APOLOGIZE

BILLY BROS RISE UP. ALL YOU FAGGOTS SAYING DEATH BATTLE WAS SJW COMPANY NEED TO LINE UP AND APOLOGIZE>
Also Wario vs King Dede is next if you care

Attached: Billy Bro.png (1755x1001, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/54dYHKN
imgur.com/zq8HuLR
polygon.com/gaming/2012/9/25/3407672/miyamoto-the-mario-cast-is-a-troupe-of-actors-and-bowsers-kids-are
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Apologize

>APOLOGIZE
For what? When there's nothing to even apologize for.

Apologize

Apologize for what? It looks like he lost from your picture

There were almost 5 700+ reply threads about "Death Battle will skew the results to Carol because muh SJW Feminism company". Now all 5 of you have to at least apologize

Attached: Billy Bro.png (2091x985, 1.36M)

That was out of lack of faith in DB. I always wanted Billy to win, I just assumed Death Battle would pussy out

>Apologize
>think Death Battle is for a bunch of retards
Nah, it's still made for tards by tards.

Why? DB isn’t known for “pussying out”. They always have wins that are either incredibly obvious with a few that are unexpected. Fuck, if they were pussying out, they would’ve had Goku win the second Goku vs Superman fight to appease DB fags, but they didn’t.

WE DID IT BILLYCHADS

Discounting the first 10 episodes of Deathbattle they've always done their research rather well and never really wimp out to the mob
The only battles I disagree with are Scout vs Tracer and the Carnage one

Attached: 550633.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

the aquaman / namor battle was complete crap

Toph/Gaara is an eternal punchline

They ignored Jotaros speed feats so kenshiro tap him once and kill him

Attached: 5410F59A-8E4F-4A09-8548-057BC3DAA310.jpg (780x1200, 216K)

Provide the link, fucker. and at least use psoiler for the result.

>Toph/Gaara
The fact that they punctuated it with 'why are all these anime guys losing?!' just makes me think they did it on purpose. Because even a lot of Toph fans have called bullshit on that from what I've seen. I mean, fuck, it's been a while, but wasn't it a plot point in the first series that Toph is nigh-useless in sand, not even being able to see properly?

Why is no one posting a link to the fight ?

she actually got better with sand in the final season

So what you're saying is I don't have to wave my dick at traffic? Cool. That other user does have to eat his hat though.

M3U8 doesn't work anymore
We're boned

I think they did this just because Shazam was the more popular movie.

However I have no doubt that they are on Disney's shitlist now.

>However I have no doubt that they are on Disney's shitlist now.
No they aren't. Please grown out of those tinfoil -hat thinking.

So where is that user that was supposedly taking screenshots of all the replies saying there's no way Billy was going to lose this? I want to see his collage.

DBs always have one major flaw in that the point of it is to show a cool animation battle and that's impossible to do if there's a huge mismatch in speed.

Like in Gaara VS Toph, Toph won because they were fighting at the same speed even though Naruto's average level of speed is incomparable to the relatively normal level of speed in Avatar.

Another shitty one I remember is Vergil VS Sephiroth. Devil May Cry speed levels are absurd while Final Fantasy VII speed levels are much more grounded but they shrug that off by just saying Sephiroth fought opponents faster than himself before and still won, which is beyond stupid reasoning. I mean, DB probably wanted to throw Final Fantasy fans a bone after shitting on them for so long with Link VS Cloud and Tifa vs Yang but they could have easily just made Sephiroth go Safer form if they really wanted him to win.

user, DC has won the majority of their fights discounting Marvel vs DC. And in the Marvel vs DC category DC is ahead by 3 wins

The fight animations are mostly for show and often don't reflect how the fight would go. Winners are decided on paper based on a point for point comparison of character feats. The most likely outcome based on that hard fact comparison could be a battle that lasts two seconds, with one character using an ability the other doesn't have a counter for resulting in an instant kill. But the end animation WILL ALWAYS BE DRAWN OUT regardless of that possibility.

Think of the animation more as an exhibition of each character's abilities as described in the lead up moreso than a fanfic detailing exactly how a hypothetical fight would go. The crunch matters; the animation is fluff that exists to give you an amusing, entertaining context for why A beats B.

This could be explained a trillion times and I swear most people would still treat the animation like it's in any way the deciding factor or even an accurate representation of how long a fight should even last.

>I think they did this just because Shazam was the more popular movie.
First of all how are you quantifying this? Second of all
Why the hell would Disney care?

*DAB

t. wondyfag
Rogue would beat Wonderwoman get over it.

Attached: downloadfile-2.jpg (492x1118, 206K)

CAROLFAGS BTFO

Does this really prove anything besides screw attack is based? Even with this result it won’t match the butthurt of Superman jobbing goku in the rematch

Surprisingly, the greatest butthurt generated by Death Battle is still Charizard losing to War Greymon.

