Longboxes

Do you like going through longboxes to find comics?

Attached: lara HOLY FUCK.jpg (960x960, 130K)

I like looking through her ass with my dick

no comics though

>not casually and in discreetly shoving your face in her ass for a whiff

My old LCS actually sorts their longboxes, so it was really interesting and efficient

It's so easy too. Just have your bro cut your arms off and:
>oh no I dropped my comic on your ass!
>oh no my bro cut my arms off haha!
>I'll just have to use my faceNO DON'T TOUCH IT! ME!I'LL DO IT FUCK OFF
>Get ass
Smooth.

Lucky to find three booths with comics at the cons I go to now.

Save C2E2, they had a good number.

I love digging through boxes whenever I go to a new shop or one I haven't been to in a while. Really enjoy picking up early Image and smaller publisher books for stupid cheap. Just picked up a whole bunch of Continuity Comics books with all the gimmicky covers. Love that shit

Attached: 633741.jpg (600x921, 113K)

I want to bag and board that ASS

I got something long I want to fit into her box.

By something long I mean my 9.25 inch long thick black cock.
And by box I mean her backpack.
wait..
I mean her vagina.

Welp, you got me to open the thread, so well done i guess

Attached: 74E28C4D-E280-47F1-9040-04CFB1A2E61F.jpg (428x428, 22K)

Hahaha oh wow. My girlfriend likes black cocks hahahahaha send me a pic and ill send it to her hahaha

Attached: 1544192487376.gif (800x800, 230K)

fpbp

If they're sorted well, it's a quick way to find stuff. Just longboxes crammed full of random books is a chore, you're chance of finding something neat is pure luck.

Oh it's the best
There's only a few books/runs I collect these days, and finding issues I need is a lot of fun.

Sure, but something good is less likely to have already been pulled from a random box.

Fuck off memeposter

True. If you're just wanting "something interesting" then unsorted boxes normally have one or two things for you.

I like to find uncollected comics from my childhood

I don't mind unless they are on the floor

I respect you for trying but a huge part of comics (((fandom))) is even worse than that. Far, far worse.

I just hate spending THAT much time going through them. Like I need to be on holidays to want to spend that much time

no doubt trying to find a series requested by her younger nephew, she only pretends to be interested so she can cosplay

I found the whole major bummer run via a long box at a car boot sale (a swap meet or something to Americans). Guy gave me the lot for a fiver.

Other than that I give up to easy because alphabetical order is too hard for some people.

>Do you like going through longboxes to find comics?
Definitely. I find that newer LCS rarely have those anymore, but it's a nice habit since sometimes you'll refresh your memory and find something you might want or used to want.
Not going to give OP the (You) he craves though

No. The only time I’ve even touched the things is to get rid of all my dead uncle’s comics.

Yup! The Tomb Raider comics are all the way in the back.