Star Lore

>The Wand and it's importance was the focus of the series up until early season 3.
>Season 3 was mostly about the questionable legitimacy of Star and her mother as they did not descend from Eclipsa
>Turns out that the wand was rather easily constructed and another one should be just about as easy to make.
>Also, the queens were never special to begin with, the original was randomly picked from a back of amnesiacs.

And there you have it. The Wand, the Royal Family and probably the Spell Book, all infinitely replaceable and somewhat unimportant.

Attached: original butterfly.png (1280x1080, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/protected:scp-2721
scp-wiki.net/scp-3677
instagram.com/_natha.pa_/
youtube.com/watch?v=XAh4pnTeWbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tg00YEETFzg
redbubble.com/people/mswaffleart/works/32424920-purely-kellco?p=clock&rel=carousel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Tambor#Harassment_allegations
mega.nz/#F!uiQRCaJY!yjKm7FfCZYVN5OeOJS9Jig
bitchute.com/video/pogbGF1n03OM/
youtu.be/ah6GbkBoEsw
youtube.com/watch?v=d6EY1eVld-U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its also made from a fucking baby rattle.

I.e the mewmans are literal autistic man children,

Sure, it's "easily constructed"...by the character who's basically God in this show.

Expectations S U B V E R T E D

>the original was randomly picked from a back of amnesiacs
Does this mean that the first Mewmans who arrived were D-class that were sent though an SCP?

>I.e the mewmans are literal autistic man children,
Correction: inbred autistic menchildren.
It explains so much!

He may be god but all he did was putting a random foal into a baby rattle. You'd be surprised to know how easy it is to turn water into wine.

Its there actually such a thing as "random selection" when it's done by an omniscient god?

I always have the headcanon that mewmans were slavs. English pilgrims are fucking boring retards

Were there any black pilgrims?

Not that I know of

>D-class that were sent though an SCP
What the fucking dogshit does that mean?

Do you not know what the SCP Foundation is?

Gods are cunts.

No

Are you homosexual?

A Quick Google Search would enlighten you
I'm an user on Yea Forums what the fuck do you think

what episode is this from?

how did your parents reacted to your coming out?

>Star Lore

Attached: B771BE25-4409-41C1-9F44-26D3A3A5DDF4.gif (336x252, 1.99M)

I miss when Glossaryck was just the book's glossary

Attached: S2E25_Glossaryck_unlocks_Eclipsa's_chapter_in_the_book.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

the newest

The first queen is cute

Attached: f7a479a453af0b4f2a77d881fa2b2268.jpg (400x531, 25K)

should we call her Mo or what

I know we're never actually going to get a legitimate enough reason for his supreme 5d chess so the transition from glossary what knows a bit more than he lets on and time traveling mastermind of everything really comes off as a random decision made at some point after his introduction rather than legitimate reveals.

Unsurprised and supportive.

Attached: 1512068362034.gif (500x253, 1.6M)

I expect all the remaining queens names to be revealed in the next book.

Attached: 591daa5d3fc2f97951a3667eefbd00b0.jpg (500x354, 36K)

Y'know, That means ANYONE, and i mean ANYONE could have the wand and be a Butterfly, killing entirely the uniqueness of this family of cucks and meaning that they are replacabe.
At least the tailed beasts from Naruto have more uniqueness, with all the stuff of "if you die, your tailed beast will also die until someone extracts it, killing you anyway because you cant live with it"

Attached: FB_IMG_1554730190365.jpg (266x377, 9K)

>Y'know, That means ANYONE, and i mean ANYONE could have the wand and be a Butterfly, killing entirely the uniqueness of this family of cucks and meaning that they are replacabe.
that's nothing new, you don't watch the show huh

I believe some people in these threads have never seen the show and simply enjoy the cuck memes.

Attached: 7651f17b3b82401f19c1c5d11019ee18.jpg (480x461, 52K)

>Y'know, That means ANYONE, and i mean ANYONE could have the wand and be a Butterfly
That's the point you idiot, why do you think it was so easy to bury the fact that Festiva wasn't really Eclipsa's daughter so easily?

Attached: 29.jpg (185x269, 32K)

Imagine Nazi experiments on criminals/innocent people that involve being sent into alien/paranormal/or otherwise unnatural phenomenon and entities. It's a really popular internet phenomenon nearly as famous as Jeff the Killer and Slenderman so how you've never heard of it is somewhat beyond me due to how intertwined the games were with the advent of Let's Play youtube culture and the fact that a cartoon based on the series gets significant attention through threads on here consistently.

Attached: aad6ea-scp___secure__contain__protect__by_nightmaredashy-d8xa3ez.jpg (1191x670, 58K)

Jeez, at least it could make some excuse, like Festiva was some short of distant family of Eclipsa.
My point is why the Butterflies had the wand, if they are not special and everyone could have it?

I've never heard of it either

Festivia never had wacky adventures with Glossaryck traveling in time for the sake of bullying a future world menace... all because he annoyed Glossy while he was making the most ridiculous hat ever.

Attached: 473be4c2f9b47b0147e0b152979d3bb1.jpg (736x404, 29K)

>Why does royalty have power if they are not special and anyone could have it?

That's why royality fucking died

How long have you been on Yea Forums? What do you do online that you'd never hear of any of the above?

well for starters they're royalty and really powerful, on top of that Mewmans have been shown to not want to be responsible for their own behaviour so they turn to whatever authority figure will tell them what to do and keep em content, no one needs to be special to use the wand, it's why Ludo wanted it, the only reason no one had tried to steal it before it's probably because it seemed like a dumb idea given how powerful the butterflies are even without the wand.

I really can't tell what the message of this show is supposed to be anymore. Suppress your feelings if they make you uncomfortable? Monarchy is good because common folk are racist idiots? Nobody's special and you should force people to think the same way as you

Yeah and it only took several thousand years

This.

At the end of the episode Glossaryck claims magic is in good hands (Meteora), so she is most likely going to be Queen even if her mother loses the crown.

Maybe Star will leave to leave on Earth and Moon will raise Meteora instead to be the heir.

Attached: 9112182282198280f4879add01a4b6e3.jpg (736x856, 142K)

Season 1 niggers trying to be elitist never fails to amuse me.

Honestly meteora seems dangerous. I dunno if we're supposed to take this as a good sign

No, its all part of Gloassryck's endgame. Whatever that is.

So that means they lived in conformism?
Damn, i starting to understand why Monsters always hated Mewmans.
i mean, there could one at least ONE Butterfly who was a dictator and they decided to take her down, along with Eclipsa

Attached: fishydoubt.jpg (200x146, 6K)

I can't see Moon being good at raising Meteora.

Because the point is that the entire Butterfly royalty is just a big nothing when it comes to super magical beings like Glossarick.

The butterfly's were ruled not because they were special, but because the circumstances, in this case literal luck, fell on them and they basically rode it all the way through the eyes without questioning it. This is the same with many royal lineages, who just grow in the lifestyle rather than earn it.

The whole point of Stat in this season is that being a royal butterfly was never what defined her. The fact the entire royalty was a sham to begin with pushes this notion: is not about being part of this super important lineage of super special people. But rather your own talent.

Um no the moment the first queen grabbed the wand it mutated her and made all of her spawn become good at magic like Eclipsa.

For as long as the show has been around, Glossaryk has done nothing without reason. It's silly to think his eeny meeny miney moe game was anything other than a front.

It's like all the people saying "the wand was just a rattle". No, the wand was just a container for the millhorse.

Consider what happens in this episode: After giving the wand to the mewmans (who, by the way covered in golden water - just like the water found in the realm of magic), Glossaryk went to pick a fight with Toffee - a fight that helped Toffee show magic as a threat to the monsters.

Now the question is what does Glossaryk stand to gain from Checkov's demon, Globgor, being released?

Attached: 1512068777130.gif (600x450, 120K)

The origin of kingdom monarchies are the leaders of the tribes that became those kingdoms, the leader of the Danes tribe became the first king of Denmark and all of his spawn rule it as their birthright. The first queen of Mewni created a civilization and her offspring deserve to rule it as their birthright.

As long as Marco isn't around she is cool.

The episode proved she is extremely inteligent for her age and that her feelings of love and protecting others are stronger than the negative ones.

Attached: dd5a588215a1caa2c106af4da20f0e56.jpg (736x411, 54K)

I believe a good example is Dark Void, a rocketeer inspired game that few people played.

Attached: Dark_Void.jpg (256x320, 34K)

Considering fucking Marco was able to use it shows that really the Wand can allow anyone to tap into magic, is not just a case with the first.

The while point of digging deep is that the ability to use magic is always there and it falls on to the person's personal talent to how well it can tap into it. It can just be easier depending on the magical stuff you interact with, like the wand.

It's why Eclipsa despite being this super power witch still cant do it.

GUYS WE NEED TO GE T RID OF MAGIC AND OVERTHROW THE MAGIC HIGH COMMISSION. IT THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE MEWNI, AND IT WILL LEAD TO AN ERA OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. TECH OVER MAGIC, TECH OVER MAGIC.

>no one had tried to steal it before
there's absolutely no way that is true
this is why Moon specifically warns Star about not letting the forces of evil take the wand
and dipping down is hard, seemingly not like all Butterflys could do it especially when they're young princesses
any attempt to take the wand before the series was just unsuccessful

Attached: Pixtopia_trim.webm (960x540, 1.7M)

I feel bad for Marco, he really wants to help out

>legitimate enough reason
they were probably psyched that Jeffrey Tambor was willing to do more than a few lines in one episode, so they expanded the character. That didn't work so well for them...

Attached: AD 146564645.png (729x737, 361K)

Soooooo. What are the odds that the blast toffee was hit with gave him visions of the future?

Also did anyone else think it was odd that the lizards didn't know they could regenerate?

She sucks at wandless magic due to bad writing.