Kek pokefags were inconsolable for weeks after that. I remember some transformers fans really bent over starscream losing to MLP

I didn't even bother to watch the Digimon one, and I already knew the MLP one would turn out that way and treated it like a Bugs Bunny vs. Superman style joke match (which it was)

The Mafūba could defeat Superman. Discuss.

Digimon are immortal in the digital world and pokemon just turn into ghost types when they die so that battle was ill conceived in the first place.

Not really. most agreed billy would win, but most of the complains came from Pro-Shazam wthinking MUH SJW would make him lose.

>Implying that Jotaro could even scratch Kenshiro with his insane durability.
Besides. The Soryu Tenra is an instant win move for Kenshiro and they didn’t even give it to him.

Superman would unironically be able to break out.

*Flosses on the corpse of Captain Fungus

Attached: 1554383483989.gif (480x324, 2.56M)

Superman can break out of magic prisons?

Literally nothing in Pokemon compares to the kind of cosmic fuckery Digimon gets up to. Not sure what they were expecting.

>Literally nothing in Pokemon compares to the kind of cosmic fuckery Digimon gets up to
...I mean pokemon has time travel. To my knowledge, Digimon's never done that.

How the fuck that was fair? Carol is Iron Man lvl while Shazam is a stronger Superman without weakness

Digimon has timeline fuckery in the form of Milleniumon and similar entities. Milleniumon in particular is a literal manifest paradox who throws entire alternate timelines at people as a basic attack, and grows progressively worse over time.

Then there's shit like Clockmon, who governs and protects all of time and space everywhere, amongst other cases.

Hey, Marvel’s the one’s that’s been hyping her as super powerful, blame them

She was actually able to compact sand to the point that she’s able to circumvent her weakness “seeing”. But I’m pretty sure they glossed over the fact that Garaa’s sand is infused with his mom’s blood or some shit so that literally only he’s able to control it. But it’s clear from the ending of that episode that it was only made so they can “btfo the annoying weebz”.

His mom's soul, and his chakra. Which they decided Toph could just override no problem because reasons. And the episode wasn't retarded out of spite, but out of love. The Toph fans they were pandering to went so far as to provide them with a custom Toph sprite to use, so they were in the tank for them from the start.

How the fuck is Dedede even going to survive Wario?

>Apologize
Why? Billy was never going to lose. He's magic Superman

They can scale him up to Kirby

OK Namorfag

Ah, so a Tifa V Yang situation.

Attached: 8ff.jpg (800x640, 185K)

Dedede could easily be said to scale somewhat to Kirby. Which means that Wario dies if that hammer gets even a single good hit in.

>Milleniumon
He doesn't fucking throw alternate timelines at people. He traps people in hyperbolic time chambers. Fuck all about him has to do with time travel. At best he can bend time a little.

That's because most Pokemon fags don't realize Charizard is only 5ft tall and Digimon powerlevels are retarded

Dedede regularly tanks hits from Kirby of all things without dying. How the fuck is Wario going to survive Dedede?

Attached: kirby has the deepest lore.png (487x416, 29K)

I mean you could say the same thing for Wario since they can easily say "He's Mario but with higher defense and strength"

Wario is immortal.

Is Kirby Dark Souls?

I made another variant with his oldest look, here are all the three variants.
imgur.com/a/54dYHKN
And here it is...
imgur.com/zq8HuLR

Attached: Captain.png (1832x1288, 99K)

Time Unlimited and Dimension Destroyer involve him quite literally vomiting a prison timeline at you, and then collapsing it into nothing once you're inside. Time Warp also allows him to jettison you into the past, present or future at his leisure, amongst even more crazy bullshit.

>Wario is immortal.
Dedede has the Star Rod, an artifact that has a little known lesser ability that LET'S IT CONTROL STARS.

Attached: 200px-New_Super_Mario_Bros._U_Deluxe_Super_Star.png (200x200, 18K)

It's not a fucking prison timeline. It's a fucking pocket dimension.

Any fucking 10 year old in pokemon can throw a pocket dimension prison at someone.

So? Wario would just tank it. And Dedede would have to fight ash Wario

Wario, for all that I love the fat fuck, wouldn't be able to tank a blow from Kirby in the same way that Dedede can.

Attached: 1541692742462 (1).jpg (1456x888, 393K)

>DD Vs Nightwing
>some autistic goes around co posting “Matt beats dick” for a whole day
Literally the funniest thing I’ve ever seen on a blue board. I wish it lasted longer.

That's from fucking Metroid Fusion you faggot

You're alright, drawfriend.

Attached: 248.jpg (484x530, 24K)

No, I don't think you understand. The star rod lets you control all the stars on a planet.

