Plan To Defeat Thanos Scene | Avengers 4: Endgame (2019)

Because before, “you didn’t have me"
CLIP

youtube.com/watch?v=2QL74Lx6WD8

Attached: Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel.jpg (798x420, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SoQCcA93DQQ
space.com/24073-how-big-is-the-universe.html
education.seattlepi.com/big-outer-space-4612.html
youtube.com/user/NTDChinaUncensored
youtube.com/watch?v=9QbltzIUV6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who wrote this lines?
It's fucking bad

We already have a thread for this. There's no excuse this time cause it was posted like an hour before.

This is relieving my fears.
She has her confidence but she isn't condescending at all and she is being respectful with the "unfortunately doesn't have you guys" line acknowledging that they are competent heroes the universe needs more of.

>t. OP of other thread

I have a feeling she's gonna be even more humbled too

Her face basically asks "bring it" and I LOVE IT

YES!
Finally a privileged white woman to represent all the minorities in the fight against Thanos!

Why does Mark Ruffalo always talk like he’s going to burst into laughter?

The plan is for Carol to distrsct Thanos by sucking his cock with the force of a dying star so the Avengers can steal the Gauntlet.

youtube.com/watch?v=SoQCcA93DQQ

Marvel Studios' Avengers: Endgame - Full Press Conference

Attached: im-always-high.jpg (650x868, 70K)

Uh-oh the king of Yea Forums is angry

No I just want less threads everyday of this shitty movie

He sounds like he's constantly scared

Danai Gurira has some nice brown tiddies.

Well too fucking bad bitch

This isn't a DC movie where you get at most one thread a week made by some shill.

So is it going to be a dumpster fire? Honestly, Marvel has been slacking on their writing for years.

"I too, am immensely humble".

I want her to peg me

t. DC Executive

Not really

Too bad

Well at least War Machine calls her out on being overconfident

Attached: War Machine.jpg (1920x2931, 927K)

>None of the Avengers could defeat Thanos
>The strongest Avenger arrives and proclaims she can beat Thanos
>Yea Forums seethes

Attached: 6104A267-637D-4491-BA05-E78000939412.jpg (567x531, 51K)

I miss the days before social media where I never ran into faggots like you every few posts when talking about a movie, game , comic, etc

>Strongest Avenger
So you were retarded enough to buy that marketing thing?

>before you didn't have me (voice of pride)
>where have you been? (voice of reason)
>umm.. other planets don't have avengers bro and there's more than one Thanos
>I like this one (the hand of feminism guiding the movie)
Guys, I thought you said that CM wasn't going to ruin Endgame. I thought you said the Russo brothers know what the fuck they are doing. I worry now guys. Worry that the Russo brothers don't know what the hell they are doing. Worry that, Disney is pushing the feminist agenda too hard in the last good Marvel movie.

I miss the days when we didn't have retards like you who fell for every single fucking falseflag post or parody account day in and day out no matter how fucking obvious they were

Can't help but notice that pretty much everyone who engages in this MCU vs DCEU bullshit in every thread. Doesn't read comics. Hell most of the people in the threatre were like "literally who?" when Thanos showed up in the after credit scene in the first Avengers flick, but now he is the greatest villain EVAH!

>there's more than one Thanos
That's a dumb statement. Besides we already know Carol's arc here is getting the crap beat out of her by Thanos and realizing even she has limits. Quit being stupid

Is that like a personal attack or something?

Attached: 1551974822191.jpg (1920x1080, 117K)

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the first time an avenger has identified as a 'superhero' out loud?

I hope their 'steal the stones' plan goes horribly awry, because 'charge in' is a stupid plan. If they're going to do that, can they at least team up with some super people from other planets? What the fuck are the kree and shit gonna do about half their race dying?

If she doesn't know what the hell Thanos has been doing that mean she has either done fuck nothing all this time or there are more threats larger, scarier, and more dangerous than Thanos all this time. I mean, you can't say that she knows nothing. Nowhere was basically attacked by Thanos.

>The one person in the room that didn't face Thanos thinks she can take on him
>The old timey warrior approves her cockiness against danger
Oh my, such unreasonable and disastrous writing decisions

RIP in pieces Endgame, this time it's flopping for real guyse

>the last good Marvel movie
lol

Carl Manvers vs Rey

Who wins?

