I really wish the new movie hadn't butchered Doctor Sivanna so bad so I could call this a 10/10

I really wish the new movie hadn't butchered Doctor Sivanna so bad so I could call this a 10/10

Attached: bcf~2.png (1458x1024, 142K)

Thanks Jonhs

Virgin Black Adam when?

I can’t believe it took me this long realize Rusty Venture is based on Dr. Sivana hence why his name is Thaddeus S.

Attached: 9CA18FE0-8D88-489E-99CB-5CB42BB57E9F.png (250x289, 125K)

What a shame.

Attached: _sivana.jpg (930x1404, 952K)

That whole board room scene was pretty Sivana
>Outlook not so good

This, i loved that character regardless, it was such a good film

add to this chad pic the fact with a machine he can create enough decibels to make a black hole many times bigger than the universe.

Mary Marvel preventing pantyshot

If anything, the movie took boring Johns Sivana and made it good. Actually, I'd say it took boring Johns Shazam as a whole and made it good.

Mark Strong just keeps getting these shit movies.

Eh it was a decent start for evil Savanna.
Could have shown him doing more science/research but a good start.

And I look forward to seeing him learning the same ways of bullshit science from Mr Mind in the sequel.

Its also worth noting Sivana's similarities to the early mad scientist incarnation of Lex Luthor, as Sivana actually predates Luthor. Luthor potentially being a copy of Sivana is amusing when you consider that DC claimed Captain Marvel was a copy of Superman to the extent that they killed Fawcett because they were so butthurt that Fawcett were outselling them.

>Shazam outperforming Man of Steel
History repeats?

They call him the world's mightiest mortal for a reason after all.

Everything Johns does is boring it's just so by the numbers it's hard to care about

Do we know if his kids exist in the DCEU?

Attached: 4ukkrd.jpg (780x1200, 387K)

Probably not then again I can imagine his character pumping and dumping bitches because of his insecurities.

I really wish they'd call him Captain Thunder and give Morrison a fucking hundred issue run with the character, Thunder world was amazing

Don't think so since it was Sivanna's beginnings.
He could have had some kids while obsessing with trying to find the rock of eternity, but they would likely be lame generic kids that wouldn't be what you're hoping for.

Did your friends like the movie?

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-120619.png (1204x1265, 314K)

His obsession with the wizard and existing family issues doesn't exactly paint him to be prime father material. At best it would seem like an asspull (good dad route)/hypocritical(bad dad route).

My friends liked it. I think they were expecting a Black Adam sting but I personally was so happy to hear Mr Mind's mechanical voice.

aw

cute.

Even before the change his daughter has a nice rack.

Georgia is beautiful in any form

Comic pleb here!

Have Sivana and Mr mind ever fought the Justice League?

Is it weird that I got bothered that they had Sivanna call Billy's home a "shithole"? It felt so... tactless for the character.

*Kind of*
You should read Justice, illustrated by Alex Ross, it's a fantastic introduction to DC if you're new to it

Attached: alex-ross-cover.jpg (2070x3101, 3.22M)

It felt like there was a minimum number of times someone had to say 'shit' in the movie, as if watching a woman burn alive and crumble to cinders wasn't enough to warrant PG-13.

I fI recall correctly, Mr.Mind was revealed to be the main villain of 52, though that focused on more obscure characters, so hes fought Booster Gold and other heroes on his tier at least.Generally Sivana doesn't concern himself with other heroes, in the same way the Joker tends to only fight Batman nine times out of ten, though I think Sivana did team up with Luthor at some point, don't ask me when that was though.

Sivana swearing was a bit off yeah, hes normally more eloquent than that. I'd imagine classic Sivana mocking them for being pitiful children living in some run-down shack while laughing maniacally. This Sivana was calmer and more serious though so i guess that wouldn't work here.

>tactless
We're talking about a guy who killed his own brother and father in cold blood, and had no issues with killing children.

OHHHH

Supes did have the Ultra-Humanite before Sivana, but your point still stands.