>It's not a fucking prison timeline.
That's explicitly what it us, though. And even ignoring that, I highly doubt anything in Pokemon short of Arceus itself could simulate or counter Grand Death Big Bang, which is *exactly* what it says on the tin.

Unless you're going to somehow insist that Pokemon are throwing around literal Big Bangs now.

She could trick him into saying his own name or something I guess

>That's from fucking Metroid Fusion you faggot

Attached: 463.jpg (480x360, 23K)

She did and still lost

That's not how that works.

That's probably the one DB I felt was skewed because we've seen Daredevil recover from and tank sonic blasts before. Winter Soldier better clutch it when he fights Red Hood

If he could break out of hypertime and an infinite dimension, he could break out of a magic prison.

The joke is editing a Metroid wiki page and pretending it's a quote from a Kirby game
Hilarious

It's even crazier. You'd have an easier time dissecting the Zelda Timeline than you would Kirby at this point.

Attached: 1546467214783.png (3216x3109, 3.14M)

>And even ignoring that, I highly doubt anything in Pokemon short of Arceus itself could simulate or counter Grand Death Big Bang, which is *exactly* what it says on the tin.
Pokemon cosmology's kinda weird. Pokemon are basically magic so you're more likely to just fucking break reality than simulate large scale cosmic events. Pokemon doesn't even have a large scale cosmology. There's only like 2 star systems. Arceus is a lazy motherfucker.

As an example, Palkia can just straight up rend the fabric of space, but I doubt it could cause a big bang.

Fuck. Alright rando user. You don't have to wave your wiener at traffic. I was wrong.

NAH, that belongs to Master Chief vs Doomguy which they ignored 90's of Doom's feats including the BFG being Hitscan instead of Impact

>if he could break out of shit he isn't explicitly weak to he could break out of shit he is explicitly weak to.
Superman fans are the worst. Let me guess, he could also break out of a kryptonite prison too?

Did they openly state she didn't have a god damn chance? Because she didn't.

Yes. And he has.

>Pokemon doesn't even have a large scale cosmology. There's only like 2 star systems.
Well there's also a confirmed multiverse that's seemingly infinite, but it's rife with Ultra Beasts fucking up everything and most worlds that aren't the main one seem to be pretty damn screwed. There also doesn't seem to be any indication that Arceus created all of them either.

Who else can't wait to see how cringe worthy the comments will be? All those tumblrinas who have never read a comic book in their life claiming Carol even had a chance.

This is why everyone thinks Superman is a terrible character.

The only thing Carol had was experience. But Billy is "133 times faster than Carol" and can overload Carol with his lightning and strength that is canonically 1/10 of a Big Bang

I like what he represents but not reading stories about him. It's too hard for me to get past how powerful he is and could solve whatever problem thrown at him instantaneously.

Keep in mind Lex Luthor Man of Steel is one of my favorite books of all time.

>APOLOGIZE

They did the exact thing everyone said they would "have carol absorb the shazam bolt and revert billy" Which everyone knew was total horse shit. The only thing that's a surprise is them knowing they would lose all credibility ending the match that way.

>"experience"
vs
>the bullshit that is the wisdom of Solomon

I watched the little clip of Billys bio. If they think the wisdom of Solomon is just like having an Iphone in your head they are fucking retarded.

>Billy has instant access to a vast amount of scholarly knowledge and objective. He possesses an excellent mental acuity and nearly infallible wisdom, including an innate understanding virtually all known languages and sciences. He has photographic memory and perfect recall, able retain full knowledge of all he experiences with such acuity. From this, he can read and decipher any coding, solve long mathematical equations instantaneously and make intuitive guesses based on limited data which he is almost always correct. He also has a great understanding of divine phenomena in the mortal world. This also lets him provide counseling and advice in times of need. He also gains an uncanny awareness of his circumstances akin to clairvoyance that lets him turn disadvantages into advantages. In some stories, this power also gives him the ability to hypnotize people

The dude even has infinite combat knowledge from it.

I love Superman but I hate interacting with his dipshit fans.

The animation doesn't matter at all. It rarely follows how the fight would go logically.

Attached: 1547014468346.gif (500x282, 445K)

What's a decent free screen recorder? cause I might just record this when I get on my PC, and maybe the next one

It has been a pleasure, anons.

Attached: D0md4zMW0AEkeKR.jpg (1130x1730, 494K)

you can unironically do it with powerpoint and itd be a passable enough quality for 2 days

>Marx and Magolor possibly know each other
source on that claim?

The only Marvel that would actually give Billy a tough time, or maybe even win, would be Genis. Even Mar-Vell wasn’t for nsanely powerful, and had trouble with guys like Annihilus and Nitro.

