How Come DC Never Had Thier 'Annihilation'?

Why Is DC's Cosmology So Lacking Compared To Marvel's?

Attached: APR050356._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x553, 85K)

What? They had their story of a universe wide attack from an outside threat that was willing to destroy an entire universe to get what they want.

And they've had stories that involved cosmic threats or cosmic entities. What do you think Blackest Night or Convergence would count as?

Attached: 3847085.jpg (600x908, 169K)

Sinestro Corps War you fucking casual.

Why does everyone like to pretend that Green Lantern shit doesn't count when it comes to DC Cosmic?

Read a Green Lantern book, faggot.

You Lanternfags are so annoying, I'm well aware of Green Lantern, but how come that's all you people talk about when it comes to Cosmic DC Comics?

Name another Cosmic character who's actually relevant instead of sucking John's dick.

That's not what this thread was about. It was about cosmic event stories, which the few that are, are GL related. Which is an undisputed fact.

Now thread could be "what does DC have for cosmic" which would be a different thread. You could list off all the GL stuff, as well as Legion of Superheroes, L.E.G.I.O.N. and R.E.B.E.L.S., Adam Strange stuff, maybe Hawkman stuff, etc.
But most of those listed aren't a big enough focus to get a crossover comic event based on them, and most sadly aren't successful/popular enough to keep an ongoing book going.

Though talking about it now does make me wanna list the 52 and the cosmic part of that story dealing with Lady Styx.

>Name another Cosmic character who's actually relevant instead of sucking John's dick.
There's more to green lantern than geoff Johns.
Read more comics.

Dr. Fate

That's magic, not cosmic.

Even if Fate is Cosmic (he isnt), when was the last time he did anything or had an on going or better yet, didn't go crazy or evil?

There was an ongoing during N52 that was okay.
New user who was a college student trying to learn how to use his powers while thrown into the deep end.
Kinda had a Jaime Blue Beetle/Spider-Man kinda thing. But I often think I was the only one who enjoyed it.

Attached: Doctor_Fate_Vol_4_2_Variant.jpg (900x1384, 411K)

I liked Sonny Liew getting work again, but think that Levitz should stay retired

I think what makes Annihilation unique is that it was about the losers and the dregs. I mean the main characters are Drax, Nova, Super Skrull, and Ronan. With the supporting cast consisting of some guy named Peter Quill (literally who?), Gamora (aka Adam Warlock's ex-girlfriend), and Moondragon and her girlfriend. And they're fighting a washed-up old FF villain juicing on Cosmic steroids.

I mean the highest profile characters involved were Silver Surfer and Thanos, and Silver Surfer had a mini but spent most of the actual event in chains while Thanos groveled to Annihilus (for reasons, but I digress.)

>think what makes Annihilation unique is that it was about the losers and the dregs.
That's what L.E.G.I.O.N. was like too (also Giffen for a bit), but it was mostly OC's. Lobo was by far the most well known character in that book, and he also happened to have Giffen dna.

Vril Dox, faggot.

Not knowing about books like R.E.B.E.L.S. is pathetic.

It being an event about the lesser known characters is part of why I enjoyed it. Civil War had all the popular Marvel characters and I hated Civil War. Annihilation feels way more cohesive and the changes of status quo or events that happened actually ended up giving us good shit. Most of the post-Civil War era of Marvel outside of cosmic stuff was pure garbage, imo. It took till after Secret Invasion for me to pick up non-cosmic Marvel books and then One More Day happened. It seemed like the only shit with any direction of where to go was Marvel’s cosmic side of things. Even fucking Daredevil sucked. DAREDEVIL. Remember when he got possessed bun Hand ninja demons? Fuck that shit.

>Name another Cosmic character who's actually relevant
Fucking Superman you casual.

>Superman
>Cosmic
At least ya should have said Mon-El. That would have been a better guess.

I guess that Marvel has so few COSMIC events that when they happen, they're pretty memorable. I still recall Annhilation with a lot of love, and TIME RUNS OUT is still my favorite 616 Marvel storyline.

TIME RUNS OUT and the Incursion Saga, man.

That was some epic storytelling decades in the making. I'll never see it's like again. Everything building up from Civil War , to the Illuminati, the growing divide between Captain America and Tony Stark- goddamn everything was just great.And the fact that there was no winning was even better.The characterizations where perfect. Captain America had become such a fucking grim, tired bastard unwilling to compromise in the face of reality, and Tony had become a man willing to do ANYTHING to survive and see the future happen? It was great.

