New Horrorverse thread. Welcome to the Horrorverse, a fused setting of all things within the horror genre, from novels...

New Horrorverse thread. Welcome to the Horrorverse, a fused setting of all things within the horror genre, from novels, to films, to comics, and beyond. Just recall our one rule; Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Attached: Freddy_vs._Jason_vs._Ash.jpg (427x648, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tDm54TVEgjI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adaptations_of_Strange_Case_of_Dr._Jekyll_and_Mr._Hyde#Appearances_in_other_fiction
comicvine.gamespot.com/dr-jekyllmr-hyde/4005-22215/issues-cover/
mediafire.com/folder/rfxx0kbqmjzek/Horror_Film_Comics
web.archive.org/web/20031018090337/http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=1518
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What were we talking about last time, like whether Gamera could fit?

Well that depends, is he an alien creation in this one, or built by G-Force from parts of Mecha-King Ghidorah, or built using the bones of the original Godzilla?

Gamera could easily fit, since we have a ton of other Kaiju included already. Just make it so that he's almost always off dealing with some threat to the planet or another.

Who are you talking about?

Final girl

He's referring to Mecha-Godzilla. There was a discussion about him last thread.

Which one? There's loads.

Attached: Box (1).png (937x975, 2.08M)

I'm leaving this here anons
please watch it for me till I get back

So who wants to open this hunk of junk?

Allow me.

Attached: DCedLfFXkAIoxo1.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

How does the collector interact with the horrorverse? Does he go after bigger prey or does he stick to his niche and just tortures/kills families and leaving one to add to his collection?

Attached: 220px-TheCollectorPoster.jpg (220x325, 22K)

He probably tried to go bigger at first, but found it to not really be worth it before going back to his usual schtick.

The most hot

That is unfortunately impossible to measure.

That one user's idea of there being no truly 100% good cosmic entities in the horrorverse and how Demiurges exist and try feeding off of faith is honestly interesting.

reposting
There are Nine Layers of Hell.
>The first is Silent Hill, which is actually part of the Afterlife, and punishes sinners until they repent or abandon their sins.
>The second is Doom's Hell, a twisted realm of chaos and despair.
>The third is the Garden of Nurgle, a twisted realm made to punish those who died by suicide or other cowardly means by giving them the Plaguefather's eternal love.
>The fourth is Khorne's Brass Fortress, a realm of bloodshed and hate made to punish those who kill for pleasure.
>The fifth is the Crystal Labyrinth, realm of Tzeentch, made to punish false prophets and the like.
>The sixth is Slaanesh's Palace of Pleasure, made to punish the greedy and lustful alike.
>The seventh is the Hell from Godzilla in Hell, made for kaiju, gigantic monsters, and demonic entities that have passed away.
>The eighth is The Labyrinth, Leviathan's realm, the world of Order in a chaotic series of realms. Cenobites are always made there, and it is where those who dare tamper with Lament Configurations will end up.
>Nobody dares talk about the ninth realm of hell. Not even JUDY, nor Leviathan, as they possess a level of fear about what truly is in the ninth circle. It's up to interpretation what is in, could be what is essentially the key to waking up Azathoth, could be something else like Lucifer himself, entrapped within his frozen lake of ice to truly cause havoc on the level of Leviathan or King Ghidorah.

Attached: helll.jpg (768x536, 125K)

Well, the whole idea of it is pretty good, but there would be 100% good beings if Maturin and like are included in this.

He's fuckin' dead bro, or at least incapacitated at the time.

>The ninth layer is quite possibly the outermost layers of the Periblima.
>None of the other demonic horrors are foolish enough to disrupt it

Attached: 1508713659231.jpg (567x425, 151K)

Laurie is best girl

Attached: s-l300.jpg (200x300, 17K)

Here are the Horrorverse's confirmed Horror Hosts, who serve as The Watchers of this universe. Add more if you like, but the criteria for inclusion is that

a) They seem to have existences outside of being hosts and have concrete physical realities of their own, shown through origin stories, solo stories or crossovers

b) They are shown to manipulate the events of the stories, or tailor them to a specific person, sometimes as a vision of their future.

Attached: HorrorHosts.png (975x2229, 3.49M)

The one from IT, right?
He was dead when Stuttering Bill tapped into whatever was past him when they tried the Ritual of Chud the second time.

I think he swallowed a couple of galaxies and choked to death

>No joe Bob

Attached: wat_futurama.gif (384x288, 1.75M)

Nancy Thompson, cosplaying Daenerys at the Endless's Halloween party.

Attached: 66d27fb0f62830647786a356ce325c60.jpg (266x372, 15K)

He choked to death on a couple of galaxies that he couldn't barf up, from what I recall.

If I'm remembering correctly, the ninth circle of hell was for traitors in The Inferno.

Ain't that the truth.

Attached: the_shape_and_laurie_by_mickinuo_dc1eyuo-pre.jpg (723x1106, 124K)

Jason had a sexual awakening, and decide to bred&impregnated Bree to carry on the voorhees bloodline.

This will make a great what if story.
How will Bree reaction be when she she's bred by Jason ?