Meteora, the engineer.

She grows into a nerd obsessed with machines and robots but can't explain where her love for them comes from.

Mewni goes full steam-punk.

Attached: 7e823f2a981f3a8c02fd990ebe66de68.jpg (720x1110, 217K)

Yet the ruling was never tied to the magic. They could have still been royals but the point is that without that if circumstances would have been different, they could have been as common as any other meanie.

Being royal doesnt make you magical.

She spent most of the episode babbling, sucking on things and generally being a baby. I would not say this portrays her as "extremely intelligent". I would say the crew thinks babies doing baby things while adults talk is funny

Seems like they knew, they were just afraid of pain

SHUT UP MY STAR IS IMPORTANT!

SCP is genuinely awful and terribly written shit. It and it's fans should honestly be treated like the Homestuck fags they are, both figuratively and literally.
scp-wiki.net/protected:scp-2721
scp-wiki.net/scp-3677

>The original was randomly picked

So, just like real life monarchies.

You gave me an idea
>series finale
>Globgor is finally unfreezed
>The Magic council apparears, along with Mina, to not freeze, but KILL both Globgor, Eclipsa and Meteora
>Starcucks, Marco and the others decided to help Eclipsa explaining why she isn't evil anymore
>maybe that could work in Steven Universe, but not here, motherfucker
>bigbattle.mp4
>Everyone fucking dies, except for Star, Marco and Meteora
>they decide Mewni isnt safe for her and the kingdom isnt ready for a Monster Queen
>so they go to Earth and decide to raise Meteora there, like a normal girl, being Marco Jr. "sister"
>timeskip
>its Meteora's 15th birthday
>Boomer Star gives to Meteora her present
>its the wand and Marco´s scissors
>She takes the wand, and the stuff happens
>Star says "its time to beat the forces of evil"
>the end

She can distinguish friend from foe so she is way above an infant in intelligence. She also understood every word Gloss said to her but her anatomy makes her unable to speak properly

>but her anatomy makes her unable to speak properly
Babies don't have an anatomical handicap preventing them from speaking. They aren't dogs, they just don't understand how words work yet.

The point that Star IS important, but not because she is part of he butterfly lineage.

Mewnans are just awful. They need to die out already. Moon is the only Mewman in the show who isn't a pants on head retarded. Star gets a pass too because she's cute as a button and I want her carnally.

They lack teeth which makes most sounds that arent guttural or lip based impossible to pronounce thats why they say g and m sounds easily.

she was struggling to say dip down the whole episode

SHE IS JUST A CUTIE LITTLE BABU!
SHE DOESNT CARE ABOUT BEING THE NEXT QUEEN ITS TOO YOUNG FOR THAT SHIT

On the otherhand how has that giraffe not gone insane from doing that job.

>And there you have it. The Wand, the Royal Family and probably the Spell Book, all infinitely replaceable and somewhat unimportant.

Aren't ALL royal bloodlines basicaly that? I think thats an interesting point.

Attached: 1550867105176.gif (69x120, 49K)

>Aren't ALL royal bloodlines basicaly that?
Well yes, but at least royal bloodlines earned their royalty instead of fucking luck

Yep, at Plimouth

The power is limited to bloodline to prevent the USA from happening, factions of psychopaths(political parties) backed by even bigger corporate psychopaths pretending to care about you just to have you get them in power while they screw you over and lie about it at the same time. Limiting power to blood means all you gotta worry about is the king having multiple offspring in terms of power struggle.

>IT IS A CORN IN THE BALL!!!
>What's that mean?
>It means they just scored 15 points! They won!
>15 points?! What kind of rule is- you know what, I give up.
100% a rip on Quidditch

Attached: 150-points-snitch.png (750x500, 495K)

> I would not say this portrays her as "extremely intelligent"

Babies don't usually understand complex sentences and situations, neither they can interact by proposing alternatives or asking questions.

Meteora did all that during the episode. It kinda reminded me of Rugrats.

Attached: a6bfee9c54303a3a70283f509bb9f6db.jpg (400x358, 19K)

>at least royal bloodlines earned their royalty instead of fucking luck
No.

There is a lot of "luck" involved.
"Ops the prince died, luckly the maid had a baby, lets pretend that its the prince"
"They were about to find me and cut my head, but luckly they were distrtacted by something and I managed to escape and take back my kingdom"
"Luckly it rained a lot yesterday, so I arrived earlier to claim the throne instead of Lord Smeertholle"

No royal bloodline could have power if not from luck at some point.

Attached: burenerdene-altankhuyag-king-of-the-hill.jpg (1600x2263, 859K)

Attached: kong4.png (60x51, 8K)

Reminder Eclipsa made sure Star and Marco shared the same room so "Between Friends" could happen.

Yet these morons betrayed their queen's trust and never had sex.

Attached: a5432a2ed1c2576a4c741091f4e5809d.gif (540x304, 3.4M)

ahhhh fuck off faggot. 99% of that shit was written by fedora lords

>completely unrelated discussion
>”HAHA THIS IS JUST LIKE SCP HAVE YOU HERD OF SCP?????”

I fucking hate this site sometimes

Attached: E894F2CE-38F6-4C02-A4F2-6E23E21C7260.jpg (1200x1041, 92K)

The only SCP acceptable is that SCP who was a Tumblrfag

Attached: wut.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

I mean, at the beginning of one

Queen Mo the Chosen One.

Should've just kept Star crystalized.

Attached: 938110991846671835192.png (706x937, 569K)

Well regeneration isn’t perfect. Look at poor Rasticor. It surely also hurts like hell. Toffee wouldn’t care because he’s stoic as fuck, but everyone else doesn’t want their arm bitten off just to prove a point.

They'll get around to it eventually.

Attached: cloudy_skies_by_dm29_dd27yp6.png (950x2470, 675K)

..... Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Attached: Diiiiiiiiiiiiii.png (1360x768, 652K)

t. bourgeoisie son of peasant

dayaya

>oh boy a new season of the cute blonde magical girl and her Mexican sissy pal
>lolno have this piece of shit babbi Meteora adventures instead

Still more entertaining than st*r and m*rco.

Meteora is adorable

Attached: ag.png (1280x720, 639K)

I've never heard of any of the stuff you just listed off, but I was born in the mid 80s so this is probably just some zoomershit.

I really don't want Eclipsa to have a hapy family ending

Dont you have a lawn to go water or something? Get off the internet

All of these things have been around nearly a decade. Slenderman's from fucking 2009. Do you at least know who Pewdiepie is?

>It's silly to think his eeny meeny miney moe game was anything other than a front.
But why would he need to front? Who is he trying to fool, the audience?

>Who is he trying to fool, the audience?
Three people to be fooled
>The newborn pilgrims
>The newborn princess
>The newborn shitposter audience.

He's better off not knowing about these things that are barely/co/ really.

Implying that Glossaryck doesn't do this with every baby princess.

Attached: Cute and perfect cuddlebug.png (1280x818, 699K)

I kinda want to see what Solaria's deal was and what she learned from good ol Glossy

>2009
Zoomershit confirmed.
>Pewdiepie
Celebrities are supposed to be film actors or professional athletes, stop enabling these bullshit internet people.

You faggots really aren't allowed to talk considering the steaming shitshow you all regularly subject yourselves to.

Sorry guys, I have a REAL show to catch.

Attached: svtfoe-ludo-vs-forces-of-evil.png (958x557, 395K)

Any real TV show is better than internet fanfic crap.

ccccccccccccccccccccccck

This frightens me on several levels.
Proceed

Attached: eclipsa.jpg (394x395, 112K)

Technically Meteora was always the owner of the wand. It was borrowed from the very start

Nah, frog people already fill that role.

Need more Ludo gathering AU magical items

what a shitty, shitty show this has turned out to be

>next Ludo episode opens with Ludo admiring his collection of magical bells and whistles
>Dennis is amazed at how much power he's amassed in such a time frame
>Ludo says they're all worthless compared to the Butterfly wand
>Puts them all in a box labled 'free to a good home' outside the castle
>Small gang of miscreants(mix of monster and mewman children of course) find the artifacts and start using them
>Most are just blasting each other, some are seen having various transformations and flying away

>Technically

What do the French have to do with the discussion at hand?

Good use of actual historical references, oh wait...

Attached: drake pls.jpg (500x350, 63K)

BASED

Attached: this guy.jpg (230x230, 25K)

>Star will never just rape Marco, forcing him into wedlock to take care of their child

For fucks sake I'm tired of waiting

Attached: 1522430026078.png (1000x1700, 413K)

>using a contemporary drawing of historical events

Attached: iu4ZW0651C.jpg (736x974, 133K)

Star has some sense of decency. She isn't
>14 hours
level

Attached: 14hours.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

None came on the Mayflower, but there were some black slaves and indentured servants brought to Plymouth Colony in later voyages.

No.

She's 3 *days* level.

Attached: we gonna do what for how long (freeze day).png (1920x1090, 1.56M)

>Also, the queens were never special to begin with
Well duh, even Marco got cheek marks when exposed to the wand. It's pretty clear that anybody could have what the Butterfly lineage has if exposed to magic, and the fact that they switched out the actual genetic lineage completely and the Butterfly royal family still had all their powers was further proof. The whole thing seems like a metaphor for the idea that royal lines aren't actually special, they're just gifted with a privileged position that makes them seem special.

she has a jar full of Marco sperm now, just in case she doesnr win the Marco bowl

Attached: 0d74f7f95f953fff8e72c7dbea3093bffbef928b.png (540x461, 150K)

Seeing as Skywynne's chapter is canonically the only one Star bothered to read in full, I have to wonder why Star didn't handle her crush on Marco the same way Skywynne did with Sir Gem-robin: knock on his door and just immediately kiss him when he opens it.

