Rosianna Rabbit is never coming back and now the artist's gone off the deep end because his career's in the gutter

Rosianna Rabbit is never coming back and now the artist's gone off the deep end because his career's in the gutter.

Attached: Capture.png (942x359, 111K)

what happened?

His girlfriend fell on him and he suffocated.

>tfw 9000 followers and I don't have a character Yea Forums talks about
Better start drawing shortstack anthro girls I guess

Attached: 1510785644428.jpg (1400x1050, 155K)

If all you care about is attention, that's definitely a good way to get it.

RR was shit anyway, hammy forced jokes that made no sense.

It did make me laugh on more than one occasion.

But let's be honest, we all only liked it for the fat rabbit girl.

>I don't have a character Yea Forums talks about
Make a webcomic and post it here every new update and don't say you're the creator.

Even if people have their suspicions, who cares, just keep doing it. As long as you have a character worth waifu-ing you'll have a character Yea Forums talks about every other day.

How'd he go off the deep end? What happened to his career?

9000 followers aint shit

Protected twitters were a mistake

The dude was a fat fetishist, wasn't he?

well it could always be worse

Nah it's just your imagination.

Attached: CiBrab_XIAAmexb.jpg (1000x1000, 81K)

A couple reasons

Life was getting in the way of his webcomics and another was when he had made a strip making fun of Trump, depicting him as loud, annoying, and hard to avoid. Naturally everyone got extremely offended at this and the creator actually came here to defend himself
It naturally didn't end well and we haven't had a new RR strip in a year

You just need to shill in the right places

My webcomic is about a little girl and someone had commissioned a lewd strip of her to another artist.
That artist invited me into a discord which landed me in other discords that got me more fanart of my character and finding out that she was still getting commissioned for lewds
And then after that I ended up getting fanart of other OCs of mine, whether they were lewd or not

That and I drew loud house
Ended up in different LH discords and got some notoriety from it

Attached: 1527999587096.jpg (860x705, 119K)

That's a yikes from me

Ok pedo

>making fun of Trump triggers the fuck out of Yea Forums
but why. Remember when he was the stock businessman everyone laughed at? Who are these people crawling out of the woodwork getting offended?

No part of this sounds like something worth being involved in.

You reap what you sow I guess, I always get invited to very weird an ultra specific fetish discords, one of them being [/spoiler] one about the pink elephants in dumbo, not any other elephants but the specific ones from that specific scene

Who cares? he was a fart loving fatfur. You people are retarded for liking this edgy garfield like tripe

Friendly reminder Owlhaus was into braaap before it was a meme. How does this make Yea Forums feel?

Attached: 43B0C50C-9128-4986-929A-2A52AEDA98BF.jpg (800x1199, 513K)

>His girlfriend fell on him and he suffocated.
sounds like a rosianna comic

So he mocked DRUMPF and expected unanimous praise from everyone for being so bold and progressive and speaking Truth to power, and when that didn't happen he threw a fit and quit?

Sounds like a pussy.

>thatsthejoke.jpg

It's only worth it if it's people you find respectable
You have to think about who it is that wants to get buddy buddy with you and what they're about. It's kinda like when someone commissions you and you look into this guys account and realize you want nothing to do with him

Because Yea Forums as a whole usually goes against what the media wants so in this case they're going against anyone who hates Trump

Also I'm pretty sure most of 4chans userbase is too young to remember Trump being a joke character in real life

It's more like everyone got pissy at a Trump joke and he made the bad move of coming to Yea Forums to bark back

The Trump Administration sponsered a report that proved Russians infiltrate online spaces like ours to spread pro-Trump sentiment.