Attached: humanite.jpg (377x262, 35K)

Dude canonically named two of his kids Magnificus and Beautia, and turned his other two kids into his lackeys. Sivana has never been "good dad" material and probably dislikes his kids on some level.

It's a pushup bra and three inserts.

I always forget that guy wasn't always a Gorilla.

It...depends, both on continuity and writer. In the Golden Age, there would be stories now and then showing him to be a bad father to contrast with the happiness of the Marvels. Most stories though, made it clear that, while evil in all other aspects (and enjoying every bit of it), he genuinely does love his family and they all enjoy working together and feel bad when one gets left out or captured.

Also, he treated Beautia as more of a lackey than any of them, even manipulating her into running for president.

I think it's funnier to treat them as otherwise outright villains who really are a functional family.

Attached: sivanacry.jpg (450x330, 274K)

You think Magnificus is already Chad, but then transform and damn.

Your friend is a dog?

Silver age Superman was completely based on Captain Marvel. It was basically the sci fi version of Captain Marvel. They even got Otto Binder to write.

>he doesn't befriend bitches
Do you even the long game?

So are DC actually going to reprint the original Minster Society arc? How many times has it been cancelled now?

Attached: AnonWastesLifeOnCaptainMarvel.png (958x771, 143K)

I’m surprised that people actually want to Mr. Mind. Starro when?

This is perhaps the best greentext to hail from Yea Forums.

Doesn't this movie give Sivana every excuse to shift back to science? Imagine Mark Strong saying something like
>" I'm going to dissect you, Batson, and figure out how you and magic works. Then I'll patent it, sell it, change the world with literal lightning in a bottle. You won't be special, and you'll just be ignorant child who stumbled across something he never deserved."

I don't remember them in Justice, could you remind me what did they do? where they the ones who stole aquaman's brain?

I just want to hear Mark Strong deliver this monologue.

Attached: D6CD5F2C-47A7-485D-B049-5685DBE7419A.jpg (696x552, 234K)

More villain should just say "fuck it" and kill the hero while they sleep.

The depressing thing was, it was cancelled again weeks later.

So what drove Adam to unleash The Seven Deadly Sins from their original prison? He had more than enough power as champion. Was it a thing where he desired the genocide of Kandaq's enemies, and overestimated his ability to control them?

Attached: Black Adam DCAU.jpg (800x1327, 111K)

That’s why it’s so great.

Yep, though she had a ton of questions.

I thought he went all murder boner because his wife was killed or something

Attached: 906C8CD5-A405-471F-AC73-F4EEB8D06DAD.jpg (276x338, 51K)

Attached: 24CAFBCD-EE72-4338-BADA-F568D0E86BAF.jpg (1536x2048, 768K)

Best girl, would plot with

>Georgia shows more leg

>as if watching a woman burn alive and crumble to cinders wasn't enough to warrant PG-13.
That fucking hellish scream was terrifying.

Pretty much. It appeals to fans of the character in general much more than Curse of Shazam did. Even if you're hung up on the Captain Marvel name it's still something you'll probably like.

They had someone cast for his wife, though her scenes were apparently cut.

I'll never forget after hearing about his backstory where he falls in love with his waifu and his first thought is 'I'm going to put my brain in her body'.

Truly a man ahead of his time.

>someone
The producer's wife, who also had a role in Aquaman.
Anyway, I'm glad they removed that because it would've worked against the family team and the anthithetic nature of Billy and Sivana's characters.

This actually took me by surprise, I wasn't expecting it.

Well, they say the brain is the most important sex organ.

The best way to be with your waifu is to become your waifu.

I dunno.

Having Sivana dump his kids in schools to get them away from him so he could focus on his selfish quest to get back as his brother and father could have paralleled Billy ditching his families for his own quest for his mother AND her abandonment of him.

Attached: 79296D4F-3315-4999-AAF9-AEB084BF301D.jpg (1536x2048, 998K)

Sad but true.

Attached: hehulk.jpg (578x1024, 74K)

Plus it would also show off how petty he is when he gives them all awful names and bounces like that Johnny Cash song.

