The original slate of DCEU films were willing to present non-childish takes on the DCU and made tons of money for WB

>The original slate of DCEU films were willing to present non-childish takes on the DCU and made tons of money for WB
>the tone of those films and their head honcho are dropped
>Captain Marvel goes full Marvel-humor and kiddy pandering but zoomerbux prove to be fairly limited
>It gets a sequel and the writer is rehired to develop it

Is anyone else disappointed at this turn of events besides me?

Attached: Zoomer.gif (507x269, 1.6M)

Yes, now go away

Attached: 1550966128314.gif (296x160, 1.27M)

You should actually watch the film instead of shitposting; you'd enjoy yourself.

Meh, it’s more like 80s kids movie, which had a pretty good balance

Imagine being so sad that you make the same thread repeatedly for a desperate ploy for attention

Yes. They look desperate. Shazam was so boring.

T.Souless

It's quite dark in a few scenes. I don't think you've ever seen a modern cape film.

>Marvel humor
Except it wasn't. Marvel humor is basically one liners during action sequences. This movie actually had built in jokes, with running jokes, buildups and payoffs, callbacks and all that. The comedy is actually a central part of the script and doesn't come off as if they came up with it on punchup sessions.
Also, don't you think shit like the final fight on MoS is childish?

I'm sorry but Marvel humor is about the only thing that makes me laugh anymore. I don't know why, but I always bust a gut laughing at a corny MCU oneliner. I usually see them because the jokes will help me get through the rest of the week

>full Marvel-humor
It's not.

In the same way that Venom and Aquaman felt like good 90s-era action movies, this felt like a 90s era kid movie that's also for grownups.

>this felt like a 90s era kid movie that's also for grownups.
That would be an 80s era kid movie.

>this has become a pasta
Nice.

Venom felt like a shit 90's movie.

OP here.

I've spammed my thoughts because I'm saddened to see the Marvelficaton of capeshit, so knowing now everything's going to pursue humor for the zoomer is depressing.

t. zoomers being called out. Shut up, sit down, be humble.

>t. Envy

ACTUAL op here

god i love sucking black cock so fucking much

>the tone of those films and their head honcho are dropped
i wonder why

You act like this is the first WBDC film that was Marvelesque, did you forget about Suicide Squad and Aquaman already?

>Captain Marvel goes full Marvel-humor

But the comedy was nothing like Marvel's. Marvel rely on quips, Shazam had situational comedy, based on interactions. It felt more natural.

>Snydercucks

Attached: stop, invincible slut.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

Knew you weren’t OP, sorry for the confusion,

>I've spammed my thoughts
Stop right there. Your opinion isn't worth spamming, specially not when it comes from a clear sperg who can't handle change (to the point of calling him "Captain Marvel", let it fucking go).
Nobody should give this much of a fuck about a movie specially when it still became a critical success.