Attached: Bree.jpg (503x754, 64K)

First of all, kinda hot, secondly, probably terrified as shit

This seemed like the best place to ask, I remember seeing a panel of captain America infected with the thing alien and fighting Tony stark for some reason apparently he killed Tony's father

Is this an actual thing or was that just a fan thing that doesn't exist beyond that panel

not sure but that sounds rad

I remembered that it's hint in several films and also drafts in the series that Jason do have hiding sexual desire. What are some hints

Attached: AmandaKrueger.jpg (274x398, 31K)

He was supposed to grope Trish in The Final Chapter.

A really, really early version of Jason Goes to Hell allegedly would have revealed that he and Pamela were incestuous.

Did that Twilight Zone/Shadow comic happen in the Horrorverse?

That was in Avengers Halloween Special or something like that. Bunch of alternate universe tales.

The boy is all preptime. In a horroverse he doesn't go to them, they come to him and get caught in all his traps.

>He was supposed to grope Trish in The Final Chapter.

This and also part 3 where its hint that he rape the main female protagonist and also in remake when he watched Bree have sex from the window

>Jason had a sexual awakening, and decide to bred&impregnated Bree to carry on the voorhees bloodline.

Would love to see more of this what if story

>When you bring up the idea of Horror Hosts being like the Watchers and people run with it
So this is what it’s like to actually contribute instead of shitposting 24/7

Attached: A22B1B5D-CFFC-4290-B923-F31D0FB9255A.gif (245x200, 1.28M)

Maybe the true shitposts were the friends we made along the way

Attached: l3gyurgqgls11.jpg (640x1870, 139K)

I'd love to see this kind of comic with the Thing and the Blob.

>The Blob is self-conscious about his weight, and Freddy assures him that he's beautiful just the way he is, as he causes an overweight girl to inflate and die in her dream
>the Thing is a foreign exchange student who's new to the whole horror thing and once look CGI drugs in high school, so the other horrors want to help him out.

Too much Warhammer for me. I'd like some more variety.

It's where Brutus, Cassius, and Judas get chewed on for all eternity by Satan.

Maybe

collapse the four layers of Chaotic hell into one, call it Heresy, the sixth layer. perversion of normal impulses is the whole reason the Warp is fuckered anyway.

i always wondered what will happen when all the Beam Guardians fall. Maturin's dead and so's Shardik (who isn't even really Shardik, just a recreation of him by the Old Ones), so what's to stop something else besides the Crimson King from fucking with the Bear-Turtle Beam? or will the Tower eventually just birth new Beam Guardians, now that the Breakers aren't trying to break all the Beams?

Alright then, what would be three hells to at least replace the three left behind?

Given that the Tower is meant as an avatar of Gan itself, it's likely that it gives 'birth' to new Guardians once all the old ones are dead. Otherwise, the forces of evil are going to run roughshod over the cosmos.

lol

cringe

Cringe

Alright thanks I'll look somewhere around there

Wait, what's that behind you?

Attached: Untitled.png (767x420, 319K)

Alright, we're talking a lot about monsters and entities, but what about the average street-level survivors? Who are the ones most likely to survive almost anything the Horrorverse throws at them?

For me? It's based Erin, the Batman of a hypothetical Final Girls team.

Attached: 1374185285000-youre-next-03-300dpi-1307181811_4_3[1].jpg (534x401, 36K)

Why?

Erin, Andy Barclay, maybe Laurie Strode.

Why not include human gigawarriors like John Wick, Rambo, Dutch Shaefer, the Punisher, etc?

Skynet plot twist: the terminators defend the only the bastions of humanity. Other Bastion defended by Umbrella corp who uses their BOWs against the monsters and demons.

Attached: 7a6c348d1c20d292b5d074d4a898b8fe.jpg (650x805, 118K)

Attached: michael_myers_and_laurie_strode_2__dbd_by_jeffapegas-dcdd1ym.jpg (874x915, 88K)

Attached: sinister-still3.jpg (767x513, 24K)

Tina

>The second is Doom's Hell, a twisted realm of chaos and despair.
so doomguy must be currently tearing his way through the ninth circle

Attached: see-a-vile-hellscape-isee-you-alone-telling-and-a-35651855.png (500x567, 162K)

A xenomorph infestation of hell, the only living species that can survive the atmosphere of hell.

Based

do It

so are all movies linked together ?

Pretty much yeah, if it’s horror, it’s in. Personally I kinda wanna a Criiters/Gremlins/Ghoulies crossover

Who is the bunny dude?

I'm assuming they all sorta happened in the same universe with some creative changes to allow them to co-exist.

This does get complicated when we start to talk about zombie and worldwide-pandemic stories, so I dunno. But I haven't been following these threads so maybe they've already discussed a fix.

>No responses because nobody can think of Hell from horror movies/games that are actually unique enough to fit in
also those are some wasted quints jesus fuck

Attached: 10293.gif (238x178, 634K)

You sound like the autist who makes the phanty threads

Oh for zombie outbreaks, well usually zombies from other outbreaks go right for them and mutually assured destruction happens

Seems good
Better keep It like that

My headcanon is that every horror movie - or at least every slasher movie - is set in the Cabin in the Woods universe.