But the thing is that they are polar opposites. Sivana is anti-family, if you will so it would've make no sense to see him getting married, and even less so have kids. Instead of using his powers to build a family, like Billy did, he used it to destroy it.
I mean, I like the Sivana family in the comics, but I don't think they would work with this version of Sivana.

Plus you could start the sequel with the Marvels having fought them on and off.

Anti-family for his father and brother.

But those would be HIS kids, who would look up to HIM, and a wife who would idolize HIM.
Then he shoves them away because it isn’t good enough. Envy is never satisfied after all.

>Sivana has never been "good dad" material
Golden Age Sivana is a great dad. It's just that he and his kids are evil

In the movie, he doesn't come off as a character who would have a family at all. He's only interested in getting the power he was denied, he wouldn't bother with getting married. He doesn't want to be idolized, he didn't want to earn his father's respect. He just wants the power to destroy everything he couldn't have.
One of the best things about the movie is how tight the script was. Introducing his family would've make it sloppier and it wouldn't even have a payoff, as everything else that was in the movie.

Yeah, its that “family business” mentality.

>Anyway, I'm glad they removed that because it would've worked against the family team and the anthithetic nature of Billy and Sivana's characters.
It works better for the tiny, gnarled, hideous Sivana to have a blonde goddess for a wife because it makes him that much more formidable. Pity, because Natalia's fucking gorgeous even at 52

That would've been way better than his "I'll devour your hear, slowly" speech.

Doc. Sivana gives larger breast to any women
Best scientist ever

True.

I’d have appreciated a nod to it though.

I mean, you don’t spend 24/7 research on something, there’s time between data acquisition. He also had to play normal for his old man, otherwise he wouldn’t have been able to spend company money on his childhood obsession. Which is another thing I’d have appreciated a nod to, given he had to convince the old man that he believed he had suffered a delusion AND it was worth the money researching. He had at least 5 scientists there, one of whom clearly was prestigious.

Again, I love Sivana's family in the comic books. I just think it wouldn't have worked in the movie.

Natural ones.

His daughter is too good for mere silicone.

>He also had to play normal for his old man
I doubt he did. There's a reason why he wasn't on the board, and wasn't even welcomed there.

So what do you think he'll do next movie? I'd hate to see him as a puppet of Mister Mind. I guess so long as his genius is
Johns Sivana didn't really do anything. He was basically just there to unleash Adam. However he is currently working with Mister Mind in the ongoing. I think the problem was that he was supposed to be the lead in villain after CoS and it never happened until now

Ongoing resentment? He did cripple the old man after all.

>I just think it wouldn't have worked in the movie.
It really wouldn't have. There's no chaff in this.

Yes, but he obviously didn't care at all about earning his respect or consideration. He just wanted to get even.

I’d say a general partnership suffices. No need to have a puppetmaster relationship, as long as they both have the Marvels to fight there’s no reason to squabble over who takes over the world afterwards, and Sivana isn’t starting from the ground level in magic either.

Right, but somehow he had to get the old man to fund his clearly expensive research, but also has to stay disliked by his father and brother.

Having a family for show and selling the idea it really was hysteria and there’s somehow money to be made answers it and brings in his family for the sequel.

>So what do you think he'll do next movie?
Screw something up SCIENCEy at the end and get shrunken into his more familiar form as it backfires, giving Strong an out if he doesn't want to performance capture a third movie.

Did they say his father funded his research? He is a Doctor after all, and he could be successful on his own.

Doctor of what, and who possibly funded him with such a loose leash then?
Also, wasn’t he in the same building? It had the same interior colors.

