So who won?

So who won?

Attached: 1553961885243.jpg (1192x670, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/fSNvFvJ
imgur.com/LRsiBsX
roosterteeth.com/schedule
imgur.com/5lyXK3O
g1dbteamblogs.blogspot.com/2019/04/death-battle-predictions-captain-marvel.html?m=1
forums.spacebattles.com/threads/the-death-battles-thread.346817/page-446
youtube.com/watch?v=ibph8SQ3I4E
youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My dick when i fucked your mom.

We should know soon. Today is when subscribers see it.

Odds are it’s Carol through bullshit.

Which one made a billion and which one bombed? That's your answer.

>not going by critical reception

Have sex

Attached: 1548019105271.jpg (1132x1437, 457K)

>2019
>woman losing against a man

Heh.

How did critical reception work out for Blade Runner?

Captain Marvel.

Pretty good in the long term.

Damn. I figured they would give Carol the win. How did they justify it?

god, imagine if they were to have sex.

Maybe they only counted New 52 Shazam? He doesn't really have many fits if sticking to that.

Sounds more like you lost.

The video isn't even out yet...

It’s out today for subscribers and according to Carol won.

Explain.

The video isn't out yet even for subcribers, you can check the Rooster Teeth website, and you will not find anything about the episode.

She better have fucking not.

Probably releases around lunch.

I'm a subscriber and I can confirm. Sorry lads!

Post the video.

Bummer. Oh well, worse things have happened

How did they justify it?

It’s not out for subs yet.

Why do people always fall for this kind of bait?

Baseline Carol is equivalent to Shazam, but when she goes Binary she's at least 2x his level.

Based on what reasoning?

Anons remember, don't trust them until they don't post the .m3u8

She won, dude. Deal with it and move on.

So how long until it's actually out?
Without proof everything anyone says it's bullshit.

she's a wymn :^

All the Yea Forums faggot are gonna get BTFO when Billy wins.
The DB guys hate Marvel especially Carol.

Remember when Daredevil lost to Nightwing? They won't let Marvel beat DC.

Right now is 05:20 p.m. cest IIRC.

Attached: hmmm.png (979x227, 160K)

The dials, user.

But what's the reasoning in Binary being twice as strong as Shazam.

>Daredevil lost to Nightwing?
>‘Matt beats dick’ posted in a bunch of random threads
It was a golden era.

Binary relates to 2, so 2x. Pretty straightforward, really.
Any further questions?

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-003-fs8.png (1728x774, 263K)

>how can a hot blonde beat a 13 yr old boy??

Truth is she can't, specially if the boy is basically magic Superman.

So you haven't actually seen it and you're just bullshitting

What, you actually believed me?

of course not, you're just spouting, 'my dad works at nintendo' crap

test

Do you remember when we joked about the redirected lightning?

Good joke, good joke. It still is a good joke until I see the video.

One hour left I think

Until what?

Until it's out for subscribers

Billy shouldn't lose to Carol. Cap is basically Magic Superman and if they're going for strongest incarnation with Carol being Binary they should include Billy being the literal wizard/keeper of the rock of eternity with unlimited tap to all magic.

I actually like Death Battle
imgur.com/fSNvFvJ
Here is something for you guys

>Posting image links on an image board

I don't want to get banned user...

>Baseline Carol is equivalent to Shazam

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

No.

Billy is as powerful as Superman and can therefore move entire planets, PLUS magic powers.

A basic radiant energy sponge who once HELPED the Sentry lift an aircraft carrier is absurdly underpowered compared to that.

I wonder if Carol shaves her downstairs?

Yep also strongest incarnation should still be Billy. Billy becomes the Wizard at one point.

Power aside, the only strat Carol knows is murder and Billy has the wisdom of Solomon

"shazam" is barely at apollo's level, New Earth billy was a beast and equal ti superman, but don't be dumb, Geoff Johns's version isnt as powerful as captain marvel used to be, he was nerfed. Johns may like billy, but he doesn't want anyone to be as stronk as daddy superman

>imgur.com/fSNvFvJ
Billys willy vein looks like an anime face who is upset.

Lord Marvel was peak billy's power, but he was
slowly going insane.

I mean New Billy is pretty strong since he can fight Black Adam even though he's sharing it with 5 people. used to be even just sharing it with just mary or freddy and he'd get his ass kicked

Uh Yeah well he was just a kid, also he got his ass kicked by BA and ISIS. Freddy as Capt Marvel was great tho, i really liked it also how Freddy gets his powers directly from the gods.

It was intentional, i put faces to the willies when i draw them, it's kinda like a signature...

>i put faces to the willies when i draw them, it's kinda like a signature
I laughed at this and have no idea why.

>Freddy as Capt Marvel was great tho, i really liked it also how Freddy gets his powers directly from the gods.
I really liked the idea, trails of shazam could had been a good route for the characters, sadly it didn't really developed as it should, what a mess.

It was great I really like it. I just really don't like new Marvel family. I mean Mary and Billy aren't related anymore and Freddy was always a cripple? The reasoning behind of him being Capt Jr / him transforming to a kid was fucking kino.

It's really off-putting, user.

So that’s like a few minutes away at this point?

I will stop doing it then...
Here it's without the face
imgur.com/LRsiBsX

Yeah, not a fan of Johns' diversity crew either and I can see them sticking around if the movie does well.

Also Carol isn't magc based and, like Superman or any other mortal, has no answer to magic. This isn't Shazam vs Doctor Strange.

Ok, it should be out now

Didn’t he beat Darksied’s daddy?

Cap=Billy. I hate the fucking name change of him being Shazam, use some basic comprehension.
Yep I don't like it, splits the powers to 5 people and kinda butchers Freddys personality

And I got my pics ready.

Wait I'm the one who needs basic reading comprehension. Eyes are tired. Yep Carol has no answer to magic and while Billy is usually just shown as a power house, He has access to a ton of magic.

Anyone a subscriber here? Who won?

Nah, now it's 5 p.m. I guess user mixed up 15:00 with 5 p.m.

>It doesn’t matter if the movie is good, it made a Jew money!
Good goy

>Masterchief beat Doomguy
>Yet people still give a shit about this

Considering today's culture pressures and moral panic, I'm putting my money on Carol.

They also had Toph beat Garra

This. Letting Shazam win would be sexist

>Cap=Billy. I hate the fucking name change of him being Shazam
Fuck off Billyfag, that ship sailed a long time ago, get over it already.

Who won? It's supposed to be out right?

Billy's hero name being the same as the Wizards name is fucking retarded

Take it up with DC then, he's still not "Captain Marvel" anymore.

Alrighty, bend over!

Wait really?

Probably. Major content creators get really virtue signaly about things like this.

>Being a Yea Forumsirgin in the year of our Lady and Saviour Carol Danvers
Have sex

Really? How?

Still not out.

>having sex before marriage
Repent.

Checked

You aren't going to have sex with she if you are a ally, you do realize that?

Fucking how? She shouldn't have stood a chance.

roosterteeth.com/schedule

Trips confirm. Shadvirgins seething.

As if they would ever let Captain Mascot lose

Neither should have Carol yet here we are.

She did to Android 18

I don't think nobody will care, but i did a little edit in changing the suit to the original Miss Marvel one.
imgur.com/5lyXK3O

I don’t think I’ve ever seen co this keyed up about one of these before. So they let Carol win because “muh absorb and redirect lightning” like they had Toph win because “muh Gold”.

It’s not like we haven’t known for some time now that th hosts are absolutely cucked soi bois.