I was ready to shit just on Cheese, but the acting is bad all around.

Could just be the dialogue

Well I don't see The Kree being too keen on doing Carol a favor, Xandar is gone, and Asgardians are nigh extinct. So I don't know who's left.
Or, and stay with me on this, she was just dealing with other threats? She didn't even imply anything this scale or Thanos related, all she said was she was preoccupied protecting random planets over the years which we didn't see. Its a big galaxy, and her movie even said with the warp drive they went FAR beyond Kree territory so god knows what the hell she was doing. Could be random despots, wars, peace treaties, fuck if I know. Quit acting like she was soloing Galactus or some dumb shit

She simply stated people need help in space too, who the hell said anything about defeating things scarier than Thanos?

>Quit acting like she was soloing Galactus or some dumb shit

I do have a theory that she stopped the MCU Annihilation Wave but that’s mostly cause I wanna see Yea Forums die of a stroke at it happening

>trying to justify why she isn't on earth or know about Thanos at all
Like what the fuck man? She wasn't just cocky, she was cocky because she think she was justified. Which she isn't. Why the hell don't a superhero for the universe not know what the fuck is Thanos up to? What has she been doing?

Tony says it in the press conference at the end of Iron Man
>It's one thing to question the official story and another to insinuate that I am a superhero

>She didn't even imply anything this scale or Thanos related
>who the hell said anything about defeating things scarier than Thanos?
So, are you implying that she was ignoring Thanos, which is basically a threat for the whole damn universe, to fight in what could be considered a planetary war? Get what I'm implying here?
UNIVERSE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GALAXY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PLANET
Okay, lets not say earth. WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE WHEN THANOS SNAPPED HIS FINGERS?

Because she had no idea what the fuck he was even doing? Why are you acting like his plan was common knowledge for the galactic community? Most don't even know the stones exists

I want to say Carl. I think she can shoot in fast enough that Rey’s admittedly ridiculously prodigious force powers still wouldn’t be able to catch her. Since Rey’s biology seems to be standard human, the fight would be over pretty quick.

She's clearly going to be humbled

>She wasn't just cocky, she was cocky because she think she was justified
Justified about what? What the hell are you talking about?

>Why the hell don't a superhero for the universe not know what the fuck is Thanos up to?
Because space is big? Why didn't Peter know who Thanos and Gamora were back in GotG1? He's been in space for even longer than Carol. Why didn't Odin or Thor ever face Thanos, assuming they heard about him? They've been around for centuries and the latter had adventures in the cosmos as a hobby after all. Heimdall sees everything, did he just never notice Thanos, was he a coward or dishonorable man that never thought his genocide plans were worth acknowledging?

The answer to all this is the same. None of these characters are omniscient and omnipresent just because they live in the general area of "space"

>WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE WHEN THANOS SNAPPED HIS FINGERS?
Does seeing people disappear out of nowhere automatically mean you know exactly how it happened and where the guy responsible is?

You have issues, dude

>So, are you implying that she was ignoring Thanos, which is basically a threat for the whole damn universe
Gamora and a few others were like the only people who knew about that. The Nova Corps just refer to him as a warlord. People knew he wiped out half of all life on the planets he raided, but how many people knew how much bigger his aspirations were?

This user is on point

All to often people just assume everyone has some sort of cosmic awareness and is privy to everything going on across the universe. Then they go on the same tangent

>why wasn’t Character X here?
>why didn’t this character do this one thing to this other character they’ve never associated with ever?
>where was so and so when this big important thing was going on?

Just because you, the viewer, are aware doesn’t not mean the character you are watching know everything you know. Even worse is when people think these are “plot holes” when in reality they are just unanswered questions.

Attached: 5A64D9AB-D792-4B65-A720-A9D7081B12C7.png (1124x1500, 1.59M)

Don't give me that "space is big" nonsense. She was a damn hero. She was a hero who could fly from planet to planet. She isn't a citizen. She isn't no one. She has ties to the Kree. She self-proclaimed to be one of the strongest hero in the damn universe. What's more possible? She knows something or she doesn't know anything? If you fucks are going to argue that there is a possibility that she doesn't know, just remember that 1% can also be considered a possibility but just very very unlikely. That's what you fucks are trying to argue.

