So everyones seen the new clip now, and all you fucking crybabies are whining over nothing...

So everyones seen the new clip now, and all you fucking crybabies are whining over nothing. There's no way the Russo's have written Carol to fly up to Thanos's garden with the rest of the Avengers and pull a Justice League Superman on Thanos to defeat him

Carol appears cocky in the new GMA clip as a result of her intended flaws as a character. She overestimates her own ability, only believing she can take on Thanos. Once she meets face-to-face with the mad titan, she will have her ass handed to her. All the cocky talk from her is clearly foreshadowing of Thanos shutting down her ego in the first act, along with Thanos stomping the rest of the Avengers in their pathetic attempt of retrieving the gauntlet.

Anyone who honestly believes that Carol is going to play a major role in defeating Thanos needs mental help. Marvel has been gassing up Carol just to prepare us for Thanos completely humiliating her.

Attached: upc.png (607x427, 445K)

>Carol appears cocky in the new GMA clip as a result of her intended flaws as a character. She overestimates her own ability
You'd think they could have bothered to address this in her own movie.

Leaks have confirmed she's going to annihilate Thanos in the beginning and Thanos will destroy the Stones as a last ditch effort which will kickstart the rest of the film.

Get ready for pic related but with Carol and Thanos.

Attached: LankyFormalButterfly-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 778K)

gets into fight
goes in cocky
loses immediately
long recovery
rematch
humbled by defeat and great effort wins fight.

Carol is Creed II

How many times did Tony and Loki have to learn his lesson?

She has developed her sense of overconfidence over the 10 years between her movie and Endgame. She grows cocky mainly due to her being able to manage all threats on her own so far.

>Leaks have confirmed
What confirmed leaks? There hasnt been a single one that is confirmed to be accurate, and they all reek of bullshit

I agree with everything except the end. I doubt she's delivering the final blow to Thanos. It'll probably be Thor, Rogers, or Stark.

>He hasn’t seen the recent leaks

Attached: 74EE618C-D239-4719-9319-E50C7BB9514F.jpg (693x413, 68K)

Just like how BW lifted Mjolinir, right?

I've kept up with all the so-called "leaks" so far. I haven't found a single one to be plausible.

WILL CAROL GET NORSE'D

Every leak is bullshit. Russo's said no one's got it at all yet. Everyone on the crew is saying this movie in unpredictable which they haven't really done before.

*Is. Pardon me desu

>All the cocky talk from her is clearly foreshadowing of Thanos shutting down her ego in the first act,
could also be the start of an overall character arc that will span across a good hand full of movies ala thor.

>Anyone who honestly believes that Carol is going to play a major role in defeating Thanos needs mental help.
I think she will just as much as any of the other powerhouse avengers.

Carol is gonna get punched in the gut by Thanos?
Cool

Remember when it was confirmed widow would lift mjolnir and kill ultron by herself

I'm pretty sure Carol only has a fraction of the screentime that Iron Man, Thor, or Captain America have.

Actually, they defeat Thanos but Thanos kills himself and destroys the Gauntlet.

If James Cameron owned the MCU
>Iron Man (2008)
>Captain America (2019)
>Thor (TBD)
>Iron Man 2 (TBD)
>Avengers (TBD)

Remember when you faggots thought BP was gonna have a major role and hog the spotlight in infinity war just because he was black? And then his role was a background character with like 5 minutes of screen time.

Yeah you faggots need to have sex

>She grows cocky
she's already cocky in her movie, she's just given even more reason to be cocky at the end

Strange had a larger role and he didn't make a billion, so agreed

lol

>He believes random bullshit he reads online

Attached: 1552343525536.jpg (500x371, 14K)

exactly. Russo's know what their doing

Agreed. But she also seems to have grown more confident by Endgame due to being able to manage her self across the universe over the past 10 years.