Attached: 10.jpg (3264x2448, 2.75M)

This is why kids' shows shouldn't try to do lore.

because Star has horrible timing

>: knock on his door and just immediately kiss him when he opens it.

That would've been nice. And make the show short-lived at the same time.

Attached: 1552520137087.jpg (680x847, 98K)

I want /sug/ to leave.

I'm glad this picture got made and is still being used.
I encouraged it to be created.

Attached: smug.jpg (322x294, 30K)

Boys can't make boys pregnant. Janna's a Filipino LADYBOY LADYBOY Janna's got a penis, no vag.

Attached: jojo.jpg (1024x1761, 219K)

>"I was never your wand. It isn't over. Run."
That's been foreshadowed since Storm the Castle.

Attached: My Best Friend 1a.png (960x3630, 2.53M)

Attached: My Best Friend 1b.png (960x3630, 2.31M)

Attached: My Best Friend 2.png (960x3630, 2.22M)

First Steven Universe and now star? What the fuck in happening in this new cartoon era with all these plotholes and literally destroying their own story?

Sorry cuck, he already has a breakup buddy.

Haha oh no it hurts

Attached: 1554779054882.gif (500x324, 2.49M)

Not every girl fom the Philippines has a penis. Porn has warped your mind.

>mfw marco fucks kelly now
man these fancomics never got the plot right

Says the guy who's never been to the Philippines. There are NO FILIPINO WOMEN. They are all men. They breed by infecting other men.

NANI!?

Attached: LIFTED.png (1600x900, 829K)

cringe

Attached: goteem.gif (540x391, 355K)

Oh, look, a Starcuck in denial.

Attached: toffed.png (1280x720, 696K)

>Celebrities are supposed to be film actors or professional athletes, stop enabling these bullshit internet people.
Get with the time gramps. You're allowed to amuse ourself with content from people who aren't Hollywood products these days.

you guys are pretty defensive

and yet nobody cares

Attached: have a snookers.png (1280x720, 814K)

Here's where I think this story is going

>Mewni is a riff on the golden realm from Legend of Zelda
>Realm of magic is a riff on the triforce (god powers at the heart of mewni)
>No one is supposed to be on mewni. mewmans and monsters got there by accident due to the MHC
>Glossaryck won't just destroy them out of pity, but keeps them in perpetual conflict.
>That can't work anymore because of Star (and presumably toffee absorbing) the realm of magic's power
>Sooner or later He has to destroy everything.

Attached: tumblr_pplktj47CM1wnjzsoo4_1280.jpg (1128x635, 64K)

Star doesn't care about that, she fucks whoever she wants.

Attached: BWAAAAAH.jpg (1024x706, 89K)

just like Yea Forums !

Attached: tumblr_pp7vgoovIr1vaup8zo5_640.gif (600x339, 641K)

Sauce on the artist please

Attached: i can do both.jpg (1280x1707, 325K)

Attached: tumblr_pp7vgoovIr1vaup8zo4_640.gif (600x339, 961K)

Attached: tumblr_pp7vgoovIr1vaup8zo6_640.gif (600x339, 1.36M)

Attached: counter strike.png (1920x1080, 455K)

Source: your ass
Star has canonically never fucked anyone (din't know her long-time bf had a tail). And she told Marco he shouldn't have kissed her when she had a boyfriend. It stands to reason she would not cheat on Tom, nor cuck Kelly.

Attached: tumblr_pp7vgoovIr1vaup8zo7_640.gif (600x339, 1019K)

Attached: tumblr_pp7vgoovIr1vaup8zo8_640.gif (600x339, 1.37M)

instagram.com/_natha.pa_/

>cheat on Tom, nor cuck someone

She already did both of these things.

Attached: 1547186204648.png (1280x970, 1.58M)

whatahell happened to Moon accent?

Attached: SNOOKED.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Attached: ohmaigosh.png (345x353, 162K)

Attached: tumblr_pp7vgoovIr1vaup8zo9_640.gif (600x339, 861K)

Yes, and that's totally going to last. Kelly's "whatever, I don't care" blow-off to Marco telling her about what he'd been going through with Star shows the strength of their "breakup buddies" relationship.

Starcuck, can't accept they are wrong, can't accept that ship is sunk, can't accept that Kellyco is strong, can't accept that Marco's feelings for Star are gone, can't accept that Marco's feelings for Star were wrong, can't accept that Marco's feelings for Star were fake, now they must eat cake.

Sure, just like when you were Jarcofag and saying pretty much the same things.

Not intentionally. She momentarily kissed Marco back till she realized what was happening and how wrong it was.

>now they must eat cake.
what

also, yawn.

Attached: 1539418419373.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

Is Mewni a city state larping as some big kingdom? Its a very small place like punier than Belgium. There appear to be no other settlements other than the capital

I have absolutely no idea what are you talking about user

Attached: tumblr_pplg66dwxn1vaup8zo3_640.gif (600x339, 2.65M)

Attached: tumblr_pplg66dwxn1vaup8zo1_640.gif (600x339, 1.73M)

>starco
>jarco
is time for the Janna revolution!
LONG LIVE MANNA

Attached: 2a0fb0f2349c1f1bbf9589b6c877bcea7d645637.jpg (564x564, 35K)

>Jeffrey Tambor
I miss him. Shame Disney canned him even though there's absolutely no proof he did anything and he's continually denied it. Gotta love how #metoo is guilty until proven innocent.

thanks. this is some nice art.

Attached: 52655720_332769477357486_7276188880456104502_n.jpg (1080x1325, 240K)

What a smug look this bitch has. Can't wait to wipe it off her face.

Attached: D3BEbXOWoAAjC0O.jpg (1024x623, 124K)

Attached: tumblr_pplg66dwxn1vaup8zo2_640.gif (600x339, 1.24M)

Assuming that the writers put actual effort into the worldbuilding of Mewni, how would you portray the army of Mewni?

Attached: FUCK AGATHA AND FUCK ARCHERS.jpg (1024x595, 102K)

What was he accused of anyway? Coming on to some tranny?

Based seething kellcofag.

Your fate will be the same.

Attached: Alas poor Jackie! I knew her, Marco; a fellow of infinite chest, of most excellent thighs.png (560x580, 112K)

Attached: tumblr_pplg66dwxn1vaup8zo4_640.gif (600x339, 1.17M)

I wish they at least hired someone to try to imitate his voice. Or have some in universe explanation why his voice changed and not just 'lol random'.

Very incompetent. Apart from magic wielders and the MHC of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=XAh4pnTeWbQ

Attached: Kelly_and_Marco.png (1366x768, 1.09M)

Starco will NEVER happen. Kellco is endgame. Screencap this, I fucking dare you.

Attached: D3BEbXQWsAEhZqP.jpg (776x436, 44K)

no monster love ?

>he thinks Ludo will be a factor going forward
He's done, son. He got his good ending.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ppnyq6grcf1te43d5_1280.png (623x707, 113K)

You've been fucked around for 4 years with various worthless romance arcs and you still think that this time it won't be the same? Why?

Attached: 42.jpg (950x593, 131K)

>2 second tumblr gifs
you deserve to be executed for that alone, fucking subhuman.

Attached: Insurgency restricted zone.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

This song is about Kellco.
youtube.com/watch?v=tg00YEETFzg

Attached: 4jnt5noo3ig21.png (778x420, 280K)

That totally doesn't mirror Oskar and Star at all.

Attached: original.gif (500x281, 1.39M)

Why are you so angry mr. user? is shipping related? did your wife cheat on you again? is her penis not feminine enough?

Attached: tumblr_pp887aUXoK1te7898o2_1280.png (1280x720, 878K)

So Glossaryck created a whole new kingdoom and history of war and conquest just to ha e a few laugh? Is this evil or just a cheecky cunt like some old gods?

>is her penis not feminine enough?

Watch it user. This is now a pro trans show,

Attached: aw yis.png (1280x909, 947K)

>Lets say his heart is in... a better place now
I fucking love when comedic villains remind us why they were a threat in the first place.

Ludo is going to be the one to help fix shit when things go critical

that looks edited

Attached: tumblr_ozmugbxarx1wi5nd5o1_640.gif (600x264, 1.91M)

You can't see the difference? Marco and Kelly are both enthusiastic and happy, Star is hesitant and just going along with it.

Attached: 1fkr7fcxqad11.jpg (500x843, 48K)

Manna would unironically be the most kino ending right now

:)

Attached: tumblr_ozmugbxarx1wi5nd5o2_640.gif (599x266, 1.33M)

So, in the grand scheme of things, who is she? What is her title?

I just happen to have a good grasp on Nefcy's plan here. If you ship Starco you will NOT be happy. Kellco is virtually guaranteed.

Attached: 8c40ec28bbfc9bd32695a42d77eaf0e1.jpg (500x609, 50K)

Mo the First

Seething
This

Attached: Trust me, I -I ship kellco!.png (750x646, 387K)

>Seething
argument invalid

Attached: svtfoe_sket movie.png (1200x2190, 529K)

Your time is up, Starcuck.
redbubble.com/people/mswaffleart/works/32424920-purely-kellco?p=clock&rel=carousel

Attached: clkc,bamboo,white,x650-bg,f2f2f6.1u1.jpg (650x650, 25K)

I want kelly to interact with abs marco, maybe spend time in the hyperbolic time chamber dimension and try to have a relationship there but eventually they realize its not going to work so they just end as fuck buddies. This of course would give us Barbarian Kelly.

Kelly still stole Marco's first kiss, and likely his virginity. Star can never take that away from her. Marco foolishly threw that away for Star, who didn't care and had moved on with her abusive date-rapist demon ex. But Kelly is obviously the endgame winner. The evil curse of the blood moon has been broken. Starco's reign of terror is over.

Attached: uSpGHuR.jpg (476x567, 86K)

*Jackie

THEIR CAKE OF LIES AND DECEPTION.