They will probably make Carol win over Billy because they want brownie points of having a woman win. They will find some bullshit excuse like they always do because Death Battle is like pro-wrestling. It's predetermined. They do research to justify their selection and ignore anything that goes against it.

Hasn't Cap/Shazam managed to beat Superman before? He-who-must-not-fight on the show anymore since they established he has no upper threshold?

Anyone who has watched any of their Yea Forums centric Death Battle would know how BS they are. Anyone with any knowledge of comics will know that Carol has no chance in hell to beat Billy.

>they make research to justify their position
They’ve done this in Toph vs Gaara and Yang vs Tifa and tried to do this with Superman vs Goku where they talked about limiting him to Nu and feeding him to Goku Blanco before Rebirth happened and put the kibosh on it.

You can tell when DB has a dog in the race because the result will involve the winner doing the one thing that could possibly make them win while the loser somehow can’t makw any of the far more likely outcomes happen.

They will say it’s because of “muh magic” even though Superman explicitly called him his physical equal and Billy stalemated him in arm wrestling with his powers split with th family.

While waiting for the real results let's have a discussion about Billy v. Carol in areas other than power:

Who has the better origin story? Who has the more interesting personality? Who has the more tragic past? How do each of them fit into their respective teams?

On the contrary, I'd say they're usually quite fair with the Yea Forums battles.
Digimon curbstomping Pokémon is absolutely true, I don't know how people thought the outcome would be any different.

Captain Marvel (Shazam) is more or less equal to Superman in terms of strength and whoever wins depends on the writer. Their main difference is that Superman power is alien biology while Cap is Magic.

If DB says Superman has no upper limits then if they were honest about making a video between both Captain Marvels then it should be a no brainier who wins.

I'm biased in Billy's favour, so I think he has the better origin, personality and team.

>origin story
Billy is a golden hearted chosen to become th world’s mightiest mortal. Carol was Mar-Vell’s girlfriend.

>More tragic past
Orpan who was abused by his greedy uncle >>> Air Force jock

>How do they fit on their teams?
Carol and Billy were both extra muscle on the JSA and Avengers. Carol is the leader of Nu Alpha Flight for some reason.

Pre FP Billy had a great mythos, not a fan of Post FP. Not that knowledgeable of Carol to make an opinion about her besides her being a C lister for years. Also Billy has a more tragic past, his shit is sad as fuck.

Digimon is essentially pokemon with chainsaws and nukes attached to em so it's not surprising

There was the Lucario bearing Renamon thing but let's face it that was a handicap match in pokemon's favor to get the pokemon fans to calm down

>more interesting personality
modern carol has no personality other than "stronk wimmen" because modern writers want to forget she used to be an alcoholic with a murderboner for aliens
>How do each of them fit into their respective teams?
billy hanging out with the justice league is way more fun

Attached: 4570238-bros.jpg (1988x3056, 1.45M)

>Who has the better origin story?
Billy
>Who has the more interesting personality?
Pre 52 Billy seems to be a Superman clone. New 52/Rebirth Shazam is a lot better when it comes to personality. He seems like a fun guy. Carol just became arrogant and stoic for some reason. Billy wins here.
>Who has the more tragic past?
Billy. Carol can't remember her past but at least she had one. You technically can't say he has one.
Carol is boring and her powers and agenda are focus of the plot, the entire plot of Shazam is about Billy as a person.

G1 Prediction blog from yesterday
g1dbteamblogs.blogspot.com/2019/04/death-battle-predictions-captain-marvel.html?m=1
Keep in mind sometimes one of them get promoted to actual researcher

Did the RWBYfags figure a way to watch shit early again now that M3U8 doesnt work anymore?

You're not going to have an actual reasoned response on Yea Forums, where there's a huge slant against Carol. And I bet someone will reply with "BUT OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE MUH STRONK WOMYN WITH NO PERSONALITY", proving the point. Even those who replied to you admit they don't know enough about her.

EVERYONE on the internet is on Billy’s side. I haven’t found a single person that legit argues for Carol.

Enlighten us then.

reeee video when

You know the sad part is I don’t think they’ll ever get a more hype battle than this unless they do Superman vs Goku 3.

Okay, so what do we know about how Carol absorbs magic, and how we can compare it to DC’s magic

>Carol will win because she's a woman!
Would they really kill a kid for feminism points?

her deal is energy manipulation and he is energy... seems like a short fight

Didn't Carol kill some kid before?

26 minutes but M3U8 doesnt work anymore so you have to wait until Wednesday

Billy's origin isn't at all special considering Mar-Vell and Rick Jones used to do the exact same thing. The only difference is that Billy is a kid, and yet originally "Captain Marvel" was a different person entirely, not Billy Batson. Not to mention it's the most basic shit ever. Carol actually has an arc, going from regular person in the Airforce pilot to superpowered being with Kree powers, as well as the whole Binary phase in which she got a massive power boost. But again, expecting Yea Forums to be objective about this shit is an absurd task.

Billy predates that Mar-vell/Rick Jones stuff by like decades, so that’s gonna he a no from me

>he is energy
The fuck?

>Mar-Vell and Rick Jones used to do the exact same thing
Which was literally based of Billy turning into Captain Marvel

You can have any Death Battle be made but you have to come up with the name of the original song for it
Go

Ah, so you clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

>Billy's debut was in 1939
>Mar-Vell and Rick Jones's in the 60s
c'mon dude.

Reminder that Shazam had the first capeshit movie .

I think you're confusing power creep with a character arc.

The point he was trying to make is the "regular person transforming into a super-power alter-ego" isn't unique to Shazam.

>Billy's origin isn't at all special considering Mar-Vell and Rick Jones used to do the exact same thing
By that logic Carol isn't all that different from She Hulk.

Because others kinda copied it.

it's funny how just a month ago, the Carolfags were calling foul on the whole "Critical reception" thing. Oh how the tables have turned.

>Carol still struggles with handling magical energy so much a wizard stomped her shit in her 2006 series (issue 5)

Is not unique to him, but doesnt mean is not something noteworth about his character

And energy blasting bimbo is?

Hasn’t her Captain upgrade given her a power boost?

But binary uses 0s and 1s. And Carol's movie came out first which means she's 0. Which means Billy is 1. So Billy wins.

Deflecting isn't an argument.

This is my point in first place, not that he was first (because obviously I know he was, that's the point Mar-Vell exists after all).
We aren't talking about her powers here, but the origins. If that were the case, then a lot of heroes would also be "generic" (which still, she has energy manipulation powers, while others just use regular blasts).
She can't absorb magical or physical energy. She had issues absorbing Jim Tensen's powers in Ultimates2.
She was referenced first in Infinity War, while no other movie has referenced Shazam. By that logic, Shazam isn't even canon to the DCEU.

>physical energy
>psychic*

Based

This is the biggest thing and it makes the fight such a stomp it’s going to outdo toph vs gaara for screwjobs is Carol wins.

You blast Carol with magic she absorbs some of it and then it fucks her over hard. Billy shoots Zeus’s own thunderbolts.

I mean come on now.

And the point we're making is that Billy/Shazam did it first. You can't call something a character derivative because you're more familiar with his imitators.

I don’t believe so. She’s the same as she was at warbird except sober and bitchier.

Uh Billy doesn't just shoots Zeus Thunderbolts, He's the Champion of Magic so his lightning is basically S tier Magic Bolt

>You blast Carol with magic she absorbs some of it
I'm pretty sure Thor has blasted her with thunderbolts and she has been able to absorb them all. Is Thor magic too or what?