ALSO, LETS NOT FORGET, she got her power FROM the SPACE STONE. You fucks can't ignore this shit.

You have come unglued

>watching american movies
worst yet
>watching amercian movies based on american comics

So ... why are you here ?

t. weeb

Not even one of them, but why the fuck would she know? You haven't given a good reason for that, you can't just throw "space is big" out the window, because space IS big.

Did I write this? Wait, no I would have said Valkyrie

Captain America is a hero, why didn't he try save the president in IM3? Earth is apparently defended by an entire secret society of wizards, why didn't they intervene in the multiple alien invasions that keep happening? Thor is a hero in space like Carol with the means to teleport virtually anywhere, why did he never try stop events like the Kree wars?

I'm not going to reply again, this is beyond retarded

...and? The stone was even still in the Tesseract, you're saying everyone that sees it automatically becomes knowledgeable of the Infinity Stones' ancient history and how some random purple dude wants them?

Why is it unlikely that she didn’t know how big a threat Thanos is? She’s got no Cosmic Awareness, she’s Carol Danvers; her powers are flying brick and energy blasts. The only thing she would have known would be “There’s this warlord space pirate who raids planets and kills half the popultation.” Okay? The Kree are a massive empire that wipes out entire worlds in their expansion regularly, and she already has a grudge against them. Not hard to see where her priority was.

His genocides were common knowledge. The Novas knew. The prisoners of the Kyln knew about Gamora and Ronan's work under Thanos.

You'd think in over 2 decades of "defending planets", she'd heard of a genocidal madman who commands a Chitauri army and employs not just the guy she saved Earth from, but also one of her old Starforce comrades, and that they go around planets killing half the population.

Or that during a cosmic convergence, the universe was almost brought back to darkness by the Dark Elves, and that the event centered on Earth. Or the rumours that, during Ronan's attack on Xandar, someone from Earth not only killed him, but used an Infinity Stone to do it. Or that Asgard, one of the largest empires on the galaxy, stopped protecting the realms under its command, which quickly became engulfed in conflict, or that not long after Asgard was conquered and then destroyed. Or that weird plants quickly grew and consumed a lot of people in planets all over the universe.

So many cosmic level events, with so many connections to Earth and even people she personally knew, and she never thought "maybe I'll check out what's going on at home, real quick".

>Effortlessly destroys an entire armada of alien warships in space

Literally name another Avenger with a bigger feat.

>has ties to the kree
>powers come from the space stone
>a hero going from planet to planet
>nowhere which is basically the hub for the goings on in the universe is attacked
>all of this done by one of the most notorious villain in the whole damn universe
And you think she shouldn't know any of this?

Your brain clearly can’t comprehend that this just how shit works.

You can literally apply your same reasoning to any big fucking cape comic dude. If it’s such a problem for you, then comic books or comic book movies are not for you my dude

>nowhere which is basically the hub for the goings on in the universe is attacked
Isn’t it more of a remote outpost the Tivan group is using for mining? I don’t remember anyone referring to it as a hub for many people in the universe.

I'm make this really simple for you
>"Oh shit, I just heard Thanos just decimated Xandar. Damn, and I was busy dealing with *insert random crisis at other end of the fucking galaxy*. Wonder why he did that? What did he want?"
And how is this relevant? She doesn't even know it's a fucking Infinity Stone, nor what they do.

God you're dumb, needing basic plot shit explained to you

Which has NOTHING to do with Captain Marvel knowing everything and anything.

>>powers come from the space stone
While it was still the Tesseract right? Why would she know some purple dickhead out there somewhere wants to crack it open and put it in a glove?
>>a hero going from planet to planet
The universe is fucking massive, being "in space" does not mean you know all the things happening there.
>>all of this done by one of the most notorious villain in the whole damn universe
You say that, but many characters have no fucking clue who he is, including Thor who has fucked around the universe far longer than Carol.

t. retard

THIS

That's pretty much what Iron Man did at the end of Avengers, wasn't it?
>b-but he used a bomb
Yes, and he uses a personal armor to fight, that's his whole thing.

