright, guessing they used Charles' original art style as the basis so even though everybody looks so damn round it isn't horrible nor generic.
Voice work could be a little better, Gomez sounds like shit.

Comic Gomez waz pretty chill. And comic Wednesday was a mostly normal little girl. They all mostly acted normal but with odd quirks and tastes that made them weird. The show played up the weirdness, and the movies turned it up to 11, but they still worked Fester was the only goofball in the comics, and he'd sometimes appear separate of the family.

that looks horrible. The point of the Munsters was you could tell they were monsters right away, not hot people that look normal, but dad has a bad scar

Original or not, Wednesday looks like Droopy Dog without jowls

Looks like they're going with angular/pointy designs for the normal people to contrast with the Addams' roundness.

No, they're based on idealistic 20th century family unit, the yesteryear "nuclear family", but flipped around so instead of being the center of a local social circle they're the black mark of the neighborhood. Despite this they're a lot better off than most other families shown throughout the series.

Yo as a kid I effing loved that show. I think it's supposed to be set after the movies and they explain that the baby isn't there because Pugsly ate him.

SyFy channel did an explanation once that they think having all the different monsters mixed up together and not being, y'know, monsters was somehow "confusing" in the current age. Meanwhile they're currently running some vampire/werewolf series that just apes these kind of shows.

Oh wow. Didn't realize the noose braids. Clever.

you had me watching munsters episodes all night. I've watched 10 so far

This tbqh famm

Attached: 1980s Oreo Commercial.webm (480x360, 2.44M)

Where do you think you are?

Bruh, even at 67 I would still plot Cassandra to this day if she let me call her Elvira during.

Wasn't Uncle Fester Gomez's uncle in the original and they changed it to be Gomez's brother?

just double checked, he was Morticia's uncle and the newer movies changed him to being Gomez's brother

I never liked the original designs. Movie looks entertaining though, but I doubt it will replace the live action movies. Raul Julia was too precious.

Why does the animation of Morticia's movements look like something from a straight to DVD Walmart movie? Is it just her grey alien proportions throwing me off?

>Mandy would be pissed that she couldn't dominate Wednesday
Wednesday in her original form is Pugsley's follower, not the other way around.
Even Ricci Wednesday was fairly emotionally vulnerable, at least in the first movie.
Mandy would dominate her easily.

Anybody else hoping this movie will bring about reprints of Chas Addams' comics? I've only ever seen My Crowd in stores and it was a B&N exclusive I found at a used shop.

Boy do I have the hot date for you, then.

Attached: resident-evil-7-mutated-marguerite.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Put me in the screencap.

"Being Human" was able to do it just fine

the only thing that pisses me off is how crappy the drawings look to begin with. it looks like someone's first day in illustrator

it's like this particular segment was made by a completely different department than that of the actual film

Attached: 1550855916709.jpg (582x407, 14K)

Because that was BBC, the real one. Then the American one made their own because they saw it did good and decided it was worth it.

Are you implying she fucked a cat?

>funnycatfuckercopypasta.jpg

Look how naturally they did that shit. This is what the shoehorned BK Kids Club tier shit that gets pushed nowadays aren't getting, they focus way too much on emphasizing the agenda they want to push instead of just letting things play out naturally.

I'm pretty sure they just asked the trailer company to draw something quick.

>show a black kid in the 80s
>"that's fine"
>show a gay family in the 10s
>"WHAT THE FUCK"

Attached: 1463765758284.jpg (272x374, 63K)

>look at the comment section
>see this
>what did they mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-09 The Addams Family Teaser Trailer #1 (2019) Movieclips Trailers.png (800x113, 12K)

Yup

Attached: honor roll.jpg (500x562, 98K)

This is bait.

>liked
>"what did they mean by this?"
you already know what they meant you lying dickhole

Shoulda left this shit in the 60s. It's going to fail Michael Jackson facelift level in the boxoffice. Screencap this.

wow that voice acting sucked big time
why did they not bring back ricci

>992

Attached: 144055008730.jpg (300x210, 21K)

Well she's looking for a man.