Still not Garra levels of "I can bury an entire village in sand" and "tank a huge explosion with it"

Plus she got ambushed by Dai Lee and he's a fucking ninja with actual ninja magic bullshit. It was just a flat out wrong result

That was just pokemon fans not realizing how ludicrously stupid broken Digimon actually is

Garra has literally caught a meteor with his sand. Nothing in Avatar, and I mean nothing, compares.

>Superhero does impossible feat

What a fucking shocker. It's like they all do that all the time.

There's a very good reason why whenever we have Digimon threads on here, it's one of the few things generally considered to match DC in terms of crazy overpowered bullshit.

No kidding

Attached: Zeedmilleniummon.jpg (320x320, 83K)

Digimon feels like a lore shitpost with how all it's OP and cool shit is in media no one even knew existed
Yet Pokemon somehow doesn't even have a confirmed infinite multiverse

SHAZAM!!!!!!

And then beyond Zeed we have the Eaters, ENIAC, the true forms of the Seven Great Demon Lords, Lucemon in its totality, and God. And those are just some of the highest tiers. We have universe/multiverse breaking shit way before any of that, with Angels throwing around big bangs and the Royal Knights being absolute bullshit.

Digimon is essentially a cosmic horror universe that's only saved because the good divines entrust a couple of pure hearted kids with the power to face evil alongside their partners. And if the prophecies hold true, even that won't be enough in the end.

Why not post on /aco/ and crosslink instead of using an external media share site?

Have Death Battle done any of the Nasuverse heavy hitters yet? I know there's some bullshit there just waiting for the angry /fgog/ fans to get pissed at.

Fuck /aco/.

Just like turn the computer off and walk away, problem solved. What could the digital 'verse possibly do then?

Attached: 1525697199492.png (640x480, 394K)

There was a dbx with Rin but that's it

It actually don't cross my mind, but i am really used to put my lewds in imgur and, if i did it, i don't know in what thread of /aco/ post them and how to crosslink...

Attached: Shazam screwing a ATM.png (742x478, 22K)

S3 was all sorts of fucked up my dude

Gotta love being to exposed to that shit on Fox Kids / Fox Box or whatever the fuck it was called when that shit aired

Attached: What the fuck digimon.gif (500x359, 987K)

>Have Death Battle done any of the Nasuverse heavy hitters yet?
I mean...the Nasuverse's heaviest hitter is literally the will of the Akashic Record able to kill at a conceptual level. A bunch of characters also have really bullshit damage immunities. Fuck's sake, Servants can only be harmed by magic and Avalon makes it so you can only be killed by attacking across dimensions.

Also, Type physics putting pressure on reality marbles is literally what caps their size so if the fight took place in an area without a Type presence and a Nasuverse character used a reality marble...basically shit's broken is what I'm saying.

>Just like turn the computer off and walk away, problem solved. What could the digital 'verse possibly do then?
The "digital world" is connected to our world through computers, but it is not, in fact, stored in computers and has fuck all to do with computers. It's a separate dimension. Diaboromon failing to account for the difference between being in the digital world and being on a computer is literally what fucks him in the movie.

Frankly, the name "digital world" is nonsensical.

The Digital World wasn't made by humans outside of Tamers (and even then, it developed much faster than our own world). In fact, in Xros Wars, it's revealed that our entire universe is infintismal compared to even the least of the DW's Zones. And all instances of the DW throughout the franchise are just smaller parts of a much greater whole.

Some people not getting this actually fucks them over in-universe.

anybody got a link?

It's the same thing I said about the RWBY battle, they're not about to show a child get slaughtered onscreen

I fucked up crosslinking twice a few days ago because I rarely have occasion to do it. Embarrassing. Let's see if third time's a charm. It's >>>/[board letter]/[post number]

So . God please work I don't want to look like a retard.

Attached: 3352112.png (259x224, 11K)

>hey're not about to show a child get slaughtered onscreen
They did Luke vs Harry and Harry lost.

Not the anaon but that's why the chart says "Possibly know each other" it's not true nor false

Yeah people bring that up but the pixel count was so low and it could have been Harry at any point in his life, big difference between a low res blob bleeding and showing a detailed 2D model of Ruby Rose get vivisected onscreen

Thanks friend, this will help me in the future.

Attached: Thanks.png (318x328, 7K)

Im still mad about the Shovel Knight one

Meta should have won. I like Carolina but implying anything other than a lucky play on the part of the Reds could have stopped completely devalues how dangerous he was in Seasons 6-8. The thing was a fucking monster.

Superfags are worse than batfags. They’re the same exact type of faggot but are in denial about it

I'm honestly surprised.
Pleasantly surprised, but surprised nonetheless.
I was pretty damn sure they'd make carol win.
It doesn't change my mind about deathbattle. Still think it's stupid, but I am honestly quite surprised.