DC has never written anything close.

I'll take New Gods for 400, Alex.

>Name another Cosmic character
The New Gods, Adam Strange, Hawkman, Challengers of the Unknown, The Legion of Superheroes. Fuck, the Justice League goes into space and does cosmic shit all the time. Unlike the Avengers, the JL actually does tend to hang out with other planets and Earth in the DCU has a reputation of being one of the best places out there BECAUSE it has guys like Superman and Batman. Marvel’s Avengers tend to go into space way less than the JL does. The fucking X-Men have gone into space more times than the Avengers have.

How ironic that annihilation is written by a writer known for his DC books

>mfw your ONLY favorite marvel comic event is written by a JLA/LOBO DC writer

Attached: 1518182242123-sp.jpg (486x611, 66K)

>JLA
FUCK. I meant JLI damnit

> How ironic that annihilation is written by a writer known for his DC books

Ok, so why would anyone care? Does Rann Thanagar War compare to Annihilation?

DCucks...

my opinion is that Giffen wrote a better modern marvel era event than any of their "favorite" writers
DC is not original nor smart nor better, they have bendis and Didio for fucks sake but whatever mr company war fag

Attached: 1526765800513-co.jpg (1080x625, 117K)

And Rann Thanagar War was written by a guy primarily know for his Marvel work. LMAO.

Exactly. DC's Cosmic landcape sucks on a fundamental level. That's what happen when you publish 87 Batwank books.

>TIME RUNS OUT and the Incursion Saga, man.
Jesus christ. Do you clap and ask for more when you're fed shit?

And Marvel’s magic and supernatural has always sucked, what’s your excuse for them?

They never focused on the weird stuff and only really stuck with the Lanterns, hence why when they tried to expand, they only expanded them: Rainbow Lanterns, B&W Lanterns, First&Phantom Lanterns, Invisible Spectrum.

All horrible and uninspired ideas, the last good additions to the cosmic lore for DC was Sandman, and even it would work better on its own.

Nah, it's better but since you only like capeshit in space of course you'd prefer marvel.

>implying

>DC is better
lol nice one

DC's only real cosmic shit's GL so it's not like they have enough titles for variety to begin with

It's a constant.

But it doesn't? What's your complain about it? The fact that magic has rules and it is not everyone's secondary power?

Marvel magic ain't that bad desu. It's not as good as DC's but it's not bad

Yeah, even if you said the bs decades ago it would still be a funny joke

Nice try, kid.

Whatever runs your boat, don't wan't to crush your crystal castle of lies any further.

Alright, drone.

>laughs in doctor strange

Based retard

Attached: 5145A326-31E0-45E8-8C19-C92379957C74.jpg (1896x2560, 1.01M)

The Legion you cock guzzler.

It's only in JLD that he went full on evil you casual moron.

>Marvel cosmic good

Bullshit.

Space Knights are dead/forgotten. Nova Corps are dead/forgotten. Nothing came of Annihilators. Silver Surfer got cucked into Dr. Who fanfiction. Guardians are a shell of their former self.
Meanwhile DC has Morrison on Green Lantern.

Check fucking mate.

DC is more about Magic than Cosmic.

>The fact that magic has rules
Does it really or do they just mention them in an inconsistent manner to handwave plot holes?
> it is not everyone's secondary power?
Doesn't that suggest that DC has more magical characters then? So what you're basically is if you want to read magic then you should read DC.

That's a fucking lie. Quit bumping this thread for cheap company war bait.

This is very well ANOTHER fucking Tommy thread where he has to start ANOTHER pissing contest between DC and Marvel. Magic, Cosmic, Doctor Doom, the autist won't leave because you faggots give him attention.

Attached: 065465161.jpg (828x1416, 176K)

It's more like DC doesn't feel the need to separate the two where sorcerers cam and does show up in a cosmic setting and vice versa.

That's why one of the greatest Legion bad guys isn't a fucking wizard, right?

Name a Dr Fate rouge other than Wotan or Mordru you retard. My point is, Dr Fate is a non character exposition dumping relic left to rot due to Superwank.
DC got Green Lanterns and that's it. You fuckers even milked it so dry with arbitrary factions that people got bored of it. Rann Thanagar War has been rehashed so many times that it's a joke and New Gods are a meme right now.

Just stop talking fuck.

Yes user. I'd much rather have Venom as a fucking space knight than a GL run by Morrison.

Based retard.