Well Sivana now has full access to his family company (assume of course he can reclaim it). I think the purpose of Mister Mind is to show him that magic and science aren't all that different. He'll be the inspiration in his ear, and Sivana will use those ideas to make scientific wonders the world has never seen. Think of it, magic collectors that look like Proton Packs from Ghostbusters that suck the magic right out of Billy, or perhaps even pic related. A magical golem Sivana decides to improve by 21st century standards; MISTER ATOM

Attached: Mister Atom.jpg (1174x839, 178K)

I'd tap Georgia even before transformation

>Doctor of what
We don't know, and I didn't get the sense that it was in the same building. As a matter of fact, if I don't remember wrong, the guard had orders to keep Sivana away from his father. I doubt that'd be the case if they were in good enough terms to have him on his company and funding his research.

>He'll be the inspiration in his ear,
Thought that's what Billy actually meant when he said he felt the last sin inside of Sivana. They didn't say how many were out at first until he finally said it was envy, thought Sandberg went with a Kingdom Come nod and had Mr Mind being the one controlling Sivana from inside his ear or head like the "worms" did to Billy in KC.

The movie was great to me either way. Just seeing Sivana in these posted comic pages and the brave and the bold cartoon, I can understand how it would make people upset. Probably the most threatening and same time funniest villain I've seen. But the sivana was still a great villain in the movie for me despite the changes.

People are just a teenie bit disappointed that this Dr Sivana relies more on magic than his own noggin. Just think about the original Doctor Sivana; a BRILLIANT man who could fight a god using just his intellect and the tools of his own creation. He was so impressive even Lex Luthor applauded his work.

The orders were to keep him away from the board. He probably embarrassed them before.

Yeah, I was surprised by the amount of curse words in this movie. The MPAA has really been toning it down.

So is Freddie just a hypocrite because he only started being high and mighty right when he couldn't profit/live through Billy anymore?

Yes.

Although its more like being able to see clearly what you were doing when you’re on the outside. Plus, kids have a hard time with introspection.

Its still not addressed they were stealing from an ATM. Those things have cameras.

Georgia invented the iPod almost a century early and didn't think to monetize it.

You could write that off as Billy's lightning frying the footage/camera.

INT 18, WIS 7

Attached: 3FE00947-445F-4F7B-BEF7-D28179391821.jpg (915x1024, 418K)

For you

Attached: SHAZAM BABY.png (1366x1349, 2.09M)

True.

Still, you’d think one of them would have had some pause at it before or after.

I feel like you could have replaced them stealing the money then playing games on the expensive stuff with a scientist telling Sivana as he was headed to the door that his wife called and his kids need bail money and being ignored.

>ywn be Mary’s boyfriend who fucks Georgia behind her back
It hurts

>We don’t have Soundgasm anons to make stuff for us anymore
Suitcase wedgie tier.

Attached: 5A7FA925-E285-45FC-932F-C5E653EB9634.png (600x927, 1005K)

I think they're setting up to be comic Sivanna is the sequel.

>Movie already made back it's budget
>150 million after the first weekend
What the fuck Yea Forums and Yea Forums told me this was gonna flop

Attached: 1550873938486.png (808x783, 235K)

No, trolls and Yea Forums said that.

I’m shocked /pol/ didn’t flip their shot about the gay kid.

Or were they too busy being pissed at everything at once?

Legitimate question, is Superhero Pedro the first Gay superhero?

Or, you know, you don't have to be gay to not be into strippers.

But everybody knew this was going to be Johns Shazam.

Pedro was gay? Didn't expect that

Are you retarded? Sivana loves his kids so much and wants to rule the world with them. We're talking about a dad who's based enough to make Beautia President or Queen of the United States while he gets away doing ruthless shit so she has a better life.

Doesn't mean we can't be disappointed

Pedro was /fit/ he cared more about getting in shape than pussy.

>I’m shocked /pol/ didn’t flip their shot about the gay kid
Because it wasn't in the trailer and marketing, and that's all /pol/ knows. They don't actually watch stuff, let alone understand it.

>Pedro was /fit/
Yeah, that's exactly what the guy said.

You could argue pre-pubescence. But “not really my thing” doesn’t sound like it.

Also, depends on if you consider characters who are bi or gay in comics but unmentioned as such in movies. Or at all, Deadpool is clearly bisexual in the movies but tends straight and a lot of gay folks consider that to be just straight and horny rather than LGBTQ.