You’re right about that. The living lightning is NOT Zeus bolts, it’s something else.

She can absorb a little magic but then pops if she gets too much like when that Dr. Strange foe bitch slapped her.

Isn't Thor more on actual lightning? More so now since Aaron retcon the hammer to be just a living storm speaking of Thor, can't believe Aaron killed off Odin in the dumbest of ways, whats the deal with him and his hateboner for Odin.

Thor’s lightning alternates between magic and base energy while Billy’s lightning has always been magic as part of a magic transformation into the champion of magic. He’s even used a Zeus lightning boosted fist to cold cock Superman because magic.

Projecting his insecure daddy issues on Marvel's biggest daddy

Shazam won

This. Hammer blasts are energy, not magic. Which makes everyone that puts forward that Skadi feat stupid.

What are some good Marvel vs DC matchups that AREN'T predictable as fuck? I'm honestly getting bored of Marvel vs DC fights because 9/10 DC's absurd power-levels guarantee a win.

She won

I mean I thought it was a tad bit too much with Odin losing to JaneThor, Freya basically leaving him and all the other Asgardians leaving old Asgard, him being an inept drunk and now dying to some no name darkelves like a cunt. Its too much man.
Which one is real one

Still not out.

Damn right she did

Attached: D2XIuj9XQAA6ZtN.jpg (679x960, 73K)

i think you're still right, can she just outright absorb punches?

Patreon

Neither. Not out yet.

I won._____

They don’t have one and it’s not out for subs yet.

It was me Billy, I won the Death Battle!

Attached: 1550961799678.jpg (789x388, 72K)

Why do you think Feminists support abort ion.

I'll be here all week

Stop believing trolls you morons it isn’t out yet

Who said anything about the DCEU?

Who's next?

Skywalker vs TBD

YOU DECIDE!!!!

BAIT
Its so easy to spot this out.
Why do you do this? No one can be this retarded.

billy won
next time is wario vs dedede

Isn't Dedede a few inches tall?

I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE IS THE REAL ONE!

Attached: Black Widow Golden Years.png (189x247, 63K)

Billy won

Is it streamed live or is the whole video available from the start?

leak the video somehow
put it on streamable or webm it

You mean he stays a virgin until 30?

What was the finishing blow?

Its available early to people who pay their subscription on Roosterteeth.com
Back then we had it leaked via M3U8 but that doesn't work anymore

How did Billy win, what was the fatality?

Who is the next match up?

Show proof. Like a screenshot of the winner screen.

No he was nutting inside Courtney so hard Jay almost called Chris Hansen on him

Yeah, can I really save 15 percent or more on car insurance by switching to Geico?

Billy won
Dedede vs Wario is next
forums.spacebattles.com/threads/the-death-battles-thread.346817/page-446

Ok, I wanna be really fair here because I don’t know much about these two but I want to compare Billy and Carol.
Can any anons give me some recommendations for both?
Just to know their characters a little bit.

>the original Miss Marvel one

No.

Attached: Ms. Marvel (1977-1979) 001-000.jpg (2013x3056, 2.22M)

Aside from Mega Man Battle Royale
This season has been pretty lame

Attached: 7fb8648ce4ad220669234b16d99274b4.png (617x566, 551K)

post a screencap or something at least if you're gonna say anything

>Dedede vs Wario
what a weird match up

>This battle pushed both Captain Marvel and Shazam to their limits
No. Dammit, DB. I like Carol but she is nowhere near Billy's power and never has been.

Attached: 1541948165370.jpg (299x492, 32K)

First Thunder is pretty good or Billy's old book, I really liked that.

Chill dude, just an edgy joke.

Ment no harm

The only reason they did this shit was movie synergy. I'd bet anyone 100$ that when Endgame comes rolling around they'll do Thanos Vs. Darkside 2.

I think I see the theme here with Wario vs Dedede: they're both greedy anti-heroes who aren't really out to be full fledged villains as much as getting things they want (coin in Wario's case, food/magical artifacts in Dedede). They're both big fat Cartmans who are as much the heroes allies as their foes.

That said, I think Dedede has this squarely if he scales to Kirby. Kirby is a fucking nightmare.

Who won the first one?

I don't have one for CM though.

Attached: billy.png (822x886, 530K)

>what a weird match up
they're both gluttonous sometimes antagonistic rivals to a Nintendo protagonist that are known for being physical powerhouses. it makes sense to me

They ALWAYS do this. I think its to soften the blow for the side that lost.

>Captain Meme just got splattered by the real Captain Marvel
>Namor got shown who the real king of Atlantis is
This season is great just for the redpills being dropped on MCU kiddies.

Attached: DIALS.jpg (592x1060, 396K)

Darkseid

If they go with canon height, its gonna look awkward

Sides of Dark

You just posted the one for CM though.

Darkseid by Omega Sanction induced bullet to the head delivered by Deadpool

I bet they'll use Smash height

>It's another idiots can't figure out the obvious theme episode
Goddamn you people are stupid. I remember all of you bitching about "well why are they doing Black Widow vs Widowmaker?"

Stupid, stupid, stupid Yea Forums.

They used Kirby's canon height for Buu vs Kirby

Eh, DL3 had Dedede only be slightly shorter than Samus.
Kirby sizes are really inconsistent.

Here

Billy just straight up blew up the planet they were fighting on

Attached: you are winnar.png (741x401, 338K)

So many wins is that for DC in DC/Marvel match ups?

Carol literally doesn’t have anything worth reading, she was made CM specifically for the movies.

They also both ride motorcycles.

can you webm/gif the finishing blow?

>Limiting Billy to just a few FOE
Nigger BTFO Yuga Khan and stalemated Superman. Like fucking shit he's only a few supernovas.

God help them if they brought Fawcett or Thunderworld into this.

If James Cameron owned the MCU
>Iron Man (2008)
>Captain America (2019)
>Thor (TBD)
>Iron Man 2 (TBD)
>Avengers (TBD)

Based.

Do m3u8s work again or are we all fucked out of luck barring some user recording the fight and uploading it somewhere?

I'd say avengers 200 is worth reading for the terrible factor if nothing else

>Yuga Khan
When'd Billy fight him?

post the damn link already

Thanks a bunch guys! But I really wish someone could give me more Carol stories because I really want to know if its good or not.
I do remember that Carol had issues like constant relaunches of her Books (New number 1s), is this true?

we're fucked out of luck

For Billy start with Monster Society of Evil by Jeff Smith and Thunderworld Adventures by Morrison. Then hit up the original Captain Marvel Adventures (they're public domain) but get into it at around 75, that's' when it really hits its stride and keeps it. Power of Shazam was also good and started the "Billy is Captain Marvel" thing.

Curse of Shazam was basically the movie if you liked the movie.

As for Carol, she was alright as a drunken idiot in Busiek's Avengers but other than that she's got shit.

Darkseid War: Shazam

M3U8s don't work anymore
I don't even think RWBY general figured a new solution

Literally none of those Anons are wrong. But please, genius, feel free to share your wisdom with the class

Any chance you can .webm the whole fight onto /wsg/?

>Having Billy do that
>Not Having him chuck a giant red star at her
Boo.

Attached: Billy Red Sun.jpg (824x1125, 203K)

>FOE
What's this mean?

So thought Carol would win. Never been happier to have been wrong

You're not gonna fool me, you know exactly which one I'm talking about! But if you really don't this is Shazam! chart.