The Forest from Dead by Daylight could be the second circle and swap places with Doom's Hell, made to punish the hopeful and the hopeless alike.
I'm stumped on what the fourth circle can be.
The fifth can be The Netherrealm if we include Mortal Kombat, which is more of a stereotypical Hell than the others.

Lewd

Starting a petition so pic related is this universe's Buffy

Attached: 41JlaxnMCXL[1].jpg (334x500, 21K)

>grudge vs ring movie exists
what in the fuck

the final is creepy

Oh yeah, they fused

Yes

did they fug?

Dbd mommy Bugs bunny

Alright, we have literally every horror property in one place, let's get down to business.

Can anyone kill it?

Attached: the-thing-a-really-ugly-and-creepy-monster[1].jpg (750x417, 69K)

A couple of Killer Klowns could do it

Fire , hmm predator

Attached: at_desert_witchs_house.jpg (1920x800, 112K)

Pinhead would probably keep it as a pet.

A single cell of The Thing can easily take over one's body if they are a multicellular organism.
What we REALLY need is The Blob.

Acid pies and Cotton Candy Guns BTFO the Thing

Who's the current Van Helsing descendant? I can't think a "present day Van Helsing" off the top of my head.

Actually, have we reached a conclusion on who did most vampire hunting in this universe? Did the Van Helsing clan and the Belmonts work together? Maybe they surfaced when the Belmonts were missing? I think there's a lot of fun potential here.

Attached: Horror-Icons-Peter-Cushing-092815[1].jpg (970x545, 97K)

Probably in the minority here, But I think Jackman was a good VanHelsing stuck in a bad movie.

Also..

Attached: vampire-hunter-d-bloodlust-arrow.jpg (729x403, 44K)

I'm also the person who suggested the fix to the zombie apocalypse issue where they wipe each other out. Taking credit makes me feel egotistical but its a nice feeling when people like your ideas

You underestimate The Thing. If one Klown even manages to get a little bit of The Thing on it, it can easily blend in with the others and ambush when the time is right.

Neat

First Circle-Repentance
Second Circle-Despair
Third Circle-Wrath
Fourth Circle-Who the fuck knows, maybe Death
Fifth Circle-Irredeemability
Sixth Circle-Heresy
Seventh Circle-Inhumanity
Eighth Circle-Pleasure and Desire
Ninth Circle -????

The ninth circle houses Satan himself, The Lightbringer, The Accuser, The Adversary. Currently entrapped within his ice tomb, he constantly gnaws on the three biggest traitors to exist, though the third is peculiarly missing. Even Leviathan fears that freeing him could be disastrous and be an endgame scenario that would damn him and everyone near him to eternal suffering, and thus most demons will block entrance to the Ninth Circle, even Cenobites and Daemons of Chaos will find alliance in keeping man from getting to the Ninth Circle.

Attached: ninth.jpg (2020x1588, 1.78M)

God ?

The Forest isn't really something tied too closely to any reality. It's the Entity's personal playground from where it reaches all throughout the multiverse to snag people and grow in strength. I don't think it can really be considered a part of Hell because of that.

Same thing for anything from the Magnus Archives or the Todash Darkness.

Can we fit Tomie from Junji Ito’s Work anywhere?

predator can use xenomorph blood and kill the thing

Attached: buffy1_wada.jpg (750x1137, 182K)

Lovecraft maybe

Probably not reboots unless you find a way to fit it in by modification.

DBD and MK use Remake Freddy, could have the Reboot/Remake guys a seperate timeline

Attached: 1510236125697.jpg (803x1062, 513K)

who do you think is cuter, Sadako or Kayako?

Both

>Crossovers wanting to use the most recent version
>The one we should use

dead by daylight huntres anna or mommy

Attached: sample_88bab832c6767b1084e6a82367034417.jpg (850x1173, 151K)

thicc mommy

Attached: dm4u5w084ac01.png (1000x1500, 897K)

Agreed.

I always love finding lesser-known early versions of famous characters/franchises and wondering how things would have been

Xenomorph i mean her blood is like acid

Lewd

Attached: Preddy-Vs-Jason.jpg (1965x3000, 1.04M)

might as well ask here, what are some good erotic horrors? I like pic related with Templesmith, Niles and Menton3. Also like The Tasting published under their publishing house but it's a very indie book and can't even find rips of it to post.

Attached: lust.jpg (700x348, 80K)

Crepax has some good erotic horror stuff.

Any suggestions?

Attached: The Complete Crepax - Dracula V1 (2016) - Page 261.jpg (2292x3056, 1.24M)

jacola

looks cool but having trouble finding that stuff in english

If you changed the Freddy Kreuger in Dead By Daylight to OG Freddy, would it change anything?

Dutch is obviously in because he was in the first Predator film. The other three I'm not sure about. I guess you could use Punisher as a reason for there being more ghosts in NYC (and giving the Ghostbusters something to deal with), but then you start wondering why he's not affected by them.

I keep thinking the guy on the top is Gaston for some reason.

Remember that Freddy vs Jason script from the 90's where it implied everything after the first Friday the 13th movie were fictional movies, while all the NOES films happened?

I should probably lurk more of these threads. But since The Book of Nod is a comic religious text, is it the main religion in the Horrorverse?