Yeah, and that gave her the power to travel at light speed. Whoop de do, all the ships in GotG seem able to do that, and they still have to rely on jump points, because the universe is so big, light speed travel alone would still take years. And nowhere did they imply that Carol still has any sort of mental link to the Space Stone.

You do realize Thanos ultimately stopped decimating planets years ago after he realized it was futile, and instead played the long game finding stones, right? Dark Elves? That was so fast and what the fuck I don't think anyone knew what that even was except for Thor. Ronan's Xandar attack? No one knew about the stone except the GOTG and that one guy trying to sell it to The Collector.

There is no good evidence to suggest Carol would know Thanos's plan, what the stones are, or what he was about to do once he finally got off his ass in Infinity War.

>Don't give me that "space is big" nonsense.

Oh, you mean don't give you that SCIENCE?

space.com/24073-how-big-is-the-universe.html

education.seattlepi.com/big-outer-space-4612.html

Thor just got bathed in the energy of a sun

I'm not going to go back and forth with you on how redirecting a bomb at one mothership isn't the same as personally destroying an armada of ships with your bare hands because you should know better.

But I understand you just want to be right no matter what.

>all of this done by one of the most notorious villain in the whole damn universe

By your Logic, Thor, who’s been alive for thousands of years should also know Thanos and memorized his entire Wikipedia page apparently

>oh no SCIENCE ARTICLES
>but wait a pager that can instantaneously send a message across the universe without any signal loss
>THAT'S WAY TOO SCIENTIFIC
Yup, large universe they're in.

That says more about his endurance and durability than his strength and power. He also would have died if it weren't for Stormbreaker.

Consider this: Carol could already do what Thor needed a power-up to do.

The Shi'ar Empire
More powerfull than Avengers
It would be the perfect time to bring them to MCU
Because after Endgame people will say, where were they when Thanos needed to be defeated?

Attached: FF249A.jpg (1037x1600, 506K)

How many years more could thanos have waited to act out his plan before the avengers would have been too powerful to get the mind/time stones from? Also the space stone since Thor was supposed to arrive at earth after Ragnarok.

>>has ties to the kree
Not anymore. Also they probable throw him under if he becomes a problem, we deal with him, or if he's not messing with our stuff, who cares lists.
>powers come from the space stone
Which does not give insight to all things going on in space. Do you even know what it does?
>a hero going from planet to planet
And? Do you even know how many planets are in our universe? You think all planets with life knows the same shit?

Stop it.

In Thor: Ragnarok it's established that Thor doesn't have a computer or cell phone. So he couldn't even read Thanos' wiki.

Thor was in a what is basically a different plane of existence in Asgard.

>>b-but he used a bomb

I hate this style of arguing that you idiots think is so valid. Preemptively trying to silence your opponent's correct counterpoints does not win you an argument.

The fact you already knew the way to defeat your argument just shows you had no faith anyway.

Attached: udfpiv27cr301.png (403x448, 53K)

Thor forged the weapon to kill a man wielding the Infinity Gauntlet, and still failed. You're saying Carol could do that already, no sweat? That's not even really how it works, it's not exactly a matter of power levels

>heroes being cocky early on
Oh boy, it sure worked out well for them the last time, huh?

Attached: 4.png (630x256, 217K)

Have you considered it yourself? Losing arguments on a chinese cartoon board couldn't be healthy for your mind.

Look at this dumbass with no sense of scale or can't even grasp the enormity of the universe. I can't wait for that existential crisis to finally hit you like a brick just to remind you how insignificant you really are in the grand expanse of creation.

I surely hope for your sake that you're baiting, because yes space is fucking big

Attached: 0 Dollars.jpg (600x597, 20K)

>I can't wait for that existential crisis to finally hit you like a brick just to remind you how insignificant you really are in the grand expanse of creation.

Attached: OHGylrx.png (1634x534, 97K)

And signal loss is a myth perpetuated by the jews right? That pager shouldn't even work. It shouldn't even exist. It cannot exist. If earth had that technology, we would have conquered our solar system already.

>You're saying Carol could do that already, no sweat?

Yes because

1. She's already been shown to be more powerful than Thor
2. Literally was powered by an Infinity Stone

> it's not exactly a matter of power levels

Yes it is.

What point are you even trying to make anymore?

That if you want to apply real science on something, apply it to everything. Don't pick and choose.