>brown kid with blonde hair

Attached: A British Person.jpg (472x335, 13K)

Im dissapointed that Morticia just sounds like a normal lady, and doesnt speak with any elegance.

youtube.com/watch?v=r2UVagTSmFo

Attached: Gomez.jpg (339x478, 40K)

>unfappable

they'll never be as good as the munsters

Fun fact, Cousin Itt rarely showed up in the original cartoons and was just a guy. Be interesting to see if they go that route here considering they already pay homage to the original designs with the main family.

Yeah, and?

I remember one where he's sitting in front of a wall of trophies -- which are all road warning signs like BRIDGE OUT. I believe Fester was the most actively malevolent Addams in the original cartoons.

There's old money.
Ancestral money.
Blood money.
Crime money.

Then.
Theres the Addams Family Fortune.
Pact with the forces of darkness and an entire lineage of adventurers. Swashbucklers. King Killers. Demon fuckers and Dragon Domesticaters.

"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc" or "We Gladly Feast on Those Who Would Subdue Us."

Is not the motto of soft underachievers...and certainly not one of the poor.

Attached: f8591e10-5fd9-0133-4d38-0e3f8b958f63.png (1040x560, 1.03M)

I think it's passable at the very least, nothing in the trailer really stuck out as genuinely bad. My only concern is that it's directed by the guys who did sausage party, here's hoping they're better at family comedy than adult comedy.

Agreed, its all very try-hard.

>Mandy

Lol no. Wednesday would make better friends with Lydia Deetz

uncle fuckin fester

Agreed. If they want the gay audience, they can have the gay audience but count me out.

'kay, bye.

>I love the Addams, but they don't work in long form because it's always the same shit

It could go either way, honestly. It worked in the live action movies because they just don't fit in- so there's literally an endless amount of bits they can do where it works (the school play, the kids turning the final camp performance into a horrible nightmare, Gomez insisting on fighting his accountant every time he comes over, etc.)

That being said, this is an animated movie that clearly is going for the kids audience- which worries me that it won't be too over-the-top when it comes to them being just egregiously gothic while finding absolute joy in it.

bluh bluh bluh they showed same sex couples, which are fairly prominent in most societies now

...Man, you know adoption is a pretty popular thing nowadays, right?

But yeah, it really does kinda look like the mom just fucked around a few times.

I honestly think I popped my first boner in my life to Joan Cusack in this fucking movie.

Also the dialogue in this scene is so damn good. I can't believe how well they casted it.

shut up

Pretty sure they were meant to resemble those stick figure family stickers people put in the back of their mini vans

The weirdest thing about Addams Family is that they're functional.

The comics never cared to establish him to be either.
Heck, it never even established if he was actually even a relative at all rather than just a guy who hung out with the family.
It's worth remembering Addams didn't actually name the characters until the TV series, and that the TV series took freedoms to change relations either way(grandmama was Gomez mother in the comics, but Morticia's in the series)

>grandmama was Gomez mother in the comics, but Morticia's in the series
Other way around

I gotcha, mnag.

Attached: Option A.png (663x1009, 588K)

Attached: Option B.png (663x1009, 578K)

I like how they snuck in race mixing and homosexual propaganda in the beginning

Looked into it, seems I was misremembering:
Her actual familial relation in the comics is more or less entirely unknown.
She's simply assumed to be Morticia's mother in the comics because she has a last name there that isn't Addams, but the family at the time didn't actually have an established last name(in the comics, they never really had, I believe).
They were "The Addams Family" not by name back then, but because they were the family drawn by Charles Addams. Heck, even the name "The Addams Family" wasn't his invention(he used "His Evils/Addams's Evils") but the medias nickname for them.
But yes, Gomez's mother in the TV series.

>Theres the Addams Family Fortune.
>Pact with the forces of darkness and an entire lineage of adventurers. Swashbucklers. King Killers. Demon fuckers and Dragon Domesticaters.
This is probably my only problem with the Addams family. The upper class always look down on the Addams family, when they could buy and sell their asses three times over. That's another reason I like Debbie she knew what was up with that Addam's fortune and wanted a piece.

Attached: b255b64523721d3f1a6596936c03a3fe.jpg (384x400, 25K)

Only because the token black decreed it from on high.

Better or worse?

