Shit females will never understand

Shit females will never understand

Attached: 220px-Movie_poster_watership_down.jpg (220x330, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tp5mcc47xD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Implying

a fair amount of females worked on the movie i'd imagine.

Women favour this movie in my experience.

explain?

>Shit females will never understand

Everything about your whole incel existence?

Anything involving trust, loyalty, honor, integrity, sacrifice or basically anything that isn't focused on bitching and getting their gash stuffed

Oh, you.

>YUUUUU
>STUUUUUUUUUPID
>BAAAHHHHHNEEEEEEEEES

>incel

Attached: 54AB7EC7-9142-43DC-9440-C82B8037BED1.jpg (480x853, 64K)

You guys got trolled

The fact that you believe women are incapable of all of those things shows how many holes your philosophy has.

Really? Because not even mad, just sadly resigned to have this thread every day.

>implying watership down is a thematically, or narratively confusing book
>>Yea Forums

Isn't this a children's movie?

Why do you openly post pictures of your fetish keep that fat fetish shit to yourself.

Oh wait I forgot they made a watership down cartoon

I don’t think it was made for children, but it was rated PG since PG-13 wasn’t a thing yet.

Yea Forums is the only board I've seen that gets butthurt about this template

What is the proper reaction to have here exactly?

_____________________ignore it

Treasure Planet as well.

Attached: open-uri20150422-12561-1kwanc8_d26e6220.jpg (1000x1314, 366K)

To go back to >>>/tumblr/

My mother loves this shit and cries at the ending every time she watches it. I, on the other hand, respect its artistry but am fairly uninterested in it.

Well trannies aren't exactly known for their taste

BOOM roasted

>ignores the part where I said I respect its artistry
Just because it doesn't personally appeal to me doesn't mean I can't see the appeal at all. My taste remains legitimate.

Weak. Really should have gone with Plague Dogs.

Bright Eyes could get me to weep on command if I wasn't such a doomer.

I feel this. Fated a girl that loved it and while I can appreciate thinga about it, it's just not for me.

But people will gender and label things for as long as they feel a need to prove something to their peers. It's only when you resolve to only ever prove shit to yourself that you can grow up and leave that kid shit behind.

>My taste remains legitimate.
Oh? Then tell me what animation you prefer over Watership Down?

If we're talking animated movies, Fantasia ranks high up there, as well as some Studio Ghibli movies like Porco Rosso and Howl's Moving Castle. I also enjoyed How to Train Your Dragon if we're counting CGI in this.

>i prefer glitter over story
Legit. You are valid as a person.

>Porco Rosso
>Howl's Moving Castle
>How to Train Your Dragon
>Lacking in story

Attached: bait.png (520x377, 309K)

Watership Down is still rated PG as far as I know, they don't really bother re-rating films unless they're more high profile.
Their next film Plague Dogs was even weirder, still have a VHS copy with a "Kids Selection" label on it while it has this scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tp5mcc47xD8
Watched this when I was like 7 years old and that ending always stuck with me for some reason.

>the struggle is real

Attached: 1486079690998.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

>Porco Rosso
It's okay but highly forgettable compared to other Ghibli movies.
>Howl's Moving Castle
Objectively the worst of Miyazaki's movies. The only ones who liked it are fujoshis who got their clits tickled by bishie boy Hauru.
>How to Train Your Dragon
Standard kid meets magical creature story. Lots of movies did it better. Again though with the fujo bait protag. Seeing how you on top of this didn't even fucking understand Watership Down, how am I to believe you are not a girl?

Pretty damn sure the book had a line/plot point that the female rabbits remembered the torture endured precisely bc they were female. Otherwise, the males involved kept forgetting they were being abused.

Attached: watership down.png (815x1421, 986K)