>Name a Dr Fate rouge other than Wotan or Mordru you retard.
It's funny how a lot of your complaints are rendered null if you just read more comics.

Attached: Doctor_Fate_Benjamin_Stoner_008.jpg (922x665, 161K)

>DC got Green Lanterns and that's it.
Laugh at this moron throwing a tantrum and refusing to read the thread.

You're a joke, Tommy

Attached: Suck it Trebek.jpg (273x184, 6K)

Vandaemon.

>DC got Green Lanterns and that's it
That's a lot, we're talking about the entire universe when we're talking about the green lantern corps.

Attached: 2286153-jla7312.jpg (1800x968, 1.44M)

That's why Venom is selling more than Green Latrine right now.
Kent Nelson, user.
That's the problem genius.
* DC has holdovers from the Golden Age who tend to be magic-based.

Not an issue, but let's not pretend people care more about Fate than they do for Strange, user.

>kent nelson only

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 12K)

>let's not pretend people care more about Fate than they do for Strange, user.
They do, that's why writers like to use him more.

>Venom selling more than GL
But its not...

Idk yhe number for the physical but GL digital copies are selling quite well. Dk why Im responding to bait tho

Venom selling has NOTHING to do with Venom Space Knight, which was universally panned. Nice goalpost move
Oh look, another goal post move
There is more than GL in DC cosmic, which you willingly ignore in this thread

So is this what you do? Just pretend to be a faggot for attention? Because I have no idea why a casual would go on like this otherwise

Attached: OP.gif (480x360, 3.2M)

Name some for ALL Dr Fates then loser.

> They do, that's why writers like to use him more.

Good joke. When was his last on going, let alone a good one?

He obviously wants (you)s cause retards (me included) give it to them

>When was his last on going

The green Lanterns have pretty much saturated DC cosmic. There is hardly any other angle to DC cosmic than through them.

One of the first things annihilation did was wipe out the Nova corps. It then kept Earth hero's that aren't space based out of the setting entirely. It allowed them to reshape the cosmic landscape into something fresh.

Current Venom is doing well user. If we're bringing up old series though, Rann/Thanagar: Holy War was dogshit. What about JL Oddesy? You forgot that exists right?

Stop talking fool.

Now was it good user?
Exactly, memes aside, Marvel Cosmic is simply better. DC Magic Is more fleshed out

>Stop talking
Make me, faggot. You're the one pretending Venom is fucking relevant to cosmic shit. Christ you'd have more of an argument for The Fantastic Four, yet you're too stupid to even bring that up.

But lets face it, you're not here for discussion, you don't read shit, you're a simple (You) fishing for attention like always. So work for it, bitch. Dance for me. Go on, say something else stupid. We're all waiting for it.

These are fair assessments.

cosmic stuff is stupid and mostly ends up being convoluted and overly complicated.

>If we're bringing up old series though
Lets.
>Superman
>Hawkman
>Martian manhunter
>Lobo
>Darkstars
>Starman
>Adam Strange
>LoSH
>the omega men
>Blue Beetle
>Superboy
>L.E.G.I.O.N.

Yet hear you are throwing a tantrum, providing an encore for my theatrics, and igniting the 14 year discussion on why Marvel Cosmic reigns supreme in comparison to DC.

Give better arguments or leave the thread since you keep crying like a faggot, lol.

Where are they all now? All These characters never actually added to the cosmic landscape besides silver age stories. You're being intellectually dishonest and you know it.

>now was it good?
Yeah.

>DC
>Never focused on the weird stuff

Explain Convergence, one of the most beautiful clusterfucks of all time. Where every single alternative Earth and alternative timeline have a battle royale.
God I fucking love it.

Attached: Convergence_Poster (1).jpg (1200x648, 385K)

Annihilation was 13 years ago.

Attached: Star-Lord-and-Kitty-Pryde-2-Wu-Variant-Secret-Wars-SWA-351478754779.jpg (1028x1599, 315K)

>Never focuses on the weird
>DC, home of hypercrisis and an evil multiverse full of evil Batmen
Tommy kill yourself.

Read your thread, and actually come up with counter arguments

>Where are they all now?
Supergirl is in space right at this moment.

Attached: Current year.jpg (1041x1600, 468K)

>Vega System stuff
>Didn't add to cosmic landscape

Fuck off morrisonfag

Legion lost>>>>Annihilation
Prove me wrong

Livestream your suicide Tommy.