>plotholes
are you a fucking moron? they just filled in more than ever before and it actually connects to the books they sell too

Jackie was the first kiss. Hekapoo took that V card.

Get your lore straight.

Man marco should have totally fucked jackie

Attached: Fuck off I won.png (609x609, 453K)

Settler Sam the First Butterfly.

>ywn fuck a llama

>random foal
Wasn't that some magic unicorn?

Yea Forums, ever since Tumblr, the SJWization of culture, the MCU, and other recent phenomena of the past decade or so, is filled to the brim with normie-casual-fake-geeks.

I'm almost 40 and I've been looking/known that SCP shit for years.

Someone make an SCP about a Mewni monster (or group of) that accidentally wandered into Earth. Or make an SCP of Miss Skullnick.

>I'm almost 40

Attached: advanced trigonomics.jpg (900x693, 164K)

First was Jackie, probably later that night (that curfew answer on the stream was obvious BS). Second was Hekapoo, third was Brunzetta and probably countless other women of that dimension. Then Janna (14 hour hypnotic rape sesh), and finally Kelly.

Don't forget, you're here forever.

Attached: uz15xdx3jaoz.jpg (493x366, 36K)

I know, I've been a newfag for almost thirteen years. I'm just startled that someone would admit to being almost 40.

Doubt she'll want to have a relationship with a middle age man, they'd break up almonst instantly.

But I'm all in for barbarian Kelly.

Attached: 3720778edd9dd2e3eda748e43b1d4e04.jpg (500x280, 26K)

>Kellco is virtually guaranteed.

Even if you are right you have absolutely nothing factual to back it up with.

Attached: single fact.jpg (207x253, 17K)

That edit is actually super cute.

Kellco has already happened, just like Jarco happened. I'ts not going anywhere, but it happened.

>Kelly still stole Marco's first kiss

literally what the fuck are you talking about lmao

you're doing this on purpose aren't you

Attached: 420.png (983x1013, 75K)

Kys

Of course. I mean't it's endgame.

that only seems to be the rule when everyone else besides you is donig it

lol seething scpfag

>Of course. I mean't

Attached: 1519269151272.jpg (1417x1063, 1.1M)

I meant Jackie, got the two Best Girls mixed up for a sec. Gimme a break.

Attached: images.jpg (213x236, 9K)

Imagine unfreezing Eclipsa just to that level where she can't do anything, then you start stripping her top off and molesting her milkies.

>Best Girls
>implying

Attached: moon and star.png (1890x913, 342K)

>Everything has been part of Glossaryck plan.

Attached: ArrestedDevelopment10.jpg (640x368, 32K)

Harem ending ftw.

Attached: dm29-artist-Marco-Diaz-svtfoe-characters-4691603.png (1024x661, 587K)

They're all so cute (except Star).

>(except Star).

RENT FREE

Attached: 4343.jpg (684x808, 81K)

cope

Attached: 1498675002436.png (550x306, 137K)

Mina's plot will most likely end in Cornonation!, giving Star free time to visit Earth and stay there for a couple of episodes before we resume to the realm's plot.

I'd like to see her returning to Mewni just to find that Moon, Eclipsa and Meteora have gone evil because of the corruption caused there in Season 3.

Attached: 4a04e4acd84996052827cf3210210d24899d25e0v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

Quidditch always deserved more ridicule than it got. It only works as a seasonal league based sport, any individual game would unsatisfying cause the snitch is the only ball that matters

Cope with what? Star is exceptionally cute (still).

Attached: 23.png.jpg (1200x675, 100K)

>ending
*Upgrade

Attached: tumblr_ppngdnwsp01u12x61o1_540.png (391x810, 151K)

cope more

Attached: 1496535186694.png (512x512, 81K)

It's not my fault. You confused me with your starco witchcraft!

Attached: Kellco-Marco-Diaz-svtfoe-characters-Star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-5112256.jpg (811x649, 177K)

Attached: ur right.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

>ponyhead

ruined

I'd like to hear the song he'll come up with after that.

Attached: 747830126a3d602df97d2dd57ea1f8fc.jpg (735x663, 90K)

Based and harempilled.

Attached: OozutsuCannon-Star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-фэндомы-Marco-Diaz-4684073.png (2560x1600, 1.88M)

Has anyone else noticed the Mewman's exiled to the wild are already doing better than the monsters who lived there for hundreds of years?

>Is basically from a Magical Space Marine Program

Attached: __mina_loveberry_star_vs_the_forces_of_evil_drawn_by_guuuunya_kay072527__sample-7d8631507467185cc784 (850x1046, 197K)

with what

Attached: 1.png (1280x1706, 1.07M)

Im cackling that we're still going with the dagoth meme

Attached: urlord.png (635x457, 302K)

i hate this bitch

>Not wanting to hatefuck the living onahole
Cringe and bluepilled.

Attached: 1522795199950.jpg (865x1256, 466K)

Enlighten me. I too like kellco. But it's obvious that nefcy only broke the blood moon curse just so that she could pair star and marco towards the end and say it was always real or something zappy like that. I have consumed enough media to know that kelly and marco's interactions as wholesome as they are are just "filler" for the eventual starco

Anyways. Why do you think kellco has any shot at being endgame

Almost seems like another type of comparison doesn't it user

Attached: 1553402749027.jpg (446x400, 115K)

>Morrowind is for the children
Old Dirty Vehk

Not their fault. Jus' need mo' corn for dem programs.

Cause Nefcy thrives off your suffering.

Yes, and don't be a N'wah about it.

YOU S'WIT

Attached: darkelfhank.jpg (640x855, 75K)

This shot was so tight, very anime. Reminds me of the that part in Stardust Crusaders when Jotaro fought N'doul and there was that tense moment where his cane was falling slowly before they attacked. Anyone knows what I'm talking about?

Attached: [StarClub] Cornball - Meteoras Lesson S4E10 [720P].mp4_20190408_232251.627.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that the average Mewman has 10-15 IQ points on the average monster.

Supposedly made lewd comments and groped a tranny. But it all seems like "she" said he said.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Tambor#Harassment_allegations

I'm so sorry user.

>Or have some in universe explanation why his voice changed and not just 'lol random'.

I adore Keith David, but yeah the lack of any reasoning behind the change beyond Star's one line of "Is his voice different?"....BS

I'll accept the VA change if, and only if, the Glossaryck we have now is a corrupted version of the old, "good" Glossaryck.

nefcy is harvesting all the tears starco shippers have left before killing them off for good

Attached: a.dimtra curse.jpg (864x657, 94K)

>Kelly and Marco go on small dates
>Star questions their relationship
>Marco treats it as no big deal and explains their just enjoying each others company
>Kelly is a little to close to Marco
>Sits on his lap, hides in his hoodie while he's wearing it
>she still has his hoodie from the Lava Lake Beach episode and is sometimes shown wearing it whenever they hang out because she thinks its cute they match
>Marco is really passive about it and practically allows it without a shred of feeling uncomfortable
>Star wants to confront Kelly about it thinking Kelly is just using him to get over Tad
>saying she can't keep taking Marco away because she needs him for squirely duties
>completely backfires and Kelly chews into Star by confronting her on how shes using Tom to get over Marco and for making her supposed "best friend" into a squire
>calls out her hypocrisy and calls her a spoiled princess who cant always get what she wants just because shes a Butterfly
>Marco comes into the picture and sees Star slightly disturbed
>he tries comforting her trying to see what the issue is
>Star plays it off as now feeling well and decides to head back home
>Kelly glares at Star while Marco's back is turned and links arms with him
>Star sits there crying as she sees her "besties" walk further away into the distance

Attached: 1511791180528.jpg (1224x1584, 223K)

>2 seconds later: yeah, i feel nothing looking at your disgusting cereal mush, friend.
Starcucks BTFO.

Attached: Kelly-svtfoe-characters-Star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-фэндомы-4938999.png (811x831, 463K)

eh....fair enough

Attached: kingriverisretarded.jpg (300x168, 17K)

>before killing them off for good
>have the entire show center around one single thing: the relationship between the two mcs
>effectively invalidate literally every single thing that happened;
>because most of them were direct results of the relationship between star and marco
>i.e. Jackie's entire existence in the show, Star communing with dark forces, Marco moving away from his family and home, Tom's anger for some time...

Nefcy is not the brightest writer, but she wouldn't do something this retarded.

Attached: erinartb53346634.jpg (1280x1829, 875K)

I wonder if these are made by the same guy.

Attached: 1538063330037.png (1865x299, 115K)

Nah it shows she's easily manipulated and that's just what Glossaryck wants. Toffee is an edgy shit but monsters do have a legitimate gripe and you only have people like Glossaryck creating villains to fit his endgoal. If babby Meteora learned that the reason her mom and dad can't be togehter is because of Glossaryck trying to Tzeentch everything up, she'd chew him up and shit him out. If anything Glossaryck is going to eat his words because he's training Meteora like a dog without true morality since he's lying and molding her similar to Solaria molding Mina. Loyalty/protecting Glossy even when he was in the wrong/escalating the fight.

Attached: 5cfe5e8f125b3e3b06e1bfe48edf00be759b3f13[1].png (800x800, 134K)

>the only survivor at the cost of going batshit insane
Bummer...

Do you remember what this show was like before Eclipsa ruined it?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Attached: 8e1b9a133d96154ba325ee33d54e51c0ff6391d2[1].png (1928x844, 742K)

I hope we see more of the Magical High Commission's past and/or current role with the Royals. Are they just AWOL now?

Wow! Congradulations! This is SOOO much better than having the cliché option and building up off of the lore that had been built up.
It's like they took the lolsorandumb fun aspects of S1 and S2 situational occurrences and then tried to blender them into S3 and S4's plot, only to end up with a goopy, unpalatable mess.