Holy shit /pol/ really does live in your head rent free

Movie version would probably learn to love them after being beaten by a family.

Even comics Sivana isn’t warm to them, reminding them of their faults openly. Calling Georgia ugly, Magnificus stupid, etc.

The comics already explained why she can't moentize it: nobody would patent the Ipod that Georgina makes. The music industry would want profits off her invention.

Considering that Sivana got chased out of Europe and called mad for his revolutionary inventions like the rocket, it's makes sense Georgina wouldn't make the same mistake as her father. The Sivana Family loves their homemade inventions for the sole purpose of flaunting it in the face of Poor Fags.

They have to, after spending fucking years here.
Like pic related.

Attached: 0288C569-9DCD-4C5F-87B4-3899BB49D0A4.jpg (480x360, 48K)

While I like CoS, it's a rather odd choice just replacing Black Adam with Sivana if he's just going to shoot lightning. The Sins do help though

Rock Johnson said on his Instagram yesterday that Black Adam will start filming in about a year. I really hope they can keep it up.

I feel like comics Sivana does love them, but he goes for the tough love approach so they strive for improvement.

Plus, he's still a better parent than most villains.

I just hope that China's underperformance doesn't mean they'll try to shove Black Adam in the sequel. I want a followup to the post credit scene.

True.

It would have been satisfying, seeing him take the same verbal abuse his own father used but with a lighter touch so they strove to improve rather than internalize it.

Small clarification. First gay superhero in a live action film. Obviously TV shows and comics beat him to the punch.

Debatable

I was asking full/exclusively gay.

Shazam underperform in China because they don't understand Billy Batson at all. The sequel will just have to throw caution to the wind and go full Fawcett Comics where Billy was braking physics each issue.

This film has magical girls in it and you're telling me China doesn't get it?

China only like big budget spectacles like Aquaman, the Marvel Movies and Transformers.

10/10 would juggernaut

Bobby in X2?

I want to fuck Georgia so bad

China isn't Japan.

Man I wish Thunderworld was an ongoing comic

There's an episode where an alternate Rusty comes in from another universe too, lol

powered or normal?

He isn't gay, he was refering to the music

I dont git it

Is this new

Did anyone else get emotional when Billy gave that child a stuffed tiger and said everything was going to be alright?

>it wasn't stupid and violent enough for the chinks

He's been there

Yep.

>anyone else get emotional when Billy gave that child a stuffed tiger
No, my stupid ass got excited because I thought he was going to do something silly and turn the tiger into Tawny or something.

I don't really know what I was thinking but oh well.

Attached: 131448247132.png (300x163, 4K)

Well the good news is you're guaranteed to get Tawny next movie

>Thinks reform school is an actual school

You naive fool.

Attached: MV5BOWFlMWI0MTEtM2I5ZS00ZjQ5LWIzYmItOTcyMDNmMjJmZDc1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE2NzA0Ng@@._V1_.jpg (1280x998, 568K)

They walked away though and did not take anything

Sivana was pretty cold blooded in this movie, Black Adam will probably be much less evil since the Rock wants to play up the anti-hero angle.

Yeah, plus that stuff with his mom

Here's hoping.

>Hoping
Nah, it's a fact. Sequel bait is the Seven Magic Lands, which is the current Shazam story now running. They literally just introduced Tawny

Nope, but the mom stuff got me.

Fuck his mom, what a piece of shit.

In Japan, Billy is voiced by Shinji's VA, Freddie has Usso's VA, and Mary has Konata's VA.

Sivana is voiced by DIO

Is it weird I wanted to have sex with her?

Maybe you just like trailer trash

Hope Strong plays his Son and Daughter in the Shazam Sequel
just use CGI to put his face on younger bodies.

Attached: 462px-086-BionicFlag.jpg (462x599, 152K)

Noraml and breed her into the matress

Good times. Well, not for the board members.

Attached: Black Adam eh.png (380x350, 253K)

Did he just math the Wizard's power?