Attached: book of nod.jpg (1440x1052, 528K)

Or that other one where Freddy raped Jason as a child.

Not all alien invaders are hostile. I believe Klaatu is humanity's guardian angel since the dawn of man. In fact, I'll go all out and say he IS an Angel, and all hostile invaders are Demons.

Why do the martians invade earth in different time periods with wildly different technological weapons and appeared in very different forms?

Are they changing their technology with each in invasion? Then why are they biologically so different? The answer is simple:
>Just as there are multiple species of animals on earth, every Martian that invades is another sentient species.
Why are they so hell bent on capturing earth? Its always resources, but why always resources? Its because each faction has been at war with each other for so long that they destroyed their own planet. The ones who invade us are merely SURVIVORS of a total race war that turned the red planet barren.

The survivors only know how to operate the machines, not fully understand science. It's why they always die from a common cold. It's also why Klaatu came to Earth to warn us of nuclear weapons. He probably SEEN what it did to the martians and the planet. Klaatu must have seen it himself or Klaatu is a title passed on by some sort of humanoid aliens that observe planets from a distance. He observes humanity and guards them, saying his name works on the Book of the Dead!

How can Klaatu know who the Holy Spirit is or how can his name work against the Deadites?

Attached: 1951-the-day-the-earth-stood-still-043-michael-rennie-e1448750748956.png (680x425, 234K)

Before seriously getting into spirituality, we must understand why an Angel despises nuclear arms. Look what nuclear testing does to humans. People chalk it up to radioactive material creating mutations. Then why do all mutations seemingly turn into grotesque monstrosities with a savage nature?

They been infected with a demonic presence. I believe the government is lying about nuclear weapons, they are not pure science. I believe every bomb dropped creates a portal to hell. Those caught in the blast zone have their souls used up to feed demonic entities and their misery curses the land. Those who survive are open up to a demonic presence that corrupts their mortal forms.

Japan, the only country that faced a fraction of this power still suffers from demonic entities and ghosts that are powerful enough to plague a damn video cassette are due to the portal to hell that opened twice.

You doubt me? Explain GOD-FUCKING-ZILLA! The bombs cursed the land that kaijus attack it regularly.

Nuclear weapons are portals to hell. The Martians that were infected by it became demonic mutations and are violent because of it. The bombs dropped in the desert created cannibalistic savages and the radioactive waste we spill creates more and more demon infections that come in a variety of horrors.

Attached: hills_have_eyes_011.jpg (1920x1080, 583K)

You still think I'm crazy? Explain to me how easy it is to open a portal to hell on MARS.

Nuclear weapons destroyed Mars. Klaatu, a divine entity, has warned humanity about the horrors it brings because he is at war with this dimension of evil. Klaatu despises evil, because his name was used in ancient times to combat against the dark powers of the Necronomicon.

Klaatu is an Angel.

Attached: 528598.jpg (936x622, 110K)

>Are they changing their technology with each in invasion? Then why are they biologically so different? The answer is simple:
>>Just as there are multiple species of animals on earth, every Martian that invades is another sentient species.

This is a good point, Mars is smaller than Earth, but that doesn't mean there could be different beings there in different parts of the planet.

But what Martians exist in the Horrorverse Mars? War of the Worlds Martians and Mars Attacks Martians were confirmed, but I don't know what else. The ones from the John Carter books?

Good evidence for this is the 1970 movie Assignment Terror (among a billion other titles), where Michael Rennie plays an alien who is basically an evil Klaatu, and revives Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, a Mummy and a werewolf to help him conquer the world.

If Klaatu is a guardian angel/Christ figure, it makes sense he would have his own antichrist.

Attached: AssignmentTerror.jpg (450x306, 21K)

>I can't think a "present day Van Helsing" off the top of my head.

You are better off for not

Attached: StanHelsing.jpg (312x445, 43K)

That one doesn't really count because his name's Stan Helsing and not Stan Van Helsing.

Honestly, it would take place in the Comedyverse that someone suggested.

youtu.be/tDm54TVEgjI
I don't know if they're in the Horrorverse but they'd make some good contestants.

Attached: invaders-from-mars.jpg (404x522, 61K)

5 superheroes, 2 real people, 1 slasher and 2 TV hosts.

This Horror Host stuff is trickier than it looks.

Makes sense that an evil Klaatu would use monsters as an army where good Klaatu would stop evil by simply saying his name.

Though he'd probably disagree with being compared to Christ since he shot down that concept quickly when he revived himself. Though him being an angel would still hold up since he recognizes the Holy Spirit. Perhaps Klaatu is some sort of title, and he belongs to a race of humanoids who combat dark forces. When dark forces infested Earth in ancient times, his species was recognized as angels fighting demons by early man. There own sets of religion was shared to humans and it became the Abrahamic religions of today, that's why the cross or holy water works. Faith based weaponry might just secretly be alien wisdom passed down.

Attached: tumblrml4tklvlux1qgime3o1250.gif (245x245, 1.71M)

>5 superheroes,

The only one that really started out as a superhero would be Spectre. We saw that in the last thread, Dr. Druid was more of a investigator sy the start than a superhero. Phantom Stranger also wasn't really a superhero at the start, either--this is his first story.