What about the "Schizophrenic Patient" ending?

Attached: star vs. star.png (650x683, 88K)

Never lose hope, brothers.

Attached: 1510791095129.jpg (940x1000, 233K)

Yeah that's my point. Starco has too much narrative weight to just not happen. Honestly. I was fine with it through S1 ansd S2. It was only in S3 where nefcy wemt out of her way to introduce a love polygon. I mean we got kelly out of it, which was nice but starco just makes since from a narrative stand point

Star is like singlehandedly responsible for fucking up her kingdom. Moon lost her crown, her castle was destroyed, Mewmans are miserable, they're losing their homes based on claims from generations ago, monsters don't want to integrate with Mewmans, Eclipsa is in over her head, can barely control her own child, Mewmans hate her and want to poison her, she literally got one positive vote and many negative ones, she wants to free her mass-murdering cannibal husband, the Mewmans have formed an ethnostate, Ludo is forming a monster ethnostate, war seems inevitable. How can anyone like Star at this point? She literaly ruined everything.

I like Eclipsa. I just dread the inevitable return of the love triangle drama despite an entire episode dedicated to them literally stabbing it with a magical knife.

Attached: 76586.png (1000x1711, 1.13M)

Attached: Star_Madness Returns.jpg (1200x927, 688K)

Jarco endgame is still inevitable. Kelly is just a detour.

Attached: dm29-artist-Star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-фэндомы-4979636.jpg (811x553, 63K)

Attached: 1502295509130[1].png (528x564, 181K)

Attached: pills-on-a-little-cup-Marco-Diaz-svtfoe-characters-Star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-5040239.jpg (811x608, 225K)

>Jarco endgame is still inevitable.

Attached: DEAD.png (1250x800, 538K)

any megas, please?

Attached: Keikaku-dori Star.jpg (1500x1060, 111K)

Never doubt Nefcy. Jackie is still in the running. Plenty of time left.

Attached: Jackie-Lynn-Thomas-svtfoe-characters-Star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-фэндомы-4923261.jpg (600x840, 50K)

here friend

mega.nz/#F!uiQRCaJY!yjKm7FfCZYVN5OeOJS9Jig

Attached: mewangie1.png (1280x1140, 934K)

Attached: 1495950133002[1].png (619x1340, 744K)

>to pay for literally anything in Kelly's Wooly World, you gotta get your ass beat
now THIS is a concept i like

Attached: 1511579550084.jpg (174x126, 11K)

>Never doubt Nefcy.

She's not working in your favor.

Attached: 1552841149978.jpg (1569x1023, 615K)

>the Skywynne institute for the Unmagical but Somewhat Gifted
Based Skywynne.

Attached: star dunderfly.jpg (2435x2850, 829K)

Attached: UTE.jpg (4096x4096, 1.34M)

I love the shit dangling from her hat, blowing in the breeze. Nice touch.

based

Attached: n e f c y.png (719x1280, 1.29M)

Honest to God, they were the cutest couple.

Attached: 1512241422017.png (540x405, 80K)

>ywn do this

Attached: 1550351040359.jpg (480x300, 40K)

>killing them off for good
let me rephrase that. i meant to say killing them off for good with tears of happiness

Attached: nefcy studio wall.jpg (1080x1080, 1.56M)

Attached: 1552776797150.png (1024x1258, 1.22M)

So all you need to do is shove a tiny unicorn into a stick to make a wand.

Wonder how many of the unicorns died before they discovered the wands need chargers

My faith will prevail over your digits.

Attached: 1512372569668.jpg (650x650, 66K)

Attached: 1524266770813[1].gif (640x359, 1.09M)

Kek. That reminds me of Kiss-shot cannibalizing that one priest.

Attached: kizu.png (1920x1080, 941K)

just give up buddy

Attached: 1552755837172.png (1000x700, 545K)

And just like the snap will be undone, so too will the Jarco split.

Attached: cosplay-svtfoe-characters-Star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-фэндомы-4950273.jpg (811x1081, 151K)

I remember when this image meant something.

Attached: the exact moment where you know everything is alright with the world.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

Attached: kaibutterfly3443545465.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

Hello fellow Yea Forumsnon. Might I inquire as to whom you think the best monogatari is?

Attached: anomalyah2343532.jpg (700x2452, 847K)

>haven't been touched by a girl in 10 years

Attached: 1542533756432.jpg (220x229, 9K)

Attached: 555416586_1280x720[1].jpg (1280x720, 68K)

This thread derailed pretty hard

>"Beep boop, I love you [default_user_name]. Now, feed me [pizza_nuggets]."

>have never been touched by a girl
>doctors performed a C-section on my mom and I wasn't breastfed
Get on my level.

I like that, despite how the bloodline secret was treated as a big betrayal on their part, the High Commission apparently still treated the abandoned girl they found like family.

Attached: Festivia_Backstory Notes.jpg (540x720, 101K)

While bird is a good choice I am afraid I must inform you that monkey is the true patricians pick.

Attached: kanbaru_suruga_by_phluxxor-d8xcnah.png (984x811, 252K)

>bug best monogatari
>bug best marco-bowl
Pottery.

hugs

Attached: xalyahx_dacxxaw-fullview.jpg (800x527, 57K)

Jackie is cute. CUTE!

Attached: ultimatemagicalgirl-Star-Butterfly-svtfoe-characters-Star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-4645948.jpg (811x811, 74K)

>Star: Mina, it's not too late.
>Mina: I've seen things you Mewmen wouldn't believe. Airships in flames on the borders of the Ponyhead Kingdom. I watched warnicorn stampedes in the darkess near the Lucitor Gate. All those moments will be lost in time...like tears in rain. Time to die, Star.

Attached: Mina Lovebatty.jpg (240x169, 10K)

holy lel

Attached: jackie fatty.webm (540x484, 1.88M)

>bird
Isn't that bee? Bat is my favorite.
loli and titty monster

Jackie is the ideal woman.

Attached: Star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-фэндомы-erobuggy-Jackie-Lynn-Thomas-4840925.png (811x1095, 304K)

Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Attached: 14948882.jpg (300x300, 14K)

>Marco: "So where am I supposed to sleep?"
>all of the girls start laughing at the idea that he'll be getting any sleep

Maybe if Star ate pizza nuggets she would get a more womanly, less board-like figure.

Attached: Nayui-Jackie-Lynn-Thomas-svtfoe-characters-Star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-4661715.jpg (810x829, 178K)

Attached: #war.jpg (540x720, 99K)

They should have referenced that line in Aquaman.

Attached: big_140927104ge.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

Attached: star loses a snowball fight.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

Fuck. I just realized I got the Fire Sisters mixed up. At any rate my personal ranking is monkey>spooky>snail>bat or my top, at least.

>a more womanly,

aw yeah

Attached: THICC.png (800x904, 388K)

Lol, same here. Almost 10 years. Next month plus a few weeks is my 10 year virginversary.

Nah, she's much more interested in getting her fill of Marco's Nacho Cheese.

But that's not what the actual character looks like. She has wide hips and breasts but a thin waist. The classic hourglass shape.

Attached: download.jpg (203x248, 12K)

Thank me before I get banned.

Attached: 1511321154292.jpg (1000x1250, 279K)

Thanks senpai.

Domo arigatou, mrs. roboto

>There are NO FILIPINO WOMEN. They are all men

you must be referring to the women from the provinces. people there are so inbred that the women look like men. the only way you could tell which is which is by their voice.

You shouldn't get banned. No nipples shown, and breastfeeding is perfectly natural.

Attached: denilafan-Marco-Diaz-svtfoe-characters-Star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-4697944.png (811x456, 380K)

Thanks buddy. I hope you enjoy your mandatory vacation.

Marco will be a good father to Jackie's babies.

Attached: hammerjarljurenhar-Marco-Diaz-svtfoe-characters-Star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-4641291.png (811x874, 491K)

Attached: cool story bro.gif (700x394, 1.04M)

>banned
>for that
should have posted the Star toddlercon

Star should apologize for her confession and should explain how her and Marco were both cursed by an evil blood moon curse to fall in "love" artificially. Jackie would take Marco back if she knew Marco being drawn to Star was never anything more than a demonic black magic curse from the pit of hell.

Attached: Jackie-Lynn-Thomas-svtfoe-characters-Star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-фэндомы-4546749.gif (520x800, 1.05M)

Nope, scientific fact that there are NO Filipino women. All of them have a twig and berries between their legs with no vagoo in site for 1600km

If I'm still not banned I'm going harder

Attached: 1496576784991.jpg (653x1781, 769K)

try harder

This girl right here is way cuter than any of the other girls.

Poor Jackie fags. Even their most prominent fanartist abandoned their cause when he realized just how flat of a character she was, despite her visible curves.

>artificially
>relationship that only moved forwards due to a certain *magical, outside force* drawing the two of them together

Attached: Hua, Thinking Star.png (600x600, 147K)

user Raico when insane and became a tranny no need to spin it on Jackie being flat but curvy.

Wait whaaaaaat? Story?

>Marco and Jackie's relationship only existed because of a magic alien princess pushing them together
>Star and Marco developed feelings for each other gradually and naturally, with minimal actual input from a moon curse.

>Hekapoo was Festivia's foster mother
>we will never see anything of this relationship

If I'm still not banned I'll be posting some Starco stuff. Part 1/4.

Attached: ech1.png (1024x651, 312K)

who the fuck thinks of shit like this? I can't fap to cringe art

part 2/4

Attached: ech2.png (1024x651, 313K)

part 3/4

Attached: ech3.png (1024x651, 294K)

4/4

Attached: ech4.png (2474x1569, 1.24M)

>cringe art
God damn Starcucks. Your ship is dead. Stop being salty and deal with it.

>cringe art
Even if I'm a Starco fag, I can admit the art isn't that bad. And it's more of a comedy, less of an erotic piece, anyways.

