What are you going to see this spring?

Attached: april 2019.jpg (680x1020, 180K)

I already saw Shazam (and the New Dragons, made it a twofer visit), I think I'm good for the next few years.

I'm actually thinking of seeing Shazam after hearing about it. I usually hate watching DCEU films so it's a surprise.

Already saw Shazam. Will see End Game.

The tits and ass version of this comic makes me giggle like an idiot, and I don't know why.

Because it's about tits and ass and deep inside you're still a 12 year old boy?

>pic
But Captain Marvel is in Endgame.

None probably, I don't like superhero movies much.

Why does Captain Marvel look worried He and Endgame are on the same team

I imagine this was made by one of those retards who think Venom somehow isn't a marvel movie

Attached: boobs vs ass vs feet vs inflation.png (792x2000, 1.02M)

Dobson will forever be an infinite source of cringe hilarity

t. seething footfag

None of those. As much as I enjoy comics and cartoons I find live action adaptations of them to always be lacking.

I’m not too big on most current movies.
Gonna see Shazam with the baby sis at the budget theater once I drive her back from college.
I’m a sucker for those big public “movies in the park” events that bougie suburbs like to do on summer evenings- so I might go to a couple of those.
When Alamo shows shitty old cult classics I shell out and see those too.

Godzilla is my #1 to see.

what's the non edited version of the last panel

Someone has the original edit at hand? Can only find the original stonetoss one!

Attached: Stonessoss.jpg (1000x1000, 451K)

Okay but consider.

Attached: GIANTESS.png (912x2304, 1.03M)

Nice

Attached: stonetoss boob - ass - feet fans.png (640x640, 423K)

Attached: AD21076D-D227-4ED0-BC10-B898CB956957-1452-000001A0C0472DD6.png (640x640, 339K)

That's not how hair works

> Calculating the hair physics

Attached: gay.png (300x300, 98K)

aleady saw Shazam, now waiting for Endgame and John Wick 3

Is this Stonetoss thread? I'm sure ready for a Stonetoss thread.

Attached: Stonetoss_Holocaust_denial.png (1000x1000, 702K)

>”Make America Gay Again”
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 8AB24562-06AF-4C2B-BA25-8F547C612174.png (1000x500, 56K)

?
Its a fact that they let them starve to the death on purpose. Its not a "oh no, we dont have enough food to feed them" and more a "let them work to death and dont feed them so die quicker"

I meant he rather tries to pull the whole "too much delousing agent would be required to kill all those who perished in gas chamber" argument, disregarding the fact that a lice can easily withstand concentrations sufficient enough to extinguish human life.

I don't know, you tell me.

Attached: srtctm2m2gq21.jpg (960x531, 37K)

Still makes no sense and is one of his weaker strips.

Most of what he puts out are weaker than this.

hella gay my dude

Endgame and Detective Pikachu since I am a repulsive manchild.

how are you guys not tired of this shit yet

People are tired of it. That's why Shazam is bombing.

Superhero Fatigue is a real thing that only affects non Based Marvel movies

Kek

None of that.
I don't get the impulse to watch shit in theatres.

Not really, you just say this because muh holocaust isnt real and inflated victimhood!

Almost all of his comics stem from inflated victimhood, this one has a decent base in the stereotype of "free thinkers" knowing what an unpopular and dangerous opinion is. That's a true irony, but in society we learn to accept many ironies like thinking killing people is bad yet supporting the death penalty. It makes sense in context, but when oversimplified, you create problems that aren't really there or are there in increasingly rare and irrelevant ways.

>That's why Shazam is bombing.
Is doing better than Spider-Verse with the same budget, is not bombing.

It'd be funny if the holocaust denial thing would be shown as stupid shit because it'll mock the idea of "mind openness" as a value onto itself. As it is, it just comes off as a smug cunt with delusions of grandeur and a persecution complex.