Ah New Billy. That the one where he gets a different Pantheon?
Yeah Carol did have a bunch of relaunches, Idk I don't really like Carol as a character at all, she used to be a nobody C-Lister. Go read First Thunder its a great Billy origin story and pretty sad too. The Power of Shazam was the old ongoing I was referring to btw.

>Monster Society of Evil
Sounds menacing... I like it! What are these guys about anyway?
I’ll do this in that order.

Its a unit of energy

>Both are fatass and greedy antagonists to a Nintendo character
>Both are cartoony and absorb a lot of slapstick damage
>DDD is a king who actually has a heart of gold and cares for his subjects while Wario is a loner merc that only cares for himself (and was a king one time)

OH GEE I WONDER WHAT THE THEME IS GUYS.

I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

WHY DEATH BATTLE SO RANDOM?

Well for like 5 seconds yeah. He got the Source Manipulation Of Zonuz, or Yuga Khan, personally feels like cheating. It’s rather moot, he’s back to normal

How did he kill her

Fpbp

It's the amount of energy released by a supernova explosion.

They've won a lot of points with me for doing the right thing even in the current political climate.

Yes but I don't recall his temporary pantheon being any less or more powerful than his old one.

Not those guys
This match is like Black Widow vs Widowmaker
The theme is there but nobody cares

Just nuked the planet. Kind of lame to be honest.

>What are these guys about.
I don’t want to ruin the moment that you findthat out for yourself.

SUBATOMIC PENATRATION RAPID FIRE THOUGH HIS DABS

Attached: 74BBCF63-F58D-4BEE-A35B-4341857CB68E.png (1080x798, 317K)

Yeah I know he goes back to Normal with that asspull of Darkseid using Superwomans baby or something to absorb all the powers from all the New New gods or someshit.
I think Darkseid War Billy was insanely strong since he did become god of gods, like how Apokolips fire bathed Superman was also insanely strong

Couple thousand viewers can't be wrong.

Has a marvel character even won in death battle before?

Glad that Carol didn't get an unjust win, but it still stings to see her lose twice now in these things. I'm one of three people that legit like her character. I wouldn't mind as much if the matches weren't so damn uneven.

She stood literally no chance against either Android 18 or Billy.

Heck, I don't even care if she loses a third time, just wish it was a more even match.

Based on the curvature in that pic, that's a really small star...

Iron man vs lex luthor

Dedede vs K. Rool is way better.

How does Source Manipulation even work?
What does it do?

To be fair both movies came out at the same time. The matchup would have been expected.

I hope Carol will get a third better chance

Wat. No way Tony beats Lex.

A lot actually.

>Thinking the curve in the first panel is the same as the curve in the third
Based brainlet.

It’s manipulation of the Source, it’s like life energy

I think the solution they decided on was someone downloads the video and uploads it to MEGA. Unless you can fool the site into thinking your videoplayer is on RT, I don't think the m3u8 works anymore.

In a pure armor vs armor fight with no prep time yes he does because

1. Tony has fought dudes in armor his entire life.

2. Tony can hack while he battles.

By the way, isn't Wario actually fucking immortal? And the only time he's been threatened was by gods?

Dedede scales to Kirby who is too goddamn strong and there's not a lot of material for K. Rool due to his lack of recent game appearances

>thread grinds to a halt because billy won so no one can complain

Lmao

BASED DEATH BATTLE REPEATEDLY DABBING ON GOKU AND CAROL

Rogue could be a fun one.

But Dedede scales to Kirby, who is fucking stupid powerful.

>Another Marv-let DIALED
Someone needs to draw a pic of Carol in the BLACKED underwear but it says DIALED instead.

>Rogue vs. Wonder Woman
>Rogue won
What bullshit.

Someone post the fucking link.

user isn’t that just the White Lanterns shtick?
Seems less cool than I thought it would be.
Thought the source would have been more esoteric than “I have power over life and death!”

Lame but whatever I guess.

Carol has joined the DB Hall of Shame (losing two fights) along with:

Goku

Shadow The Hedgehog

Charizard

Batman

Who would be a good match for Carol if 18/Billy were stomps?

>Goku, Shadow, Charizard, Batman, Carol

Is it? She drained Thor before, and he was pretty much powerless to stop it.

I'm not going to lie.

The fact that two of the most obnoxious characters in pop culture are 0-2 each does make me smile.

You did good Death Battle. At least in this respect.

Yuga Kahn’s pretty strong, he was destroying planets and bitchslapping Darkseid

It was an early episode. They also had Dig-Dug kill Bomberman because they didn't have a research staff to cover their asses.

>But Dedede scales to Kirby,
No he doesn't? I love Kirby too, but I don't how much more powerful Dedede is, especially when compared to other characters like Meta Knight who actually compared when scaled to Kirby.

So there just ignore there own bullshit that superman can lift half of infinity therefore will always beat goku. But shazam can't do the same thing?

Attached: shazamv superman.jpg (724x768, 116K)

Tbf, Batman won at least once against cap, which is more than the others can say

Superman vs Kirby

Who wins?

DC vs Marvel updated score: 10 to 7

>Infinite Power vs Infinite Power + Power Absorbance
uh kirby

Thor wasn't trying to fucking kill her though.

Carol is one of those hard characters to find a match for because their power level is in this spot where they don't really have anyone like them. You get people that stomp Carol and people that get stomped by Carol and its hard to find a balanced opponent.

Batman is 1-2, not 0-2, so he gets out of the Hall of Shame. If you count the assist he gave Terry in Batman Beyond vs Spider-Man 2099 he's 2-2.

Mega Man classic is also in the Hall of Shame.

Batman still has one win unlike the others. He shouldn't be on there.

Wait you're telling me the person who can't use her sonar while walking on sand beat the guy who can create infinite sand?

>Carol is one of those hard characters to find a match for because their power level
Because she's really just a C Lister pretending to be A list?

How many times does it have to be pointed out?

That was THUNDERWORLD Billy. It's like saying Superman can use the feats of Superdemon.

>Kirby copies Superman
Would he get one power or all of them?

Attached: 1546197436848.jpg (750x594, 55K)

That's actually a really apt way of putting it.

Marvel pretends she's on the level of Thor, Hulk, Sentry, etc when she's not. But she's clearly above guys like Cap and Spider-Man so it's hard to find someone in her power level twilight zone to match her.

Is ThunderWorld Billy that different from regular Billy?

Dedede beat Dark Meta Knight who speedblitzed Meta Knight who himself beat Galacta Knight.
Dedede>Dark Meta Knight>Meta Knight>Galacta Knight

even whitout absorving superman kirby wins

Attached: kirby.png (500x453, 227K)

how is that any different when people bring up all-star supermman, Superman 1 million, ect?

>The whole reason the fight happened was because Billy was arsing around causing property damage with his lightning for no reason
>Tries to run away after Carol confronts him over blowing up a ATM and scattering free money everywhere
>When that fails he just genocides the whole fucking earth
What the hell?

Attached: 1552017812247.gif (261x200, 860K)

He is an Expy of Superman because there is no Superman in his world, I think.

all of them
this isnt smash bros

Is this from that Morrison's comic he did entirely in 3D?

>No he doesn't?
Yes, he does,
>I don't how much more powerful Dedede is
Right below Kirby, he's one of the most powerful creatures in the Kirby universe, which we can prove because him going through similar adventures to that of Kirby

Attached: Boss Butch Bunch (BIG).png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

Haven't seen the video yet but i'm hyped as fuck for /ourgal/ to BTFO DCucks again

Attached: 1550618560404.png (1200x1782, 3.21M)

He’s like Golden/Silver Age Billy

Superman 3d yes.