Attached: how to care for a sad star.jpg (452x2048, 105K)

Me too user.
There would be no shiping drama if they'd just listened to her.

Attached: 4a21b96cae1fd4d8e92017a9a2ed5835.jpg (735x415, 41K)

>Star should apologize for her confession

Fuck no. If Marco never showed his dumb fuckin wetback face to the Ball everything would've been fine and dandy for everyone. But no. Dumb shit had to be an idiot and so he went.

Attached: tennis table.png (548x485, 13K)

>Jackoyin did you lay this egg??

Calling it now, Globgor is getting released this week in Queen-napped.

So the date next month is the real deal.

Attached: 5c2b7b8b69100f8b6dd736c7a2d28cae.jpg (736x414, 60K)

I go to Yea Forums and /tg/. I don't watch let's plays or shit like that, and in the 10 years I've been here I've never seen a thread about SCP. If I have I probably ignored it as bullshit irrelevant to my interests.

fucking kek

It used to be good.
Now it's indeed just homestuck tier garbage.

What if Star had tits?

Reminder that, by saving Toffee, Glossaryck made sure Meteora would turn into a baby and be raised by eclipsa, but sacrifized Comet in the process.

That means Meteora is his new favourite princess.

Attached: a96aeaa8701a282fd900d130ad738d5f.jpg (736x983, 173K)

Glossaryck could probably survive a broken timeline just fine. But if he altered the timeline so that Comet would survive, that would mean Meteora is never a baby and thus he can't train Meteora. Which would mean throwing away the work he's already done to train baby Meteora.

Given that Meteora apparently has so much innate magical ability, maybe Glossaryck wants her to be his replacement, so he can just retire and not have to deal with overseeing magic and training princesses anymore.

Seeing Meteora bossing around the Magical High Commission, who tossed her away, for all eternity would top tier karma as its finest.

She should also give Reynaldo his old job just to annoy them more.

Attached: 9ede78efa2abbf4962354d9b50030bcd.jpg (540x792, 43K)

I wish I was back 7 years where scp was shit I could enjoy in private. This is embarrassing

fucking based

The club suit is associated with inteligence and education, no wonder she became a headmistress.

Meteora being the new omnipotent force of the universe and teaching new generations of Butterflies how to use their powers is so fitting is scary.

Either that or she'll bring industrial revolution to Mewni as Queen.
Meteora, the engineer.

Attached: 4e0dce72eff0ef774d3d78ad4c0b768a.gif (360x576, 2.56M)

The season was been so shit and lackluster in plot I actually got excited when Ludo started turning evil again

Please somebody do, just for kicks.

It's all a mess and it doesn't feel like an organized, intentional one either.
They switch between the whole monster situation being a positive and negative because they don't want to resolve it quickly while at the same time being afraid they'll paint the "monsters" in too much of a bad light, as it's obvious who they are a metaphor for.
They want Star and Marco to have their own character development mostly separate from each other while at the same time trying to keep them an adventurous duo with Marco as comic relief as if nothing happened.
They want Ludo to be a good guy but also a bad guy.
They want Marco, Kelly and Star to have feelings for each other while at the same time they don't. They want to sink a ship while keeping it afloat too.

The season has been the writers trying to have their cake and eat. The only thing done well enough is keeping Glossaryck's intentions and Meteora's fate a mystery

Glossaryck and Meteora have been the best of the season for now.

>Great chemistry
>Lore reveal
>Interesting magical setting
>Classic humour
>Positive yet misterious protrayal
>Toffee
>Back to the roots of the show with lessons, friendship and wacky adventures.

Wouldn't mind more episodes like "Meteora's lesson" in the future

Attached: 2a2106259d5e1db9586008b4147e5ff0.jpg (736x414, 45K)

We're getting more Ponyhead Shows and Cornballs

I'll add...

>No shipping drama

>The monster/mewman conflict is portrayed subtly with both sides having their reasons to fight: mewmans are refugees looking for a place to call their own and monsters have seen their territory and families being threatened by the magic used by self-centered foreigners.

>No SJW proaganda or cringe quotes.

>Eclipsa doing her fucking job.

>Great voice acting.

>Meteora acts like a baby but she is inteligent enough to understand what's going on and maintain a "conversation"

I complained about Meteora surviving Season 3 but now I'm glad she did. The kid made me invested in the plot again, I have no idea what is going to happen.

Attached: c543fa90f09bceae4407f237007a3d64.jpg (540x304, 35K)

Thats some really good art

Attached: 1553378589490.jpg (800x800, 152K)

Baby Meteora didn't ruin the show, it was already ruined, but definitely hasn't made it any better

Take it easy Tom

The fact that we are talking about plot for once instead of how toxic the teenage ships are, or how tired we are of the obvious propaganda, say otherwise.

This last episode has been the best in a long time. I felt like I was watching Season 1 again.

Attached: b7f82689dce353fa128c5b9dd8d6a15b.jpg (736x414, 52K)

>They want Star and Marco to have their own character development mostly separate from each other while at the same time trying to keep them an adventurous duo with Marco as comic relief as if nothing happened.

For all of S3-4 where the missed the boat on this was going with love triangles and shipping drama. For giving Marco stuff to do separate from Star, they should've had more episodes whether he does stuff with Tom. Which has the bonus that while Tom is boring as fuck when he's with Star, he can actually be fun when he's with Marco.

But the main focus character-wise should've remained Star and Marco interacting with each other. They're the main characters, and their interactions are what got people into this show in the first place. Having 4 episodes in a row where the main characters literally do not speak to each other shouldn't be a thing.

I think Queen-Napped involves Tom’s mom somehow.

Calling it now. Breaking the Bloodmoon curse breaks all the Bloodmoon curses. And Eclipsa used it to make Globgor to fall in love in her, making him the bad guy since he has no feelings or obligations toward Eclipsa.

except that eclipsa was frozen for 300 years. Im guessing that she's only in her late 20's or early 30's, so add that onto it. The ball takes place every 667 years.

Calling it now, no matter what actually happens in the finale we will all be disappointed.

That doesn’t really make any sense though. If there’s a guide for removing it, then we can infer that the curse only applies to the people who were in it at the time.

Except the previous Blood Moon took place 300 years before Eclipsa was born.

Attached: 29acaa19a291f25914195d190c7a3f96.jpg (720x1280, 64K)

Tom's great-grandfather used the stone to break the curse before, so nope.

I wonder if we'll ever see more of her before the series ends. Other than this we don't know any thing about the really early queens

I would not be surprised if they wont care about that, this show has enough inconsistencies.

Come to think of it, how old is tom really? Is he actually just 15 or 16, or is he like 1000 years old (but 15-16 in demon years)

Where I can find more pictures of starcuck?
I like that dull denial feeling between her legs.

The entire mewman population came from five settlers. Welp that's a lot stereotypical redneck family fucking down the line.

Attached: qAuOyN7.jpg (277x277, 14K)

They were FIRST settlers, there could have been more afterwards.

The whole human race came from two people, Adam and Eve, retard.

Tom is Star's age, take into account his dad is mewman. But he is expected to live for at least a thousand years.

Attached: 722cacb932066dc3379c596934c48b24.jpg (417x750, 30K)

>cue timeskip epilogue
>Tom is dating Star and Marco's daughter, because to a demon 30-something is still a teenager

>JoJo's References
ITS HAPPENING JOJOBROS

Attached: 1554760176262.gif (512x512, 503K)

No please, it's Twilight all over again.

Attached: c7df9ee0e86bc0d05da2e3885c79809b.jpg (640x360, 53K)

>>The monster/mewman conflict is portrayed subtly with both sides having their reasons to fight: mewmans are refugees looking for a place to call their own and monsters have seen their territory and families being threatened by the magic used by self-centered foreigners.
That's a lot you got from like 5 minutes of largely unrelated screentime. You shouldn't make yourself believe these writers are actually capable of subtle narrative

A lot of people seem to be talking about how disappointed they are by the plot reveal though

>Turns out that the wand was rather easily constructed and another one should be just about as easy to make.
By Glossaryck, i.e. magic god.

You didn't pick up on this when we learned the princess was swapped for a random peasant girl, or when Star created her own notebook?

It's a shame that the Blood Moon essentially fucked Hekapoo and Jackie out of existance, leaving Marco with nothing but flat boards. Imagine if Marco had summoned Heka and rekindled the friendship instead of some random dyke fanservice.

Ew

What if Moon ever found out that Glossaryk was the one who got her mom killed?

Well that's how any kingdom is. some guy said hes important and people believe him for some reason.

What if Toffee learned the life draining spell from that encounter with Meteora?

Gentlemen. I feel we have strayed from the sacred path. And so, I must ask you all one very important question. Have you prayed for Starco today? I know I have.

Attached: ToS.jpg (1094x1538, 1.27M)

He wasn't. Toffee was already influenced by Seth and hated mewmans and magic.

But he is responsible of stopping Meteora from stealing Toffee's soul, so Comet's life will end the same way.

Meteora did nothing wrong, she was protecting her teacher; Glossaryck is the manipulative piece of shit who gave Toffee yet another reason to hate magic and showed him the soul eater spell he'll use with the MHC later.

Attached: 1c5f17308725384585ba696a0d94209e.jpg (735x413, 44K)

Hekapoo's never coming back because of all the porn. The writers cringed out of existence and scrapped any potential Hekapoo storylines thanks to your incel lust.

I only pray for Marco's happiness. Every other character(with the possible exception of Ludo) seems like an entitled jerk that wouldn't know how to actually be content.

>its also made from a fucking baby rattle.
well its given to infant girls until they become mature

how come some mewmans can use magic without it?

>extremely inteligent for her age
a thousand years old?

ludo was the good guy all along
getting the monsters their deserved place back

Heinous was not a thousand years old and she is dead anyway.
Meteora is back to the age she used to have before the kidnaping and the same mind setting.