>we get carol beating up Thanos before finding out he destroyed the stones
Based

Carol clearly retrofitted the pager before she left Earth.

Like, she was shown to be doing it.

Vision and Wanda were powered by Infinity Stones and didn't do shit

>Yes it is
Not really, with the stones Thanos is practically a trickster that can alter reality at will. Supposedly his "should've aimed at the head" remark implies Thor actually could've defeated him with better luck, his power level was in the right place already, but shit doesn't matter because Thanos could just wish the hurt away, and he did. Nothing here indicates a slightly stronger blast can do the trick, not just like that, it'd still be a struggle at the very least

Everybody in this thread is a retard AND a normie!

So she can make something to have it beam something to her across the universe but she can't hear any news of what Thanos is up to? Is the technology widely used? Oh what it is? Or maybe one of CM new powers is that she is super smart? So, really user? Really? Are you just letting me win right now?

>Vision and Wanda were powered by Infinity Stones and didn't do shit

Vision was nerfed the entire movie and Wanda doesn't have Superman abilities like Carol.

>So she can make something to have it beam something to her across the universe but she can't hear any news of what Thanos is up to?

I can fix a computer but I dont know what the most dangerous African warlord is doing at this very moment.

I'm not even the guy you were originally arguing with. I see you're using the typical Yea Forums tactic of going full retard because you dont want to admit you were wrong. I'm not going to entertain such stupidity.

>You do realize Thanos ultimately stopped decimating planets years ago after he realized it was futile, and instead played the long game finding stones, right?
Didn't stop him hiring Ronan and Korath (again, old acquaintances of Carol) to do "cleansings" for him as he searched for the stone.

>Ronan's Xandar attack? No one knew about the stone except the GOTG and that one guy trying to sell it to The Collector.
The rumours made it to Ego at the very least. We don't know what kind of intelligence network he has, but unless he has agents directly inside the Nova Corps, word got around.

So a powerful zealot Kree, who Carol personally knows and was working with one of her old Starforce teammates, attacked the capital of one of the Universe's main peacekeeping forces, and was killed by a man from Earth with an Infinity Stone. A lot of red flags for Carol to ignore.

Now, yeah there's probably a reason none of this got to her ears, but they better cover that in CM2 and make it a good one.

>across the universe
Technically she said it only had enough range for the distance of two galaxies

Yes, you are

But if your job is a mercenary for hire, you will know what the African warlord is up to. Especially if you are one of the few people that can make something to beam messages across of Africa.

That's even worse. That means she was basically in the neighborhood this whole time? The fuck, what was she doing when Thanos was fucking around?

>n-no, YOU are!
giga faggot

It took her days if not weeks to reach Earth, we don't know when she actually got the signal

there's the hint on the big motherfucker from the Black Order that Carol fought and may have taken an L to protect something; or else she wrecked him and he kept her scarf as a momento

>But if your job is a mercenary for hire

Which is not her job. She is a freelance superhero ferrying refugees across the galaxy.

>Especially if you are one of the few people that can make something to beam messages across of Africa.

Clearly as explained by Guardians of the Galaxy, that technology is not new to the rest of the universe, just Earth.

I'm not getting sucked into your retardation. Space is fucking big.

>endgame confirmed to begin 22 days after the snap
>it took carol 3 whole weeks and a day to respond to furys distress call
not mentioning how absolutely late she would be in any other situation that caused fury to call, what took her so damn long to reach earth?

>"You didn't have me!"

Attached: FB_IMG_1553313631810.jpg (395x395, 20K)

hey user have you heard any news about what the nation Laos is doing recently?

Just checked and you're right, he's wearing a sash that looks like a part of her uniform. If they do make it pay off, it'd be really interesting.
Here's to hoping.

Attached: 19 - Avengers - Infinity War (2018) (1080p BluRay x265 10bit Tigole).mkv_snapshot_00.20.04.720.jpg (1920x804, 239K)

>what took her so damn long to reach earth?

The fact that space is big. How fucking stupid are you?

of course. I mean who doesn't know what Laos is up to.

they're...certainly doing things.

Hopefully Russo will actually make her character develop. She will go from arrogant and overconfident to an actual member of the team, that relies on help of others to get things done.

