Does CW's The Flash count as Yea Forums? What is the Yea Forumsnsensus on it?

Does CW's The Flash count as Yea Forums? What is the Yea Forumsnsensus on it?

Attached: images.jpg (201x251, 13K)

Too much teenager drama. No one in real life has that much drama and has conversations like that. Not enough super hero hijinks. Tired of cape films where they spend more time out of costume than in.

>Does CW's The Flash count as Yea Forums?
of course!

Attached: a vlcsnap-2018-05-09-23h15m50s151.jpg (1920x1088, 175K)

>Come for The Flash
>Get a really fast version of Dawson's Creek instead

>in real life
hahaha look at this faggot

Attached: 0pUImcL.jpg (1280x998, 342K)

Bump

the social justice themes are starting to bug me

for what purpose? are you cw shill? do they even pay you?

While I do enjoy this show, it does go out of its way for relationship drama. I really wish it was more Like Legends yeah there is relationship Drama but it takes a back seat to the zany action

I just like the show my dude, just because I like something you don't doesn't make me a shill.

I see a bunch of fags making threads about MCU film shit, why can't we have this?

i like it here, i'm gonna stay

Attached: O67etDoH95Y.jpg (1200x1200, 163K)

People who say this either don't watch The Flash or never watched Dawson's Creek.

Its the least SJW Arrowverse show.

It ranges from decent to good. The only problem I have with the current season is that the Cicada plotline has gotten dragged out too long.

God I love the Flash! CW shows are WAY better than non-canon Agents of SHIT or those boring Marvel/Netflix/Freeform sjw-shows. Arrowverse is better than Gotham/Krypton/Legion, and definitely better than comics.

Attached: 49q6bypdbq321.jpg (1080x1349, 106K)

The DCWverse is ok, but it has a quite a few problems

Attached: 7C4A5D16-E826-4821-9A41-F302BDD36D8C.gif (500x210, 2.94M)

I feel like they're dragging their feet just to leave it all neatly set up for Crisis next season.

It's fucking trash. It's watered down Flash material sprinkled on a teen drama just like ARROW. The script is garbage, but there are morons on here willing to forgive the dead horse of a formula just because they saw Gorilla Grodd fight King Shark

Attached: This is getting stupid.gif (500x375, 969K)

it had one good season, all following seasons are only good when they have Thawne in them again and I think they are going to ruin him.
Hope i'm proven wrong

>Season 1: Great, dumb at times but that's expected of a CW show. The fact that it came out of a movie script shows. Eobard is the highlight of it.
>Season 2: Okay, basically a rehash of the first season since the writers didn't know what to do after running out of movie script, kind of brought down by the need to introduce Legends characters, ruined Hunter Zolomon but whatever
>Season 3: Garbage, basically rehashing a rehash with Savitar, plot points that go absolutely nowhere like the speed force cult and Alchemy, Flashpoint was a fucking waste that only had the lasting effect of making Cisco a little bitch for the rest of the series, evil Barry made no sense and was laughable
>Season 4: Garbage but don't know if it was worse than Season 3, Thinker starts out with potential but quickly becomes obvious that the dumb-as-bricks CW writers can't handle a super genius villain. Plot and writing continues to deteriorate (Trial of the Flash was one of the worst things I've seen on TV)
>Season 5: Irredeemably garbage. Cicada is the worst villain yet especially with his acting, the writing is consistently awful (go back in time to mess with your biggest adversaries multiple times in order to get materials to build a dumb magnet to separate Cicada from his dagger even though the dagger is just a low range AOE power dampener, breach the dagger into space and not another universe, then stand around for 20 seconds with your mouths agape as Cicada summons the dagger from space and frog leaps away), weird ass morals like the consent thing, only exciting thing was Eobard showing up in an important capacity again but they've done literally nothing with him since his introduction

I feel like the show has the potential to get back to at least Season 2 levels of quality but I really doubt that the network or writers care enough to do so

danielle is best girl

Season one was the best. I wish the show stuck with the villain of the week motif more. What's wrong with every episode introducing a villain then stopping them at the end? It'd work even better as a half hour show.

Attached: DCTMwG-UAAEkaZB.jpg (1200x1200, 288K)

>keep referencin Batman and Gotham City
>literally include Batman villains
>have fucking Batwoman show up
>refuse to give Batman his own show, or even let him appear for one
Why?

Attached: 1E784CB8-38F0-4E51-BC69-62086EFFCF41.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

>Why?

Because WB won't allow it.

S1 was good fun, it almost felt like Arrow was so shit in comparison literally because they decided to pour in all the quality into this one.

But S2 was underwhelming, it had some good things, but maybe got too ambitious? It just felt off, so I stopped watching.

I agree Season 1 was really fantastic, but I also really enjoyed Season 2 even if It wasn't as great. What was off about it?

People disliked Zoom, particularly after the reveal.

While I agree he's not a faithful adaptation and not as interesting as the comics version, I greatly enjoyed him for how much of an unapologetic asshole he was.

>"Killing people isn't fun. You know what's fun? Killing universes!"

Attached: Speedgasm.png (250x141, 46K)

Season 2 had a lot of problems. Its writing is all over the place compared to S1 yet takes so many cues from it that everything feels like a repeat, especially after it's revealed that the evil speedster they're fighting is their mentor figure all along.