Magnificus is already a chad. Did Sivana's formula turn him into a greek god tier turbo chad?

My man.

Attached: 1549038279224.gif (200x200, 288K)

I don't know a lot about Doctor Sivanna to know how he'd react.

Either that or boning a demoness.

Wisdom of Solomon says magic and science are two facets of the same phenomena, and offers Billy kickinng Sivana’s ass as evidence

But he did math, not science

>Teth Amon boned a demoness and got buttmad when everyone accusd him of being an evil fuck
>Lyssa throws herself at Sinistro in Nu52 and while he accepts, he tells her to her face he will never trust her because she’s crazy

I feel there’s an opportunity for a Chad Virgin/Virgin Chad meme for DC’s resident evil Amity Bros

t. quantum physicist aka licensed witch

But Science IS math

Attached: 1554687309642.gif (360x360, 25K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP MANHATTAN OR I’LL FILL IT WITH TACHYONS

That’s not Manhattan, that’s Hilda. I get the confusion, they’re both blue

damn I really need to start working on my bimbofication superhero team again

and the sequel is already being written

Attached: m18m4rsv.jpg (909x1052, 467K)

He seems to kind of let them do what they want. Unless you threaten the family.

>"Ask the ball if you're man enough to throw me out if this room"
>*throws his brither out of the window*
>"Outlook: He didnt fly so good!"

Ew.

Also, she kept her brains.

Made chuckle you cheeky bastard

Attached: 1417141047228.gif (267x199, 464K)

Take a blood sample in the middle of the night and look at your genes to make sure the child is treated for any health issues in it''s life

I didn't think she didn't, but my girls won't.

Damn it ya'll are gonna make me wanna fap to her now!

one thing i'd like to see in the sequel is Sivana go full mad scientist. Have a scene where after he breaks out prison he decides that "magic has failed me, now i will use the power of SCIENCE to defeat the champion!"

Attached: sivana comics.jpg (283x333, 48K)

god damn

what gay kid

The fat kid says something along the lines of "not my thing" when exiting the strip club.

North Star in Alpha Flight

I think what I love most about that scene is just how petty it really is. Granted that moment in his life changed everything, both by meeting the wizard and the car wreck which crippled his father thus resulting in constant resentment, but the fact that he kept that damn 8 ball.
You guys sure he didn't mean the song they were talking about?

Trailer trash is the fast food of sex. Even when it's wrong, it still feels great.

I don't recall them talking about a song while running from sivanna

Does Dr Manhattan not like Death Grips?

In the scene when exiting the strip club Freddie was the last to exit the building talking about the nice people and good music in which Pedro immediately replies "Not my thing". Which you could interpret a number of ways, I'm just throwing it out there.

Also god bless Darla's sweet heart asking for glitter and Mary being the responsible big sister protecting her innocence

darla said that the music was awesome during that scene. I don't remember if it was before or after pedro spoke though

Would my 9 year old sister like this movie or is it more adult-oriented?

Probably. As long as she doesn’t scare easily.

why would she said that, she is a girl genius.

It's like Gremlins tier. Harmless, nothing graphic, but there's some fucked imagery that could lead to some nightmares for sensitive kids. The Seven Deadly Sins kill an entire boardroom

How good is your sister at not repeating swear words? This is important.

>it turns out normal rusty is the evil one

she always scolds me when I swear and I tell her to shut the fuck up. She is a good girl.

well, I wanna watch it so I might just bring her along. No explicit sexual references right? Just good old fashioned violence then?

Well, a strip club scene happens but the interior is never actually shown,

There are two off screen strip club gags, it should sail over her head. And don't cuss at your sister, god damn it.

I'd be more concerned about her image of Santa Claus

she completely believes in santa claus, will the movie shatter her fantasy? she is a bit old for it but it might not be the best way. Sorry, last question.

older brothers are for fixing spoiled younger siblings

Well it doesn’t outright state Santa isn’t real IIRC, at worst, thats he’s kinda cowardly.