Attached: FiveHeadReduction.jpg (666x814, 182K)

>Nobody gives a shit about moody OG Wednesday.
>They want the one that steps on their dick.
Hahaha, what could you possibly mean by that

Attached: b95779e5-0dd3-4497-bb56-27a0cb8847bc.png (970x546, 682K)

This is it chief

I wonder if they'll have a little cameo planned for John Astin (Gomez in the original series). They already brought him back as "Grandpa Addams" in one of those 90s films, I believe.

>Yea Forums characters who remind you of yourself

>has six toes on one foot
Haha imagine her stepping on your dick with that foot. Wouldn't that feel silly?

Her pigtails are shaped like nooses. Funny.

Hmm, abit better but she's now giving me Hammerhead vibes.

>This is probably my only problem with the Addams family.
They hate them before they don't need to bow to convention to sustain their riches.

So, is Lurch the creature of Frankenstein or not ?

I don't know why but I suddenly want more of this.

I remember a few Frankenstein jokes being thrown at him.
>Lurch is BlaBlaBla, well at least part of him is.

River Phoenix still reigns supreme. Shame about all the drugs.

It's a pity because Wednesday was my first childhood crush, and almost certainly patient zero for my thing for woman who are mean to me. There's better fan designs anyway.

Attached: 1539798079163.png (1280x828, 423K)

Not that she'll get one.

Trailer's humor is a bit corny, but I've seen comedy-driven CGI movies like this pan out for the better more than once after having lackluster trailers. Kung Fu Panda one and two were let down in the same way.

>the boy is the buttmonkey

Of course. It's always boys who get hurt.

Nice bait.

But wensday has always been trying to kill her brother.

They take turns.

Attached: the_addams_family___pugsley_and_wednesday_by_wyn83-d53o6ef.jpg (600x431, 102K)

Not a fan of the designs. But the acting is great, feels like old addams family

youtube.com/watch?v=zIC2aMlqEZk

The Addams really were the perfect couple.

They always both tried to kill eachother(and other people), but Pugsley was the more active one in that regard in the original version.
Heck, one of the earliest images of the two was Wednesday whining to Morticia and being told to poison Pugsley right back.

>Pugsley is seemingly finally being portrayed as the rambunctious and inventive guy the original comic and tv series had him as after the movies gave us years of him just being Wednesday dumbass sidekick.
>buttmonkey
The only time since the 1970s Pugsley has been allowed to be more than a complete dunce was the New Addams Family TV series.
Even if they make him a buttmonkey, the fact that they bothered to actually have him be somewhat like himself unlike the movies(Pugsley is easily the character that got the most shafted by them) makes me happy.
The 90s cartoon series did have a stupid Pugsley, but he was at least very fun.

Attached: vlcsnap-2016-08-26-04h31m44s217.png (715x480, 514K)

Honestly none of those were an average american family.
How many married couples do you know with 3 kids?

Christ, what an asshole

>Almost 500 replies
>Not one mention of Morticia with short hair and wearing a skirt and jacket
What is wrong with you people

Pic unrelated, right?

Underrated

>racemixing propaganda in less than 10 seconds

A
NEW
RECORD!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: butcherdontbeacunt.png (405x405, 153K)

Attached: Spider Trap.png (1280x1280, 527K)

>almost 500 replies
>no Wednesday lewds

Attached: 1541084559550.jpg (540x461, 43K)

>a pic of someone drawing a cum unicorn on Wednesday's forehead

Attached: imagine.jpg (326x308, 15K)

I have a confession Yea Forums. Be gentle:
I always thought the Addams were kinda mean.

Is it weird that I want her to try to give me a blowjob?

I always wondered why he named them after himself. Neat to see he actually didnt.

Attached: 1550712066858.jpg (720x264, 29K)

>woman confirmed

Post tits prease?

Attached: 1554947314432.png (666x814, 392K)

Is the 90s Addams cartoon any good?

Can't post it here obviously, but look up knullmannen. He just did one of her.

I'd give it a shot
Looks Hotel Trannsylvania tier, but inoffensive

Attached: It.2017.INTERNAL.1080p.BluRay.X264-DEFLATE.mkv_snapshot_00.50.18_[2017.12.19_04.21.59].png (1920x800, 2.34M)

I personally love it.

>one of those moms is a futa.

Attached: 315.gif (500x363, 992K)