Couple that with a chunk of the episodes dedicated to setting up Legends characters with no real impact like the new Firestorm and Hawkgirl, lots of time spent on character introductions like Wally and Patty which don't really tie into the season's story and in the latter case, the show at all, and some weird shit like Barry straight up killing Earth 2 metas of the week with no real thought behind it only to later have Barry's no-kill rule taken to ludicrous degrees, especially in later seasons.

The multiverse stuff was cool and the episodes where they go to Earth 2 are great, but the end of that is Zoom's unmasking. Zoom was a cool villain if a little samey to the Reverse Flash but he felt more like a force of nature than a person and I thought that was a good contrast. But then you have Jay revealing that his Earth 1 counterpart is Hunter Zolomon and later Zoom's face reveal, and it's not necessarily the show's fault but I think people hoped the name "Zoom" was a red herring and that the actual Hunter Zolomon would be saved for future seasons. Instead we get a sort of generic evil prick who to his credit hams it up really well and is at least entertaining.

And then Zoom kills Henry who had dumb writing in the first place for just fucking off to another state when his son needed him the most probably because the actor couldn't stay on as a regular. Barry beats Zoom who raises the stakes to entire multiversal erasure for no real narrative reason, Zoom turns into Black Flash, and Barry initiates Flashpoint. Like fuck, they really crammed a lot of shit into it despite it being really too soon. It reminds of how The Dark Knight Returns AND Death of Superman was adapted for the second fucking movie.

>take a tragic villain who has a deep personal connection with Wally and wants to make him a better hero
>make him a ludicrously evil prick motivated by wanting to cure his speed aids and later decides to kill the whole multiverse because of his K/D ratio autism
Why even keep the name at this point? I honestly thought that the name "Zoom" was going to be a red herring until they mentioned Hunter Zolomon

>Zolomon
>tragic

Eh... He was always a bit of an asshole, and his downfall was motivated by own selfishness. Even his "I'm making you a better hero" was window dressing for just wanting to make Wally suffer. He was understandable but not really tragic.

This show needs to be 22 minutes. You can have a straightforward action episode, a full length character driven episode, and a goofy hijinks episode. It gets tiring to see plot #1 be action, plot #2 be drama, and plot #3 be silly. 44 minutes of tonal whiplash can only last for so long

>Trial of the Flash
Which trial was this based on, Barry's or Wally's?

Season 5 is better than Season 3 and 4, but definitely not the same level of quality as Season 1 or even 2.

Alot of Flash's problems is that recurring characters they don't want as regulars but would still like to use occasionally keep getting poached by other shows so the character has to be gone. This means they have to run a whole seaosn with just the regulars and the one villain of the season.

They had a long term plan for Firestorm, Eiling and the Ronnie and Caitlin relationship which never got anywhere because Rob Amell got another part and then couldn't commit to LoT as a result forcing them to replace him and throw all that away.

Speaking of LoT that was also supposed to be a one season thing and then everyone would get returned to their other shows but when that got picked up to go on alongside the rest that was not only the eventual end of Firestorm period (as Garber after 3 seasons of LoT had had enough) but also the end of the Rogues.

The only recurring character they've managed to hand onto long term is Singh.

I'm positive the reason they made Ralph and Cecile regulars despite them often not even showing up this season was just to keep them from getting stolen.

Neither. It was hyped up to be an adaptation as seen back in Season 1 where Barry sees himself in police custody while running through the timestream, and they follow through with it in Season 4 except they threw out everything about it in favor of the shittiest courtroom scenes imaginable.

Barry's not in prison for killing Eobard or anyone else, he's completely innocent and was framed by the main baddie but didn't run away because reasons, and then he refuses to interfere with the trial using his powers because that's what the bad guys do apparently. So they get Joe's girlfriend aka a godlike attorney who is also DA to defend Barry, and her defense boils down to "uhhhh but Barry's a nice guy and a great cop" and the prosecution's rebuttal "uhhhh but he's late for work all the time" and he gets sentenced to life and later gets out by having Elongated Man impersonate the dead guy so that the judge goes "oh, uh, I guess there was no murder after all" and let's Barry go scot free without any question which he's completely okay with.

It was just a plot device to let the B-team do some superhero stuff while Barry is locked up and didn't even try to incorporate anything from the original story but was marketed as "The Trial of the Flash" anyway, just like how Flashpoint had fuck all to do with Flashpoint except as a season finale cliffhanger that was resolved in one episode in a really stupid way

>but also the end of the Rogues.
fucking goddammit, remember when Season 1 was airing and the introduction of Captain Cold made everyone cream their pants and how the rest of his appearances was foreshadowing the creation of the Rogues?

well fuck all of that shit because we're going to stick him into Legends and kill him off in the season finale! and it's not like the actor wanted to quit and they had no choice, he continues to appear all the time because of time travel and alternate universe bullshit

Too many CW shows I can't watch them all. I only watch Legends and Supergirl now. Flash was hard carried by reverse Flash in the episodes I saw but Grant was decent.

I liked Season 1 but dropped it after Season 3.

what SJW stuff?

They had a feminism episode once and THAT'S NOT OKAY!

>a feminism episode

Attached: a vlcsnap-2017-11-09-16h45m59s296.jpg (1920x1088, 338K)

>Too much teenager drama. No one in real life has that much drama

Attached: cwtv-og-image.png (1200x1200, 915K)

I don't care about CW, but someone needed to check these.
I watch the crossovers, not really big enough a fan of those to watch a whole season.

Barry