Archie's Harem

So Archie has been with a blonde, a brunette, a redhead, a black girl, an Indian girl, a fucking witch...
How the fuck does he do it, bros?

Attached: 1554723397535.jpg (480x758, 174K)

He's part of a polyamorous trio who are all open to foursomes.

Cheryl>Valerie/Sabrina>Ronnie>>>>>>>shit>>>>>Betty. Idk who the indian girl is.

When has Archie been paired with Sabrina?

Monumentally shit taste

Are you fucking telling me Cheryl is not ultimate girl while Betty is the worst one?

Yes because Betty is the best, first of all. Cheryl over Veronica is true though

>Monumentally shit taste
Wow that’s a cruel thing to call a teenaged girl.

I don't like Betty because she's supposed to be this strong independent chick but she's on Archie's leash, Ronnie knows shes a ho and doesn't really hide it.

The latest issues

Attached: STL120164.jpg (1171x1800, 2.25M)

Well now Im curious. I realise I dont know when he dated one of the Pussycats either. Im super far behind on Archie lore

The Valerie thing was years ago, before the reboot.

He's a Chad despite being a red head goof

Betty is supposed to be yandere but they scaled it back in the past decades.

The Valerie thing was pretty common wasn't it? Also in that issue Betty and Ron noted that He and Valerie were really in love and unlike the relationship the two had with Archie, rofl.
That issue when Reggie and Betty get close after he saves Betty was great. My Man Reggie needs to ring Betty ngl

>that issue where Valerie looks into the future and not only sees her own married life with Archie, but also his possible marriage to Cheryl, Sabrina, Josie, Midge, and even fucking Ethel

Midge is also top tier, mafe me sad how she and jug split up in life with Archie in one of the universes

What does Valerie act like

Also qt disabled girl for you katawa fans

Attached: Harper_Button.jpg (205x205, 28K)

So what's the best Archie series/run/era for pure cheesecake?

>Archie
>cheesecake

I've never been able to find Archie characters attractive, they have this weird uncanny look to them.

Think it depends on the style, The comics with the simpler, thick lined faces are less attractive.

Adam Hughes did an Archie run

Attached: 61P-OhPcBBL._SY679_.jpg (457x679, 58K)

The most recent Betty and Veronica mini, and Dan DeCarlo's stuff.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 33K)

Archie's literally a harem anime protagonist, they're always dweebs that no woman would find attractive in real life but they get a lot of pussy regardless

>How the fuck does he do it, bros?
18 inch dick

Duh, they're usually written by fat japanese bug people

Who the hell is bottom middle?
Also it pains me knowing the my mom ''''''lost''''' all my archie books. While I was still living with her... Strange isn't it hahahaha

>Who the hell is bottom middle?
The sister of the token india guy they introduced in the late 00's, I saw her in one of the digest recently but forgot her name

What are these people's names

Sabrina is for Reggie only

Attached: sabrina11 014.jpg (970x480, 317K)

>No Jughead

What are you doing?

Reggie getting #MeToo'ed when?

Betty, Veronica, Cheryl
Valerie, ???, Sabrina

Tina Patel, Kumar's sister???

Amisha Mehta

Mid'-70s to around '84. They changed business models around that time and were more willing to let the artists get away with more risque work and stories.

After '84, the founders' sons took back control of the company and clamped back down on that sort of thing.

Attached: Betty and Cheryl.jpg (1031x516, 161K)