WHY DOES HE HAVE TEETH!?

WHY DOES HE HAVE TEETH!?

Attached: hhh.jpg (1200x499, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because he wanted them, faggot

I'm still baffled by how bad they fucked up Ultron's design. I really want to believe it was mandated by Disney and Whedon tossed pic related in to let the audience know it wasn't his idea.

Attached: f6ac8c1b45961c3ddf46964fb3ab4414.jpg (1080x1058, 179K)

Because the emotionless face can't express emotions, and that's why it's scraped.

Ultron is not supposed to express emotions. He's literally supposed to be a scary robot.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2014-10-23_at_10.55.45_AM.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 340K)

A fantastic voice actor would've achieved the same emotional expressions, without making him look like a children's interpretation.

But user, scary robots don't make quips!

to process all those megaBITES!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAAAAAAAHHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Haha hahah hahah hahah HAHAAHA

This ultron wasn't comic book Ultron. Ultron was made by Pym. This was made by Stark and was clearly different. It was weirdly emotional.

Attached: 1541366795008.jpg (512x307, 25K)

The same reason he wasn't just a floating ball with extendable prehensile arms, and other tools designed with a specific purpose.

Darth Vader says hi

>Ultron is not supposed to express emotions
You say that and yet his entire character is being a bratty child of Pym

Yea Forums has some weird idea of Ultron as like an emotionless Terminator and it’s very annoying

Because Yea Forums doesn't read fucking comics, that's why. I'm not implying I prefer the design, but it's not exactly out of character either given that Ultron's paradoxical motivations is hating humanity and yet constantly tries to imitate it.

lmao why does Yea Forums keep up the "ultron is emotionless" shit

Attached: 1533900333958.jpg (897x647, 341K)

Vader never expressed anything but calm menace

Is it fair to blame the Earth's Mightiest Heroes cartoon for this?

So he expressed something then

I liked evil robot Stark desu, just wish he could have been better executed and in a better movie.

The body's fine but they fucked up the head
They could just as easily have given him the mouth you see in the comics instead of weird goofy Bayformer features, and used a cascade of changing Kirby dots and lights when he's talking to reflect fluctuations in mood, syllables, etc.

He's not "emotionless" but he certainly isn't a quippy fag like Tony, especially not MCU Tony.

Because Whedon was set on him being as less robotic looking as possible which went against everything the character had been for decades in the comics.

Because Ultron has humanity envy and humans have teeth. Same reason he has eyes and a generally humanoid design really.

Because most of the people who bitch about MCU Ultron are only familiar with the lame Skynet-lite EMH version.

They could've kept it quippy and emotional without the face moving. It probably would be far scarier or jarring like Ultron should be rather than what we got

Did you not watch any of the movies?

No because even there he was angry around the time Vision was made

He means physically you dumbshits. Ultron's face doesn't canoncially move.

Yeah no shit, nice goalpost move. The point that apparently flew over your dumbass noggin is that giving Ultron an emotive face isn't out of character at all. I prefer the classic look, but don't pretend this was an outrageous leap

He's a retard then, because choosing to reply to that post with what he said would imply Ultron is emotionless.

Because Whedon had a hardon for the motion capture tech used for Hulk, and he thought it would be a disservice to Spader if he was playing a character who couldn’t emote, so he dedicated a large portion of the budget to do away with the jack o lantern face and give Ultron an expressive face. Rumor is that Spader wasn’t really happy with having to put all that shit on his face and put in the extra time

>Ultron an emotive face isn't out of character at all.

Except it literally is, Whedon because Ultron's most iconic trait is his face.

A character DESIGN isn't the same thing as a character TRAIT, you moron. How about you read a fucking comic before saying stupid shit, and the only thing you can take away from Ultron is his appearance

Honestly that would make him a terrible character if it was true, but thankfully it isn't.
His most iconic traits are being a silver-colored humanoid robot, having daddy issues, and wanting to fuck humanity up.

>A character DESIGN isn't the same thing as a character TRAIT

Playing semantics is not how you win an argument, user

Isn't Ultron literally wearing Pym as a skin-suit right now

>fallacy fallacy
>also doesn't make an argument
It's not semantics you retard. A design element can't be out of character by definition.

>A design element can't be out of character by definition.

If we made a Spider Man movie where he dressed like Batman the entire time, would that not be out of character?

Not him but, you could give a reason for him being dressed as Batman, as long as the reason fits, it's not out of character.

No, because that's not what "out of character" means. Literally just changing the animal theme changes nothing of Peter's actual character.

Peter choose the Spider Man motif to honor the spider that bit him. He also wants to be the friendly neighborhood superhero. Why would he dress as a creature of the night?

Most people don't like spiders, user, it's better to leave the "friendly" reasoning out of the argument.

His final upgrade really should have given him the classic demon face. It'd fulfill his desire to kill everyone and remove any shred of humanity he may have had before and cement him as a real threat.

Attached: 4650884-11295566_942667079087429_4251925765783847978_n.jpg (414x640, 92K)

It'd be a better contrast to Vision in the end too. He was just a disembodied voice to begin with and he manged to emote just fine.

To masticate.

>ITT a casual gets called out and resorts to shitposting because he thought Ultron was emotionless

Oh wow, I am retarded considering how long it took me to get it.

Attached: 155286.jpg (960x958, 215K)

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0

I always thought he had the teeth so he could chew the scenery

If a bat bit him it wouldn't change his actual character either.

But.... the point of Ultron is that he hates humans but wishes he was one.

His face design weighs heavier on bad reviews/memories than we realize. Had he looked simply not repulsive the film would have a better reception.

Attached: I get the joke.png (331x484, 275K)

Exactly why having his emotionless comic face would've been better. It's a better contrast between his exterior and personality

It's debatable whether that contrast makes it better. I can dig the idea that he would design himself with more human features, his exterior reflecting his interior to an extent, since he designs the later models himself. Then again since his humanity envy is largely unconscious, maybe unexpressive works better.
Honestly it's kind of a wash imo, thematically.

Addendum: in the context of the MCU where Vision is very expressive, I'll actually go with Ultron's later models being somewhat expressive being the right choice, since he designs Vision as his ultimate body.

I can never figure out why they gave him lips and teeth, with a snarky quippy attitude. He's a fucking killbot who was polite and assholish at times.

>why they gave him lips and teeth
Because the thing wants to be human.
>with a snarky quippy attitude
Because he's a Starkbot.

Ultron looked the best at his first and last appearance, as a zombiebot and as a fucked up starkbot. The Iron Man eyes and wrecked open mouth showed that OG face Ultron could work.

As has been said above, his final upgrade in the scene with Widow should have been the original face. As it is, the new body was too samey and it would have benefitted from the transition. You can bet your ass the scene in question would have been received sith countless nerd screams of joy, and the scene itself become iconic and fondly remembered.

Ultron's last scene is already fondly remembered by anyone who doesn't have an autistic hateboner for Whedon.

Ultron was a casualty of Disney's insistence on not making their villains fleshed out and threatening. At least Ultron had some nice moments, namely the first confrontation seen in the trailer and his final scene with Vision. He came out better than Whiplash and Malekith who had their whole backstories dropped from the films because it made them sympathetic.

Attached: avengers-was-a-mistake.jpg (527x464, 30K)

CARLOS