Attached: e98ef288df9c7b1bab76db72533fea63.jpg (640x358, 64K)

>it keeps happenning

>no shipping drama

I now ship babyMeteora x Glossaryck.

One of these days she's going to grab him the wrong way before putting him in her mouth.

No, he used it to sever his soul from his ex-wife. Nothing about Blood Moon curses.

you cant know that for sure and no spell can errase the past
thats baby hitler right there

Then why does she hate Marco?

Attached: meteora hates marco.jpg (735x835, 100K)

Mewmen are immigrants from another land and Mewni is the result of colonization. So what about the Johansons are they natives to that land or also immigrants?

She is a baby no matter how you look at it and there are a lot of spells which manipulate time itself. How can you be so sure of the limits of magic when Glossaryck is a literal god?

Eclipsa's spell was meant to completely anihilate the enemy and it did to acertain degree. Everything related to Miss Heinous is gone except for an instinct to hate Marco, just for the lulz.

Glossaryck himself pointed out magic is in good hands, so that baby's destiny gonna change now that she is receivig the love she once lost.

Attached: 4142b24dfa47dfe78c1113a4b7b833ca.jpg (530x730, 56K)

Post Marco

Attached: mystique marco made.png (863x1142, 340K)

Maybe she still has the memories(even hazy and incomplete ones) of before being turned into a baby, even if she has all the coordination/abilities of a baby

Either Meteora actually DOES still have at least some memory of her past life or she hates Marco so much that animosity towards him is permanently etched into her soul and survives mind wipes.

>How can you be so sure of the limits of magic when Glossaryck is a literal god?
he couldnt go back and save moons mother, as a god he knows better than anyone not to fuck with the course of time
>Eclipsa's spell was meant to completely anihilate the enemy and it did to acertain degree. Everything related to Miss Heinous is gone except for an instinct to hate Marco, just for the lulz.
you have no idea what it was meant to do, its nver stated
>Glossaryck himself pointed out magic is in good hands, so that baby's destiny gonna change now that she is receivig the love she once lost.
wouldnt be the first time he fucks up

Queen-Napped makes me think of Mina's trying to kidnap Eclipsa.

Synopsis for Junkin' Janna and Spell With No Name.

Jantom now has an actual possibility of being a thing. As if this show needed yet another ship in the ring..

Attached: Raico's fall.png (1046x809, 75K)

Whoops. Forgot image.

Attached: r41a1tp2z8r21.jpg.jpg (640x1136, 87K)

Star and Marco have more. If that was an issue, they'd kill off Starco.

>wouldnt be the first time he fucks up

Except his only mistake has been to create the MHC.

He has everything planned, including a way to restore the realm after Toffee's "victory"
Glossaryck is playing 4D chess even now.

Attached: 75c68dd05b37716b5b413fa9dfc63120.jpg (640x358, 43K)

Nah, they'd never make Globgor the bad guy. He will be portrayed as a wonderful ruler and husband that got misunderstood because of racism.
The Bloodmoon curse will be used as a metaphor of lack of consent, and after a fight Star, Marco and Tom will enter an open poly relationship.
Several characters will be revealed as bisexual.
Mewmans will finally accept Eclipsa's advanced, multi-cultural society and accept the new Mewni.

>I felt like I was watching Season 1 again.
I agree, or early S2. It had the right mix of comedy, lore and offbeatness to it, like Into The Wand.

Based

Attached: 1408842347839.jpg (500x495, 40K)

Shipping autism killed adventure time, and its going to kill this show too

>got misunderstood because of racism

He can be a good ruler and husband, but also a bloodthirsty warlord who did what he had to in order to fight the enemy.

He is an excellent grey character right now.

Attached: e6dda7d1d0a3b4a6694c5d5eff2bb099.jpg (480x470, 43K)

it already has.
nobody discusses the plot anymore.

I'm 35, I've been here since 2003. Lots of over 30s here.

We've been discussing the plot for a while though.

Attached: cda36bf9470330aec086f3a06bf6f760.jpg (735x415, 53K)

>nobody discusses the plot anymore.
based retard

Attached: 1524073929069.jpg (960x960, 78K)

Us three JanTom boys gonna have our wish.

>hispanic beating up white girl.

>even more Star and Eclipsa bonding
>Moon written to basically not give a fuck anymore
Man, I don't know if it's just me but everything feels so fuckin weird now, the characters especially. Trippy weird.
This season really doesn't feel like 1-3, feels more like a different show with kinda similar characters and kinda similar themes. Did something change in directing or staff or whatever?

oh hello, hey. hi.

Looks like Janna's gonna be winnin a bowl after all.

Attached: 26363.jpg (389x372, 34K)

I pray to the gods of cute and perfect every day.

Attached: xlausenpai423423.png (1276x978, 376K)

>being glad of a poor consolation prize
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this picture makes me feel very satisfied

hahahahaha, this user think Tom is a prize

JANTOM IS THE SHIP NO ONE ASKED FOR BUT WILL RECEIVE

Attached: kotilokiki jantom.jpg (500x520, 60K)

>poor consolation prize
What? It's cute. Manna was never my main ship either.

Attached: 256361280.png (1280x1365, 374K)

Maybe not Tom, but jantom is a nice prize.

Attached: thats the show.jpg (1280x1417, 251K)

Jamtom is like getting 15th place out of 10

>jull
Is that a signature?
On a fuckin screenshot?

after being trated like shit by Star, it would feel weird if he just jumped to Janna without taking some time for himself.
also "Tom comes to discover just how much fun he can have without Star being there" just make Tom look even more pathetic

Not so fast there JanTom

Attached: 5DFCE410-5429-46FD-A93B-E9E453D440D3.jpg (768x1024, 360K)

Tomfags and Jannafags are gonna be on suicide watch

Why do you have to be such a sourpuss. I swear literally no option would please you.

Jantom has been around since S1. It has always been cute. We just didn't really bother with it much, because of course, everything was about Star and Marco.

Attached: 26332680.jpg (1280x1572, 288K)

So why was Relicor's soul bound to Tom's great-grandmother, if not due to them dancing at the previous Blood Moon Ball? And Relicor obviously still loves her after all these years, for him to have such regret over forgetting the moment they fell in love.

>implying the shipping isn't part of the plot

>it would feel weird if he just jumped to Janna
Did other characters feel weird because of the same thing? No. Time is ticking, there's not much of S4 left. If Nefcy wants Tom to have a happy end she better act on it fast.

Yeah. Marco is no longer a squire. Doesn't say anything about jantom.

Attached: e5cdec348290a83592b2ed2f15ec10045071cd73.jpg (960x1280, 236K)

(You) gonna be on fuckin suicide watch once you learn that everyone is happy with the show's outcome except you.

SOON

Attached: artbyg7 starco and jantom.jpg (1280x1577, 396K)

So, Starco eps are contradictory to Jantom?

Shipfaggotry aside, at least the main characters are interacting again. Also, probably Marco gets an opportunity to become a knight. And Eclipsa jobs to a kidnapper (probably Mina), forcing Star and Marco to rescue her.

>everyone is happy with the show's outcome
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Looks like a proper good team to me

Attached: merry go round.png (1200x1200, 296K)

>no spell can errase the past
Mathmagic; Skywynne, Queen of Hours.

Which was bound due to the Blood Moon curse.

I like the idea someone brought up in a previous thread they're the missing Roanoke colonists.

The show should've had Tom and Janna interact before this point, though..

I mean they've met before, but this ep is apparnetly going to be their very first one-on-one interaction. Even in Curse, they didn't really talk to each other, and that was the first ep that actually featured both of them in significant roles.

Everything will be ok.

Attached: burrito.png (800x720, 568K)

How can Meteora exist before Eclipsa was born? These time loops dont make any sense.

Becoming the queen of hell would be a huge win for Janna.

she didnt, it was time travel dumbass

>Jamtomfags going full nuclear

Attached: 1490216971652.png (351x399, 36K)

and it would go something like this

Attached: tom cucks journey.png (1366x4230, 495K)

But Meteor interacted with the first Mewmens.

she didnt, Glossaryk did, and again time travel

So if Marco finally gets to be a knight...who does he get as squire? Kelly? Higgs?

because they were in love

But that was before Eclipsa's existed so it not have been possible to alter the past and still have the same butterfly. You see user if your mom and dad fucked one second after or before they fucked a completely different person would have been born not you think about that and realize just talking to someone in the past would effectively erase millions of people right now from existence. Now realize what that means for Meteora.

Yikes. Harem ending pls

>I'll never let you go my little burrito

She subliminally knew first ep right out of S3.

Except the past hasn't been altered, this is how it always went. Time travel.

Attached: Star Burrito 01.jpg (194x259, 8K)

Higgs already has a knight. And knights don't automatically get a squire, one has to become available. Hence Lavabo not having a squire, for example.

that means nothing to Meteora, because the timeline we have happened because Glossaryk went to the past and gave the retarded people a magic wand, they didnt altered the past, they made it happen this is not a Looper situation, is a Terminator 3 situation

>Star has to watch the orgy from the closet while masturbating and crying

Attached: 765432134567.png (270x160, 34K)

Nothing changed, because this is how it always went. Baby Meteora was always there watching Glossaryck choose the first queen. The wand was always Meteora's rattle.

why are there so many of these

Attached: Star Burrito 02.jpg (225x225, 10K)

How it always went, time is linear past present future for Gloss to have his adventure with Meteora a clusterfuck of things need to happen and then Meteora is born.

Its this paradox

>invent time machine
>go back in time
>kill yourself before you invent it
>scratch your brain wondering why you still exist right now

Watch? She'd be leading it.

Marco's hoodie was Star's cereal marshmallows.