Legion Lost is meh. Five Years Later is the real gem that shits on both.

Annihilation is one of the best things Marvel has ever produced. Why do you want DC to copy it?

DCs cosmic stuff feels so off brand. Even with so much of it being tied to Hawkman, GL and even Superman.

Cosmic stuff is just more in Marvel's DNA whereas DC makes up for it with their mystic stuff

Suck my capitalist dick

Yeah grant as you say
Fuck off tommy with your shit taste

What the fuck are you talking about? Superman is the face of the JLA while cosmic Marvel is so disconnected from the rest Civil War went on during Annihilation.

Yeah that's why the Space Knights are all fucking dead and Nova Corps alternates between being dead and useless.

Kill yourself Tommy.

Fuck off Tommy, you bitchboy.

>Cosmic heroes on the JLA
Superman, Several Green Lanterns, Hawkman, Martian Manhunter

>Cosmic Heroes on the Avengers
--------

>DCs cosmic stuff feels so off brand
I disagree, and really "cosmic" is too nebulous of a term to serve as comparison to Marvel and DC.

Zitto pescarese zingaro

This is really all that needs to be said.

"DC is magic, Marvel is space" is a casual take like "DC is gods trying to be men, Marvel is men trying to be gods."

Tommy, you are cancer to this fucking board

Anyone like Morrison's Green Lantern? Looks like he's rewriting DC's cosmology.

What is your ideal DC cosmic?

>rewriting
Tommy kill yourself.

who is "tommy"?

inb4 newfag

Attached: check em.jpg (1252x704, 116K)

Bruh, we ain't care. Marvel Cosmic is better. Just because there's no cosmic Avengers dosentvmean that aint true.

How is that a bad thing you fucking idiot? Youre the readon the JSA didnt appear in the New 52 you Superfag.
I just meant having a good Cosmic story. You're right though.
You basement-dwelling fags gave thrown 'casual' around so much it's lost meaning. You'd be a moron to say that the latter statement isn't true. I know reading comics makes you feel like a contrarian, but don't blind yourself with manufactured feelings of exclusivity

Ladderbro live stream your suicide.

I think you just flat out admit that you're a no reading casual.

I read Annihilation through Thanos Imperative and it's all just pew pew lazers superhero stories except IN SPACE. Not impressed.
Hawkworld impressed me.

Attached: you can get angry if you want.jpg (215x212, 27K)

>Fate is EVUL now (again)
>MORE OC EVIL FATES
>mass massacre of magic characters
>Lucifer jobs
>parliament of trees gone
>Constantine is boom boom sparky man
JLD is so tiresome for DC magic. I wish someone else would take over the title

To expand on what I said here. I feel the Green Lanterns make the DC Universe seem small.

The rings know everything and everyplace. There is no feeling of exploration and Mystery. The Lanterns Control every sector. It makes the entire universe seem like a cops routine beat.

Also could you imagine a High stakes cosmic situation that didn't involve the Lanterns or the JL?

The Last time I was interested in DC cosmic was that Starro the Conqueror storyline.

Can’t forget depowered Zatanna and John “lung cancer” Constantine

>I feel the Green Lanterns make the DC Universe seem small.
Facts don't care about your feelings.

The Lanterns are a capable universe-wide police force. Hal was able to contain a bomb capable of destroying the universe by channeling main battery reserves.

It's why they show up in everything. They're actually really good at their jobs.

Compare and contrast them with the Space Knights and Nova Corps who are fucking jokes.

>They're actually really good at their jobs.
Huh, guess being event fodder is good at their jobs now, I suppose

>Event Fodder
>Staked the shit out of Mandrak
>Held the Source Wall in place
>Saved Highfather from assassination
>Saved the universe from being compressed into a quark.

Meanwhile the Nova Corps and Space Knights have...have....died? Yeah. Died.

Read some fucking comics Tommy.

OP loves cock

What does the Nova Corps even do?
I barely know any of them, were they really that insignificant?
Why hasn’t marvel pushed them? Its literally their lanterns right?

They die. That's what they do.

Fucking Nova (the space pirate) killed them all once.

Originally they were technically not the space police and only worked for Xandar. Eventually they grew into the space police but have had fuck all importance on anything.

Like most Marvel characters, Nova Corps is a copy of a DC idea but weaker and less competent.

Besides “space corps” they have nothing in common, from power set to organisation structure. Not sure how it can even be counted as a copy if they only share like what one characteristic?