But Thor powers electricity you moron! How would Thor not know how computers work?

>assuming carol can teleport across the galaxy
Carol is retarded for thinking she can arrive at earth from anywhere fast enough to help Fury desure whatever shit situation he called her for but youre also an idiot for thinking the same thing

>desure
What the fuck
Did you take your anti-autism pills today, user?

Eh, yes actually. I'm actually near there. Nothing news breaking yet. Now let me ask you a question. Do you know what's Chine been up to?

But THOR ALREADY KNOWED ABOUT THANOS
He had that weird vision in the toaster lake pool in AoU, that's why he isn't in the MCU until GOTG vol.2, that whole vision make that trip in the beginning of Ragnarok

Wasn’t this already debunked? The cloth looks similar to something Captain Marvel would have because of the color grading and digital filters

>Carol loses constantly to hulk in the comics
>only ever manage to kill a shitty fake Skrull hulk
>"Strongest avenger"

>the avengers go back in time
>now!carol gets her ass kicked by big man in the past
> thats how he gets the sash
>the timestream cant be changed
>or they go back multiple times like in harry potter
god i hate making that comparison

>Comics is the same as the MCU

C'mon user, this is too easy.

Yeah and Thanos never appears in the vision that Thor has in Age of Ultron.

Even in the beginning scene of Ragnarok he says he’s been going around researching the Infinity Stones. Never mentions finding or hunting Thanos.

Prior to the Ashardiam refugees being relt, only Loki knew.

well, im an american, so i only know what my government feeds me. I try to keep up to date on their colonization in africa and plans for internet governance. do u have any inside info i should have?

>There were a lot of planets in the universe and unfortunately they didn't have you guys.
What a bitch, I hope Thanos humbles her when he pummels her to the ground.

Curious, in the LatAm dubbling, he mentioned something about Thanos.

Leaks confirmed she's going to beat Thanos down in the first act.

Attached: mfm1160_cmp_v002.1031_r.jpg (1200x680, 108K)

youtube.com/user/NTDChinaUncensored
Here's a good channel to know everything about evil china.

>youtube.com/user/NTDChinaUncensored
i will look into this, i hope this isnt just anti-china propaganda. i know of their death camps and all, there isnt much nuance to it, but still we must look at our "news" sources with a critical eye

Have to give props for Marvel for having the balls to make an intentionally unlikeable hero, but they've somehow managed to pull it off

>Stark is cocky
>”Haha what a lovable dick!”

>Carol is cocky
>”REEEEEEEE”

You just hate women

Another leak that confirms that leak and after that, the movie will be The Avengers watching how the grass grow for 2 hours

There's no such thing as anti-china propaganda. Everything that is said is true. China "the government" is that evil.

>You just hate women
Have sex.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT NOT ANOTHER /POL/ LEAKENING

You have sex, woman-hater.

I hope it's Ultron and Dormamu vs Thanos

Stark is cocky in a lovable way and Captain Marvel is just straight in your face delivery

Attached: salazar.jpg (500x281, 34K)

Thanos is going to destroy the stones after Carol defeats him and then the Avengers will have to do the time traveling stuff

>”Stark we need a plan of attack!”
>”I have a plan. Attack.”

If Carol has said that, you wouldn’t stop bitching

Attached: 044442FD-36D8-40BF-BBEE-98F94B39B9E7.jpg (725x391, 35K)

I am all on board for a powerful, independent woman defeating Thanos. I am here for that girl power. You go, Nebula!

1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre

Attached: 5CBB5746-E4A9-4E26-B2D6-D92CE436042C.jpg (330x330, 25K)

Yeah you're right

It's okay for a man to say that, but not a women

Based comrade. I would be pegged by Tessa Thompson too

OH SHIT HE DID IT

wooooooosh

Tony plays it off better
It would have been weird for say Steve to say something like that

go away faggot

Jesus fucking christ, Ruffalo and Brie are terrible actors, what the fuck? Ruffalo literally sounds like a retard, I'm not even joking. Does he always sound like that? Thank god I'm watching the German dub in the theater because the dialogues and acting are abysmal. Praying that the rest of the movie isn't like this at all

they're based in them it should have some fucking consistency at least

youtube.com/watch?v=9QbltzIUV6w
Marvel uploaded the clip on their channel

It needs to be in chinese for their filter to pick up, fucking retard if you are gonna do it do it right

Attached: faggot5.jpg (762x785, 193K)

>English
>What is 1989年天安门广场大屠杀

>. Besides we already know Carol's arc here is getting the crap beat out of her by Thanos and realizing even she has limits.
How do we know this?