Attached: Don't Go, I Won't Let You Go.png (948x1601, 865K)

seriously

Attached: Star Burrito 03.jpg (225x225, 9K)

the wand = ruined now

I imagine that it's easy to Photoshop out the burrito and paste in a horse cock in its place.

I think the "burrito" clip was one of the first post-Battle for Mewni S3 clips released, like a month before that part of the season actually aired, so when this was wall we had for what was coming up it became kind of a meme and I guess a lot of cosplayers just jumped on the bandwagon

Holy fuck these threads. Haven't seen shipping this intense since Korra season 2.

i have to stop

Attached: DYClCw8WkAI5Ayy.jpg (1200x798, 140K)

>wall
*all

Time travel.

That's it. Don't bother questioning it any further. It's clear that Daron doesn't know how do time travel plot elements well so it will just be an nonsensical mess no matter what.

who gets Marcos dick is the only thing that matters now

Attached: 2017_09_01_trap_marco.jpg (900x1273, 208K)

But that's how it always was. The wand was always ruined.

Why is Trap Marco so hot?

This is the Grandfather paradox, one of the most well-known "this does not make sense" parts of time travel. There are a few different theories dealing with it, but this is a casual loop - Meteora didn't really change anything. In any case, this show thankfully has literal magic with which to explain it.

but we didnt know until now, wirh in retrospective ruins the wand

>Shadman

Ah I see so the universe randomly poofed Meteora and Gloss from existence to affect the past(present?) which in turn affected the future(past?) resulting in this loop.

AND IT KILLS ME INSIDE!

What happens if you return to the present then go back in time and kill yourself before you return to the present?

It wouldn't happen because the fact that you're alive now means you didn't kill yourself in the past

Incorrect. The "You" of then is not the same as the "You" of now. There is no paradox because going back in time means you're a separate entity from the "You" in the past, and you could comfortably kill that person without altering the time stream. Anyone who believes the Grandfather Paradox has no true conceptual understanding of time.

People who are arguing about time travel...you guys are on Yea Forums. Are you guys seriously just here for the cartoons? Because many/all of the points raised so far have been tackled in a ton of comics, from X-men to The Flash.

Attached: SpeedforceAintGottaExplainShit.jpg (1017x465, 64K)

So there could be an infinite chain of (Yous) killing yourself?

Reynaldo took Glossaryck/Meteora from the present* to the past, which in turn affected the future, enabling that shit to happen in the present. Loops don't really have an origin point at which to point but that's the basic bit.

*Strictly they were in Father Time's realm so present is already out of whack.

I'm just going by the logic the show presented, not talking about time travel in general

Also meant more that in that scenario and going by that logic, returning to the present already happened and so something that'd change that, i.e. killing your past self, wouldn't happen

You aren't alone. This season has lost all the original charm. Doesn't even feel like they have a direction, just change for the sake of change

this is why I hate time travel, there is always this loops, split timelines or just detroying the future versions of themselfs. most people fuck it up and it end in a fucking mess

I hate time travel

Yes, but only moving forwards in time, because the only way to move backwards in time is to travel faster than the speed of light, and the energy needed to accelerate your mass faster than light doesn't exist. However, you can time travel forward in time thanks to relativity by approaching the speed of light and having a velocity greater than Earth's for an extended period of time.

>el sábalohombre

Here's PlagueofGripes complaining about time travel.
bitchute.com/video/pogbGF1n03OM/

Attached: hekapow.jpg (2400x3085, 941K)

these time travel charts are fun

Attached: qKSTZCs.png (1457x710, 300K)

The worst part of it.

Attached: c490a17e9daaff8fe1facf8cfe6d5973.jpg (735x784, 43K)

Ur gay bro

Backwards time travel will hurt your head like if you go in the future does that mean until you hit that point you literally stopped existing meaning history would be altered as if you vanished from that point meaning you would be listed as dead on that date?

You don't exist in the future because you existed in a different point in time (X,Y,Z,W space) while time continued to flow forward. Just because you leapt into the future doesn't mean there's another (You) existing in the future that had continued on with the banalities of everyday life.

Why would history be altered by your absencr if you weren't around in the first place?

But this doesn't follow cause and effect. If you could kill yourself and somehow be perfectly fine it would mean you didn't actually go back to your past, just some other instance in reality unrelated to the series of events that led to you existing at that moment

This means that the sacrifice Star made at the end of S1 was fucking meaningless.
Just like the fucking blood moon, it's possible that the moon will never appear ever again.

Thanks for subverting expectations, when you don't know how to make the plot interesting just twist it without a good reason.

Traps aren't gay

Attached: movieandchill.png (537x1182, 219K)

Theoretically speaking you would be correct if the concept of free will didn't exist and everything was in a state of predetermination and causality. If time is linear, and you go back in time, then you would have had to go back in time in order to make time travel possible, which means the universe, as a machine, makes it impossible for you to kill your past self, because everything is already a calculated cause and effect. This automatically renders the Grandfather Paradox impossible, because the universe itself prevents you from taking an action to kill your past self.

If time isn't linear, then it fragments at every single decision a person can make, which means the You of the past isn't the same as the You now. This also allows free will to exist, because there's another timeline in the present where you did not go back to the past, causing another fracture in an infinitesimal series of events. Since free will exists in multiverse theory, the Grandfather Paradox doesn't exist, because killing your past self isn't actually killing You, but a You in an infinite series of You's.

To be trapped isn't gay. To seek out entrapment is super gay.

is not gay if it looks like a girl

Attached: dajhdj8-f5760053-37a9-4f88-8fac-05cc76317a96.png (829x1080, 270K)

Well, let's hope they do him justice.

>implying

Attached: traps are gay.jpg (600x296, 190K)

Multiverse theory is bullshit, and even then it would still mean you did not travel back to your past, you traveled to a separate but identical reality where you murder some guy that looks eerily like you

imagine star running her tongue on marcos abs haha

And that he has a voice actor good at delivering threatening lines.

Attached: c27d58a38dfc13ec0ed480ff35691f23.jpg (400x341, 20K)

Regardless, the Grandfather Paradox doesn't exist, which is the point I'm trying to make. Whether time is linear or not doesn't change the fact that it's impossible to kill one's true past self, no matter how much a hack writer will try to spin the logic for it to make sense.

Imagine a timeline where Tambor still voiced Glossaryck and Kieth David got to voice Globgor.

That's a loaded question.
Is being attracted to a trap gay - does it change if you find out they're a guy? Is fucking a trap gay? Or is the trap gay for wanting to entrap guys or is it just crossdressing?

The traps themselves are gay, no real question about that. And liking traps are gay, but liking people who happen to be traps is notably less gay, but not 'not gay'

The fact that you are asking shows how much of a bigot you are. It's 2019!

The problem isn't whether something is or isn't as gay. You either are or aren't. Partaking in gay activities makes you gay or bicurious.

we are all gay

Liking people who happen to be traps is no less gay than actively seeking out traps.

I don't think his voice fits the character.
Paul St. Peter is my dream choice.

youtu.be/ah6GbkBoEsw

Attached: 2307067952a3175d2db0ee98b84c73c9.gif (540x250, 1.33M)

>implying

>not fucking Kevin Michael Richardson
Fuck ALL of you retards.
youtube.com/watch?v=d6EY1eVld-U

>Xemnas
OMEGA BASED
Feel like Kh1 Ansem could do it too

Attached: 4857ceccd03b212b024269dfd2e3391309ac6f66.jpg (1859x1157, 180K)

Holy shieet saws

no, star is a thot

Probably the only character he's drawn in a non creepy way.

dont forget the poster for that episode also has janna and ponyhead in scooby doo attire

>she enters Mewni's dimension
>time is not different for her because REASONS
Lazy fanart

well its like that for Star

Yeah well I suppose the concept itself is flawed.
One of two things needed to happen:
Star is magically aged up in the other dimension so they just run with the inconsistency, or Marco doesn't get aged down when returning from that dimension.
It's kinda weird because Marco's timeline is all kinds of fractured between the dimensions but it works to maintain the status quo in the show so I guess its fine.
The concept of dimensions is pretty strange too, since they aren't parallel universes, but parallel universes are confirmed to exist from Omnitraxis' explanation. 'Dimensional' portals just seem like holes to different areas of space instead of another dimension.

Good. They make a better pair than Jackie and Tom. And maybe it'll make Tom grow a pair and realize Star rebounded to him mindlessly.

>infinite Stars from infinite dimensions
>there's one for every user who so desires.

Star hasn't spent 40+ years in a dimension where time works different, she has no reason to age.

We saw Ludo get tossed into a portal from Princess Quasar's area, so presumably portals can do both dimensions and parallel universes.

Maybe she was born in Heekapoo's dimension.

Attached: 3608e9eb434c38a83321219a9a263346.jpg (736x649, 104K)

yet shes been to hekapoos dimension more than once and for marco wasnt even there long and he came back 10+ years older.
She should be in her 20s by now when she goes

Time runs at a different rate there. Like Marco spent 16 years in there, but only like 8 minutes passed on the outside.

Star was in there for, what, an hour? That's nothing on the outside going by the same rate.

The 16 years wasn't 8 minutes for Marco, it was literally 16 years.

Marco spent actual years inside, time passes faster in the dimension than out.

shipfags should go back to tumblr

>at least royal bloodlines earned their royalty instead of fucking luck
The only Royal who "earns" it is the first one to kill whoever was ruling before them and take their place.
Everyone after is just won the birthing jackpot.

tumblr got purged

Bitch and moan all you want, we've been a part of the fandom since day 1 UwU

Attached: UwU_Star.png (783x688, 423K)

new thread where?

So I guess pic related is from "A spell with no name".
Eclipsa's spell is butterfly shaped and flies away after receiving the blast from Star's

Attached: 0882a32ec0722b3b311bde7ba0897100.jpg (734x413, 17K)