Why are you acting like the space knights or the nova corps have ever been relevant? People only care about Rom and Richard, and Marvel can't use Rom anymore.

>Nova (the space pirate)
lol and you're telling other people to read comics

>A legion of uniformed energy users that draw power from a central world and whose ace is a hotshot from Earth

Yeah they totally don't have anything in common.

They're Green Lantern but yellow and incompetent like Sentry is Superman but yellow and incompetent.

>uniformed energy users
Besides being space cops, which this line describes
>draw power from a central world
No for the nova corps
>ace is a hotshot from earth
Arguable that Hal or any other earth lantern is their ace when they have far stronger green lanterns

>Xandar's computers aren't at all like the central battery!
Bitch please.

>Implying Jordan isn't the ace
Read some comics casual.

Fuck off casual retard

It's never made sense that the races of the universe would allow the Lanterns to enforce their law on their civilizations.

It makes every civilization in the DC universe incompetent and weak.

Hell now that I think about it what are the prominent civilizations in the DC universe?

In the Marvel Universe the Nova's ain't shit because the The skrull's, the Kree, The Shi'ar the Badoon, the spartax Actually have interstellar empires. They police themselves only lesser civilizations rely on the Nova's.

In DC every civilization bows to the Green lanterns. Shit like that is why DC space is boring.

>Marvel space is a WH40K level hell hole where you're likely to be fucked over by blue empire, green empire, bird empire, eaten by Galactus, borg'ed by the phalanx

>DC space is relatively stable and galactic evil has to look out for the space cops. Sun eaters are handled, Rann is a flourishing science paradise, Thanagar is an empire in name only having lost all its power, etc.

The difference between DC space and Marvel space is the same between DC Earth and Marvel earth and the same between DC heroes and Marvel "heroes."

Attached: (YOU).gif (480x270, 324K)

>Marvel space cops are so much better because they don't actually matter

Yes, I am confused by these too. I always believed Salaak deals with major intergalactic paperwork ala Hot Fuzz.

But I also want to see a story about the Green Lanterns of the Past before Sinestro and other modern lantern users.
I mean aren’t the lanterns like Billions of years old? They gotta have a story in between the first lanterns and modern GL somewhere right?

Marvel Space is Built like Star wars or Star trek Where there are seperate factions and their is no one form of Law.

Like all popular Space stories.

Didn't say they were better just that Marvel can have cosmic stories without having to include the Their mainstays because of how their universe is structured.

Good point.

> just that Marvel can have cosmic stories without having to include the Their mainstays because of how their universe is structured.
But DC does that all the time.
So much of this is just ignorance of DC cosmic on your part.

Legion is literally Star Trek with superheroes you retard.

No. DC is more like Star Trek and Star Wars where you have a single big centralized power (empire/federation) and several factions on the outskirts that don't necessarily get along with them (Qwardians, Thangarians).

Marvel is like 40K where life is cheap as fuck and unless you're earth you roll a die to see which evil faction fucks you because the space knights and nova corp are all piled up dead in the corner and the guardians of the galaxy are a bunch of memesters with a single space ship.

Not the same guy but can you name me a few space-faring empire in DC? I’m kind of interested in reading some of them if there were any.

>In DC every civilization bows to the Green lanterns

Attached: IMG_20190407_132236.jpg (567x551, 73K)

What is the Vega System you stupid fucking casual?

DC is more like Star Wars and Star Trek than Marvel. Marvel's outer space is a chaotic free for all where life is cheap. They can't even take care of Galactus for fuck's sake and all he does is eat planets.

>the spider guild
>the khund
>Thanagar
>the reach
>the dominators
>The durlans

Compare Atom to Ant Man?

imo cosmic events don’t really work well in DC’s landscape even though they do have them. Whenever you have a cosmic event in DC it’s always superman and batman fighting against some “multiversal threat” meanwhile the actual multiversal powers like The Endless, The Spectre, Lucifer Morningstar, Michael Demiurgos, New Gods, Etc, are just watching somewhere like “Should we do something... or do they have it?”

Attached: 36962582-3CE3-43B8-8206-C9B20EF97C6D.jpg (300x464, 26K)

Huh, I always believed that these guys never interfered in most cosmic events because inevitably the narrative and status quo will always make the heroes win.
I’m getting hypercrisis flashbacks now.

and whenever they actually use the spectre they downplay his power majorly

It's because those "multiversal" threats are just a small aspect of reality.

DC has zero variety. Most of their events revolve around Batman and his emo.

