I don’t care if comic sales are going down because something doesn’t need to be popular for me to enjoy it

I don’t care if comic sales are going down because something doesn’t need to be popular for me to enjoy it.

Attached: 3E253A89-5447-423E-8E02-8CFC2E80DD43.jpg (320x312, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f_qBDmqf-L0
comichron.com/yearlycomicssales.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Basepilled and kinda red.

Not that it matters, comics sales aren't really going down despite the alarming calls of comicspocalypse.

The comicspocalypse has been going on for more than 20 years.

That's more like dementia than the apocalypse, but yeah. Arguably longer than that even, considering the 90s sales were largely due to speculators and the quality was already nosediving.

No it started in the 50’s

I think sales for media that can potentially be created by solitary enthusiasts entirely should go down to nothing (besides donations) and stay there forever.

But this could go for almost any form of media, from documentaries to animation. What do you think about freelance artists selling commissions?

Attached: F469BA0C-8FFB-4CCB-B0B6-9F30EDE97CBE.png (500x646, 159K)

Why does your retarded ass think that? Are niche hobbies existing a strain on your brain or something?

Gr8 b8

I think there should be more of them and all the corporate capeshit peddlers go fuck out of business

Why does your retarded ass think that? Are niche hobbies existing a strain on your brain or something?

What about corporate entities that don’t just sell capeshit, how do you feel about Dark Horse or Dynamite?

What the fuck do you think this cultural shift would even accomplish? What constitutes ‘media that could be created by a solitary enthusiast’? Because as I see it, that could be any and all media. This second post implies you’re just a faggot whining about capeshit, but that doesn’t line up with your first post, which implies all niche media deserves to die- what the fuck are you trying to say?

>people keep falling for it.
youtu.be/f_qBDmqf-L0

Sauce? Find me one reputable source that doesn’t belong to Disney.

Which are owned by Disney

Most news sites. Find an independent source.

Oh hey, caught this thread when it was beginning!
>doesn’t need to be popular for me to enjoy it.
But it does to be produced

That's called a webcomic

Attached: the_seer__page_16_by_xmadame_macabrex-d5ogyp6.jpg (751x1064, 217K)

>jeffu husbando
What’s this?

Also
>implying I can’t reread the things I enjoy

Comichron

And? Fucking retard.

And?

Provide the source.

Comichron is the source you retard. Learn to use words properly if you want to be spoonfed information.

Spoon feed me, provide your source.

comichron.com/yearlycomicssales.html

Attached: icv2-comichron-2017-time.jpg (720x849, 93K)

>it’s just inflation
I fucking knew it.

>i can't argue so I'll accuse it of being wrong

We know

Is this bait or do you just not know what inflation is?

I wonder who that image reminds me of. Hmmm

Attached: Peterson-2-Screen-Shot-2018-03-21-at-7.06.04-PM-copy-1080x692.png (1080x692, 587K)

Attached: Dil.png (320x312, 180K)

Well played
>mfw

Attached: Feel-Stupid-And-Wrong-Part-1-Divorce-is-Not-the-Remedy-1-760x422.png (760x422, 389K)