Nah Scrooge winning that is accurate. Comic Scrooge is a beast

There were a bunch of bullshit ones. A lot of them that were most likely just to calm down their respective fanbases like how Sephiroth beat Vergil because Dante beat Bayonetta and FF7 lost both its matches

Wherw can I watch this without having to pay Roosterteeth for early access?

Honestly, I'll probably shake my dick on the freeway anyway, but I'm glad I can usually count on Death Battle not to fuck up the obvious. Usually.

just wait a fucking week like the rest of us

>week
Wednesday I think you mean.

A RWBY character is never gonna be allowed in a fight they lose, which is why Ruby vs Maka still hasn't happened

They pussed out on Tifa, Gaara, and Scout famously. Probably a few others that I'm forgetting.

I wouldn't call them pussying out.
It's not any more nice to phrase it this way but I honestly think they just have whoever they like more win and that's that. Consciously or otherwise.

I think that is the only fight where the winner lose's every single exchange except the last one

God that's still funny

Attached: 1548354639046.gif (481x481, 126K)

I really thought the worst one was Buu vs Kirby.

How so?

Yeah I thought it was weird at first but then I learned of the bullshit in Kirbyverse

And they used like none of that making the result baffling

at the time yeah but its definitely right now at least

>does enjoy Superman stories
>prefers that Lex Luthor horseshit
lmao get the fuck out of Yea Forums, Lex.

LEAK PLEASE

And yet later Nintendo said the mini games were not canon. Like Mario Party.

Anyone here has the complete picture of this???

Attached: 1551811304619.png (800x958, 450K)

They've never actually said that. Not for Kirby at least.

Mario doesn't have a canon
polygon.com/gaming/2012/9/25/3407672/miyamoto-the-mario-cast-is-a-troupe-of-actors-and-bowsers-kids-are

This is probably why I still like battles between fictional characters. Not because I wanna see my favorite character beat another character, but because I wanna see people’s reactions when it’s revealed that the character they thought was a pushover was actually hilariously above their favorite character. I honestly gained a newfound respect for Superman when I saw that he could easily contend with DBZ characters and beat Goku. Animefags were so salty, it was cathartic to see them get knocked down a peg.

>saying it was a close fight
Fucking shit. Billy is way above CM. There was nothing close about it.

Where the fuck did you watch it?

What was dumb about this was the fact that the friendship didn’t feel real. It felt like she was just there to prop up Carol. There is no genuine respect there, it didn’t feel earned.

user is probably subscribed to screwattack, they get free access.

Planet level vs multi-galaxy is somehow pushing both sides to their limits (even though I don't agree with Billy being THAT strong)

I'm the guy who made that request, thanks drawfriend

>Wario vs King Dedede is next

Wario's got this. How can Dedede survive Wario-Man? Plus, Wario has a huge ass arsenal of powers and gadgets at his disposal.

Wario Man is canonically just Wario in a costume

>Eyes of Heaven conflicts with the manga
>please ignore D4C infinite universe ability
>also Kenshiro can take buildings, source is anime only scene
If this was bloodlust, Jotaro would have waited till kenshiro got close, time stopped, and crushed his heart

If they counted Luigi's Final Smash in his DB, they'll probably do the same for Wario.

Chief and Doomguy

>How can Dedede survive Wario-Man

Masked Dedede

What're some good possible Jojo matchups?

>Masked Dedede
Nah. Wario's fought bigger and badder than Masked Dedede.

D3 takes the same beatings that kill chaotic creator gods and manifestations of entropy and misery and gets up five minutes later every time.
This is some Bluto tier durability.

Attached: GUN.jpg (877x568, 60K)

and Dedede hasn't fought bigger and badder than Wario? Wario would shit himself going up against

That's what I'm saying

against some of the things Kirby and Dedede have is what I meant to say

This is going to be really fucking close or a draw. Both characters seem like they can’t die.

Starscream cheated by using supplementary material.

>chaotic creator gods
Wario has fought gods and deities before just to steal their treasure. Like the final boss of Wario World for example.

Diego vs That Marvel Kid who can turn into dinosaurs.
Koichi with all three levels of Echoes vs Shocker or some other sound based villain.
A whole horse vs some deadshot.

>They actually had Carol (briefly) revert Billy by redirecting his Shazam Lightning back at him
I don't care that he still won and that the animation is non-indictive, that not how it fucking works

Attached: 1494808112353.jpg (800x733, 80K)

LEAK WHERE

This season has been pretty weak outside of Mega Man Battle Royale
Megamania is the only really good song so far
Everything else is okay

Attached: 1528926362973.png (565x624, 18K)

Magolor said that he knows someone that knew Kirby back on his home, an there is a game that has a statue of both of them together

Hopefully some of the joke fights they've been brainstorming get made like
Original Big Boss vs Original Nick Fury
Taskmaster vs DeathStroke
Robot Boy vs XJ9
2B vs Lightning
and Rash vs Raphael

>Robot Boy vs XJ9
When did they mention that?

