Rescues his wife from a burning village in a third world war zone hellhole

>rescues his wife from a burning village in a third world war zone hellhole
>puts a roof over her head, clothes on her back and makes her an American woman
>probably doesn’t even expect her to fuck his war buddies while he films it
>just asks her to do a couple things that any wife would do
>is poisoned by her because she’s ungrateful of having such a great guy as a husband

This show man...

Attached: DC35472B-6615-4E65-8FFC-A6972C3BA3F8.jpg (210x240, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Killed her family

>beat the shit out of her
Of all people he should have know the danger of that.

We never actually saw him hit her.

War killed her family. He saved her from war.

the guy is a douche for sure, but not once we saw him beat his wife, so it's not like he deserved getting poisoned for it, unless you count him possibly carpet bombing his wife's village or whatever.

He was the one who burnt the village, dude

the guy was fucked up in the head from war. he deserved better for his service.

Sure, but it wasn’t personal or anything. It wasn’t his fault that the village did whatever it did for Uncle Sam to order him to do his duty.

honestly, this guy had the most pointless and unsatisfying arc of the entire show.

>t. boomer
Well, that’s all well and good, but that’s still her family being killed because of him.

>We didn't see
I think that's the part of the show. We know as much as Sue and Frank. Did Win-Win marry him and come to America with the plan of poisoning him from the get-go.

Judging from his speech about becoming his father, there were probably some nights he did that he regrets. And what he did to her during the war was never discussed so I'm not going to guess.

>welches on a bet
Absolute scum

I don’t think he gave the orders to target her village

He still fucking did it

shit, after watching that helicopter scene from full metal jacket, i'm sure any village woman would have done the same thing, just for association alone.
youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI

America at her finest
Sometimes!

Wondered it he died?

Hell I'm still trying to figure out Bridget Fitzsimmons.

Well, if she was going to hold a grudge then she shouldn’t have married him.

It's okay. He's gonna get outta the hospital, find a good woman while the wench rots away in prison.

Her point was kind of revenge

>was an absolute prick to his wife
>scared his neighbor half to death because his actions were questioned
Chet Stevenson was a dick, and him being poisoned simply had to happen.

funny bait desu

He was legitimately a sociopath but the show did a good job of still making him sympathetic.

Based incel

I agree, tho I thought after she said "she changing him a little each day was it the "poison" talking or him?

Following orders isnt an excuse

She didn't talk. She just took his shit day in and day out with the end goal that one day.
Ironically, I think Sue was offering him redemption to make it up to her. Which he was too stuck in her ways to change. Maybe she would have stop, but that is something we'll never know.

so we should just execute all prisoners of war then because following orders isnt an excuse

That shit didn’t fly in Nuremberg,

the few people who were executed out of the entire german army and nazi regime were extreme cases and the vast majority of german prisoners even among them those who participated in war crimes did not receive death penalty

Chet is based incel like me

when is he going to put someone through that fuckin wall?

Attached: Frank_Murphy.jpg (359x399, 37K)

Also a large portion of anyone in their engineering and science field was brought over to work for the Red White and Blue.

It's entirely possible that he'll do it to his dad in the next season

I genuinely hate Kevin and pray that he will be the one to go through the wall.

Meh.