Treasure Trekkers

This show was just announced today at MIPTV. It seemed kind of interesting, so here's the trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=DVzo3vvT2GA

Attached: Treasure Trekkers - CAKE.mp4_snapshot_02.39_[2019.04.08_13.27.33].jpg (1280x720, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

treasuretrekkers.co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The series follows a trio of heroic mice who travel the world as preservers and protectors of priceless artifacts, exploring themes of empathy and respect along the way. Friedman is executive producing the 52 x 11-minute series alongside former-Lazytown Entertainment EVP and EP Agust Ingason. Oscar-nominated director Thierry Marchand (Oktapodi) and head writer Andy Yerkes (Yoko) round out the creative team.

Mice are for lewd.

I'd trek the sister

Some concept art I found through Google.

Attached: AnimationShowreels-B-waterAnimationStudios_treasuretrekkers02.jpg (1220x784, 75K)

Strange how tomb raiders - aka grave robbers - are the heroes of this story.

Attached: TREASURE TREKKERS.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

Did that trailer just outright spoil the endings to several episodes? It looks like it was meant as a sales pitch for the series, not for anyone who might actually want to watch it, so it’s hard to tell the actual quality. It doesn’t look like worst thing though.

Of course, mouse sister lewds when, but also, robot mouse girl lewds when?

Do not lewd the fucking mice you furries

Seems the robo-mouse girl is named is MSB.

Attached: 2_msb_posed_v02.png (3840x2160, 3.87M)

I take it back, she’s way too cute to lewd, definitely in the hug not fug category.

Some character descriptions.

Attached: 1.png (799x854, 1.13M)

Attached: 2.png (778x711, 972K)

Guess it's not MSB. It's Ms. B.

Attached: 3.png (698x387, 442K)

Example episodes. But this is the last page of Cake Entertainment's brochure for the show.

Attached: 4.png (722x728, 893K)

OF COURSE the twat character is the BRAINS. Women can't ever be stupid. And also she's flat chested to be politically correct. So not sexy and smart as dictated by the western beta loser male culture. A problem that persists on ALL western animation. This show is shit by default. Man I hope Muslisms rape western women and kill every single western beta loser.

The monkey is really unappealing in 3D.

Professor cat looks smug as fuck.

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 948K)

>mouse sized monkey

Attached: addup.png (480x360, 106K)

This show is operating on Sly Cooper logic. In that game franchise even mouse anthros are larger to be around the height of the bigger animals.

sure, but they also represented something, and their size helped you recognize their function in group.

meanwhile we got a a tiny monkey with mouse hoodie because ???

Attached: sly2.jpg (800x600, 194K)

Because he wants to fit in. It's always a good message to send to the kids. Conform to society or you'll have no friends.

Bentley's girlfriend is Penelope the mouse, she's taller and way bigger than Bentley. So that's what I meant.

Yup they are real

Attached: finger-mokey.jpg (474x434, 29K)

speaking of hammy messages, did that girl REALLY had to say the Aesop of the episode so ALOUD?

there are ways to include them organically.

Attached: snapshot20180707170637.jpg (854x480, 63K)

There is still a large contingent of writers who believe children are stupid and that you have to spell things out for them in order for them to understand anything.

That left one doesn't look right, is it because he's the ethnic black one?

or they just know they're writing for garbage show that was only made to fill in time slots at some obscure channel

Attached: pawpatrol1.jpg (1100x619, 75K)

cute feet

But it looks more like blackface the way he's trying to make himself look like mice, doesn't help that apparently the mice actually are african-equivalents in this setting. Hopefully the group of people that always try to find shit to be offended about in everything don't find out about this series, they'd probably throw this harder than when a voice actor is doing a voice that doesn't match their ethnicity.

Just because there's an African tribe of mice doesn't mean that all mice are African.

So it's like a cross between the Rescuers, and Rescue Rangers, but more eco and cultural than Paw Patrol?

ok, you got a point there.

you cant show fragile women on a kid's show, what would little girls think?!

Attached: 1379401751469.png (720x540, 669K)

Some early production work. It looks a bit lifeless but the design is solid.

Attached: AnimationShowreels-B-waterAnimationStudiostreasuretrekkers.jpg (1600x900, 66K)

Show actually has a website already. Yet it doesn't even premiere for a long while.

treasuretrekkers.co/

Attached: download.png (1366x922, 892K)

these monkey eyes are too big.

Attached: beaks scared.png (350x409, 132K)

They say big eyes are expressive but I've always found them off-putting. Characters begin to look alien if their eyes get too big.

Attached: tt.png (666x762, 626K)

That must be the tiniest monkey in the jungle.

Let me guess, the girl mouse is very smart and into science.

She's smart but not into science. She's more of the action-girl. The boy mouse is the gadget guy.