Attached: RCO003_1490864228.jpg (1024x1511, 702K)

Attached: RCO004_1490864228.jpg (1024x1511, 719K)

Attached: RCO005_1490864228.jpg (1024x1511, 672K)

Attached: RCO006_1490864228.jpg (1024x1510, 798K)

Attached: RCO007_1490864228.jpg (1024x1511, 765K)

Attached: RCO008_1490864228.jpg (1024x1511, 677K)

Attached: RCO009_1490864228.jpg (1024x1511, 691K)

Attached: RCO010_1490864228.jpg (1024x1510, 708K)

Thanks, based Phantom Stranger storytimer.

When they revived his title in the 60's they used reprints of his comics and reprints of Dr. 13 stuff and wrote new material to involve both. The idea was that Dr. 13 was ally and antagonist to Phantom Stranger, because being a skeptic, he was trying to prove the Stranger wasn't supernatural. This idea carried over when they started doing all-new Phantom Stranger stories, like this one. I think from here on out, this was also when they started giving the Stranger more powers. They also gave him a more fancier look.

Attached: RCO004_w_1487062019.jpg (947x1378, 613K)

Attached: RCO005_1487062019.jpg (947x1378, 599K)

Attached: RCO006_1487062019.jpg (947x1378, 560K)

Attached: RCO007_1487062019.jpg (947x1381, 600K)

Attached: RCO008_w_1487062019.jpg (947x1362, 568K)

Attached: RCO009_1487062019.jpg (947x1378, 520K)

Attached: RCO011_1487062019.jpg (947x1378, 559K)

Attached: RCO012_1487062019.jpg (947x1378, 601K)

Attached: RCO013_1487062019.jpg (947x1378, 528K)

Attached: RCO014_1487062019.jpg (947x1378, 553K)

>Who's the current Van Helsing descendant?

idk is Hellsing still around in the horrorverse?
Because i think Integra nails the part.

Attached: RCO015_1487062019.jpg (947x1378, 633K)

Attached: RCO016_1487062019.jpg (947x1378, 546K)

Attached: RCO017_1487062019.jpg (947x1378, 551K)

Attached: RCO018_1487062019.jpg (947x1378, 571K)

Attached: RCO022_1487062019.jpg (947x1378, 532K)

Attached: RCO023_1487062019.jpg (947x1378, 603K)

Attached: RCO024_1487062019.jpg (947x1378, 590K)

Attached: RCO025_1487062019.jpg (947x1378, 544K)

Attached: RCO026_1487062019.jpg (947x1378, 533K)

Attached: RCO027_1487062019.jpg (947x1378, 595K)

Attached: RCO028_w_1487062019.jpg (947x1378, 596K)

Attached: RCO029_1487062019.jpg (947x1378, 538K)

Attached: RCO030_1487062019.jpg (947x1378, 529K)

i think that's pretty common for most people, the movie wanted to be that after all.

Reading the original Dr Druid stuff (back when he was called Dr. Droom) and comparing it to the 70's reprints (where they heavily edited it), you can really see the changes.

The original Dr. Droom stuff was mainly him encountering aliens.

Attached: droom-druid.jpg (772x776, 193K)

From the comics I've gone through, I'm thinking the Horrorverse version of Phantom Stranger would be the 50's-70's stuff but without any involvement with the superhero stuff (there's no Justice League so he's not gonna be a member of that). If you include in Doctor 13, he's basically a guy who's skeptical about every supernatural thing, so that'd mean the supernatural is not that well-known in the world. It'd be funny to see how Doctor 13 tries to explain away Hellboy or whatever.

Horrorverse version of Dr. Druid is basically the 70's reprints of the old early 60's stuff (and Marvel horror stuff that retrofit him into the story).

Horrorverse Spectre starts out as a ghostly superhero in the 40's but then after a year or two in, he goes through something similar to the 60's version where he's punished by being depowered and forced to go through a book of people to judge.

Also Elvira encountered Abel and Cain in the Elvira's House of Mystery comic, along with Destiny and the Three Witches from Witching Hour (you may remember seeing them in Gaiman's Sandman).

Attached: RCO003_1482203505.jpg (960x1419, 372K)

Not at all besides voice, costume, and backstory.

Ninth layer is a gateway to the Anti matter universe where Anti-god resides.

Elvira has to be a very powerful saint/paladin in this world, or maybe even a demigod

Attached: elvira 4.jpg (1041x1600, 439K)

Hot

What is Yea Forums's opinion on sexualizing movie monsters?

Attached: Chucky Stat.jpg (534x800, 130K)

Good idea

Attached: descarga.jpg (819x1024, 252K)

Attached: b4c69e525810524546edc75092d4d8f6f472be4d.jpg (700x800, 604K)

1/10 no scars. Wouldn't do.

Attached: swaptober.jpg (225x225, 15K)

BRAAAP

So would it be like a combination of the movie and the TV show, only with the movie Buffy in place of TV Buffy?

Movie Buffy barely has enough characterization or story to utilize her without resorting to incorporating elements from her TV self.

