New coming show

Yea Forums Little Nightmares is getting a tv show, what do you think?

Attached: little_nightmares.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C_PwseNYM4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never played it.

It will have the the Russo brothers making it, and possibly Henry Selick making the pilot.

looks good

I don't know. Let's ask Yea Forums

That's great news but it all comes down to where it'll air. If it's Netflix/Prime, they'll probably keep the horror elements intact. If it's CN/Nick, it'll be watered down to complete crap.

Would be cool if they would do it with actual miniatures and puppets but that would be costly, so cgi it is, probably. youtu.be/C_PwseNYM4g

Stop motion is one of the cheapest production methods available, user. Also one of the hardest.

>Game with basically no plot built entirely on atmosphere
>Gets an entire series

1) Is there enough content in that game to make a show? and

2) Will they keep the Holocaust imagery intact?

A fucking survival game with more horror elements than an actual plot is getting a TV show? Get the fuck out.

>This will happen
OMFG SO KINO AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
There is a plot, even if it's flat, being that Six needs to escape the Maw and, even if the developers confirmed it's not true, a LOT of people consider the final boss her mom and I wouldn't be surprised if they trolled us. There is a lot they can do, even with the DLC Runaway Kid subplot or with the implications of the ending and what may come after that

>Holocaust imagery
What holocaust imagery?

Is this game any good? I hate claymation shit because it creeps me the hell out but a game that's trying to be scary seems like the one place that would be a good thing.

You could make a bunch of nonsensical yet creepy short episodes out of it, the formula has worked before.

Attached: SF.jpg (920x584, 48K)

You can watch someone else play it on Youtube and you’d have seen the entire experience. No wonder kids these days prefer to watch LPs, games aren’t worth their money any more.

Salad Fingers was shit

Cool. Hopefully it will explain what the hell was going on.

>Little Nightmares
>survival game
I know platformers aren't as popular as they used to be, but holy shit.

I hope it's nothing like the comics.
I didn't really care for any of the stuff they came up with outside the Maw.
I hope they keep it as minimal as the game was.
It's an above standard platformer wrapped in some great visuals, music, ideas etc., The construction is masterful, but it doesn't do anything new, mechanically speaking.
It's an underrated gem, the kind of game other modern platformers should aspire to be.
I think user is referring to the room with the huge pile of shoes.
Which is harrowing regardless of what mass murder is going on but whatever.

Platformer with survival elements.
>Hiding under shit
>Sneaking around like a little shit
>Don’t make sounds or the big shits will kill you
Also, go choke yourself into a coma Yea Forums, you miserable fuck.

>stealth is automatically a survival element
Thank you. I now finally understand what kind of retard logic lead to Metal Gear Survive. Wow.

When people use the term "survival" in a horror game context, it's usually about the careful management part of survival rather than the second-to-second running/hiding part.
It's something of a sliding scale. Resident Evil and Silent Hill are classic "survival games", then it gets more muddied with games like Outlast, Darkwood and Thief 1. A platformer like INSIDE is a bit like Little Nightmares, but nobody would call that a survival game.
Videogame genres are easy to mistranslate, so it's understandable why people would think that.

Cheap in terms of material cost maybe, but it's very man-hour cost intensive. Wages are by far the higher scaling cost in animation, it's why studios prefer CGI where they can cut down on writing out new frames and instead just pose already created skeletons. Aardman get away with it by having small teams working on small movies over a period of years.

Neat