>Most of their events revolve around Batman and his emo.
They objectively don't.

it’s funny how none of you actually realize that the Justice League is DC’s cosmology. Half the fucking team consists of Aliens (Martian Manhunter, Superman, Hawkman and Hawkgirl) or People from basically other worlds. (Aquaman, Wonder Woman). Or humans who go to space (GL) Their base of operations is literally in fucking space, and they rarely spend their time on earth. READ COMICS.

Attached: 24ED24C0-3CCE-435B-B9AF-8C7500A4DAFA.jpg (933x927, 85K)

remember when Dream appeared in Dark Knights Metal? pepperidge farm remembers

Attached: 51A2B1F3-8B2E-43E9-B053-290BAE095340.jpg (1041x1600, 305K)

>when Barbatos was literally burning Dreams library

Seriously?

Attached: ng1.jpg (1620x1247, 428K)

Yeah but that was because Barbatos was wrecking his place up.
Old Dream would’ve been way less forgiving considering what he does to people for lesser mistakes than that.

Now I just flatout hate Dark Nights:Metal but this proves the scaling with the higher powers.

The Dreaming (current series) and Carey's Lucifer also kind of painted the image that Daniel just plain sucks as an abstract being.
Dreaming has him waltzing into a trap due to inexperience, and Lucifer literally invaded his domain and told him "so what? What are YOU going to do about it?"

I don't like Dora.

The last two issues have been Dora-free

I hate Dora but the Dora issues were pretty damn good... save for Dora. Last two issues have been iffy.

Also parallel universes.

It does feel like DC has less space alien stuff that's actually cosmically important outside of Green Lanterns and their villains. Usually actually important cosmic beings like the Monitor and Anti-Monitor are straight up tied to the origins of the universe itself, so they don't really feel "alien" in the same way that cosmic marvel does.

Nice try you facetious retard.
Dark Nights Metal prices this, as does Cosmic Oddesy.
So why do people like Marvel Cosmic more you obteuse retard.

>So why do people like Marvel Cosmic more
Woah, where did you get this statemen from user? Lel
Nah, I think Marvel and DC are pretty tied when it comes to cosmic stuff. Its just that people perfer different aspects of each universe. Like if people were to choose between Vertigo and 4th world Kirby stuff, I’m sure people will prefer Vertigo. Just saying not hating.

>It does feel like DC has less space alien stuff
Bruh

Attached: 6507037-28872490_1638064799604695_1250122498385004714_n.jpg (632x960, 115K)

>Why do people
Tommy isn't people.

>Also parallel universes.

I think that's a big part of it.

Imagine two art students who are given an assignment to draw ten pictures of buildings.

The first artist draws ten of the most famous buildings from all around the world. That's Marvel.

The second artist draws ten pictures of the same building, but each drawing is done in a different style. One looks like a 1930's cartoon, another abstract and surreal, another like a sketch with darkly inked lines, etc. That's DC.

They have different priorities.

Attached: Me and This Army.jpg (1600x1230, 862K)

Based cosmic marvel retard springs up once again.

Johnsfags are autistic and sad

>user literally think Geoff Johns created the green lantern corps

>But most of those listed aren't a big enough focus to get a crossover comic event based on them
That was true for literally all of the characters in the Annihilation-through-Thanos Imperative era of Marvel Cosmic before the first Annihilation series and they still made it happen.

>Name a Dr Fate rouge other than Wotan or Mordru you retard.
Dormmamu and Mephisto are the only Strange rogues I can name off the top of my head and I'm not even sure that the latter is considered a Strange rogue.

>I feel the Green Lanterns make the DC Universe seem small.
While this is technically true it shouldn't be. Most GLs should barely get a glimpse of their sector, there are two of them for fucking light years across any given area.

Marvel's cosmic was like 90% Jim Starlin on drugs.

His Green Lantern makes me think of the scifi stuff in his Animal Man, which was interesting stuff and the true glue that kept ya reading between the meta stuff it is most famous for.

Tommy is a dcfag you twat

Wasn't the Aliens in Animal Man retconned to be agents of the red in disguise in the new 52? Or am misremembering this.

If you're OP, you're an IDIOT. Invasion was an entire cosmic canon wide event. among others that other anons have responded to you with

New 52 does not retroactively change Grant Morrison's animal man.

I know that I'm just asking if they changed that part of his origin for the New 52 (because I liked the run) and did they though?

Hi laddercuck

Don't you mean Ladderbro?