Of course got to fit the propaganda that women are smarter than men. Even the new Live Action Dumbo movie had this about the little human girl wanting to be a scientist.

yes yes this pleases my mouse fetish

Does that monkey identify as a mouse?

>someone used my crop

Attached: ermine 3.png (989x659, 956K)

Go outside.

Well, animation is great. Now all I need is...... good writing. Will this show actually have that?

It's apparently made by the remnants of the studio that made LazyTown, so... maybe? Depending on what you mean by good writing. It could have some cleverness to it if nothing else.

I have no problem with comedy, so silly is okay. I am just allergic to STUPID.

One more qmud to let more people know this is a thing that exists.

Cake Entertainment actually has a few episodes up on their website, but they're password protected. It's hard to tell when the show will actually premiere, or where it will premiere for that matter.

My guess those are for investors and animation websites only.

Surely there’s a way to crack those passwords? Or possibly pull off a little social engineering, and pose as someone interested in buying the series to get access to the free samples?

That wold make sense, if you were dealing with....... let's say, the original scripts for the new Space Battles movies. But this show? You don't even know if you will like it. Definitely not worth the trouble. And do you want Yea Forums get even more negative press for harbouring 1337 haxx0rz who steal people's content? You want this place shut down over this new show you don't know much about?

Cake is a pretty competent distributor so the show should be airing somewhere within a year. Then it's only a matter of finding them.

We needed a return to old-style pulp adventure anyway. Get some Indiana Jones and Doc Savage style stories in that mouse adventure. The Shadow might be a bit much.

Jesus Christ, why do you care if she's smart and who says she's the smartest out of them? I guess female characters can't be intelligent anymore then.

Blackpilled spergs usually talk like that. I learned to recognize them with time.

Lose the beanie and replace the monkey with the robot, and I'm sold

What's wrong with the beanie?

Looks unkempt, though the mouse girl sounds accordingly

Nah, probably just parts of dream sequences or daydreams. Classic mislead for trailers.

So did Guardians Of Luna. Site opened in like 2002, still no show or footage beyond the 2 minute promo video from 2013.

That's pretty disappointing but there also might be some kind of board or test group that takes precedence over actual writers, and this group might as well be 50-something men in suits who've never seen their own children or just dumb moms.

I hope in the end the show won't be doing this.

>animation studio is literal who with only one aired series so far (lost media?)
Maybe it ran out of budget or motivation

>OUR MISSION
>Good Works Foundation strives to encourage children to learn about giving by helping them to understand that giving is more than just a one-time occurrence; it is a lifetime practice that can change the world for good.
>We believe that giving inspires giving.
>To this end, the foundation has given thousands of books to children around the world as a part of reading and relief programs. The foundation has also supported ONE BLUE SKY, a community mural program for children in Mosul, Iraq.

>TREASURE TREKKERS & GOOD WORKS
>Treasure Trekkers is an animated series designed to model behaviors that kids can aspire to and learn from, like showing kindness and giving.
>In every adventure, the Trekkers learn the importance of generosity and ultimately discover where the true treasures in life can be found.
On one hand, it's a honorable goal, I guess, on the other hand it's probably not going to make an interesting cartoon.

it's DOA.

Attached: brainletkrom.jpg (466x448, 28K)

MSB needs something more reliable than just a single wheel

Attached: 1530306177622.png (407x877, 150K)

I don't think that the hoodie looks good either.

Described in a blurb-like way, Totally Spies sounds boring and been done. But in execution, it's one of /co's favorites.

well spent study time.

That trailer music is just atrocious.

I'm sure your time was swell spent. I bet you think every woman whose rejected you are the problem.

Again, it's made by some of the LazyTown people, and LazyTown was basically full of the same holier-than-thou morality messaging.

Or maybe just remove the wheel altogether

Attached: 1552388295040.png (616x877, 290K)

I like the wheel. It's sort of like a subtle computer mouse joke.

who the fuck uses wheeled mouse nowad

The thumbnail makes it look like the mouse on the left has a huge creepy grin and long yellow buck teeth.

it's not a mouse

Maybe he identifies as a mouse.

subtle.

What’s that warning about don’t fist androids? She could give you a lap dance and leave tread marks...
That looks much safer for sticking something in...
So basically just replace her wheel with a red laser cunny?

Cannot unsee.

>cunny
For what purpose did you bring up that word?

Damn you.

Don't use that word

Attached: 1542938124410.png (423x304, 81K)

Am I missing something? The word “pussy” is overused, and I only use “cunt” as an insult since it has connotations of being a filthy, disgusting, smelly, worn out open sewer festering between a diseased whore’s legs, while “vagina” sounds too clinical and “vag” reminds me of Third Wave feminists, which just brings us back to nasty cunts...