Someone post the
>Forces of good
>Forces of evil
>Beyond any realm of morality
Thing that got posted in some of the previous threads. It was pretty cool.

Yes. Actually, it's possible any of the realities presented in that comic could have happened in the Horrorverse.

Although I'd argue there is a distinction between The Shadow as the largely amoral and sadistic radio narrator and The Shadow as the former spy turned dark avenger of justice, but there's like dozens of versions of The Shadow and one could just as easily be both horror host and crimefighter alike, given that having borderline supernatural insight is The Shadow's most consistent ability (hence the catchphrase "The Shadow Knows"

Attached: The Shadow Hooded Monk.jpg (280x400, 31K)

Cosmic Forces of Good
>Morte Mamme
>The Great Ones
>Mantorok
>Maturin
>Mothra
>The Fireman
>Mekhane
>The Terror Mask
>Doomguy's Seraphim
>The Light from Darkest Dungeon
>Godzilla

What about Gamera?

gamera and mothra?

Do Black Lodge areas exist in the general Dreamscape Freddy lives and operates in?

Attached: a-nightmare-11[1].jpg (835x448, 84K)

Attached: 31-days-monster-design.jpg (700x500, 89K)

Hey it's good to see a bunch of autistic anons bring back co/co/'a bizarre adventure.
Lmao, enough with these stupid threads, the joke has long worn out

Are you having a stroke?

Well, if chuckie can do it...

based bipolar user

Maybe

>Mekhane went from being a separate evil like Yaldabaoth to being good
>All because his followers are so shit that he prefers the Foundation over them

So are there more?

D is too strong for the Horrorverse and would defeat the purpose I assume we are going for.

I'm not familiar with anime, but can he kill The Thing?

Hot

Attached: 77.jpg (700x1339, 644K)

Ravenloft, Todash Space, and the Black Lodge.

could the question fit ?

yes, he's one of the paranoids trying to unravel Lovecraftian mythos. Only in this version, he is also super super superstitious

In the Wold Newton-verse, Rodor's artificial skin was based on experiments by Wells/The Moon Killer from 1932's Doctor X, and so were Peyton Westlake's.

He fits good.

"Good"/benevolent/interested in humanity at best, against the more malevolent beings existing at worst.

Short answer, "yes".
Vampire Hunter D is all about the author coming up with the most overpowered bullshit imaginable for an antagonist and then having D more or less effortlessly defeat it. One of the examples requiring no real context/setup involves D being inside a lucid dream and the dreamer deciding he needed to die. I'm not talking Freddy Kreuger, play with your food type of shit, I mean the air itself immediately turned into acidic vapors, the ground opened up and swallowed him and every 'living' being immediately and simultaneously became inhumanely fast/strong and rushed him at once. This was considered a low-mid level threat for him.

vs final girls , it's a good idea

There's already a fuckton of overpowered shit in the Horrorverse. It's just balanced out by all of them either fucking each other over, or the good ones throwing the book case at them until they fuck off.

The CoTBG are the biggest toasterfucker of them all. Mekhane was right to side with the Foundation over them.

Didn't we have a list of good Groups of Interest and Evil ones? Did someone save that list?

List of heroes/survivors within the horrorverse.
>Ash Williams, the Chosen One
>Godzilla, King of Monsters, The Ultimate Predator
>The Doomslayer
>Tommy Jarvis
>Sidney Prescott
>Melvin Junko, the Toxic Avenger
>Alan "Dutch" Schaefer
>Michael Afton
>Julius Belmont, the Vampire Killer (Dracula isn't truly dead yet)
>Reynauld and Dismas, warriors of the Old Road
>Laurie Strode
>Peyton Westlake, the Darkman
>The Good Hunter
>Leon Scott Kennedy

>Ash Williams (Evil Dead)
>Ellen Ripley (Alien)
>Andy Barclay (Child's Play)
>Herbert West (Re-Animator)
>Andre Tulon and his puppets (Puppet Master)
>Ruka (Tokyo Gore Police)
>Anton Mordrid (Doctor Mordrid)
>Cherry Darling (Planet Terror)
>Toxie (The Toxic Avenger)
>Jet Jaguar (Godzilla)

Maybe? He's not a super-powered superhero and I guess has a possible cross-idea for inclusion. I just feel like he needs a stronger horror connection to be included, but as long as he's just in Hub City then that's okay.

No I meant like a list that had shit like the MiB and Foundation as good guys and shit like the Thorn Cult as evil

What's the connection between Gamera and Maturin?

>>Anton Mordrid (Doctor Mordrid)

That reminds me, would you go for the idea that Stephen Strange doesn't exist in the Horrorverse and Mordrid is the Doctor Strange equivalent? it kind of simplifies things.

Yes

Hey wait, isn't Hub City in Illinois? That would be in the same state as Haddonfield, and also wherever it is that takes place. Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs is also in Illinois.

Good

Maybe as an avatar or a reborn Maturin after he choked on a couple of galaxies

Hot

Attached: 1552150261292.jpg (1080x1305, 154K)

let's make one

Attached: 777096_tarhead_horror-phonecall.png (1024x934, 519K)

Anyone have the Jason vs. Leatherface comic?