>Marvel pretends she's on the level of Thor, Hulk, Sentry, etc when she's not.
You're wrong user, she's better than them lol.
Ah that makes sense. Thanks cause his appearance in Multiversity just made him seem like regular Billy in terms of power

Yes actually. Both from New Earth Power of Shazam Cap and Nu Cap. For starters he and his senpai are the only heroes on their world and Billy's Cap is a separate entity like in the Fawcett comics and Earth-S.

The difference isn't like Red Sun Superman vs Superman but its there.

Canonically, Kirby should get all of a Supe's powers

Though Supes can almost definitely punch out of his stomach dimension

Attached: 8d58c56957d9eb87c3379fd2d80e907f-d4y35zk.png (1159x559, 72K)

Jotaro and Yu tried to kill each other because they just bumped into one another.

There were several Earths that had a Superman that wasn't a Superman like the Pax Americana world where a Doctor Manhatanized Captain Atom was the Superman. and the SOS world where a Doc Savage Dr. Fate was the Superman.

>Baseline Carol is equivalent to Shazam

u wot

>Billy's Cap is a separate entity like in the Fawcett comics and Earth-S.
Uh was that confirmed? That they swap back to the rock like in the old comics? I don't think so dude.

What about the next generation of heroes, like Superboy (Kon)?

Yeah, there's no version of Shazam anywhere near Carol's power. She could just vaporize him on the spot.

user's point was that Carol should have been the one picking the fight, potentially while drunk.

>Jotaro and Yu
I don't remember that. DBX?

>Aquaman vs Namor started because Aquaman splashed Namor and ended with Namor being eaten alive.

>Charizard vs Greymon started because Ash thought Agumon was a pokemon and threw a pokeball at him and ended with Charizard's bleeding corpse falling on Red and both of them burning together in a blast of terra force.

Hmm... What about the Expy Image universe characters? Were there any Supreme Pastiche?

I think she's on the "mid-tier" level with characters like She-Hulk, Thing, most Asgardians, Ares, Wonder Man, etc..

user there are multiple current and archived threads here that completely counter your claim, even what you just said has been argued and beaten already

It was mentioned in Thunderworld that Billy and Cap are separate people.

Doom guy vs Juggernaut when?

Attached: 1543786936624.png (640x480, 659K)

I'd argue one and a half, due to the Batman Beyond win

From what I heard they at least mentioned Billy punching black holes into existence.

Shut up.

Isn't Wonderman really strong since he can manipulate his ions/mass or someshit tho, like he used to be a big heavy hitter.
I don't remember that, got the page?

Yeah that one every fight in DB/DBX is always so petty I can’t help but laugh.

Juggernaut would absolutely destroy Doom Guy.

You're intentionally being inflammatory. And its working, pls stop.

>Use the Jeff Smith version that caused light to collapse into a singularity with one punch
>Cap him at a couple of FOE
Death Battle I don't understand you.

It's even funnier cause they straight up go "Goku is never ever going to beat Superman no matter how many power ups he gets".

When are we getting Sandman vs Clayface?

>Carol is one of those hard characters to find a match for because their power level is in this spot where they don't really have anyone like them.
Just had a thought, what about All Might from MHA? All Might never really seems to break the 1000-ton threshold, much like Carol's never been shown to, but both stomp almost everything else underneath them. He has no means of energy attack so there's nothing for Carol to absorb, but Carol has the advantage of flight, both in current continuities are referred to as 'the greatest hero in the world' the such?

Fair enough I guess. Though I wouldn't place Dedede above Meta Knight who you said has gone on par with Galacta Knight who is a universe buster if left unchecked

Believe me friendo, I know how retardedly OP the Kirbyverse is. But Dedede was only there to fight maybe three of those guys, between Magolor and 02, and I guess kinda Dark Matter

Don't get me wrong, him being alive at all is impressive, but it doesn't scale to Kirbs.

Attached: 1550983653814.png (800x800, 310K)

They're right about that.

Superman when he goes all out does Popeye shit with his muscles. He's almost like Flex Mentallo.

Attached: Superman Hypertime.jpg (1041x1600, 666K)

What is the most powerful version of Superman than isn’t plotbot that could realistically beat Goku? And how would they beat him?

stolen from vsbattlewiki
youtube.com/watch?v=ibph8SQ3I4E

>no mullet
FUCKING HERESY

...You know, that's actually not a bad fight. Props user.

He wouldn't be able to in the first place. Kirby can only inhale attacks, generic enemies, and minibosses. Superman is more of a main boss material, and thus far from copyable. At best Kirby would be justable to suck up and copy his heat vision or frost breath.

His hoodie is pretty cool. Makes him look unique too

Based

Attached: 1536511905414.png (423x533, 453K)

Uh, sorry but that’s not gonna happen

Probably Superman 1 Million (not prime, the descendant who was current member of the Justice Legion A). Guy's vision topped out at stopping a speeding galaxy (but not repulsing it, he needed a gorilla superman from the Gorilla galaxy to help him do that).

He would beat Goku either through time travel or by using super hypnotism (yes really).

>Dedede was only there to fight maybe three of those guys
And that's somehow not impressive?

Attached: EVERYONE IS HERE!.png (1536x1080, 1.61M)

Based, thanks

It grew on me because he can take it down to have his classic look.

What Death Battle made you realize its always a shill win, and there's no real thought into who would actually win?
For me it was Scout VS. Tracer.

Attached: tumblr_p7lml3T0131spuzyso7_1280.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Yesh

Look at the rest of thread dude

>You can create a singularity of light out of enough force
...Is this true?

>Carol lost
Yawn
More proof that DC makes stupidly OP characters instead of well written ones. No wonder incels like them so much

>Using Jeff Smith feats
>Not just going ahead and using Thunderworld and Earth-S feats
Wha?

Sit down.
Be humble.

Sit down.
Be humble.

Sit down.
Be humble.

>DC character wins
Yawn, all DC characters are overpowered and boring
>DC character loses
Lol, how will DCfags ever recover?

I never said it wasn't impressive, hell I just said him alive at all shows how strong he is on his own. But it doesn't scale to Kirby

Though now that I think about it, him tousling with Kirby himself is impressive too, though Kirby wasn't exactly trying to kill him the times they fought.

We're on the same side friend, I'm just trying to make sense of all this.

Attached: 186b239d658aece140cdbf2536a6ecf.jpg (600x450, 42K)

>that spoiler
n i c e

Attached: yes.png (1346x755, 942K)

>punching a black hole
>well written
Maybe if you're a complete retard

>Carol reverting Billy in the fight
>Carol going Binary off a Shazam bolt
I know the fight is just for show but come the fuck on Death Battle.

>it was close
No it fucking wasn’t fuck you DB

They say it every single time.

Sit down. Be humble.

This
Carol is still a far better character than anything DC has ever shat out

Except Doom guy can't ever actually die. He just respawns in another part of hell and immediately starts killing demons. Pretty sure he killed Satan in Doom 2.

Attached: 1336016636794.jpg (503x691, 158K)

said the blackhole-punchlet that cant punch a blackhole into existence

Doom guy is such a stupid character. No wonder powerlevel fags love him

And all the Shaz-gang around!

Nah, there are a lot of matches I recall where they straight up say some were a stomp.

Them saying this was "close" was pretty bull.

Just got to this bit and came to express my "555-come-on-now" indignation.

They wanted to soften the blow for the Carol Corps.