We dont, fucking moron
Learn to read before going online

>faggot5.jpg
What happened to the other 4

It's false. Here are the real spoilers.

She beats Thanos in the first act of the movie, as a last second desperate measure Thanos destroy all the infinity stones. This puts the Avengers in a state of despair.

That was my point dummy. We don't know. I was being passive aggressive

Actually this. Based Russos are going to make her somehow likeable I hope.

There is no retcon in the universe that could justify Carol not being around for any of the other Thanos stuff.

looked into it, and they say it's supposed to be orange and purple.
Arse.

Carol needs to get mating press purpled.

Attached: AvengersAssemble_7_Cover thanos.jpg (572x868, 196K)

Blatant falseflagging for epic lulz to troll the libs is tired as fuck m8

It bugs me so much. I can't take anything he says seriously. Fuck I miss Norton.

Bold prediction incoming
>this is from the first thirty minutes
>they all journey to the planet thanos has retired to
>everybody gets their shit kicked in
>captain marvel comes in at the last minute to land an insta-death blow
>thanos just grabs her and does what hulk did to loki
>everybody goes back home
>rhodey sarcastically congratulates carol
>”yeah, you’re right. we didn’t have you.”
>carol’s arc is about learning humility and real leadership since she’s basically taking over the Avengers now

He does have sex dude

When his wife’s BBC Bull fucks him infront of her

>rhodey sarcastically congratulates carol
>”yeah, you’re right. we didn’t have you.”

Seriously, you have issues.

Have sex incel

NO, YOU ARE THE FUCKING INCEL. FUCK YOU.

but if he's the incel then he isn't fucking

This isn't real
I refuse to believe this is an actual leak

It's not.

But it is a likely outcome. Either way, they fuck up and come back to Earth empty-handed.

So that Hulk gif but with Thanos and Carol?

Remember when you faggots thought BP was gonna have a major role and hog the spotlight in infinity war just because he was black? And then his role was a background character with like 5 minutes of screen time.

Yeah you faggots need to have sex

Attached: _0.png (1280x720, 840K)

I'm just looking forward to the first person to leave for a bathroom break and when they come back I'll turn and say, "HOLY SHIT YOU JUST MISSED IT"

Yes, that would be hot.

Have gender

I want to be her!

Lets get this son of a bitch.

fuck you transphobe fuckface NOT FUNNY

>Yeah, and that gave her the power to travel at light speed. Whoop de do, all the ships in GotG seem able to do that, and they still have to rely on jump points, because the universe is so big, light speed travel alone would still take years

Because it won't be lauded as a form of empowerment just a piece of Tony's arrogance is which commonly played as a vice, unlike Captain Marvel where her arrogance is seen as virtue.
Oh yeah you just reminded just how fucking retarded the plot of Captain Marvel was again

>Remember when you faggots thought BP was gonna have a major role and hog the spotlight in infinity war just because he was black?
I actually don't,
The memes about Infinity War were afterwards complaining about Shuri. Or Age of Ultron having Black Widow lift Mjlonir. Yea Forums's pretty consistent about this.

Guys, guys...

Carol being cocky is true to the character. Just wait and see, this is the Russos setting her up to knock her down. She is going to bull rush Thanos and its going to turn out almost as well as it did when she decided to 1v1 Hulk.

The Russos are putting their stamp onto Carol that the following movies will be forced to follow. All you naysayers are going to end up loving her once she gets knocked down a peg or three.

Attached: main-qimg-8a25b2df13e7929eb472ec143c10aee4.jpg (1988x3056, 2.16M)

If she was really perfectly capable of kicking Thanos' ass then she might have done it at any point in the last two decades when he was wiping out populations of planets. Since she didn't there might be some explanation why she never did a damn thing about him before.