Attached: RCO001.jpg (999x1521, 241K)

drew something

Attached: All Together now.png (588x1569, 395K)

Wow, that looks great!

Cool

absolutely based

Michael, Jason, Freddy, Leatherface, Chucky, Ghostface, ?, Candyman, Pinhead, Sam, Carrie, Pennywise, Sadako, Kayako, Miner, Babadook, the Strangers, new Pennywise, adelaide, Pyramid Head, art, and ?

Who are the red-coat girl and the last guy?

Red Coat and Pig Face might be someone from Saw?
Last is the killer from Power Drill Massacre.

Attached: latest[1].png (368x607, 271K)

Amanda from jigsaw, we'll call her The Pig and Driller Killer from Power Drill Massacre, a Ps1-era styled game

You're right, I just realized it's amanda

Is Hannibal in? If so, which one?

Attached: hannibal-lecter-hed-625x352[1].jpg (625x352, 35K)

Hopkins of course

How many different Jekyll and Hyde's have there been in comics and cartoons, I'm guessing a fair few.

Attached: jekyll-james-nesbitt 2.jpg (640x352, 99K)

Yeah, there might be a lot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adaptations_of_Strange_Case_of_Dr._Jekyll_and_Mr._Hyde#Appearances_in_other_fiction

I almost think there's more that haven't been listed.

comicvine.gamespot.com/dr-jekyllmr-hyde/4005-22215/issues-cover/

The obvious one from comics is the Moore/O'Neill version from LOEG.

Attached: trick__r_treat_movie_image_anna_paquin__1_.jpg (600x400, 105K)

mediafire.com/folder/rfxx0kbqmjzek/Horror_Film_Comics

I come from the land of the Irish spring
Dublin's the place where I learned my thing
From the emerald isle to this dark horrorverse
I'm a man of green comes to be perverse
Lep in the 'verse comes to make things worse
Lep in the 'verse comes to make things worse

Attached: 031612_warwick[1].jpg (620x375, 59K)

For real though, Lubdan the Leprechaun is pretty OP

So if the Factory is responsible for the creation of a bunch of world ending objects or artifacts that you see in movies then what does Wondertainment do.

Attached: 007EB9F6-CFB6-408C-9F9E-5BF993BF857D.jpg (2400x1349, 391K)

Attached: 301444_fasslayer_pennywise.jpg (450x800, 42K)

Attached: 438966_simont_horror.jpg (800x1132, 467K)

Wondertainment provides for all the suffering little girls and boys in the Horrorverse, obviously.

Results vary depending on the toy.

So is this the new coco adventures that’ll be mocked in retrospect?

Goddamn it Yea Forums why can you make fucking nothing but shitty fanfics? Why can’t you create anything?

Cause you got a micro dick you lazy fuck, go create some Yea Forumsntent yourself

Attached: 821488_cosmichentai_jill-sandwich-valentine.jpg (1600x1200, 874K)

did we talk about resident evil ?

Attached: 836370_evanscale_resident-evil-2.jpg (2000x3325, 3.7M)

they would be like the hobbits of the horrorverse

>coco adventures
what is this?

Nah

Even though a lot of the Leprechaun comics sucked (and made him more or less a good guy), I do like how people have kept the name 'Lubdan' as canon.

It was the most filmed novel of the Silent era, even more than the bible.

As for it's place in the Horrorverse, I think we should go with the same theory as The Frankensteins; subsequent generations or admirers all tried to recreate the experiment and get it right, and ridiculously specific things to all versions (like giving Jekyll a servant named Poole or Dr. Frankenstein a fiancée named Elizabeth) are just writers in universe filling in the blanks with stuff they knew about the original incidents.

I don't think we should take the Wold Newton Universe's explanation as canon though. Their explanation, is that all of the Jekylls, and indeed, every shapeshifter or human-turned-monster in fiction, are dormant werewolves whose weregenes are triggered by things other than full moons (radiation, potions, etc), and cause them to transform into different kinds of monsters. While that idea has some benefits, I don't really think it's necessary. It also doesn't take into account times we see other people affected the same way by the same things.

Attached: mrhydebreakfast.png (1024x817, 630K)

If the primary thing is about him being a Host, then the Horrorverse version of The Shadow should incorporate the Host part more than the pulp version. I haven't figured out how that would work, though.

>Well, if chuckie can do it...
I really want to see how this would play out.

Creepy

Attached: 235361_jamusdu_michael-myers-vs-ghostface.jpg (720x481, 268K)

bump

web.archive.org/web/20031018090337/http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=1518

Old interview from October 2003 with Dave Parker about that Halloween/Hellraiser project that never got off the ground:

>Recently, Parker talked to Creature-Corner about Dimension's plans to combine the HELLRAISER and HALLOWEEN franchises FREDDY VS. JASON style, a concept he first pitched a few years ago. Dimension, which had been keeping the project under wraps, wasn't too happy about the revelation. "When I started working on this pitch, FREDDY VS. JASON was still in development hell, I think '95 or '96—it was before HALLOWEEN 6 had opened," Parker explains. "I was a big fan of FRANKENSTEIN MEETS THE WOLF MAN and HOUSE OF FRANKENSTEIN and the other monster rallies and was like, 'Oh, God, that would be so much fun in a geeky sort of way.' So I was thinking about what other ones you could do feasibly, and obviously Dimension had Pinhead and Michael Myers. So I started thinking about how it might work and came up with a take that wasn't 100 percent true to both mythologies, but there was something there that definitely worked.