>Several examples of Billy absorbing his own lightning and sucking it from others
>Several examples of "I am the one that controls the change"
>Billy reverts
Atleast he still won.

user, it still doesn’t mean he wins.
If I continue to get crushed repeatedly by a monster and regenrated each night it still doesn’t mean I “win”.
Even id I did manage to kill it I would still lose more times than I “win” death and incap is still a lose.
Also in a fight Juggernaut would crush doomguys head in. Im just saying.

Just watched the death battle, shazam wins.

Most likely this, considering they said it twice and not just after the fight.

>Strength of Atlas
C’mon now.

Who will it be next?

That would have been overkill.

There was a lot of "really trying to signal that this wasn't the curbstomp that it was" signalling in the video.

>they actually did the thing of Carol absorbing the thunder and turning him back into Billy
like clockwork

>Thunderworld Marvel Family spiked a Gentry through the face with an artificial rock of eternity made of time
>Thunderworld Billy lifted infinity
Thunderworld Billy is All-Star Captain Marvel both in tone and in powers.

same, that was such bullshit . The bolt can only transform billy and those he considers family. this was an absolute stomp and they left out billys most op feats and highballed carol. Carol Corps get dabbed on

Attached: 1553392653354.png (606x700, 109K)

Carol powering up on the bolt was also some grade-A bullshit.

I mean I get not wanting to have Billy floss all over her because she's "popular" right now but come on.

Come on.

You know they probably did plan for Carol to win by reverting him back to Billy and killing him to satisfy their lust for dead kids as seen in Charizard vs Greymon but chickened out when they saw that literally EVERYONE that looked at the fight backed Billy because Jesus Christ is there an evident power gap.

Attached: Billy vs Lightning 2.jpg (3975x3056, 2.09M)

Hey FAGGOT! I know you're going to show up in this thread at some point so I might as well post this. I want a timestamp photo of you with three different tickets from 3 different showings of Shazam after said showings are complete.

Attached: ladderbro being a faggot and in other news water is still in fact wet.png (1019x353, 37K)

But user, if everyone is OP, than nobody is.

All Might vs Carol.

That could work if DB give carol an
chance to win

>DB are misogynists again
Yawn

Carol would stomp All-Might.

>"This battle pushed both to their limits!"
>"Carol might be more experienced but she fell a bit short on every other category"
>Proceeds to explain how Shazam is way overpowered in every way
They really did not want to make this seem like it was a curb stomp, gee, I wonder why

t. Yikes-user

That’s kinda the point. Because she needs a win

>In description of the video Death Battle states "find out which one is truly a marvel" and yet don't mention Billy taking back his rightful name from Carol
>Have Billy act like a giant fucking child when even Nu was more composed
>Have Carol roll her eyes at him, revert him, and go "Oh what was that? Shazam."
>Billy doesn't do anything humiliating to her like 18 but just blows up the planet.

Compare how they treated Carol in this to how they treated her vs 18. It's like daylight and dark.

Amazing what a billion dollar movie can do to your image.

This is totally Superman vs Goku where DB really, really, REALLY wanted to give the win to the other guy but knew they'd lose all cred if they did.

It's clear they really didn't give a shit about Billy. Which is a shame because he's pretty fucking great as a character and deserves respect for being an OG that was more popular than Supes and Batman at one time.

>Having any doubt over Ben's ryona fetish

>Goku
>Shadow The Hedgehog
>Charizard
>Carol
The League Of Jobbers

Or they're covering their asses from a group of fans known for being obnoxious.

Sounds like Reiner Braun needs to throw down with someone.

Batman had no prep time and wasn't allowed to escape.
Batmans main strengths are escaping the first encounter to prepare for the second.
Batman was very nerfed in DB.

Batman lost twice too, should he be in?

>Fans
They weren't afraid of Carol corp back when they had her fight 18 and depicted Carol as an overconfident idiot who died a brutal and humiliating death. They even made fun of her alcoholism.

Did they even MENTION her being an alcoholic this time?

He's also won one. You have to be 0-2 to be in the jobber hole.

Mega Man Classic is in the jobber hole to.

No prep is part of the rules otherwise he and Reed would basically be the gods of Death Battle.

He at least beat Captain America and helped Terry in his fight.

When does it drop for everyone?

Carol Corps has way more feminists, dykes, shills and journalists now, they've grown since that time.

Ms. Marvel is one of the most well-known alcoholics in her respective franchise.

>Out of this group Shadowfags are probably the least obnoxious

>Take away Billy's pre-crisis feats
>Put him against an obnoxious moron who throws energy beams and solves all their problems with violence
>"Oh it was so close"
>"Oh Billy just inched her out in a couple of categories"
>"Isn't Carol a cool character compared to him though?"

It's rather fitting that Billy's debut battle ends up being basically Superman's debut right down to the feat exclusion bullshit and softening the blow for fanboys of the loser.

But did they mention it in this fight?

Here's the fight music.
youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI

Actually looking over it again, her only mentioned flaws are that her Binary energy runs out and she can't handle magic well.

Wednesday.

So you're saying we're going to get a Billy vs Carol round 2 at some point?

>she can't handle magic well.
Yet she effortlessly redirected Billy's Shazam! back at him, an unprecedented feat by any of his villains or rivals.

It's funny too that years ago the critical reception didn't matter for BvS, Suicide Squad and Justice League

Charizard probably has more tolerable fans simply because a lot of Charizard fans are boomers who barely follow Pokemon and just reminesce about the genwun days on the schoolyeard, while Shadow fans are pretty much all autists, furries, or both. The latter-day Sonic games attract a really unfortunate demographic.

Attached: Emoji_Icon_-_Thinking_large.png (460x480, 191K)

>Superman DIALS Goku
>Captain Marvel SIT DOWNS Carol
True superheroes.

Exactly.

>vs 18
"Carol is an overconfident alcoholic."
She gets embarrassed throughout the fight, has her arms and legs broken while she screams, and then her face smashed in with a boot while she declares she can still fight.

>vs the Real Captain Marvel
"Carol is a highly experienced and celebrated hero."
"This battle pushed them to their limits."
"She was more than a match for the Strength of Atlas (!)"
During the fight she rolls her eyes at Billy and smack talks him and he can only win by going all out and blowing up the world. She also reverts him.
They took her side over Billy's and that's just disgusting. It says a lot about their integrity when a bunch of feminists suddenly liking a character causes them to do a 180 on their opinion.

Naw, they learned their lesson.

>She redirected Billy's Shazam back at him
They couched Carol's defeat so hard they had enough pillows to fill a harem.

I've met some pretty annoying Charizardfags (and Genwunners in general).

>Mega Man Classic is in the jobber hole to.
Oh yeah, he lost to Astro Boy and all the other versions of himself

Correction, Classic lost to X, EXE and Starforce, he was stronger than Volnutt

Why didn't Billy just blitz her when he's perfectly capable of running up to Flash?

Attached: echoes_of_shazam_alexross.jpg (1200x779, 663K)

Eh doesn't count. You got to win the battle to get a win.