In a podcast number whogivesashit they joked around at Cartoon Network vs Nick deathbattles and they joked at Danny Phantom vs Ben 10 since green energy teenage heroes that transform or Robot Boy vs XJ9. I think one of the writers also joked around about how the joke battle of 2016 was going to be Donte from DmC vs Goku from Evolution and they'd use the PSP models

>Donte vs Noku
What year is April 1st a Wednesday?

>The one time Goku wins a Death Battle, its Evolution Goku

Perfect
Unless that ends up being a preview week

There is no leak. Some people here are actually shilling out money to Roosterteeth's early look.

>Scout
Honestly by game mechanics/items I would had ended it in a draw, probably more inclined to give scout the win

I want this to happen.

Attached: Misaka-vs-Static.jpg (696x300, 90K)

FUCKING TYPOS!

Mikoto would curb stomp Static. At his max Static says he can generate 20,000 volts. AT HER STOCK LEVEL Mikoto can generate 1 BILLION (with a B) Volts. She mentions she can generate on average the same output as a nuclear power plant which is about 1 billion volts. She can also call forth lightning, which again, is also 1 billion volts. And this is before she goes all out or even gets pushed passed level 5 that one time. Hell that time she did get pushed past level 5 she started warping fucking space-time.

Mikasa killed Spider-Man...
DB is absolute trash. I don't care if it's DBX or just DB, same trashy company did it. They took a dump on Spider-Man

DBX and One Minute Melee aren't who would actually win. Just fights for fun and to look cool

RWBY characters won't lose because they are good friends with RoosterTeeth at DB. That match was an advertisement for RWBY.

>All the stars on a planet

Attached: images (10).jpg (438x336, 26K)

Kryptonite and magic are different things. Magic just let you hurt Superman, but it doesn't affect it in any other way. Kryptonite on the other hand, drains him from his powerd and causes him pain.

He would probably escape from a magic prison because he would have all of his powers, but he would not be able to escape from a Kryptonite prison because he would become weak.

Also, I didn't know the Mafuba was magic. But even if it were, Superman would keep his strenght. The guy has escaped from black holes, the Mafuba would need to be stronger than a black hole.

>all the stars on a planet
You didn't even get it right.
The Star Rod is the power source of the fountain of dreams, if you control the rod you control the unconscious minds of all life on the planet.
Nightmare was planning to mindslave all of Popstar using the fountain.

>Taskmaster vs DeathStroke
Kinda interesting but since DB doesn't do prep Task can't look at Slade's fighting beforehand. Did DB ever do Deadshot vs Deathstroke?

>death battle
you'll fuckers know this shits for gay nerds right

Attached: uncomfertble.jpg (500x500, 60K)

You do know it's a show just for entertainment right?

Future Static is potentially capable of the same feats. I wouldn't be shocked if Future Static was considering he is considered the greatest hero of Terry's time.

Yeah, but I'm a gigantic faggot who cares about whatever bullshit other people watch for fun.

they should. DC's dials go up to over 9000

What if Dedede is allergic to garlic?

What would their battle theme be?

Doesn't even need to wait.

Time stop, move while time is stopped to get closer. Time stop ends, just motherfucking time stop again. Repeat until close enough to kill.

Why were anons so certain Carol would win?

That isn't how it works unless it's being used in short bursts.
it's why he had to get closer to Kira before he could stop time in DiU, otherwise he'd use up his time in stopped time before he could reach Kira

in one of the instruction manuals it is actually stated that Wario is too bored to die.

scratch that. warioland 2 instruction manual and it is immortality

Giorno vs. Soma Cruz
Someone vs. a Persona character

DIO vs Gentleman Ghost

How would GG even stand a chance against the World?
Couldn't Stand's interact with spirits or something?
Unless I'm forgetting something here he would just get knocked around until he gets smashed into paste by DIO.

It was disgusting how hard they couched Carol's loss here compared to vs 18 when she didn't have normie cred.

DB really does follow money like a dog pulled by a leash.

>VS 18
>Carol is mocked for her alcoholism and ego.
>She flounders through the fight and dies a humiliating and painful death having her limbs broken and her head crushed by a boot

>VS Billy
>Carol is called highly experienced and one of the most powerful Avengers
>No mention of her ego or alcoholism AT ALL
>Billy is in his wacky movie personality and starts the fight by being a retard
>Billy's best line is "what's wrong cant' keep up" while Carol gets to roll her eyes at him and go "What was that? Oh yeah. Shazam." And revert (lol) Billy.
>Carol doesn't get brutally killed and humiliated but just dies as the world blows up.