>"It explained certain things about Michael Myers and why he is what he is," Parker continues, "and that led to opening the doors for Pinhead to come in. My thing was, how come Michael Myers could never die? It's obviously taking some liberties and I'm not saying this is the greatest idea ever or anything like that; I was just trying to come up with a plausible way to get these two guys together to fight. So, why does he all of a sudden go out and kill his sister in HALLOWEEN? He's trick-or-treating in a flashback and he goes up to this one house and at this time, I was really trying to tie it into everything that was put into the HALLOWEEN films. So he goes into the house and sees the guy with the black boots, who gives him the box. He opens it and the Lord of the Dead—Sam Hain—escapes from hell and takes over Michael's body because he doesn't want to be in hell. Now, Sam Hain is who the Shape is, and that's why he can't be killed.

>"So, the story takes place when people try to destroy the Myers house and they find the box hidden between the walls. Of course, they open it and Pinhead shows up, and it's Halloween and it's the Myers house, so Michael shows up because there are people there and Pinhead recognizes that Michael is Sam Hain because he can feel it—which begins this whole battle in the real world. And of course, the third act takes them all to hell."

>To sell the idea to Dimension, Parker didn't just come up with a pitch, but used a lot of audiovisual aids as well. "I took footage from HELLRAISER movies and HALLOWEEN movies and cut a trailer," Parker says. "Then I had a computer guy do a final piece, which was the skull pumpkin from HALLOWEEN II moving in and then Pinhead's pins emerge out of it. That was my image to sell it with. I showed this trailer to the guy who was then in charge of development at Dimension. He was like, 'That's really interesting stuff, but we're not ready to do that sort of movie at this time.' So I was like, 'OK, at least I got to show it.'

>"When FREDDY VS. JASON came out," Parker continues, "after the opening weekend, I had a friend who had met with the new people at Dimension, and just made a call to see if they were interested, because FREDDY VS. JASON just made all this money. They said no—they weren't interested in doing this kind of project. The weekend went by and Monday, my friend heard that they were actually pursuing it now, but they had their own writers. That's when I called Ryan and said, 'Look, let me just plead my case here. I'd done this artwork' and I gave it to Ryan. Dimension's not ripping me off—it's a natural thing. I'm sure it crossed some peoples' minds there before. I re-called and my whole case was, 'Can't you just meet with us?' And that's what went up on Creature Corner, and Dimension supposedly got really upset and said that I would never meet on the project. I guess that's a learning curve of how to or not to pursue something. I don't think it's the greatest idea in the world, but it is an obvious one. I'm not saying I'm the only person who has the right take on this project, but I still have an affinity and a 'like' for those characters and the mythologies and no offense, I think Dimension doesn't care. They think [the franchises are] moneymaking machines, and that's what they care about. They don't care about the mythology of the HELLRAISER series, and that's what made it interesting. Those movies went downhill once they got rid of any involvement with Clive and Pete Atkins. Pete had a sensibility that made those first couple of sequels at least feel like HELLRAISER movies. They don't even feel like HELLRAISER movies now. They feel like JACOB'S LADDER and they're just throwing Pinhead in after the fact. I mean, I think the HELLRAISER comic books found so much more to be mined from this stuff. The fact that Dimension didn't seem to care at all is very disappointing."

At least this post is honest, instead of being another single word reply.

Didn't H20 have characters watching one of the Scream movies?

And in Scream they watched Halloween

Well if they watched it in the 90's, then you could just assume it was a movie "based on a true story".

Same with Scream

But in Scream, the in-universe movie was Stab. Unless it's a situation where the Ghostface murders influences multiple films, like how Ed Gein influenced the creation of Leatherface, Silence of the Lambs' Buffalo Bill, and Norman Bates?

I’d say it’s a lot like Chucky. On Seed, they were making a “Chucky Goes Paycho” Movie

Attached: screen_shot_2018-01-30_at_1.02.48_pm.png (1140x640, 773K)

How many other in-universe movies and TV shows are there?

I don't think there was a list yet, was there? All I remember is MiB, Foundation, and BPRD as good guys, Thorn Cult as evil, but I don't remember the rest. And Cabin In The Woods is the instructional video Foundation uses for new recruits on what not to do.

What's with the art in the Leprechaun comic?

Honestly not sure, in Halloween Season of the Witch, Michael was on TV,

I know that in Freddy's Nightmares there was that whole thing about Freddy going after his graduating class. and it ended with the only guy who was friends with him back then, getting the script to Nightmare on Elm Street to get made into a film.

Alright then it’s settled, real murders happen, and people figure to make movies from them, works well enough in real life.

The only issue is the Freddy's Nightmares episode takes place in 1990, if you wanna include it as part of Horrorverse you'll just have to change the years it happened.

Sure why not

Any others?

I remember a Hellraiser MMORPG in one of the movies.

I can't tell if this would've been good or bad.