If Stormbreaker does not have Odin's "worthy" spell on it, Carol should be able to use that too right?

yes and if your grandmother had wheels she'd be a bicycle

I really hope so, because her movie made me hate the character even more, all her vices were played as being good things, and she steam rolled all of her enemies, even in the last act where there should be a struggle

This. It's obvious. It's the final movie for Iron Man, Cap, and Thor. They're not going to job them out so Carol can look good.

And that same take him to space, trick wouldn't work on real Hulk either

>>None of the Avengers could defeat Thanos
Huh, I seem to remember an Axe being buried in Thanos' shoulder before the snap...I don't think he's as invincible as you claim.

How does Stormbreaker have any power at all? Mjolnir had Odin's blessing on it. Stormbreaker has what?

Lmao seething reddit tourist

Reddit trannies firsst Yea Forums visit is always funny

>Tony's arrogance is which commonly played as a vice
Nigger, Tony's "vice" is why he's so beloved, his cockiness absolutely is his empowerment

>How does Stormbreaker have any power at all?
same the gauntlet works. nidavellir space magic.

The gauntlet is powered by the stones. What is Stormbreaker powered by?

if nidavellir didn't matter, why did he need to go there to make the gauntlet? why can't he just hold them in his hands?

The Gauntlet had to be already powerful by itself to contain the stones to begin with. Neither of them are just a plain piece of metal

My bet is she gets her ass kicked and Thanos destroys the stones and tells them to fuck off so he can be a farmer.

It's fine if they fuck up
But having them beat full-powered Thanos at the beginning is fucking stupid

>Thanos destroys the stones and tells them to fuck off so he can be a farmer.
That's stupid too
What's the final climatic battle gonna be then?

looks like thenleaks are true

Act 1 is them fighting Thanos

Act 2 is the time travel BS

Do you hear that musical build at the end of the clip?

I think this is literally the opening scene before the title flashes.

Basically they’re all being very simplistic right now—Go take back the stones and fix all this. I’m pretty sure it’s not going to go so well for them.

I'm with you and I've read Marve stuff since the70s.

These movies are BAD. They are complete and utter shit. I'll be glad when they go there way of western- rare!

He didn't really destroy the stones. They do time travel bullshit to stop the snap, he realizes what they're doing, and the final battle is them defending whatever Stark and Banner have whipped up on Earth to bring everyone back, through quantum realm shenanigans.

I'm pretty sure most if not a leaks are blatant bullshit made up by people that don't even know how movies work

>hurr durr what if the climatic battle ends 30 minutes in and then there's a 2 hours long timeline-fixing epilogue

Thank you.

Well then the leaks were true about him using the stones again and Rocket finding his location by the registered energy. My question is, what the hell could he possibly be using the stones for with a powerful enough energy after he's now gotten what he wanted?

advanced farming

It was his chest, not his shoulder. Thor got him right in the heart. He probably was mortally wounded, and it was only the fact that he had all the gems that saved his life. Thor did get him, in the end, he just didn't autokill him by going for the head.

To talk to baby Gamora?

My first thought was simple teleportation, going in and out of the farm planet. But it could be anything really, maybe even what user here said (stole the words right out of my mouth)

people around here have really strong opinions about carol

fragile masculinities

it was a really good film and cate blanchette paired well with the mara sister.

Pretty much confirms she's getting her shit rocked

she was boring and I hope she gets better
that's about it for me

nope. more like tired of hollyweird SJW progressive propaganda being shoved down your throat where terms like toxic masculinity, mansplaining, and the fierce/independent/empowered womynz hear me roar and we are better at literally everything then men are found daily. you fucking weird ass libtard loons deny biological reality. now fuck off, and when you get to that place, fuck off again.

Honestly, it'd be hilarious if they tracked him down because he was using the space stone as a personal transportation method to go pick up jamba juice or some shit

Too bad your cult is losing, badly, huh?

>jamba juice
lol
honestly whats his gameplan? He's the most hated and wanted criminal in universal history.

Couldn't he just snap again and kill any one of them he wants without a fight?

Dude get better at shit posting, seriously you need work

The weird thing is the Avengers could’ve totally beaten Thanos without Carol had Civil War never happened.

How many bottles of piss sit under your desk and what is it like to have a vitamin D deficiency?

>projecting
That’s the best you can do?

*teleports behind you*

The smell of your virginity is potent. Do you choose to not get laid?

Get out