Amazing how a Disney film can cause the hosts to go from mocking a character to defending her. What giant pussies!

>Takes hits from Power Girl
>Can freely enter the ghost realm
>Can summon the dead to fight for him
Read some Johns JSA. Dude fought the entire JSA at once and only lost because Wildcat had secret royal blood (yes really).

Guy is old school in that if you don't have his weakness (Nth metal) he's going to fuck you.

Fight literally ends with him summoning the ghost of Kakyoin and Jonathan and having them kick DIO's ass.

Did you not read the thread and miss the link that was posted?

A lot of people did.

>look the e-celebs are pandering to me! that must mean i'm not dumb!

No it just means you retarded if you care about this stupid series anyways.

When are we getting:

Atom vs Hank Pym

Red Tornado vs Vision

Green Lantern vs Nova

Martian Manhunter vs Professor X

Etrigan vs Ghost Rider

Hawkman vs Black Panther

Deadshot vs Bullseye

Clayface vs Sandman

Red Hood vs Winter Soldier

Catwoman vs Elektra

>angry Carol fag detected

Sit down
Be humble
Get Dialed

They could honestly keep doing DC vs Marvel fights until the end of time. DC vs Marvel provides virtually endless comparisons.

Atom because white dwarf star radiation destabalizes the atomic structure of anyone not Ray exposed to it and makes them blow up. Atom just has to expose Hank and run the clock.

Red Tornado because of the air elemental.

Green Lantern stomps even world mind Nova.

Martian Manhunter because the fucker subconsciously prevented the entire Martian race from moving on into the afterlife. "I'll just read its mind NYARRRRRGH is a meme just like "Aquaman talks to fish."

Going to give it to Ghost Rider , but its going to be a hell of a fight.

Hawkman beats T'Challa like a slave he used to own.

I don't know. It's like Green Arrow vs Hawkeye where its going to come down to minutia.

Clayface, assuming this is "ultimate clayface" Basil Karlo who can straight up create lightning.

Bucky because his gun and arm are bigger.

Elektra because assassin > thief.

What death battle do you wamt to see in the future anons? Also what three way brawl do you want to see?

Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers, or Frankenstein’s monster, whichever works best

holding out hope for Roy (Fire Emblem) Vs. Roy Mustang.

I don't think I have a 3-way fight in mind but I wouldn't be object to another Pokemon battle royale

After Gaara vs Toph I got real upset and tried to convince everyone that it was a stupid decision and Gaara clearly should have won. Now with time to reflect I can see that the true stupid descision was getting too invested in clickbait powerlevel YouTube arguments. This channel is dumb, everyone in this thread is dumb, and I am dumb for calling it dumb.

Bullshit. Even Pokémon fans said it was a mismatch due to how OP Digimon characters and monsters are. Where are you getting this “butthurt” from?

Oh thank fuck, was legit scared for a moment there

Attached: 1550873938486.png (808x783, 235K)

Gaara didn’t catch it by himself and it was already slowing down when he help catch it. Deidara beat Gaara earlier in Shippuden and Deidara’s thing is making bombs. The issue is that they gave adult Toph and some outside info for Toph and the animation had kid Toph. Later on in Avatar, she gets to use sand just fine. I still Gaara should’ve won, but the explanation they gave made sense as to why they thought Toph could win.

Tifa losing sucked. I don’t care for Scout. Gaara losing was iffy, but I think they gave a reasonable explanation as how Toph could win. They don’t pussy out, but they do sometimes get things wrong here and there. That’s fine.

Jotaro needs to be close to people to actually use his abilities effectively. He’s also kind of a dummy, and prefers to get up close and personal to punch people in the face.

>Wario vs King Dedede
King Dedede saved the galaxy in an alternate time line and can keep up with Kirby.

it ain't a fair fight.

I mean she still took two losses in a row

True, but they were far more gentle with her in this one then they were in her previous.

The time it takes Ken to go ghost mode is about as much time as it takes JoJo to fire off a time stop. Before JoJo closes the gap, Ken is a ghost and JoJo is fucked.

Eh, you kinda gotta be with someone who lost for the second time

But it is a funny fight.

Stay
Humble,
Asscheeks
Zapped,
Ass-
Mad

Attached: a single bolt of lightning.jpg (497x767, 118K)

I unironically can't imagine doing this for a living

Imagine pouring all this fucking time and effort into making these battles and all the fans care about it powerlevel arguments and who wins vs who doesn't as opposed to literally any other part of the episode. One of the worst fanbases on the planet

>Time and effort
It's pretty lucrative when all they have to do is read a script. They farm out the animations and research to other people.

Yeah I'm not saying they're hard workers (the sheer amount of episodes show they're not) but the fanbase is objectively dogshit

kirby destroyed Majin Buu. Dedede survives Kirby all the time

Eat a dick. Any show that makes weebs cry like this is great.

