So what Direction would you want the X-Books to take?

So what Direction would you want the X-Books to take?

Attached: 1549464229748.jpg (3975x3056, 2.88M)

a stop to the constant in-fighting, persecution and time-travel would be nice.

stop killing and resurrecting every-fucking-one

i'm done with this shit

Jean, Cyclops, AND Xavier came back? Can't they do anything right? Oh yeah and Nightcrawler too.

Not even counting wolverine because if you thought he was dead you are retarded

but all the other ones? Shit man

Is that the real cyclops in the House of X cover? Xavier in Fantomex body (so they actually killed one guy i liked, wew) It's not the time-traveling teenagers from the past?

>persecution, and time travel
Those are never going away user.

I want them to have a consistent direction. They seem all over the place until recently.
They can't keep resurrecting and killing people for shock value. You lose everything when you keep doing it.

First, remove this terrible artwork.

In the direction of cancellation. Nobody cares about the X-Men anymore, and Yea Forums actively hates them, so why bother making more X-comics?

Please do something with them so people will shut up.

Attached: 0451522B-F3CA-413E-84D3-86EF5E57E211.jpg (2000x1546, 1.17M)

I want sexy Laura back

Attached: plcsyeQTKH1xxaq7yo1_540.jpg (514x499, 87K)

They made her a mother?

pretty much

She has a 12 year old clone sister living with her now, no more sexy outfits

Attached: magik_and_x23_by_linart_dct360z-pre.jpg (800x1000, 103K)

Dump the racism shit finally. Maybe focus on the X-Men actually helping do things instead of infighting and antagonizing the other Marvel characters. Maybe use more of the lesser used characters instead of the 8 or so popular characters they use. Also maybe let Cyclops be a character again.

Both of these. No other part of Marvel would keep a bunch of potential blockbuster characters as background characters or cannon fodder except for the X Office.

>Actual POSITIVE PERMANENT headway in baseline/mutant relations
>Or if the first is unfeesable than non-mutant supers treated like shit alongside mutants
>Mutual respect an cooperation between mutant and non-mutant supers regardless

I too would like something done with them so I stop bringing them up.

Attached: RCO009_1469399033.jpg (1041x1600, 507K)

So I had this idea a while back and still want to see it. Rebuilding the school in the Savage Lands far away from most of humanity and with teleporter tech they can still get to normal places at a moments notice. All the monstrous kids would love it since people like Shark-Girl and Rockslide can just relax and enjoy the tropics and the school could just get some peace for a while and go to the threats instead of everything coming to them and burning it all down over and over again.

Also something actually done with Magneto's new brotherhood instead of having him turn good again before actually doing anything evil like the Hickman covers imply.

kill all the characters that weren't in the blue and gold teams

Undo Jim Zub's undo of Psylocke's body swap.

More fighting for minorities and tackling current events relevant to people rights and less whatever the hell we have been getting over the last few years.
Hero vs hero is dumb.
Punch space Nazis, save multidimensional Jews, stop future United Africa's religiously motivated civil war and incessantly spit rhetoric about equality when fighting mutant extremists.

Attached: OG X-Men.gif (560x315, 2.62M)

Keep them in a separate universe, like what they're doing in "Age of X-Man". They've never been a good fit with the rest of MarLEL's universe and they never will be.

>More fighting for minorities and tackling current events
>wanting more of the same SJW pandering cancer that killed current MarLEL

> X-Men are not the idealistic SJWs
Don't ever post here again.

Attached: xmen_by_guru_efx.jpg (600x464, 124K)

Way too radical, we can’t have lasting change for X-Men characters, how else can they be a soap opera?! We also can’t have mutants get along with non-mutant superheroes, they always have to be at odds with each other.

That's exactly why Yea Forums hates the X-Men, because of SJW idealism.
Also, because everyone here would actively seek to murder mutants if they existed in real life.

The entire concept of mutants being persecuted while superheroes who received their powers through artificial means are revered is bullshit. It'd make more sense for people to simply lump all metas together as a threat citing some of the "heroes" who have gone rogue to show that any of them are just a bad day away from wiping out a city. If the X-men really wanted to fix mutant relations they'd just need a good PR team instead of being aggressively militant and assaulting any group that confronts them.

Kill yourself. I'm so sick of fucking literal faggots like you who only ever gravitate to gay shit.

The implications of the X-men were and are inherent in their design and reaction to them. Stories would revolve around capeshit and them being diverse freaks was the commentary.

It's like the difference between the wondy film and captain marvel. One was "feminist" because the MC was a woman, the other was "feminist" because she doesn't smile and don't need no man or to prove herself. There's no need to wink, nod toward or even lean fully into the commentary you're trying to instill in a project. Many times the commentary is inherent in these extremely unsubtle characters and their designs.

What even is the main narrative thrust of the franchise anymore?

Same. I'd gladly shut the fuck up about them if a writer made them important again (Hickman i know you're listening)

kill all the kids and brown ones
no new mutants made after 1999 will be even mentioned again

>a stop to the constant in-fighting, persecution and time-travel would be nice.

You want to stop the interpersonal drama and the entire notion that the X-Men is based on?

>So what Direction would you want the X-Books to take?

Jean is now the mutant God (she's been dead and brought back enough). A religion springs up around her, some of the X-Men are very uncomfortable with this (Kitty, Nightcrawler would be a couple of examples). Jean slowly starts to believe this mutant messiah thing (she doesn't ever go Dark Phoenix -- we don't need to rehash that story again).

This new religion (Religion X?) could be used to change up the X-Teams into a strike team and a missionary style team -- each book would have a completely different vibe and mission.

>"so.... they're like basically the gays and blacks of superheroes I guess. And, like, die but come back a lot "

Word for word what marvel thinks of and tell the literal queers they hire who've never read a comic about the xmen.

Thank god you don't write comics. This would be terrible.

What are you bringing to the table, user?

>gay shit
Well, I'm not cis so...

Attached: Nate grey The X-Man.jpg (564x856, 73K)

Blah blah blah.

Do you feel better that you got all of that off your chest now?