Well there's a running gag in the movie where a mall Santa completely ditches the act when crazy shit goes down.
>Pushing a child out of the way when Sivana attacks Billy
>Coincidentally at the carnival where the final battle takes place, and screams bloody murder getting attacked by demons
>Starts cursing up a storm (though censored) to a news reporter explaining the shit he's just seen

I'd love to see this done with the modern day Shazam family
>and Eugene, that Asian silver cheese!
>and Darla, the little purple cheese!
>and Pedro, that buff green cheese!

Isn't he called Big Red cheese because he looks like a wheel of cheese?

Attached: cheese-wax-red-south-africa[1].png (458x458, 170K)

How would you feel is Sivana got his family in the sequel?
>Sivana doing shit with Mister Mind
>Casually marries a princess for both love and because she can fund his projects
>Kids travel from THE FUTURE to help their dad fight the Shazamily

>Sivana and Mr Mind start to work together to form the Monster Society of Evil
>Naturally, their intellects and egos clash over who should be in charge
>Sivana has more experience dealing with the Shazam family, but Mind is older and smarter
>Meanwhile, the Shazams are adjusting to life as a superhero team
>Naturally, there's conflict over who should be in charge
>Billy has more experience being a superhero, but Mary is older and smarter
P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>she completely believes in santa claus, will the movie shatter her fantasy?
Does she know that a Mall Santa isn't the "real" santa?

>That one recording where Mary takes you back to your apartment and fucks you, expressing how much she loves having bigger tits after she says SHAZAM

Was this ever ripped?

>He wanted the tiger
>Gives the girl a tiger
Holy shit I thought that was just a Tawny reference, goddamn this movie is tight.

See its that kind of shit I wanted to see from Superman, not Clark having a facial expression like he wants to hang himself after saving that boat full of people.

Goddammit, with my own fucked up childhood I was starting to tear up at the genuine kindness Billy expressed to a scared child, even when he himself was scared shitless going against The Seven Deadly Sins

She'll have a blast, so long as she can handle movies like Goonies, Gremlins, Temple of Doom, and Burton Batman.

I thought it was because he was a cheesy goofball?
But you provide some shockingly compelling evidence, not gonna lie.

I think he is gay. But the line leaves it not outright stated so it doesn't feel shoehorned in. I think its pretty well done as he's definitely not the focus of the movie yet they somehow suggested it anyway.

>You guys sure he didn't mean the song they were talking about?
Of course not, they were talking about the things that Darla shouldn't see.

Source please.

I remember this for Marry

Attached: 1198985353810.jpg (622x650, 68K)

>it turns out ther were monsters just living in the background of the DCEU all along
>they all want Superman’s autograph
>”That guy wrecked Metropolis REAL good! We should ask him to join!”

what is she going to do with that rod?

I really do think that is what they've setup with him hanging out with Mr Mind.
He's gonna learn the ways of BS comic book superscience from Mind and he'll use that knowledge against Mind when their goals eventually no longer match up near the end of the movie.

He's a spic, who cares.

this

She supposed to be mother.

/pol/ here, not being excited over clown-dressed whores with fake tits doesn't make you gay.

Oh, I guess that makes more sense. I read "Miss Sivana" and my mind went straight to his wife. What a fucking moron.

I can't believe you keep making the same post every fucking thread.

>this is not surprising at all

>not JuggerNUT

Look at her face

You know damn well what she's about to do

the buttons on Shazam's cap also had tiger faces. I hope Tawny actually shows up in the sequel.

Comic Sivana
>psychotic
>funny
>charismatic

Movie Sivana
>stoic
>unfunny
>bor-ing!

#notmysivana

Attached: greatest plan.jpg (658x555, 106K)

>stoic
>unfunny
>bor-ing!
That's not movie Sivana though.

china's not going to like a movie where an insect is the villain

comparing with comic Sivana he is

Comparing with Johns comic Sivana, of which he's an adaptation, he isn't. He's way better.

>Gee I wonder what /pol/ is up to?...not that I care or anything! BAKA! :p