Same reason Clark didn't punch Goku into the speed force before he powered up from base form.

sit down
(Hol' up lil' bitch, hol' up lil' bitch) be humble
(Hol' up, bitch) sit down
(Sit down, hol' up, lil' bitch)
Be humble (bitch)
(Hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, hol' up) bitch, sit down
Lil' bitch (hol' up, lil' bitch) be humble
(Hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, hol' up) be humble
(Hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, lil' bitch) sit down
(Hol' up lil' bitch) be humble
(Hol' up, sit down, lil' bitch)
(Sit down, lil' bitch, be humble)
(Hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, lil' bitch) bitch, sit down
(Hol' up, bitch) be humble
(Hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, hol' up)

Attached: SIT DOWN.png (1440x2560, 2.99M)

Yeah, but everyone was stronger than Volnutt

Ay, I remember syrup sandwiches and crime allowances
Finesse a nigga with some counterfeits
But now I'm countin' this
Parmesan where my accountant lives
In fact, I'm downin' this
D'USSÉ with my boo bae, tastes like Kool-Aid for the analysts
Girl, I can buy yo' ass the world with my paystub
Ooh, that pussy good, won't you sit it on my taste bloods?
I get way too petty once you let me do the extras
Pull up on your block, then break it down: we playin' Tetris
A.M. to the P.M., P.M. to the A.M., funk
Piss out your per diem, you just gotta hate 'em, funk
If I quit your BM, I still ride Mercedes, funk
If I quit this season, I still be the greatest, funk
My left stroke just went viral
Right stroke put lil' baby in a spiral
Soprano C, we like to keep it on a high note
Its levels to it, you and I know, bitch, be humble

Attached: Carol vs Namora.jpg (1280x1971, 799K)

Who dat nigga thinkin' that he frontin' on man, man? (Man, man)
Get the fuck off my stage, I'm the Sandman (Sandman)
Get the fuck off my dick, that ain't right
I make a play fuckin' up your whole life

Attached: Carol vs Namora 2.jpg (1280x1971, 678K)

>Dr.Strange vs Dr.Fate
>Raven vs Twilight
>Flash vs Quicksilver
>Goku vs Superman 2
>Aquaman vs Namor
>Darkseid vs Thanos
>Captain Marvel vs Ms.Marvel
>All feature "fight seems even until DC character stops holding back"
Is this going to be a thing in every vs DC match?

>Missed it
FUCK

Because Carol is far faster and stronger than him. There's nothing he can do to her.

Yeah but that rule works against Batman more than any other character. Without prep time Batman is basically just a strong man with smoke bombs and shurkien.

Wasted quads, you people never learn, do you?

sit down
(Hol' up lil' bitch, hol' up lil' bitch) be humble
(Sit down, hol' up, lil' bitch)
Be humble (bitch)
(Hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, hol' up) bitch, sit down
Lil' bitch (hol' up, lil' bitch) be humble
(Hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, hol' up) be humble
(Hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, lil' bitch) sit down
(Hol' up lil' bitch) be humble
(Hol' up, sit down, lil' bitch)
(Sit down, lil' bitch, be humble)
(Hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, lil' bitch) bitch, sit down
(Hol' up, bitch) be humble
(Hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, hol' up)

Attached: Carol Drunk.jpg (900x1384, 595K)

Mmmm, she kinda lost though so nobody cares

Oh yeah, I'm not saying there aren't. One look at /vp/ will find you dozens on the front page alone. Just I think the ratio is higher with Shadow. Hell during the Grinch fakes alone, Smash threads were infested with Shadowfags shitting things up.

>Marvel owned the name but DC owned the character
No you retards. The New Earth and Thunderworld versions are explicitly called Captain Marvel. They own the TRADEMARK.

Stupid fucking hosts.

Remember that one Poketuber that had Charizard as the most overrated and people were out for her head in the comments?

She had character development when Claremont, Busiek, and Reed wrote her. I don’t see anything revolving around Carol when she became Captain Marvel. Marvel could have done what they did with Tony after Civil War and deal with the aftermath effects but they decided to squander some potential character development.

Well Shadowfags aren't any more autistic than the regular Sonicfag while Pokemonfags have a whole gradient.
Sonicfags in general are worse than Pokemonfags, but I find Shadowfags aren't worse than the average Sonicfag.

Unironically moviebob has a video explaining all the legal hoopla fairly well

Its more like, they can’t use it as a title of a book

DID ANYONE FUCKING SAVE THIS SHIT

You can't also market him as Captain Marvel I believe.

Candyevie's video has shit in general, as is her taste in general

I was talking about Tamashii

Billy golden age origin power is a classic comic book story meanwhile Miss Marvel was a fun movement on Mar-vell's run.
>Who has the more tragic past?
Orphan vs. Adult Woman in the air force
Choose.
Miss Marvel was a fun leader back in Mighty Avengers and a solid Avenger staple for years, meanwhile I always considered Captain Marvel a solo character outside his own family.

Who else thought Jocelyn the Intern was never on screen at first because she was a hambeast? She actually decides who wins the fights you know since she claims to do all the research.

Attached: CVEuc0kU8AAQGi8.jpg (720x405, 91K)

My point still stands

So we're having this thread on Wednesday again because Yea Forums hates Carol and can't resist talking about Kirby aren't we?

>Rock of Eternity floats across the cosmos
The cosmos floats around it.

>They killed off the captain in the courtroom
No. They won but DC appealed and killed Fawcett with legal fees.

>No mention that Fawecett and Earth-S Billy were separate entities
>No mention that the Jeff Smith Captain Marvel WHICH THEY USE was two separate entities

>Billy's often sour attitude
That's a new thing.

>No mention of him joining the JSA. Just the JLA.

F- see me after class Death Battle.

that's just in character
the verdicts are done by Ben and a research team until they make a unified decision

Yo if the drawfag who made that Carol and Billy pic is still here can you make the inverse where Billy is fucking Carol and it's not her riding him instead

Better represents the outcome

>Drunken 30 something fucking a teenager but the both have god like powers

Fuck that, I want to see Carol's spergout after she realizes she's been fucking a kid.

Needs to be Carol in DIALED underwear looking embarrassed.

Attached: slash thread.gif (400x225, 975K)

Are you from Deathbattle? Do Joseph Joestar vs Taskmaster.

>Embarrassed Carol
YES

no its what Ben said on his blog

Exactly how strong is Binary Carol? Could she compete with Gladiator or Thor in that form?

Joseph should win. Taskmaster would likely figure out Hamon pretty quick but not quick enough to avoid getting pulped.

Yes, she becomes planet level.

Maybe but Taskmaster should be able to put up a pretty good fight. I think they are a pretty close match and similar and different enough to be a good match.
They both analyze their opponent quickly but have totally different move sets.

Depends on the Thor and Gladiator.

Put her up against Shadow next. They both got btfo constantly in these things

More powerful than the Phoenix and Galactus combined

Why are DC characters so overpowered?

Binary can't even

>tfw most likable version of Carol in recent memory came courtesy of Japs

Attached: 1534282610856.png (488x621, 435K)

Yes. A constant in the DC universe is that most everyone is "as powerful as the concept of ____ allows". It's not even "interesting" unless it's an Anime matchup, and then it's just a popularity contest between infinitely _____ DC hero and infinitely _____ Anime character.

It's not that DC is overpowered, its that Marvel is weak.

The Dials.
Go Up.
To Eleven.

Can't argue with that.

They could always do Captain Britain vs John Constantine.

That would be a pretty even match with Brit having the edge I'd say.

I am just loving this DIALED stuff

>Early JLA adventures had them as a cosmic level team fighting space gods and saving alien planets

>Early Avengers stories were largely terrestrial affairs

Yeah DC always wins on DB. But Marvel characters just aren't as strong in most cases. Marvel often purposely makes their characters have tons of weaknesses.

UK Marvel is rarely used.

Wonder Man is a heavy hitter, he just tends to have a lot of bullshit getting in the way, such as sometimes not being interested in doing super hero stuff.

DC is about as successful as Mortal Kombat and Nintendo.

