What Super hero would you cast him as?

What Super hero would you cast him as?
digitalspy.com/movies/a27061357/spider-man-tobey-maguire-would-consider-new-superhero-role/

Attached: Tobey-Maguire-Future-Superhero-Movies.jpg (798x421, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalspy.com/movies/a27061357/spider-man-tobey-maguire-would-consider-new-role/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Peter B. Parker

The Question or Green Arrow

Unironically Norman Osborn

Dr Elliot Toliver

Atom

He needs to be Red Robin in some kind of tv mini series on netflix or DC universe

Fuck that shit. Thr MCU only makes shit movies at this point. It would be a huge waste of talent to give him a role where he wouldn't end up using his true potential

Attached: 24854749546.jpg (489x640, 42K)

Honestly?

Cast him as Uncle Ben in a flashback to the 'With great power' speech. It would be a nice circle of life moment with Raimi's original.

Bug

Attached: YQEcXey.png (1080x1920, 1.51M)

Need some cream for that butthurt lad

>This level of rectal discomfort
Wow.

This, but DC is shit too.

Mr. Miracle

Booster Gold

Hmm
Hard to say since he's got this generally sort of mild-mannered disposition but most of the Marvel characters like that are teenagers he can't play anymore
Maybe one of the Xmen?

Can’t remember right now, is there a superhero that has as a main feature having a dumbass face?

>not providing any argument against my claims
Ah, the typical Marveldrones who can't handle someone telling the truth. Now if Disney went back to Phase 1 level of quality, I would be happy but it's just not happening

I would say that the recent movies have been quite good, especially with the casting and stories

yes

Disney can't go back to Phase 1 because Disney was never fully Phase 1.

Yes yes the "truth", which is code for the usual buttflusteredness

They could however give directors time and creative freedom. That's what made Phase 1 far more special than the other two phases. People always talk about how woke Phase 3 is but I don't see anyone actually praising anything but Black Panther and Infinity War, the latter being an obvious choice because it's the main event of the franchise. They still managed to fuck that one up to a certain degree by fucking up great scenes with childish jokes or quips such as Thor's arrival (Ruffalo screaming like a literal retard). Disney's MCU is basically just quips and cheap CGI, nothing more. I genuinely think that's pretty sad considering where we started

You still fail to offer a counter argument. Just give it a rest

I don't need to counter argue with buttflusteredness

Captain N word!

Just make him Old Man Parker in a movie about Mayday

The Riddler.

>Fuck that shit. Thr MCU only makes shit movies at this point. It would be a huge waste of talent to give him a role where he wouldn't end up using his true potential

nice seeing someone around here with some taste

The Human Spider

Which comic book character is a weird guy (possibly alien) who changes his clothes all the time?

>Now if Disney went back to Phase 1 level of quality, I would be happy but it's just not happening
3 out of the Top 5 worst MCU movies come from Phase 1

Booster Gold?

Attached: 5f16ffe0d73b598b6a7179ab220af2de.jpg (960x1318, 233K)

More like Booster Old. Dude's like 45.

Oh well shit. I thought he was still in his 30s. Maybe someone like. 45 isn't that old though. Maybe he could play Adam Strange?

Attached: Adam_Strange_Prime_Earth_001.jpg (1988x3056, 792K)

>digitalspy.com/movies/a27061357/spider-man-tobey-maguire-would-consider-new-role/

Fix'd

>45 isn't that old though.
For Booster Gold it is though. A big part of his character is him being young and cocky.

That would be so fucking stupid.

marc spector

Alan Scott

Goku

Iceman

Ben Reilly.

Spider-man Raimiverse.

Nightcrawler

Dr. Herbert Landon

Blue Beetle
Ben Reilly
Miracleman
Bob Reynolds

Holy shit this. Alan ages slower than others thanks to the Starheart.

Machine Man

Attached: file.png (550x835, 976K)

Jay Garrick?

I think it's stupid this article treats Tobey like an outsider at the start.

I'm pretty sure the reason his name is on the map is because of his work on Spider-Man. It's the work he's done since that would probably be lost on anyone, young or no.

Honestly, could we not do a live action spiderverse with maguire, garfield and holland?

yeah, I know he was in the Great Gatsby remake but thats it

based 12 year old

Funny coincidence since Avi Arad stated that he wants Sam Raimi to direct an animated SM4.

I really want this but I can't see Sony falling on their sword to make that happen (plus if Holland is in it then Marvel Studios would have creative control and they probably want nothing to do with Sony's prior Spider-Man efforts, even though their work is probably what kickstarted the supehero blockbuster genre).

I had wanted something like that as early as ASM2, when Andrew's Peter falls into Tobey's world and discovers that Tobey has turned into Peter B., more or less.

if he has a good voice I would say Mr Freeze

That would be pretty sweet, though I'm sure they'll Logan it and do a Spider-Man Reign adaptation.

Sidenote, was thinking that if Joker were a success and the continue with villain one-shot movies, Willem Dafoe could very well be hired to do one of the many rogue's gallery despite having been in Aquaman. Willem has a wide range and he's a pretty great actor.

Attached: 1545851686871.jpg (450x325, 37K)

Attached: holy moley.png (203x378, 161K)

you take that back, no one needs to see kirsten die of radioactive semen

Yeah, it would be better if they adapt Trouble and have 2002 Aunt May's actor get laid onscreen.

Cast him as Ted Kord alongside Ryan Gosling or Armie Hammer as Booster Gold.

Cast an up and coming young Latino as Jamie Reyes and you've got yourself a solid buddy comedy with a whole 2 dudes attempt to raise a teenager twist.

Attached: ywqekawv2y801.jpg (479x364, 67K)

This

Adam Strange is a very solid choice for him.
But if Toby wants to play a superhero, he has to realize that he's not getting any younger, and make a choice soon.

Nova?
But then who would John C. Reilly be?

Tobey's is inherently kind of nerdy looking, Rich ain't a nerd.

Barry Allen.

This. Sounds cool.

Superman.

he'd make a decent Arthur from The Tick, but a really perfect guy is already on that.
can't think of too many other tiny snively little dork heroes

Ultimate Human Holocaust

This would be a little too on-the-nose but I would still fucking love it

Riddler

Attached: ted.jpg (500x750, 43K)

Scarlet Spider

jason todd.

Animal Man.

Attached: Animal_Man_002.jpg (713x1024, 287K)

Fucking hell, he still looks like an overgrown 10 year old. And no shit he would like to be in a big role in a tentpole movie, his only role in the last 4 years was as the narrator in Boss Baby.

Attached: Tobey-Maguire-Net-Worth.jpg (962x494, 41K)

>a huge waste of talent
Do you seriously think Tobey is a notably talented actor? He sure pulls off awkward well.

Shazam

>doesn't make arguments to support his claim
>smugly expects people to properly argue against it anyway

He doesn't have anywhere near the charisma necessary.

That was just a pussy posse handout too.

Middle-aged Speedball or Justice.

I want them to cast a black Riddler so we'll be inudated for years with NIGGLE ME THIS memes.

Spider-Man