>getting paid to powerlevelfag when Yea Forums and fags like Seth do it for free
a fanbase centered around powerlevel faggotry was always gonna be trash, doesn't mean the job sucks

I mean, it has a multiverse, and it implies each game cartidge is its own universe, so...

what the fuck is wrong with Seth

why does he take everything so goddamn seriously

>Implying Salt the Programmer isn't mocked by people that like DB
>Implying there isn't a gulf between DB and shit like VS Battle wiki.

>Atom vs Hank Pym
pym stomps
>Red Tornado vs Vision
don't know enough about red tornado to answer
>Green Lantern vs Nova
any one of the earth lanterns would win
>Martian Manhunter vs Professor X
J'onn wins
>Etrigan vs Ghost Rider
i'm leaning towards etrigan but it might depend on which ghost rider he fights
>Hawkman vs Black Panther
nth metal is way more OP than vibranium
>Deadshot vs Bullseye
bullseye wins
>Clayface vs Sandman
sandman wins
>Red Hood vs Winter Soldier
bucky wins
>Catwoman vs Elektra
elektra wins

>more Marvel/DC fights
please no

This is your brain on mouse paranoia

Popeye vs Stale

Bring on that reinforce goodness!

Damn autocorrect, I meant Popeye vs Arale

Toonforce

Oswald the lucky rabbit Vs. Bugs Bunny

Which power ranger teams wins in a battle royale?

>Shazam is usually on par with Superman
>DB says Superman beats Goku
>Goku beats Android 18
>DB says 18 beats Captain Marvel

Can't say I'm shocked.

>thinking Disney gives a shit about some random web animation show on YouTube
How fucking paranoid are you people?

The little girl felt more genuine that the friend.

>greatest hero of Terry's time.
Considering Batman Beyond is bad end galore that is not saying much.

>Some say DB wanted Carol to win but since people already called how the fight was going to end, they changed the ending at the last second.

What about rangers with rangers from past teams? like the black ranger in Dino Thunder

>source: my ass

What about that yellow chick owned by the same company that owns death battle getting to win against Tifa?

Lol I didn't know namor had fans to defend him

Is rogue a bid deal? I always thought she was some mostly forgotten side character

To be honest, the only two fights there we really need are Green Lantern vs Nova and Red Hood vs Winter Soldier. Everything else is window dressing.

You got to have J'onn fight someone to have the original 7 JLA members stomp a mudhole in their Avengers counterpart (baring Superman who probably will never be used again).

The green machines are the only O7's not to have a death battle.

Kirby is weird, bro, but that's legit a subpower of the Star Rod.

>You didn't even get it right.
I did. That's literally how it shoots stars. You're talking about it's main shtick, but it also gives star mastery.

Immortality and invulnerability are different things. Vampires are immortal but they can be killed.

I am shocked. I legit expected them to give it to Carol. Good on them.

I think you're confusing immortality with eternal youth. Immortality is literally "not death" (incapable of dying), not accounting for age or vulnerability. Eternal youth is more like what you described, can be harmed and killed but doesn't age.

Would Billy have passed the test if the 7 Sins were still in that cave? Billy was humble enough to admit he wasn’t special, but couldn’t the Sins tempt him with finding his mother in exchange for releasing them?

Most likely Super Mega Force even if we include megazords since they have the powers of all past rangers, a red ranger battle royale using the ones from Forever Red would also be fun to see

The point of the movie, I think, was that nobody was 100% pure and perfect enough to get the powers, but that doesn't mean you can't at least try to be better. The wizard basically took a huge gamble on giving that shit to Billy since he couldn't test him and was pretty much out of time, but Billy was able to rise to the occasion anyway.

what about Lady Shiva vs Elektra?

Who would be a good fight for spider-man? They dumped batman but we all knew theirs no way batman was winning that

I've become fond of the idea of Samson vs. Achilles

>No link
>Everyone believes it anyway
Holy shit you people are gullible.

Attached: Radar.png (245x296, 174K)

Attached: ok retard.jpg (845x828, 50K)

>If I keep saying it, it will be true!

The video came out yesterday for subscribers, got uploaded to YouTube and then deleted, there's also screenshots in this thread, it's not our fault you have to wait until tomorrow

Attached: Cry me a river dickface.jpg (640x803, 45K)

This was starting to be a good thread until someone decided to bait again.

Anyway, which villains do you want to see in the monster society of evil?
I say Mr. Atom would be cool, a robot would definitely be Eugene's main arch considering he could control electricity and "talk to machines" in the comics.

Attached: whos-who-15-monster-society.jpg (1200x632, 686K)

>Wario vs Dedede
Wario Land 2 and 3 have shown that Wario is straight up invincible, how can Dedede win?