Eh, current score between Marvel/DC Death Battles is like 10 to 7 in DC’s favor

Shining Knight vs Black Knight would be good.

Now that's a good matchup!

>Marvel often purposely makes their characters have tons of weaknesses.
Tell me more about Marvel's relatable scientists, the mere mortals that happen to be genius experts in every field and domain.

Captain marvel feats don't apply to Johns "shazam", he isn't on superman level,

They were obviously using a composite version of the character.

>Isn't on Superman's level
>Draws power from the same rock as all the others
Sit down.

The current rule since Mario vs Sonic 2 is "all feats from all versions count unless they contradict the main source."

Were there any MCUfags that were pissed at Darkseid or Aquaman winning?

>DC wins: 10
>Batman vs Captain America
>Flash vs Quicksilver
>Doomsday vs Hulk
>Wonder Woman vs Thor
>Batman Beyond vs Spider-man 2099
>Nightwing vs Daredevil
>Dr. Fate vs Dr. Strange
>Darkseid vs Thanos
>Aquaman vs Namor
>Shazam vs Captain Marvel

>Marvel wins: 7
>Rogue vs Wonder Woman (LOL)
>Spider-man vs Batman
>Deadpool vs Deathstroke
>Iron-Man vs Lex Luthor
>Venom vs Bane
>Hawkeye vs Green Arrow
>Black Panther vs Batman

Not Aquaman (because Namor is now the lame fish guy in the minds of normies) but there were for Darkseid.

>Batman beat cap
>BP beat Batman

Wat

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO

I think they're going to feed Marvel a win soon like they did with Venom vs Bane. Any guesses what it would be? Frank vs Jason maybe?

Darksied has always been less of a brawler than Thanos, so I don't get that one.

Vibranium is a really good counter to all the Bat-toys and T'Challa does have the anti-metal kind on hand.

>raven vs twilight

Attached: A2647544-BBCF-4BD4-947B-BCF26CB3F14E.png (310x234, 86K)

They used True Darkseid

BITCH, SIT DOWN, BE HUMBLE

Attached: 1550809462469.jpg (947x647, 65K)

>aside from hawkeye none of the matchups where the marvel characters win make any sense

The only few I can see wrong on the DC are Captain America losing to Batman, and maybe Hulk losing to Doomsday

I agree with all of these except
>Daredevil should beat Nightwing, his super-senses give him a way better edge in combat
>Rogue vs Wonder Woman (for obvious reasons)
>Iron-Man vs Lex Luthor (Lex's toys compete with fucking Superman)

It kind of has to be.

The dials go up to eleven user. E LEV EN.

some of these are so obvious I wonder why they even bothered

What if Dr. Fate turned his dials up to Twenty

Attached: 417B1D44-336B-4FD0-9E6E-8B0F7E7DEF39.jpg (761x960, 153K)

Thor losing to WW is rather shitty when they basically ignored anything Pre-Siege.

Rogue would beat Wonderwoman though. Wonderwoman jobs to shit like Harley and Lesbian Batgirl.

Dick has a huge advantage over Matt in the form of his standard sonic weapons that cripple Daredevil.

Venom beating Bane is fine, Spider-man beating Batman is fine, Black Panther beating Batman is fine.

Doomsday can't be killed by blunt force trauma so how can Hulk win?

>Doesn't make any sense

>Rouge vs Wonder Woman
You're right about that.

>Spidey vs Batman
A bright and colorful street leveler that can barely afford rent vs a dark and brooding street leveler with more money than god.

>Deadpool vs Deathstroke
You really need this one explained to you?

>Iron Man vs Lex
Good super genius in armor vs bad super genius in armor.

>Venom vs Bane
Yeah this one was retarded, though not that retarded as they were both 90's characters designed to be the one rouge made to kick the hero's ass like Doomsday for Superman.

>Black Panther vs Batman
Battle of the tech-ninjas with animal themes and money.

In Death Battle comic-sales popularity holds no power, Wonder Woman would never let Rogue touch her before ripping her head off.

Daredevil has a 6th sense that doesn't rely on sound and is tough enough to fight Spiderman.

Could be worse.
They could have used Aaron Thor as a cap.

It was an early episode before they had a research team to cover their normie ass.

Says you. Wonderwoman is half naked. Rogue could touch all over that slut.

So when will SIGH BORG fight Iron Man? I want to see the poster boy of the MCU get DIALED.

>They could have used Aaron Thor

At least Aaron Thor tanked a god-ending nuke.

>Lassos Rouge
>Throws her into the sun
GG no RE

It shouldn't be a surprise they would soften the blow
After all during their very first episode they pretended Bobba Fett stood anything resembling a chance against Samus

Who should be the next pony to fight and against whom?

Modern Rogue has baseline Captain Marvel strength and speed user.

WW barely tiptows low level Superman.

He's not tough enough he's smart enough

The Apple one vs Jonah Hex

'low level Superman' shits all over Captain Marvel at her peak, much less 'baseline'

You're the carolfag aren't you

>(Lex's toys compete with fucking Superman)
they justify that by saying that most of Luthor stuff is made to fight Superman so it´s not as effective against other

Sit down.
Be humble.
Get DIALED.

Jonah Hex should fight Erron Black
Would also be the first MK vs DC fight surprisingly

Sunset Shimmer vs either Jean (phoenix/mind-reading theme) or Rogue (former villain turned good-guy with power to read memories via touch theme)

Nightwing's sonic wing-dings are a hard counter. Dick just has to live long enough to throw them and he can because he's been shown to take superhuman levels of abuse.

Lex's post-crisis suit is rather garbage. Superman ripped it apart in like five seconds in Loeb's World's Finest. And he's fighting a hacker who has an entire rouges gallery of guys in power armor.

Yeah, I remember that, but that's horseshit: if Lex Luthor designs a ray gun that can kill Superman, odds are that shit is going to be killing literally everything else it hits.

I think I want this. God help me.

I'm main a DC fan dude. WW is just overhyped.

And no main source says he's not on Superman level

That is the ugliest dog I have ever seen.

Atom vs Hank Pym when?

it means it´s kryptonite and red sun stuff, it hurts him more than it would others

Once Rogue touches her very naked thigh she will gain all the power of Wonderwoman and Wondy will be weakened.

>Hah eat this stark!
>A mighty laser powered by Kryptoni- Oh.

She's likeable because she basically isn't carol.

>AAAAAAHHHH SAVE ME BATMAN

Attached: batwoman-attacks-wonder-woman-2.jpg (1917x1522, 1018K)

>B-But I dail up to 11!

Jason Todd vs. Bucky Barnes when

Gotta go with Bionic AAAARM here.

What stops Jason Todd from just sniping him?

I don't know much about Bucky but he has a robot arm so I gotta go with him.

WHERE IS THE LINK

Injustice, Batwoman is hopped up on super-pills. And she dies seconds later anyway

M3U8 DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE

WHY NOT

BECAUSE RT CAUGHT UP ON US

DAMNIT
CANT SOMEONE UPLOAD TO YOUTUBE ON A PRIVATE LINK

>they justify that by saying that most of Luthor stuff is made to fight Superman so it´s not as effective against other
lex's armor could tank hits from larfleeze so i don't buy that

Has he always been in armor, I always took tchalla as the no armor type with enhanced abilities

Armor has been his default since atleast Priest.

Carol seems to be enjoying that.

They said that they were done with ponies.

>Yeah DC always wins on DB.
Not really.

>red sun stuff
Isn't that still a sun? A weapon like that should at leas decimate the Earth.